The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

7. Ape Village

2.1K 128 8
By HadesIsTheBest

Adia's POV

I woke up with Curtis's tail wrapped around both of us. He was lightly snoring if it could be called that more like heavy breathing.

I crawled out of his tail and all of the sudden.

Adia, I see you are doing well

Karuun? How are you?

I've been better, I and the other gods have been fighting lately about me sending you here, they wanted Bai qingqing instead of you, they thought you would be 'unfit' unlike Bai qingqing, she's just been a spoiled brat this whole time, I don't even know where to start...

Ooh, please do tell, I do love a good steaming cup of tea

Tea? Is that the 'slang' you use in your world?

I mean drama, and spilling the tea means telling me everything so, spill the tea, my friend!

I start from the beginning, she came here in the forest, not too far from where you were, and a wolf pack chased her. Parker, a leopard beastman, saved her, she's been nothing but disrespectful and abusive to him.

She even covered herself in freckles to make herself look 'ugly'. It isn't ugly on females, just in males and so is scars. She's currently fighting a girl Rosa the tiger princess, about something right now. They are fighting over Parker.

It's so frustrating and the other gods think it is fine for her to act like that. Most are still neutral with you, though a few do like you better than Bai qingqing.

Which gods like me if I may ask?

There are 2 that like you, Garrison, he's the God of Snakes, mischief, and trickery. And there's Mylo, the god of sheep, farming, and cultivation.

I have a few more questions, First what beastmen are you? Second, what the hell is redacted supposed to mean? And lastly, why do those gods like me?

I am an ape beastmen Adia, I am not like the ape king, whatever you do, do NOT listen to him. I hate him I shall give you a mission regarding him later, he has killed hundreds for his plans I wish he was killed.

For your second question, redacted is a special gift, it'll prevent the other gods from hurting you. I know all 14 of them, their emotions will switch as fast as you can say 'hunt'. And it'll be for later, you'll see...

The last question, Garrison likes the fact you aren't cruel to ferals, unlike most females. And Mylo just hates Bai too. He's very smart and is just that way. She keeps disrespecting the fact that rice here takes forever to grow.

She's from china or Japan, right? So she's used to eating it every day right?

Yes, you are correct. She's very shallow Garrison, Mylo, and I plan to send her back. She's a nuisance. Now, I heard you plan to find blue lilies right?

Yes, I am, let me guess Elliott told you?

Yes he did, Curtis will be so surprised, oh before I forget winter is short here so it'll be only a month and a half long. Enjoy life Adia, I shall contact you later.

Goodbye Karuun!!

I started to light a fire in the cave for warmth since it was so cold from the fire going out last night. I also warmed up a pound of meat for my breakfast and ate it.

What should I do with all this extra meat? I mean the most I'm gonna eat is 100 pounds, if that.

You could trade it at the ape or leopard village, your best bet is ape though, since they'll be afraid of the snake mark on you. Along with Karuun's marks on your hands.

Damn, I forgot about those.

I look at my palms, the dark crossed swords in my palms. They were glowing with this gold hue now.

What the hell?!

Karuun tells me that the marks have been activated, and the ape beastmen will know you are protected by Karuun, they deal with contacting the gods in this world.

A lot of people fear the gods, some are notorious for killing people that piss them off.

Jesus, I see why Karuun would want to protect me...

Yes, he's the one who usually brings the females to this world, now I say we get you some clothes to disguise you so you can trade. Also, the shop refreshes every once in a while.

Really? Huh, so what should I get to disguise myself?

I say a cloak, a mask, and maybe trader robes.

Trader robes?

They are a type of robe worn by traders, hence the name. They are comfy and hide the wearer's face! It should be in the clothes shop.

SHOP MENU

CLOTHES

FOOD

FURNITURE

WEAPONS

SURVIVAL

MISCELLANEOUS

I opened the clothes tab and all the categories popped up

Formal

Comfortable

Informal

Dresses

Shirts

Pants/Shorts

Armor

Accessories

Miscellaneous

Would it be miscellaneous or informal?

It's informal I believe. You'll find a whole lot of things in there

I opened the Informal tab and lo and behold, there were a few outfits there, with different dresses and outfits for all types of terrain and weather. I went toward the bottom of the tab and then I saw it, the Traders outfit

(A/N: let's just imagine this has a black mask and a hood over it

Wow, you guys are good at making clothes! This looks amazing! But how much is it?

It's 75 per outfit you get, 10 for a shirt 10 for pants, and depends on accessories, armor, and miscellaneous.

I watched as the right amount of salt drained out of my inventory, I put on the outfit, it was comfier than it looked, it was just the right size and it had quite a few pockets. I found it had pencils, a metal water bottle, and a small dagger for protection.

I put on the mask, it was breathable and fit my face pretty well. "Holy crap this is cool!" My voice sounds so much deeper in the mask "damn! Built-in voice modulator,". I put the hood over my head.

Elliott, how do I look?

Amazing! You should blend in, there are maybe 200 ish people in the ape village. You are gonna be the talk of the town! And no one has marks! So you'll never be beaten there.

I noticed how the outfit's sleeves and pants were wool lined, it was so comfortable! No wonder traders wore this!

Alright, so how far is this ape tribe?

About an hour, they are pretty much loners there, I think the sheep beastmen have booths for medicine.

Ok, thank you, Elliott

⚠️ NEW QUEST ⚠️

ACCEPT?
Y/N

I accept

FOLLOW THE GOLD PATH TO THE APE TRIBE AND SELL YOUR WARES

REWARDS:20 salt, 100EXP, ⓊⓃⓀⓃⓄⓌⓃ

Another unknown? Why do I keep getting these?

I saw a golden path appear over the snow,
Luckily, the snow isn't very deep, maybe an inch deep. And Elliott was right,
It was about an hour away.

When I walked up the ape tribe's stone walls, 2 guards stopped me. "Stop!" They said in unison.

"I am just here to trade," I said, with my voice still deep. "I have some smoked meat and a bit of salt to trade"

"Alright then, go on ahead the trading center is at the other end of the village male," one of the left told me.

I walked into the stone gate and was met by plenty of stares in murmurs

"Oh? Is that a trader? I wonder if he's handsome and powerful behind those robes!" One female squealed from her hut.

"Aw great more competition for females," one male muttered.

When I got to the end of the tribe, there was a trading center. There were quite a few empty spots with tables and a place to start a fire. I got fire from my inventory along with some matches and started one.

I proceeded to put 10 jars of salt, 50 pounds of deer meat, and a few trinkets like gems I found, the crystals that lined the caves I've been in.

I waited maybe 10 minutes and a cute sheep beastmen came up to me "e-excuse me male, but what can I trade for one of your salt jars?" he asked me.

"I'll take just about anything, I'm not picky about what I get," I told him. He placed what looked like, a journal. It was leather bound with homemade paper.

"Would you accept this? I got this from a peacock beastmen, I have no idea for its use, but please I need this salt for my female, she is sick!" he pleaded with me.

"I can help her, being me to her," I said quickly while putting my trades away. He led me to a large but with 3 ape beastmen surrounding a very sick female. She has what appears to be a cold.

I say that some good old tea and some soup will help this right?

Yes I think it would

"It's just a cold, it won't kill her," I told the sheep beastmen. "Do you have ginger or golden root?" I asked

"Yes, we do! But no matter what we do it doesn't help!" one of the ape beastmen said.

"Alright then, is she an omnivore? Or herbivore?" I asked.

"Omnivore" another replied "she's an ape beastmen"

"Alright then, could somebody bring me that golden root? I'm gonna make some medicine to help her" I said. One rushed off and brought me the ginger, a knife, and a mortar and pestle.

I grabbed one of their pots and put it over the already burning fire in the middle of the but. I grabbed my metal water bottle and poured the whole thing unto the pot.

I chopped up the ginger into slices and put it into the pot I also added a bit of salt to it.  "This will help her warm up when it's done," I told them

When It was done I poured most of it into a bowl and handed it to the sheep beastmen, he helped the female drink it. I started to notice more of her features, short brown hair, tanned skin, ok looks, she had a few mating marks on her arms.

After she perked up a bit, she looked at me, "is there any more of it?" she asked in this weak voice

"Yes there is" I poured the rest into the bowl, and she drank the rest

"Thank you, male, would you like to become a part of my family? I could always use a doctor" she asked me. The males looked surprised but couldn't deny the fact they needed one.

I chuckled "I'm not a male! I'm female." I took down my hood and took off my mask, my red hair was starting to get too long. I should cut it soon.

They looked starstruck "we'll never mind then, do you have any males?" she asked me.

"I do have a male, his name is Curtis and he is a snake beastmen," I told her. She gasped

"Don't worry he is friendly, he's never hurt me before and he's a tetra beast" I told her

"What's your name?" She asked me. I sat down on the furs next to her.

"My name is Adia, what is your name?" I asked the ape female

"My name is May," she told me, she still looked sick. I got some of the cooked meat I've made.

"Are you hungry? I can make you some food" I asked May.

"Yes, I am, what are you making?" She asked curiously

"I think I'm gonna make a soup with a bit of medicine for you," I told her. I went back to the pot and put 2 pounds of deer meat into the soup. I picked the juiciest pieces I could find. I secretly bought some vegetables from the shop and pulled them out of my pockets so they didn't look suspicious.

I put the broccoli, carrots, and celery from the vegetable packet into the pot, the soup didn't even have broth in it yet it still had a good amount of liquid. I put some of my ginger into the soup along with basil leaves.

After a few minutes of its cooking, I added a bit of salt, and then put it into a bowl for May. The sheep beastmen helped her eat. She hungrily ate the whole bowl.

"You make really good food Adia!" May exclaimed, "is there anymore?"

"Yes, help yourself to it," I told her. I placed the salt jar j used and another on the table "could you guys do me a favor? Tell no one I'm a female, I don't want the attention."

"Of course female, we shall not tell anyone unless you say otherwise, it's the least you could do Helping our female," one of the shorter ape beastmen said.

"Now I need to take my leave, you can keep the salt I left, it should last for a bit until you can buy more," I told them

"Here's the thing I prefer promised you," the sheep beastmen said and handed me the leather-bound journal.

"Goodbye May, I shall visit you later," I told her

"Ok, be safe! See you soon!" she said while eating her soup.

I put up my hood and put in my mask and walked to my booth the sell my wares again.

TIME SKIP

I finally traded all of the meat and the salt I had for sale and got 2 furs, 4 things of leather and some new trinkets, a whole lot of gems too.

Since it was almost night, I went back to the cave I called home, it was dark by the time I was in the cave. Curtis was still curled up into a ball.

I set the fire again and sat down. I warmed up a pound of meat and some vegetables from the shop

⚠️QUEST UPDATED⚠️

ACCEPT REWARDS?
Y/N?

I accept my rewards

⚠️PROFILE UPDATED⚠️

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 6
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator

Exp:250/350
Strength:75                    Health:%100
Smarts:86 Alertness:85
Agility:74 Skills:79

Shop: UNLOCKED
Quests: None
Inventory: 298 salts (jar), furs x10,
Soup container (good until the end of winter), 415lbs of cooked meat (good until winter), tanning rack, "spices (Chili, ginger, pepper, basil, garlic), Firewood. 4x leather. Leather journal.

After I checked my profile, I summoned 3 furs to make a makeshift bed, one for a pillow, a mattress, and a blanket. It was more comfortable than I thought. I finished my meal and curled up on my furs. I fell asleep

WORD COUNT: 2456

A/N: Hello my readers! I apologise.for updating late, enjoy this longer-than-usual chapter! I will keep on posting on Fridays for everyone! Hasta Luego my friends!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 10.4K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
95.5K 4.7K 40
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
18.8K 1.6K 19
Xena Crane is living her best life. Studying hard at University and engaged to the love of her life. She really didn't need this. Waking up in a wo...
379K 18.7K 56
Remember that 16-year-old Female Lead who's always indecisive and unadaptable, in 'that' Beastworld Story? Ꮚ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ꈊ⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠Ꮚ Yes!!! That one! What i...