☾Treasured Love☽

By lynnAngel2247

Being a hard working 22 year old is hard for miss y/n but after a long day while walking home, she is met wit... More

୨⎯ First Off Presenting⎯୧
୨⎯ (Y/N) ⎯୧
୨⎯ the appearance⎯୧
୨⎯ meeting you⎯୧
୨⎯ something strange ⎯୧
୨⎯ you'll get over it⎯୧
୨⎯ come and get it⎯୧
୨⎯ will you still be with me?⎯୧
୨⎯ keep me close⎯୧
୨⎯ thee events of⎯୧
୨⎯ adventure⎯୧

୨⎯ why hide it?⎯୧

45 1 1
By lynnAngel2247

NSFW

After a while of being in a room together silently enjoying the last bit of tea you look out the window to see it has stopped raining and dried up a bit.

"What are we going to do now that the rain stopped?" You say while waiting for an answer, hoping to go out.

"Hmm not sure, I think we might go down to the market and get some small things to snack on for the evening until tomorrow."

"Oh, okay that sounds nice." I said while getting up holding my cup and taking his to wash in the sink.

He watches you going into the kitchen and then looks outside, he closes and then sets his book down on the side table next to the bed and proceeds to grab his coat off the hook and walks into the kitchen after getting his shoes on.

"I think we better head out now before it gets too dark." He says while putting a hand on my lower back guiding me out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------
               ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
                 Later at the markets

It's not too far from the inn only being a couple blocks away. You get out to see it's another goblin market but this time they were alot more clean and selling nice things instead of used and half broken trinkets of the past.

"Are these peaches?" You ask jareth. "Yeah they came from the orchard in the country side, I can take you there one day but unfortunately not anytime soon, we have alot to look forward to." You look up at him while he looks ahead with a unpleased look.

"Can we at least try them? I've never exactly tried fruit from here.." he looks at you with a smirk on his face "of course.." he buys four two for you and two for him. "Well go ahead try one" he smiles and hand you one to try "don't I have to rinse it off first?" You say with a unpleased look.

"Look around do these goblins look like they have done something to it? These streets are clean, the air is fresh, what is there to worry about?" The thought of bacteria... But going against your better judgement, you trust jareth. "Okay" you hold the plump fruit in your hand and take a bite.

"What do you think?" You take all the flavor in "its very sweet and tastes good." Jareth had a very satisfied look and smiled "thought you would like it, tastes normal right?" Your cheeks turn red from a little embarrassment thinking it'd taste completely different.

Walking around a little while longer picking up a few small things, both of you noticed it was starting to get dark. "It's getting a bit chilly outside now that the sun has gone down" jareth looks at you noticing your nose  turning red. "Yeah it is, I can't believe it's this cold out already.." you say while looking out ahead to the street lights and small water puddles that are almost dried up. "It sure is pretty though" you say. Jareth takes his coat off and puts it on you buttoning it up.

"But won't you get cold?" You say while looking at him with concern. "No I won't, but I'll have to get you a coat soon so you'll stay warm." You smile at him and give him a hug "thank you." You say while holding him tight.

"What's this for?" Jareth says whole hugging you back, putting his hand on the back of your head. "You care so much, I've never had someone so considerate and loving so I thank you for that." You say with a little blush as you bury your head into his chest.

"Precious" you poke your head out from his chest "what?" You say looking up at his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jareth's pov:

There she goes again looking at me with those eyes. My heart aches when she looks at me like that, I can hear my heart beat, calm and steady, she's so beautiful. Out of all the things in the world to look at...she's looking at me.

I move a strand of hair out of her face seeing all of her beautiful s/c. She just said something and I have no clue what.

Normal pov:

"Hmm?" Jareth says with a soft hum " I asked what you said?" Jareth cups your cheek and kisses the other side "don't worry about it, let's go back to the inn." Jareth says walking towards the inn with his arm wrapped around you.

-------------------------------------------------------

   ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
   Later at the inn
STARTING NSFW

You step in the warm bath jareth started for you "mm so nice and relaxing" you say while relaxing in the bath leaning back.

"I bet, let me help" jareth says while he slips his clothes off and slides in behind you. You cover up a bit and lean forward. "Don't be so shy it's okay, you can lean back" jareth says while placing his hands on your sides helping you lean back properly.

The water was steaming, fogging up the mirror and leaving little waves of steam in the air. Jareth gently pulls your hair tie out of your hair watching it fall down your back.

He grabs a cup and you lean your head back letting him pour the water down your scalp with one hand and gently messaging soap to your scalp with the other hand. After your hair was finished jareth grabs a rag and applies some soap that was your f/s (favorite scent) and begins to wash your back doing little circles making sure to clean every inch of your back.

"Thank you jareth" you say while peaking over your shoulder at him. Jareth leans forward wrapping his arms around you kissing your cheek. "I could only wish to do this every day." He said while resting his chin on your shoulder gently smiling at you "I just remembered something.." he said with a grin and a devious look.

"We never quite finished what happened yesterday" jareth said refreshing your memory of the disturbance when you first got to the inn. "Oh" you say quietly as your heart skips a second...jareth starts to kiss your neck as you lean your head to the side out of satisfaction.

"Before we get to into this let's finish our bath first, hmm?" Jareth says as he rinses his hair. With that you continue on with the bath a little displeased.

After finishing up in the bath you step out and grab a towel "don't bother to grab any clothes" jareth says while grabbing one himself after draining the tub. You walk into the bedroom and finish brushing your hair out while still having only a towel on.

Jareth comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist his hair partially dry while holding a second towel in his hand.

You look at him while a small blush begins to form and look away setting your hair brush on the side table. "Shy are we?" Jareth says with a grin.

"Only a devil like you could bring that upon me." You say while looking at him "the devil wishes he was me" he says leaning down to your ear "at this moment" he whispers sending chills down your back.

Jareth leans back looking at your face for the sweet expression of being flustered. Jareth chuckles and lays the towel down.

Having courage you spin him around and push him down on the bed over the towel, dropping yours "looks like I'm not the only one" you grin as you look at him. Jareth takes a good look at you from your determined look to your hair still dripping a little bit of water onto your body. "Do your worst, and please don't spare mercy" jareth says in a breathy tone and a grin with satisfaction for this new side of you.

Standing between his legs you slide your hands down his thighs and under his towel stopping at his hips to push it away. You climb over him putting each leg by his sides and leaning down to kiss him. Jareth places his hands at your hips and slides his thumbs across them sending butterflies to your stomach. Jareth leans up and places his arm back for support resting his hand on your thigh while the other still remains at your hip. Kissing each other you reach down and slowly stroking his member while he mumbles and moans. Stopping to get a good look at him his face was red and flustered, you grin and lean over to grab a pillow from the head board and lean over him as he lifts his head up so you can place the pillow down. Jareth leans up to your chest and kisses right between your boobs and licks all the way up to your neck kissing it while pushing your hips down to have a better advantage of your neck.

Your back curves and you lift your head as he leans into you, you rub your hand up from his stomach to his chest pushing him down onto the pillow. "I love this view, we should do this more often." Jareth says with a grin.

You grab his member and slowly start rubbing it against yourself moving your hips in a back and forth motion, you take your other hand and lick it with saliva and stroke it as you continue to move your hips. Jareth is now breathing heavily and grabs your knees to move them father apart so your closer to him.

Slowly leaning your hips down you angle yourself sitting down on it slowly, your breath hics and you stay like that for a few seconds adjusting before slowly moving up and down moaning quietly every time you go down. Jareth grabs both of your hips and helps you speed up while he mumbles little fucks quietly.

You place one hand on his stomach and one on his shoulder to help speed it up faster. Huffing and moaning you take your hand off his shoulder and place the back of it over your mouth trying to stay quiet. Jareth looks up at you and notices this and sits up and wraps his arms around you picking you up and laying you on the bed grabbing both your hands and placing them above you as he starts to thrust fast while one hand remains on your hip.

"What happened hmm?....Afraid to be loud?" Jareth says while huffing between words. He thrusts faster hitting that spot and your back arches and your head pushes back while you clinch your jaw trying not to be loud but give up by the pleasure and start moaning uncontrollably as your stomach starts to tighten.

Jareth slows down and begins to thrust at a painfully slow pace "that's it, I wanna hear it." Your face turns even more red and you moan out. "Just like that" jareth says while he lets go of your hands and places it on your other hip.

Still slowly thrusting you keep your hands together above you and moan "jareth~" you whisper in a shaky voice "what is it darling? Is it painful for you, hm?" You shake your head yes and whisper "please" with that jareth begins to thrust into you hard and doesn't stop.

"Jareth!" You yell out and start breathing heavily again not being able to properly get a full breath in. "Fuck, say it" jareth says as he pounds into you.

Jareth stops for a second and brings both legs onto his shoulders slamming your hips down onto him thrusting back and forth over and over hitting the perfect spot feeling your stomach tighten again "god your soaked" he huffed out trying to go faster than he already was, reaching for that high, "so tight" he says while he slams in "fuck" slamming again you moan out as he does it one last time and you cum all over him and he continues fucking you harder and harder until he's at his limit pulling out and cumming on the towel getting a little bit on you.

Trying to catch your breath you go limp and feel him take your legs off his shoulders and he goes to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth and comes in to clean you up. Placing you under the covers he takes the towel to the washer immediately, heading back into the room once in the room he slides in bed next to you without any clothes on. You both cuddle close to one another.

"Thank you jareth" you say as you lay your head on his chest "thank you y/n, get good rest we have to leave in an hour or two." Jareth said while playing with your hair.

"Where are we going?" You say while you look up at him "hmm was this your plan?" He chuckled a little and looked at you "to fuck me restless and hope to find out after?" He whispered in your ear and leaned back and grinned "you know since we have more time I wouldn't mind doing it again?" He said staring into your eyes "what about resting for the trip?" You cocked an eyebrow at him "your right get good sleep until then" he said rolling over.

"Okay" you say getting comfy and it goes silent "I always wondered what it was like to fuck in a carriage" you hit jareth with a unused pillow as he smirks "I don't think so, too many people" you say actually thinking about it. "That's just the fun of it" he says while rolling on his back to be beside you to see your face and starts laughing.

"That's not very funny" you say trying not to laugh "you're absolutely right.....it's.." he says with a pause and looks up at the ceiling. "It's what?" You ask a little worried "it's hilarious!" He says laughing as you hit him with the pillow again and he grabs his and hits you. You both start laughing and hit him again as he goes to hit you and you lean towards him to hit him again with the pillow and slip almost falling off the bed but he catches you and you both are still laughing and he stops and smiles to look at you. "What?" You say still laughing "nothing, just enjoying this moment." He says and kisses you.

"Goodnight my dear" jareth says while he puts the pillows back and you both get comfy in bed "goodnight my love."

-------------------------------------------------------

RN: I hope you enjoyed this little slice of heaven I'm gonna try and upload more just haven't had the inspiration. Have a wonderful day❤️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 47 7
Much different from her mother, Y/n loves going on adventures and solving mysteries. One day, at age 17, she finds a book while looking through her m...
51.8K 1.4K 10
Y/n was just a babysitter for the Williams but is kidnapped when Sarah wishes her away along with her brother to the Goblin King. Jareth does gives S...
6K 144 28
New chapters posted frequently. I don't own any of the Labyrinth characters. This is my take on how Sarah ends up Jareth's Goblin Queen! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️...
116K 4K 29
[COMPLETED] This is an UPDATED version of the first original book under the same title. Same story, better writing! August 26th, 2018 this book becam...