KĀI! THE LEGENDARY NINJA!

Bởi Emo_mood

Kai was sold from the village hidden in the cloud. Tasked by the Hokage To protect Naruto during his missions... Xem Thêm

ASSIGNED TO TEAM 7!?
STUPID WRITTEN EXAMS!
WEIRD SNAKE LADY/MAN

Introoooo

58 3 0
Bởi Emo_mood

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kairon (Kai-ron) Chinoike 

ʀᴀɴᴋ: official rank is Genin but skill wise is like high Chunin because of anbu training.

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: Sold to the hidden leaf from the Cloud originally from the Chinoike clan they abandoned her because of her mother's crimes, her soul goal is to protect Naruto to prevent the unsealing of the nine-tailed fox also known as Kurama. 

She used to be empty and emotionless until Gai took her. The third hokage gave her that mission and she's been protecting him from the shadows until she joins them ofc. 

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark brown thick Locs reaches mid neck and low forehead, Regular Light brown eyes until activation of  Ketsuryugan. which is red with a purple minus symbol. 5'6, Huge scar reaching from her left cheek to the top of her neck. 

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ: Ketsuryugan, mastery over Fuinjutsu, A-rank taijutsu (thanks to gai) A-rank Genjutsu. B-rank Healing ninjutsu

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Smart, Logical, Ambitus, philanthropic, daring, quiet, observing. 

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Naruto, Lee, Gai, Old man, Training with Gai and Kakashi, Older gaara. 

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Sakura wasting her potential, Naruto's dumb questions, Og Gaara, Bugs (stays away from Shino) 

ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Black pants with a black  turtleneck. Ninja pouch on right leg. regular blue ninja shoes. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
72.1K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...