The Miraculous Three: Vol. 3...

By TheRealJMTY

After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone... More

Information Before You Read
✨Fanart Museum✨
3.1 - Chameleon
3.2 - Animaestro
3.3 - Backwarder
3.4 - Reflekdoll
3.5 - Weredad
3.6 - Silencer
3.7 - Oni-Chan
3.9 - Oblivio
3.10 - Desperada
3.11 - Chris Master
3.12 - Startrain
3.13 - Kwami Buster
3.14 - Feast
3.15 - Gamer 2.0
Bridezilla (Valentine's Day Special)
3.16 - Ikari Gozen
3.17 - Timetagger

3.8 - Miraculer

9K 261 795
By TheRealJMTY

A/N: Something else for you guys while you wait for the Special. Enjoy! Oblivio is the next chapter and best believe I'm gonna have a blast with that 😌🤌🏾

Hawkmoth is a whole menace for using a child to do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪 x5

Mayura being a whole menace for using a child to help Hawkmoth do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪

3rd Person POV:

"To help them defeat the fearsome Destroyer, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix called on their sidekicks, Rena Rouge and Carapace! Let's hope our guardians will defeat this new villain soon. Stay tuned for more updates."

"Today's the day!" Chloe quickly rushes to her balcony with Sabrina quickly following behind her, tripping on her feet and dropping her phone by Chloe's feet that was currently playing the news.

Chloe turns on her bee light, shining her signal into the air. She then pulls out a picture of her and Ladybug, staring at it momentarily before she tunes into the news playing by her feet.

"The battle between the heroes and the Destroyer is in full swing!" Nadia reports before she's interrupted by the visage of the Eiffel Tower exploding before falling to the ground, "Oh, no! And now Paris's most poignant monument is being ravaged by the horrendous super villain!"

Chloe picks up the phone all the while sighing in annoyance, "How embarrassing! Without me around, they look ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

"Come on, Ladybug! You need help! Come and fetch Chloe!" Sabrina calls into the air, joining Chloe's side.

Chloe elbows her side.

"Oh, yeah, sorry! Come and fetch Queen Bee!" Sabrina quickly changes her words.

|~|

"Mayura, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix are in trouble." Hawkmoth speaks.

"Chloe is already waiting for her, like she always does." Mayura spies on the blonde from a bit of ways from her hotel room balcony.

"Perfect. Be ready in case Ladybug goes and hands her the Bee miraculous," Hawkmoth smirks.

|~|

"But Ladybug calls her Lucky Charm and gets... a rubber duck? What's she gonna do with that? While Chat Noir, Phoenix, Rena Rouge and Carapace-"

"Come on! What are you waiting for? You need me!" Chloe frowns as she continues to watch the heroes struggle.

Sabrina worriedly looks at Chloe's frustration, but chooses not to say anything.

"Okay! Of course! That's brilliant! And Ladybug pulls it off yet again!" Nadia smiles, "She's defeated Destroyer with the help of all her superhero friends!"

"All? All?! What about Queen Bee?!" Chloe angrily frowns, throwing the phone to the ground but Sabrina quickly catches it.

"That's really not cool." Sabrina offers her sympathy.

"Oh, you so don't get it!" Chloe changes her tune into a cocky one, "Ladybug only calls on me when she has serious villains to contend with."

"Uh, yeah, of course." Sabrina smiles.

Chloe's smile slowly falls as she once again pulls out the picture of her and Ladybug.

|~|

"Wayzz, Shell Off!" Carapace de-transforms.

"Trixx, Let's rest!" Rena Rouge follows after him.

Alya and Nino hand their miraculouses over to Ladybug.

"And don't forget. No one can know your secret identities." Ladybug reiterates to the two.

"Except us, of course." Nino takes Alya's hand in his own, and smiles goofily at her.

"Thank you! See you next time!' Ladybug waves at them, before she swings away.

"Still haven't spoken to her, huh?" Chat questions as Ladybug meets back up with him and Phoenix atop the Eiffel Tower.

"You two know how dangerous it is to use Chloe!" Ladybug says, "Everybody knows that she was Queen Bee! Everyone including Hawkmoth! He could use it to trap us, that's why put identities must remain a secret!"

"And the best kept secrets are the ones you don't share. Yeah, yeah, we know." Phoenix rolls her eyes, having heard this same explanation multiple times.

"I don't think Chloe knows her time as Queen Bee is over though." Chat sighs.

"I know. I just haven't had the time to her... and... and I won't today either!" Ladybug's earrings beep in warning.

"M'Lady, promise me you'll talk to her." Chat softly says. "It's the right thing to do."

"Yeah, sure." Ladybug nods before she swings away.

"I still don't agree with this. We'll need her at some point, even though people know who she is, she's still a fantastic help!" Phoenix grumbles to Chat Noir, walking back and forth as she rants "We'll be taking the miraculous back from her at the end of the every fight so I don't see the issue with people knowing. Hawkmoth won't touch her if she doesn't have the miraculous with her."

"You know that I don't either, but you also know that whatever Ladybug says goes." Chat eyes follow her every movement.

"It shouldn't be like that! Ladybug's our partner, not our leader!" Phoenix's eyes flash blue in anger as she sees the Bee light turn off, "This'll only end up hurting Chloe and-!"

"-Stop, stop, stop. Your eyes." Chat stops her once he notices something suspicious, placing his hands on her shoulders to turn her to face him. "Why did your eyes just turn blue?"

"Huh?" Phoenix plays dumb.

"I thought your eyes only changed color when you're using temperature control?" Chat doesn't buy into her pretend coyness, "I'm starting to notice a trend here."

"What trend?" Phoenix shuffles under his gaze.

"Nix... how angry are you right now?" Chat suddenly questions, making Phoenix panic.

"Uhm... not at all!" Phoenix's eyes flash blue again, notifying him that she's lying.

"Phoenix don't lie to me when I ask this. What exactly does temperature control do?" Chat questions.

"It changes the color of my flames, making me stronger, quicker, and all that jazz." Phoenix honestly answers, but omits a lot of detail.

"Mhm." Chat hums, the gears in his brain turning, "How does it work?"

"Uhhh.." Phoenix hesitates, "I can call it out.. as a special power like my wings.."

"Or?" Chat raises a brow.

Phoenix shuffles once again, pleading for either his or her miraculous to break to get her out of this mess but unfortunately, Chat didn't use his cataclysm, so he had plenty of time left.

But she used both of her powers, so why isn't her time running out?

"Or.. it just happens..." Phoenix mumbles.

"When you get angry enough?" Chat fills in for her.

"NO!" Phoenix clears her throat, "No.. it happens uhm..."

"So you've been angry enough to reach blue and indigo... so what happens after that?" Chat questions, not allowing her the chance to even think of a lie.

Phoenix sighs, "I can turn two more colors: White and Violet."

"That's strange. In the color spectrum, violet is the hottest form of light, especially when it comes to fire. Isn't it like thousands of degrees hot? Wouldn't that hurt you?" Chat thinks. "Think about it, anger already gets you heated up, theoretically speaking, but if you're adding actual flames into the mix, that can't be good."

Phoenix remains silent.

"Temperature control can't hurt you... right?" Chat questions.

Phoenix looks down.

"But... that can't be right?! Why do you change colors if you know it'll hurt you?!" Chat's questions, completely baffled at this new information.

"I don't control my temperature, my temperature controls me." Phoenix sadly says, sitting down on the edge of the Tower, letting her legs dangle with the wind.

"So you're telling me that your temperature is correlated to your anger? So what happens when you get too angry?" Chat softly questions, sitting beside her.

"I'll die." Phoenix numbly answers.

"What?" Chat's could feel his heart skip a beat and his ears ring, his pupils constricting as he stares at the girl who had looked like she had made peace with the fact that she could... would die. "Die?! What do you mean die?!"

"My body temperature would be over the amount that the human body can take. If I reach over 107 to 108 degrees.... game over. I'd be trapped in the violet state until my miraculous's time runs out, and it'll be too late to save me then. I'd be hot to the touch, and dead. The watch would automatically be destroyed and the balance that holds the miraculouses of the ladybug and the cat would be shifted which would create absolute chaos." Phoenix repeats word for word. "When my eyes flash, it's a warning for those around me that my rage is getting too high and I could turn into the color that my eyes are. Blue, indigo, white, or violet."

Chat Noir is stunned into silence.

"But don't worry about it. I'm learning to just deal with it. Nothing really bothers me anymore. Nothing can bother me anymore. My miraculous doesn't permit it." Phoenix frowns, hopelessly, "But I've also come to terms with the fact that if something does make me angry enough to reach the violet state, that's it for me. Nothing or no one can change that."

"There's always something that can douse fire, right? Can't we do the same for you?" Chat questions after a beat of silence. Refusing to accept that his friend, his partner, can't live the way other people can without the fear of her imminent demise surrounding her every emotion.

"What're you gonna do? Throw baking soda at me?" Phoenix chuckles. "It's okay, Chat, really. Don't worry about me."

"Does it hurt? Changing colors, I mean." Chat questions, his ears giving away his somber mood.

"No," Phoenix attempts to ease his worries, "But I do catch quite a cold after I turn though."

Chat's ears perk up in alert. "You... get sick?!"

"You know how there are consequences for every bad action you do?" Phoenix asks and Chat nods, "Well, if I change my temperature, which is bad, I'll get sick as a consequence. Think of it as my warning. It's a life lesson, really. Too much of something bad can be the reason something bad happens to you."

"It's not fair that you can't live the same way Ladybug and I can." Chat frowns. "There's got to be a way to prevent anything like that from happening to you."

"Maybe, maybe not. I've given up on trying to find a solution long ago. If it happens... it happens." Phoenix shrugs.

Chat's silent for a minute. "Nix?"

Phoenix turns her attention to the cat, caught off guard momentarily to him staring directly into her eyes.

"We will find a way. I promise." Chat firmly says, holding out his pinky finger to her.

"You can't make promises like that Chat Noir." Phoenix shakes her head.

Chat then tugs at her wrist, pulling her into his arms, knowing that at first she didn't believe him, but he was adamant, "I promise, Phoenix. I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you beat the fate that's set out for you."

Phoenix slowly returns the gesture, snuggling deep into his chest, especially when she hears the soft sound of purring being released.

"I'll hold you to that then." Phoenix smiles as they slowly pull away before she locks their pinkies together. She felt happy, warm, and she couldn't believe how, but she swore she felt something akin to hope bubbling up inside her.

Chat's pupils dilate, happy that she now believes him.

Suddenly, Phoenix's watch rings loudly in warning.

"I guess that's me then." Phoenix pulls out her bow preparing to take off, but she stops, "Thank you, Chat. I really needed this."

Chat nods with a fond smile, and Phoenix flies away.

|~|

"Chloe Bourgeois must become Queen Bee again!" Gabriel exits his hidden lair.

"Are you still considering making her an ally?" Natalie questions. "I'm afraid Ladybug has grown reluctant to give Chloe the miraculous. She's being very careful."

"Then I'll get Chloe to force Ladybug to give it to her. All I need is for her to lose all hope in Ladybug." Gabriel schemes, "To become angry enough so I can akumatize her."

"Maybe it's time we bring Lila Rossi's psychological talents into the plan." Natalie suggests, a malicious smirk on her face.

"Excellent idea, Natalie." Gabriel praises.

|~|

Lila comfortably reads a book in the park, not moving an inch when she hears a car slow to a stop behind her and the window rolls down.

"I really wanna thank you for trusting me, Mr. Agreste." Lila doesn't look back, but she knows very well who's there. "I'm very honored to be able to protect Adrien. But I'm saddened by all the people around him. Your son deserves better than that friend of his, Nino. Not to mention all the girls clamoring to catch his eye, especially that Marinette-dummy, and that stuck-up Chloe. Chloe, pfft! She won't stop bragging about being Queen Bee! But Adrien couldn't care less about these girls. He's just so perfect!"

"I don't think Adrien's completely indifferent to Chloe. They've had a strong friendship ever since they were young. A relationship that no one can ruin." Gabriel speaks which makes Lila frown up, "Thank you, Lila. I'll see you tomorrow."

The car window rolls up, and the car drives away.

"Yes. See you tomorrow." Lila slams her book shut.

|~|

"I'm sure that this young lady will help us implement our grand plan." Gabriel relaxes in his seat as Natalie drives.

|~|

"Rena Rouge and Carapace are so tacky!" Chloe says, "I just don't understand why Ladybug keeps calling them in when I, Queen Bee-"

"-Good morning, everyone!" Lila smiles, coming over to the small group.

"Good morning, Lila!" Sabrina, Nino, Alya, and Adrien chime with a smile as Chloe, Marinette and (Y/N) don't say anything.

"Yeah, let's go study for that test." Marinette pulls Alya from under Nino's arm and drags her away.

"What test?" Nino questions.

"The science test this afternoon." (Y/N) fills him in.

"Ahh!" Nino immediately stresses, having completely forgotten about it.

"Come on, we'll help you get up to speed." Adrien chuckles as the three start to walk away.

(Y/N) pats Chloe's shoulder as she passes and Chloe pats her hand, a brief interaction the two do when saying hello and goodbye so Chloe could keep her mean girl reputation. (Y/N) casts a glance at Lila, something inside of her bothering her when she saw the strange look the brunette was sending the blonde.

"(Y/N)?! You coming?" Adrien calls, immediately noticing the girl wasn't beside him.

"Be right there!" (Y/N) calls back, rushing over to catch up to the two.

"We're you talking about Ladybug?" Lila takes this as her chance to approach Chloe and Sabrina.

"Uh.. who are you again?" Chloe doesn't recognize the face.

"That's Lila. She's in our class." Sabrina whispers in her ear.

"Really?" Chloe questions back. "Well, she clearly didn't make a big impression on me."

"Oh, I love your sense of humor!" Lila laughs, "I remember now that Ladybug's mentioned it a few times."

Marinette, who was sitting on a nearby bench studying with Alya, hears this.

"You talk to Ladybug?" Chloe's attention is grabbed.

"Of course! She and I are very close friends. A bit like you used to be, back in the day!" Lila smiles, but the obvious jab in her sentence was still there. "Whenever I feel like seeing her, I've got a magic command that calls her to me right away!"

"Magic?" Chloe says in disbelief.

"Yeah." Lila nods. "Just like your signal to summon her, except mine works every time!"

Chloe glares but takes a deep breath and walks away, "To each their own."

"Don't you want to know what it is?" Lila questions, thrown off for a second by Chloe's indifference.

Chloe stops, "If you insist."

Lila whispers it into her ear. Marinette tries to listen in, but she's too far away.

"If Ladybug doesn't come to you with that, then you'll know she's not a true friend." Lila smiles, watching as Chloe's face falls into questioning.

The school bell rings as everyone begins to head back to class.

"Go ahead, I'll meet you." Marinette tells Alya, and the girl nods.

Sabrina starts to peace but turns back to Chloe who simply waves her off.

"Chloe?" Marinette heads over.

"What do you want, Dupain-Cheng?" Chloe scoffs.

"I don't know what Lila just told you, but you should watch out for her. Besides, I'm sure Ladybug will come see you with or without magic." Marinette crosses her arms.

"Are you making fun of me right now?!" Chloe snaps.

"No! No, I'm not!" Marinette immediately backtracks.

"I can see Ladybug whenever I feel like it, okay?!" Chloe snaps as she stomps away, her talk with Lila bothering her more than she'd like to admit. "So mind your own business, Dupain-Cheng!"

"You'd really ought to talk to Chloe." Tikki pops her head out of Marinette's purse.

"But I just did?" Marinette questions. "It's pointless obviously."

"No. Marinette talked to Chloe. You know the only person Chloe listens to is Ladybug!" Tikki says.

Marinette sighs, "You're right."

|~|

"Our ally is living up to our expectations. I can already feel Chloe's anger rising." Hawkmoth examines, just waiting for the opportunity to strike. "Get ready, Mayura."

"Yes, Hawkmoth." Mayura stands back to back with him momentarily, but leaves after complying.

|~|

The school bell rings to signal the lunch hour, everyone leaving and saying their goodbyes until later.

"It's time." Marinette hides in a secluded area, "Tikki, Spots On!"

|~|

Mayura watches as baby August whines once again about not being able to have a lollipop.

"No, August! I've told you already. You're too little to have lollipops!" August's mother says, and knowing that he's just been told no, August cries.

"Fly away, beautiful amok." Mayura smirks before pulling out a feather from her fan. She balls up the feather into her fist, turning the feather into an amok and blows on it, sending it down to the mother and son. "Enhance and hone that frustration."

The amok flies into the baby's pacifier and not a moment later, a large dark blue mass forms in front of the duo, forming a rather large lollipop monster, much to August's amusement and his mother's terror.

"Lollipop!" August smiles widely, reaching for the monster and his pacifier falls from his mouth and onto the dirt.

At the call, the lollipop monster turns its head towards them which makes the mother quickly turn the stroller around, and dash away.

|~|

Ladybug lands on the rooftop next to the Bourgeois Hotel, watching as Chloe's limo pulls up next to the entrance. But the loud sound of stomping from behind her catches her attention.

"A sentimonster! Sorry, Chloe, but you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer!" Ladybug gasps, turning around and heading straight for the sentimonster.

|~|

Chloe and Sabrina gasps as they see the sentimonster.

"Today's the day!" Chloe excitedly smiles, rushing out of the limo.

|~|

Adrien listens to music as Gorilla drives him home, both of them gasping loudly as they see the lollipop sentimonster from afar.

Gorilla steps on the gas and in no time, Adrien was home. The bodyguard Carrie's him into the house and quickly sets him down inside his room, the sheer worry on his face completely visible.

"Thank you, I'll be safe now." Adrien softly says to Gorilla who nods and exits his room to guard the outside.

Adrien let's Plagg out of his flannel.

"You're right. It's nice and safe in here." Plagg agrees, "How about we just hang out and wait for a Camembert monster instead?"

"If we end up running into one, I promise I'll save you a big chunk," Adrien chuckles, "Come on, Plagg, Claws Out!"

|~|

(Y/N), Nathaniel, and Feu blast music and sing loudly in her car as she drives them all home.

Nathaniel suddenly turns the music down, "Uhm.. am I going crazy or is that a gigantic lollipop?"

(Y/N) looks out her rear view mirror in confusion and sure enough, was a giant lollipop monster roaming the streets.

"Huh, interesting. Looks tasty." Feu drools.

(Y/N) quickly turns in her blinker and turns into an abandoned parking lot and shifting the gear into park.

"Nathaniel, you crash my car, I'll fight you." (Y/N) glares.

"You say that every time, and when have I crashed it?" Nathaniel excitedly smiles, loving when he gets to drive (Y/N)'s car.

"Ready, Feu?" (Y/N) chuckles at the redhead's excitement.

Feu simply glares.

"I'm taking your silence as a yes. Feu, Fire Up!" (Y/N) transforms, "Remember Nate, you-"

"-Drive straight home and hide in your room until you come back. Yes, I know." Nathaniel repeats, crawling over into the driver's seat when Phoenix exits the car. "Can't I at least go get some fast food?"

"...My card is in my purse." Phoenix sighs, "But you go home straight after!"

"You want anything?" Nathaniel starts digging in her purse.

"Yeah, get me a large fry." Phoenix rushes off, "And put your seatbelt on!"

|~|

"Look out, M'Ladies! Lollipops are bad for your teeth!" Chat jokes as he lands beside the girls.

Phoenix and Ladybug couldn't say anything as the three dodge a right hook from the lollipop.

"I don't see an akumatized person anywhere?" Phoenix looks around.

"Seems like this sentimonster is all on its own then." Ladybug calls.

|~|

"Come on, hurry!" Chloe and Sabrina reach the rooftop and Chloe quickly turns on her beelight.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news!" Sabrina turns on the news, "The battle between Ladybug and the lollipop monster has just begun!"

"You know, if Ladybug doesn't show up, I could go fetch our costumes and we could play dress up?" Sabrina suggests.

"That's right, go fetch the costumes." Chloe shoos her away, still watching the news from Sabrina's phone as the ginger excitedly rushes away. "Come on!"

Suddenly, Lila's voice rings inside of Chloe's head. "I've got a command that calls her to me right away. Do you wanna know what it is?"

"No, that would be ridiculous, utterly ridiculous..." Chloe tries to shake the girl's words out of her head, but she contemplates it before giving in.

Chloe lifts one leg, raises one arm into the air, and closes her eyes before spinning around beginning to chant Ladybug's name repeatedly.

When she hears footsteps, her eyes pop open but grows embarrassed and disappointed to see it was only her butler.

"Mademoiselle seemed a little upset earlier." The butler opens a tray, revealing her special teddy bear.

"Get lost, Jean-Pascal!" Chloe has a fit.

Sabrina exits the elevator, fully dressed in her Chat Noir cosplay, holding the folded up Phoenix and Ladybug one's in her hands.

"Mademoiselle needs a few minutes to herself." Chloe's butler walks over to warn Sabrina, taking the tray top off his head.

|~|

Ladybug throws her yo-yo around the top of the lollipop monster's head, and stands atop of it, using the yo-yo as a lead.

Chat and Phoenix run side-by-side before rushing splitting up. Chat extends his staff and Phoenix grabs the other end which signals Ladybug to lead the monster towards the staff which makes it trip, momentarily immobilizing it.

Ladybug picks up the pacifier and crushes it, letting the amok free before she captures it, purifies it, and releases it. "Bye-bye little feather!"

|~|

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Chloe continues to watch the live feed before seeing the magic ladybugs fly around in the distance.

"But.. I did the magic dance! Ladybug wouldn't have forgotten all about me!" Chloe frowns, hearing Lila's laughter ringing in her ears, "That smart-alec idiot at school took me for a ride!"

Chloe stares at the photo of her and Ladybug, tears of frustration flooding her eyes as she glares at the photo.

|~|

"Yes, I feel the anger rising! My plan is rolling out beautifully!" Hawkmoth feels Chloe's anger, allowing a butterfly to fly into his palm before encasing it with his other hand, infusing the butterfly with darkness. "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!"

The akuma flies from Hawkmoth's lair and into the city, flying away to the person with the most negative energy.

|~|

"That's okay! We can still play heroes!" Sabrina suggests, trying to cheer the blonde up, but Chloe's had enough.

"Play? With you? Who are you anyway?! You don't have any powers! You're a nobody!" Chloe snaps, not realizing what she's saying in the spur of the moment. "I'm a superheroine, okay?! I am Queen Bee! You and I have nothing in common! Go away!"

Sabrina tears up and quickly rushes away.

Chloe takes a deep breath and before she could realize what she said, an akuma lands inside the picture she held tightly in her grasp, giving her direct contact with Hawkmoth.

"My dear Chloe Bourgeois, this is Hawkmoth. Ladybug wants to strip you of your superpowers? Well I can empower you. Come with me, and we will recover the Bee miraculous together. We will be a team, and your powers will have no limits!" Hawkmoth bribes.

"No, Hawkmoth, I'm a superheroine! I am Queen Bee!"Chloe grasps at the side of her head, shaking her head in defiance, fighting his attempt at controlling her and fighting the pain that comes along with it, "Ladybug will come and get me when she needs me. I will never join you!"

Chloe immediately throws the picture away from her, forcefully breaking contact with Hawkmoth.

As the picture lands on the ground, the akuma exits and flys away, scrambling to find a new home.

Chloe bends over, resting her hand on a nearby wall as she catches her breath from the sudden burst of relief.

|~|

"Chloe Bourgeois really is quite... unique." Hawkmoth frowns, but closes his eyes once he feels something else. "But I can feel a negative emotion not far from her. A friend who could help us achieve our goal. Follow it, my evil akuma."

|~|

Sabrina sniffles as she stares down at the costumes in her hand, reminiscing on all the times she and Chloe would play around in the halls, tickle her when she's been defeated, watch the sunset and eat after they've had their fun, and sometimes falling asleep together when they were tired.

She takes a deep breath, trying to console her shattered heart, unaware of the akuma flying behind her and landing inside her staff, giving her direct contact with Hawkmoth.

"Miraculer, I am Hawkmoth. Your friend has rejected you because she's only interested in other people's powers. Well I'm giving you the power to steal those powers from them and win back your friendship. And, in return, you will bring me Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix's miraculous!" Hawkmoth bargains.

"Thank you, Hawkmoth. Chloe and I will be a real team, at last!" Sabrina agrees, allowing Hawkmoth's control to take over her.

|~|

"Pound it!" The three heroes fist bump over a job well done, turning their attention to the newcomer that landed not too far from them.

"Hey, you're a tad on the late side. The fight was five minutes ago!" Chat chuckles.

"The fight was five minutes ago." Miraculer mocks, "Actually, it's right now! You've neglected Chloe one time too many, Ladybug!"

"I guess you didn't work things out with her." Phoenix turns her attention to Ladybug who seemed to shrink in on herself.

"I was about to, but..." Ladybug starts.

"I was about to, but..." Miraculer isn't having it, "Ridiculous, Utterly ridiculous!"

Ladybug's earrings flash in warning, "Chat Noir, Phoenix, I'm gonna transform back at any second!"

"Ooh, help me Chat Noir and Phoenix!" Miraculer makes a helpless stance, mocking Ladybug even further.

"I don't even talk like that!" Ladybug immediately gets riled up. "Stop mimicking me!"

Ladybug immediately rushes towards her, and using that to her advantage Miraculer taps Ladybug with her staff, stealing Ladybug's powers. Miraculer's suit adds little ladybug decoration.

"Lucky Charm!" Miraculer throws her staff into the air, gaining a large and extra sharp sword.

"What have you done?!" Ladybug questions incredulously.

"She swiped your power!" Chat says he and Phoenix land next to her. "That copycat! Get backup! We'll handle her!"

Ladybug nods and swings off.

"Cataclysm!" Chat summons.

Miraculer goes on the offensive against the two, harshly kicking Phoenix into a tree and slamming her sword against Chat's staff as he pushes up against her, unaware of the staff poking at his chest until it's too late and Miraculer's suit fills up with cat decoration.

Chat looks down at his used to be cataclysmed hand in complete shock.

"What's the phrase again?" Miraculer questions as her lucky charm disappears, "Oh! Cataclysm!"

"Chat Noir, move!" Phoenix warns, but she sees Miraculer move too late as the villainess strikes Chat straight in the stomach with her cataclysm and sends him flying into a fence.

Phoenix sends an extremely strong blast toward Miraculer who quickly jumps away.

"Oh, Chloe's gonna love our new powers!" Miraculer shrieks in excitement, but is met with a blast to the face.

Miraculer groans in pain and prepares herself to steal Phoenix's power, but is met with an empty space. The villainess snaps her head toward the fence where she left Chat Noir, only to see that the space was also empty as well.

"I'm sure your right, Miraculer. Run and find Chloe. You can steal Phoenix's powers later."

Miraculer nods and quickly exits the park, running back to the Bourgeois hotel.

|~|

Phoenix helps Chat into a secluded alleyway, trying not to move him as much as possible. Chat slumps to the ground with a pained groan.

Phoenix panics over the obvious dark mark on Chat's abdomen, continuously moving his hand as he tries to hide it from her.

"I'm... I'm so sorry.. I didn't g-get there in time and s-she hurt you... and..." Phoenix frets, not knowing what to do. "T-Tell me how to help you... do I... w-what do I do?"

Chat watches as Phoenix's eyes flash between white and violet as she worries over him.

"She... hurt you... she hurt you....she hurt you..." Phoenix repeats over and over again as she continues to stare at his wound, her eyes remaining violet and her hands angrily begin to shake.

Chat's eyes widen as he sees a violet glow coming from her hands, the fingertips of her gloves slowly changing from orange to violet.

"Nix.. please.. calm down." Chat moves a strand of hair away from her face, successfully gaining her attention, and watching the angry violet in her eyes die down into a worried and teary gold as she waits for him to speak. "Can you close your eyes for me?"

Phoenix immediately shuts them, willing to do anything he asked to make him feel better.

"Plagg.. Claws In.." Chat detransforms.

"So, that's what it feels like to get cataclysmed... I promise I'll never call the dinosaurs a bunch of wusses ever again." Plagg moans in pain.

"Plagg, grab some Camembert in my jacket. We'll rest for a while until Ladybug comes back." Adrien grunts.

Phoenix keeps her eyes firmly shut, but it doesn't stop a tear from leaving an eye.

Adrien sees this and begins to sit up, making Phoenix's head snap up when she hears shuffling and the occasional hiss in pain.

"Chat, what're you-" Her question is interrupted when she feels arms wrap around her and she freezes up not wanting to hurt him accidentally. "Y-You need to lay down, you'll hurt yourself even more."

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Adrien lies, caressing the back of Phoenix's head to try and calm her down.

Phoenix can't tell if he's lying or not, but she decides to believe him.

|~|

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you must pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Once the mission is over, you will get the miraculous back and return them to me." Master Fu opens the miracle box in front of the bluenette.

"If Miraculer has stolen all our powers. We're going to need everyone." Marinette says.

"Even.. Chloe?" Master Fu questions.

"This akumatized person is her best friend. If anyone can help us, it's Chloe." Marinette picks up the Bee miraculous.

|~|

"You sure?" Chat Noir says weakly as Ladybug holds out the Bee miraculous to them.

"This might be her last mission but we definitely need her this time." Ladybug nods, handing the miraculous to Chat Noir.

Chat takes the miraculous and pockets it preparing to take off, but he stumbles and lands directly onto his stomach.

"Chat Noir!" The girls worriedly shriek.

"You told me it didn't hurt anymore?" Phoenix immediately rushes back over to him, and helps him sit upright.

"I didn't want you to worry." Chat sighs.

"Are you okay?! What happened?!" Ladybug questions worriedly.

"It's okay, I just got cataclysmed in the ribs. I'll be fine." Chat nonchalantly says but in obvious pain.

"I promise you we'll get our powers back, Chat Noir, and I'll heal you!" Ladybug frowns at his state.

"I can't wait." Chat smiles, and heads towards Chloe's hotel.

"I really don't want him going by himself, Ladybug.." Phoenix anxiously stares after him.

"He'll be okay, he and I will get our powers back and everything will be good as new." Ladybug encourages.

Phoenix sniffles, but nods.

|~|

Chloe continues to watch the news as Miraculer behind her.

"Chloe!" Miraculer calls excitedly, scaring Chloe some. "I have powers now! We can play together again!"

"Sabrina?" Chloe stares.

"I'm Miraculer now!" Miraculer skips over to the blonde, "I've stolen Chat Noir and Ladybug's superpowers. Do you want Ladybug's? And then you can be Ladybug and I'll be Chat Noir, for real! Just like we've always dreamed of!"

"Not like this?!" Chloe backs away, "You are so far off the mark. I don't want to be Ladybug! There's only one Ladybug and she isn't me! I am-"

"Queen Bee?" Chat's voice fills in for her, which catches the girls attention.

Chat smiles weakly and holds out the Bee miraculous to her, unknowing of the lurking peacock that smirked at the sight.

"Ah! About time too!" Chloe grunts.

"Right on time." Hawkmoth's voice rings in Miraculer's head.

Chloe rushes over to take it when out of nowhere, another hand snatches it from Chat's grasp, and lands in front of them.

"Who are you?!" Chloe snaps.

"I am Mayura." The woman closes her fan then holds out the Bee miraculous in a new offer, "If you team up with us, your dream will finally come true."

"Don't worry. She's with Hawkmoth and me." Sabrina soothes.

"Watch out.. your dream sounds like a nightmare to me." Chat slowly pushes Chloe behind him, holding out his staff in defense.

This causes Mayura and Miraculer to stand in their own defensive stances, both ready to attack.

"You'll be the one living the nightmare, Kitty!" Miraculer prepares her baton.

|~|

Alya and Nino practice their partnership along the Pont des Arts, flipping, cartwheeling of fog one another, just practicing their superhero skills for when they need to be called into another fight.

"We're getting pretty good at this," Nino says and Alya hums her agreement as they toast to that with some sweet ice cream.

Ladybug whistles to catch their attention heating to Phoenix who held out two miraculous boxes out to them.

|~|

Chloe rushes behind a pillar as she witnesses the fight before her.

"Lucky Charm! Cataclysm!" Miraculer summons a dryer and the cataclysm forms at the nozzle, using it to blow both powers at Chat which sends him into the air before landing harshly onto the ground.

"We wouldn't be in this situation if you, Phoenix, and Ladybug had gotten me sooner!" Chloe frowns at the struggling cat.

"Thanks Chloe, that's super helpful." Chat grunts in pain before picking up his staff and rushing back to fight.

"If I'd had my Bee miraculous, I could of helped you! I'd have floored those two by now." Chloe continues.

Just as Chloe finishes her sentence, a hand covers her mouth and drags her farther behind her hiding spot.

"Finally!" Chloe opens her eyes, seeing four familiar figures.

Phoenix quickly shushes her.

"I've got a plan. Just listen." Ladybug whispers.

|~|

Chat continues to dodge the harsh and rather sharp swings of Miraculer's new lucky charm mixed with his cataclysm.

"Stay still you mangy cat!" Miraculer taunts, "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! Come on!"

"Sabrina! I've changed my mind." Chloe firmly says, strutting confidently toward Miraculer and Mayura. "I do want Ladybug's power! They should have gotten me sooner. But since they chose not to, I've decided I'd rather play with you instead."

"Perfect! Just as I planned it!" Hawkmoth smirks. "Mayura, grab Chat Noir's miraculous!"

"Oh I'm so happy! We're going to have so much fun!" Miraculer jumps for joy as Mayura rushes over to the cat who was bent over in pain, but he sees her rushing over before beginning to fight her. "Here's Ladybug's power."

Miraculer taps what she thought was Chloe's chest with her baton, only to find that Ladybug was stood in Chloe's original place, therefore giving Ladybug's powers back to its rightful owner.

"Thank you, Miraculer! I really needed that back." Ladybug smiles as Carapace and Rena Rouge walk up behind her.

Chloe quickly pushes them, "You confused me for a pathetic illusion and you claim to be my best friend?!"

Miraculer growls before preparing to strike Ladybug, but realizes she can't when she's surrounded by a bright green dome.

"Not on my watch." Carapace wags his finger patronizingly.

"Cataclysm!" Miraculer uses Chat's power to easily shatter the dome and the three begin to fight.

|~|

Mayura kicks Chat to the ground before she steps on his wrist, grabbing at the ring on his finger but is quickly intercepted by the sharp burn of fire that sends her crashing into the balcony and knocks her unconscious momentarily.

Phoenix angrily lands in front of Chat Noir protectively before rushing over to his side.

"Chat Noir?" Phoenix lightly places a hand on his abdomen and brushes his bangs out of his face.

"I'm sorry, M'Birdy." Chat whimpers in pain, "I held out for as long as I could.."

"I know, and you did so good.." Phoenix softly coos, trying to stay strong for the both of them. "Here, I'll help you up."

|~|

"Lucky Charm! Cataclysm!" Miraculer summons her powers, gaining a cataclysmed hammer, before smashing it into the ground, sending both Carapace and Rena to the ground.

Carapace quickly moves in front of Rena once he sees Miraculer rushing toward them, using his shell-shield to block but it was no use as the villainess uses her baton to steal his power away from him.

Rena rushes toward Miraculer but the power-hungry woman uses Carapace's power to block the fox, before using her baton to steal Rena's power.

|~|

Phoenix continues to whisper gentle encouragement to Chat as she helps him all the way up and to lean onto his staff for support.

Finally taking her eyes off of Chat Noir, who had been her main focus, looks at the damage around her, seeing Rena and Carapace fighting Miraculer all the while powerless and Mayura who was now waking up before her eyes fall back to Chat who's legs where beginning to shake as he struggled to continue to stand.

Ladybug lands next to Phoenix as she also observes the damage around them, the two currently at a loss on what to do.

"Come back, Mayura. You've got the Bee miraculous already." Hawkmoth's voice rings in the peacock user's head. "Miraculer will take care of Chat Noir, Phoenix, and Ladybug's miraculous."

Mayura nods before immediately beginning to take off.

"I got this!" Chat dashes his staff at Mayura in a sudden burst of strength, hitting her hand and causing her to drop the Bee miraculous straight into Phoenix's hold.

"Lost something?" Ladybug smirks, but Mayura pays her no mind, knowing that it was in her best interest to retreat.

"Chloe! Follow Mayura! She's probably going back to Hawkmoth!" Phoenix tosses the miraculous to Chloe.

"You won't regret this, Phoenix!" Chloe quickly catches the miraculous, "Pollen, Buzz On!"

Queen Bee quickly hops off the roof to her balcony before searching around for Mayura.

"Where'd she go?! Ladybug and Phoenix are going to think I'm incompetent!" Queen Bee frantically searches around, but once she feels a presence behind her, she swings around.

Mayura smirks with an eyebrow raised, but it doesn't stay as Queen Bee immediately begins to fight her.

The two go back and forth, throwing punches and kicks at one another before Mayura cartwheels over Queen Bee's shoulder, thrashes her to the ground, and holds her there.

"Let me ask you just one question. Do you enjoy being Ladybug's servant?" Mayura asks. "Having to wait for the loan you a miraculous? Wouldn't you rather have boundless powers of your own?"

"Uh, that's three questions." Queen Bee raises a brow.

"Come with us, Chloe. You can be Queen Bee whenever you want." Mayura says in a bribing tone.

"Ladybug gave me a new chance, so I'll give her one too." Queen Bee immediately denies.

"You're going to regret this." Mayura sneers, preparing to take the bee miraculous out of her hair, but Queen Bee has other plans when she grabs Mayura's wrist and flips over her head, placing her arms under Mayura's armpits and locking her into place.

"And you'll regret underestimating me, you despicable bird!" Chloe scoffs, reaching out and beginning to lift Mayura's miraculous, "What would happen if I took this from you?"

Mayura quickly breaks free in fear, sending Queen Bee to the ground and rushes away.

Queen Bee quickly gets up and searches around for her, once again seeing that Mayura had disappeared. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no! Where'd she go?!"

|~|

"Mirage!" Miraculer sends an illusion into the air, creating multiple versions of herself to help her fight.

Carapace and Ladybug quickly get rid of the clones, and he, Rena, and Chat Noir cling onto Miraculer to prevent her from moving.

Phoenix goes to take Miraculer's baton away from her, but she immediately summons Carapace's power and blocks him, encasing the miraculous inside and away from everyone's grasp.

"Good luck getting hold of my akuma now!" Miraculer struggles against the many people holding her in place.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug summons her power, gaining a pillow.

"Sure, why don't we just put her to sleep." Phoenix frowns in a malicious manner, her eyes flashing between white and gold.

"The more they're are of you, the dumber you get!" Miraculer attempts to make them angry, kicking Chat away but Queen Bee quickly takes his place.

"Tickles!" Queen Bee shouts to Ladybug.

"Of course!" Ladybug uses her Lucky Vision, spotting Miraculer's baton and shoulder before ripping the pillow open and spotting a feather.

Ladybug goes over and uses the feather to tickle under Miraculer's armpit, making the villainess laugh loudly.

"Want more?" Ladybug taunts, and tickles the girl once again.

"No! No! Shelter!" Miraculer uses Carapace's power to block the feather away from her which deactivates the shield around her baton.

Phoenix quickly snatches the baton from her grasp and breaks it over her knee, releasing the akuma.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug catches the akuma, purifies it, then releases it. "Miraculous Ladybug!"

The magic ladybugs fly around fixing everything before flying around Chat Noir and healing him instantly.

"Ladybug? Phoenix? Mayura got away from me. I'm sorry, utterly sorry." Queen Bee ashamedly admits.

"That's okay, Queen Bee. We'll get her next time." Phoenix smiles.

Ladybug smiles in agreement before holding out her hand for the miraculous.

Queen Bee sighs and prepares to take it off, but stops, "If you'd given it to me earlier, we probably would've defeated Hawkmoth."

"I'm sorry, Chloe. I should've told you this a long time ago. I might never be able to let you be Queen Bee again.." Ladybug finally tells Chloe.

"What? But I did everything you asked me to!" Chloe says in shock.

"I know. But this is for your own safety." Ladybug agrees, "It's too dangerous for you and your loved ones, because Hawkmoth knows that your Queen Bee."

Queen Bee's bottom lip wobbles, but she doesn't cry, "Buzz Off."

Queen Bee detransforms, and removes the new miraculous before placing it into Phoenix's hand rather than Ladybug's outstretched one.

"I understand. But I'm sure you'll need me again, Ladybug. I know that I'll be Queen Bee again, some day. I will always be Queen Bee." Chloe smiles.

Ladybug's earrings beep in warning, "Thank you, Chloe. Let's go!"

Rena, Carapace, Phoenix, and Ladybug all quickly leave.

"Ladies." Chat bows to Sabrina and Chloe before taking his leave as well.

" I.. guess you'll never want to play with me again, now.." Sabrina can't look Chloe in the eyes.

"Of course I will." Chloe takes out the picture of her and Ladybug before ripping it in half, letting it flutter to the ground, "I just don't want to be Ladybug anymore. Have Jean Yves, iron my Phoenix costume. And you can keep the ladybug costume if you want."

"Oh, goodie!" Sabrina smiles, rushing after the blonde to the elevator.

|~|

"I'm sorry, Hawkmoth. I failed." Mayura bows her head in Hawkmoth's presence.

"No, Mayura. We've set the stage for the future. Queen Bee will change her mind." The corner of Hawkmoth's lips perk up.

"Hawkmoth... there's something else I think you should know. It's about.. Phoenix." Mayura says.

"I'm listening." Hawkmoth's ears perk up.

"Her power... when she knocked me away from Chat Noir... her flames.. were white." Mayura mentions. "She seemed very angry as well, at least more angry than I've ever seen her."

Hawkmoth hums, "Interesting. Very interesting, indeed."

|~|

The school bell rings signaling the end of school hours.

"Hey, you!" Chloe stomps over to Lila. "That magic code you told me, to call Ladybug. It was just a big joke wasn't it?"

"Of course it wasn't!" Lila denies, "Why? Weren't you with Ladybug yesterday?"

"Uh... yes." Chloe slowly answers, because technically, she was.

"So it worked then?" Lila smiles.

"Uh... yes." Chloe answers once again, "Ugh! Okay, fine. You're not completely useless!"

Lila smirks as Chloe, and Sabrina, of course, takes their leave.

Marinette, who witnessed the entire thing in a hidden spot, opens her purse so she could talk to Tikki, "I hope I didn't hurt Chloe's feelings too much. She's worked so hard."

"It's for her own good. And you're also protecting Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix by doing that." Tikki encourages. "That's what being a superheroine is all about!"

Marinette smiles with a nod, before closing her purse and walking out of her spot, heading over to a couple of friends.

|~|

Headcannons:

Adrien went home after that fight and bought a chemistry set, one that includes ways to create different colored fire. Do what you want with this information.

Hawkmoth now knows that something's off about Phoenix's powers. This information is important.

Yes, (Y/N)'s fries got cold. This information, is unfortunate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 9.3K 11
Marinette had unfortunately lost her eyesight in a horrid tragedy a year before. She dreads the first day of her sophomore year (10th grade/10th year...
36.7K 715 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
65.4K 1.6K 34
"You are destined for great things." Claire Reeds, the last known miraculous holder of the lost chameleon miraculous. Claire is the shy new girl in P...
2.4K 102 10
❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next, i'll make you fall in love with me over and over again. we can 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 our...