π‘ˆπ‘π‘‡π»πΌπ‘πΎπ΄π΅πΏπΈ

By teeetales

Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to l... More

intro
one
two
three.
four.
five
six.
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty -two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six

twelve

7.7K 489 87
By teeetales

Bags of white powder laid on the glass table as Angelo counted the packages and placed them in the bag. He had counted fifty bags already that weighed five grams each. He had a blunt on his lips and low music playing in the background.

A knock sounded on his door making him quickly stuff the cocaine in the black bag . He stuffed it under the couch and stood on his feet making his way to the door.

He pulled the door opened and was met with the face of his on and off fling, Khalil. He took a pull of his blunt and blew smoke in his face. Khalil swatted the smoke out of his face and lowly scoffed.

"What are you doing here?".  Angelo smacked his lips and left the door open, walking back to his living room. Khalil closed the door behind him and followed into the apartment.

"We haven't spoke in a while ". He stated taking a seat on the couch.

"I've been busy". Angelo vaguely responded, pulling out the big bag from under the couch. He slipped the bags on the glass table and started where he left off.  He decided to put out the blunt before taking one last pull of the weed.

"You could've texted, you know". Khalil spoke eyeing a focused Angelo.

"And you could have called too". He murmured now putting the last of the white powder in the bag. He looked up and saw Khalil staring at him.

"What?". Angelo inquire standing on his feet once again.

"You found someone else".  Khalil stated, taking in his body language. Angelo looked different to him. His hair was freshly braided, falling to his back in French braids. He had recently completed a sleeve tattoo so that too was different about him.

"No I didn't and even if I did, it's none of your business". He scoffed, taking a glance at Khalil who seemed not to take his eyes off Angelo. He was dressed in a white wife beater and black sweatpants with socks and slides.

"Who is she or he?".

"Are you jealous,". Angelo smirked, zipping up the bag.

"Just answer the question Angelo" . Khalil scoffed not wanting to deal with Angelo's antics.

"I don't think you deserve an answer, especially not from me. We are not together remember?".

"You ain't shit Angelo!" Khalil smacked his lips and scowled.

"I'm glad you noticed it". He chuckled, shrugging.

"I should've never gave you my all". Khalil spilled causing Angelo to halt his movement and stare at Khalil. His brown skin was smooth and glistening. He was huddled in a thick coat , jeans and black timbs.

"I never asked you to do that".

"So you gonna act as if we weren't already dating? You basically moving into my place was nothing? All those things we said to each other?" Khalil asked.

"That meant nothing". Nonchalantly, Angelo stated causing Khalil's heart to break. "Yes we shared moments that were special but it's time we go our separate ways now. We tried getting back to where we were but nothing seem to work when we are together ". He finished off, blankly looking at Khalil.

He hated showing emotions so he'd rather give nothing away and besides he was protecting himself from getting hurt. He liked Khalil but wasn't ready to be tied down and with the type of lifestyle he lived,  he didn't want him to get caught in it even when Khalil was accustomed to it.

"So what are you saying to me?". Khalil raised his brow in question.

"I'm saying we end things before one of us gets really hurt and it won't be me". Angelo expressed, keeping a nonchalantly expression.

"I should've know that all this was just a game to you. Fuck you and your new nigga and I hope you choke on his dick!". Khalil spewed with anger, walking out and banging the door on his way out.

"Gladly!". Angelo yelled to the closed door and let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding once Khalil was out. It was for the best. He was protecting him.

He grabbed his sweater and jacket, slipping them on as the wind loudly tussle outside. The sky was grey and gloomy indicating how cold it was. Christmas was already the corner and he couldn't be more happy. It was his favorite holiday and he loved every moment of it.

He grabbed the bag, phones and car keys. He made sure he had his gun before  walking out his apartment. He headed to basement parking and hopped in his all black Ford truck, throwing the bag in the back.

He cranked up the ignition waiting for the car to warm, he connected his phone on the dash board and dialed Cheyenne's number.

"Hello". Her soft voice filled the car as he turned up the volume and placed the seatbelt across his body.

"How you doing pretty girl?". He asked with a smile gracing his face. Cheyenne had stolen his heart from the moment she walked in that office that day. He had grown so much love for her in such a little space of time. He loved her aura and knew he had to protect her all the time like the big brother he was.

He thought she was perfect for his brother and was the only one who could deal with Donovan. He thought they were a match made in heaven and he knew that them sleeping together was no coincidence.

"I'm tired and sore. I do not like being pregnant at all!". She whined, causing him to laugh.

"Nobody told you to open your legs and have a one night stand with my brother ".

"I know, I know but it's not my fault he looked edible too". She murmured causing a uproar of laughter to escape his lips.

"Well that's my niece in there so I'm not mad". He shrugged, now pulling out the basement

"Who told you it's a girl. This is a boy". Cheyenne argued.

"I know it's a girl".

"How much you want to bet?".

"Five hundred dollars if its a girl".

"Deal!". Cheyenne exclaimed.

"Where are you right now?". Angelo asked.

"At the office but I'm about to head home and sleep because I'm tired and cramping. I don't think I can drive myself, could you come and get me?". She questioned, hopeful he will agree.

"Why don't you ask your baby father?".

"We are not talking right now". She mentioned, letting out a sigh.

"And why is that?". He inquired.

"Because I don't want to talk to him yet".

"That's not a good enough reason".

"Well it's good enough for me". She shrugged even though she couldn't see him.

"Come on Chey, give him a chance. You already gave him one to sleep with you and give you a baby might I add and now all he asks is for another one to make things right ". Angelo advocated for his brother. He wanted them together and thought they were perfect together.

"I guess you right". She murmured.

"I know I'm right".

"Yeah whatever ". She smacked her lips together.

"Do the right thing!".

"Goodbye Angelo!". She shrieked, ending the call. Angelo arrived at his destination and parked his car. He grabbed the bag and hopped out.

He walked up to the door and did his signature knock which was rhythmic. The door locks cranked on the other side until it was swung open.

"Why the hell are you opening the door?" Angelo questioned with his face scrunched up, stepping inside the warehouse.

"Tommy and Duke went to get food". Danielle, their tech girl responded, closing the door behind Angelo and making sure to lock the doors.

"You shouldn't be left alone here anyways. It's dangerous ". Angelo stated as they went upstairs to the office. Downstairs was divided into three room. The dungeon— where the killings and torture happened, the packing room where the cocaine and other drugs they supplied were packed and lastly the board room.

"I can take care of myself. I'm a big girl". Danielle told him taking a seat on her chair.

"Hmm".  Angelo hummed, taking her in. She was a beautiful girl, chocolate toned with braids in her hair and standing at just five feet six with an hourglass shape.

"You look good". He said, licking his lips and staring at her lips. Dressed in a pink sweatsuit which showed off her long legs and curves, Angelo couldn't keep his eyes off her.

With a blush on her face and ducking her head down, she said, "Thank you".

"We should hang out some time". Angelo suggested causing a grin to surface on her lips.

"You think so? I mean you are involved with someone else as far as I'm concerned ". She raised her brow in question. She has always had her eyes on Angelo but didn't want to get involved with him.

She had heard stories about him and his womanizing ways and she didn't like that at all. She liked a man who was able to commit to her and her alone.

"Don't worry about all of that"

"Ain't you like gay or something". She curiously asked.

"Bisexual".

"I've never been with a bi man before". Danielle told him.

"Well let me be your first baby ". He responded in a low voice cause a tingle to run down Danielle's back. She was getting lost in his light brown eyes and couldn't help but agree. She was trapped in the chair and between his arms

And besides she wanted to know whether what the other girls said about him was true or not.

Clearing her throat and placing her hand on his chest to push him back a bit because he was making her nervous

"I-i looked into this Stella Walker you mentioned". She started, turning away from him and clicking a few buttons on the keyboard.

"What did you find ?". Angelo asked, taking a seat besides her.

"The fake death certificate and the new identity she created. She has wiped out everything about her old life and returned as this new Amina person. She is currently connected with some big Russian mafias ".

"What is she doing with those people?".

"I'm still digging into that. However her husband's family is also involved with the Russian mafia and it seems like they are planning something like taking over, I don't know yet". Danielle distributed.

"You find that out and let me know". Angelo pondered on what Stella was up to and hoped it didn't come to bite the De Luca family in the ass.

꧁꧂

A lil glimpse in Angelo's life

thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
5.7K 150 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story frπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ + a baby later on
5.4K 393 9
infatuation /ΙͺnˌfatjʊˈeΙͺΚƒn/ noun an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something. first it was infatuation, then it was lov...
349K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet