DANGEROUSLOVE ™

By brazyybleu__

love is not a game , and even if it was you don't play the game the game plays you . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
ROLL CALL
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
UMMMMMM
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
THE END
pt 2 !

12

5.5K 111 21
By brazyybleu__

OMNISCIENT

laid out on the steering wheel was tired hunesti , she had spent her night in a random parking lot .

her phone was filled with notifications from her almost all of her family even her mom who wasn't even in her city.

twitching from the heavy knocks that were being sat on her window hunesti lifted her head seeing the familiar face .

SINCERE .

rolling down her window with confusion hunesti looked around .

" what you doing out here hunesti ? " sincere said .

" no i do the questioning , " she retorted .

" how th you find me ? " she asked making sincere just stare at her .

if he told the truth she probably would think he was crazy , " that's not important right now .. u need to get yoself cleaned up . " he said .

" youn even look like the type of girl to be on shit like this ." he said moving her hair out her face .

" cmon lemme treat you tdy . " he said as it was all just a part of his plan .

" i don't even know you .. u being a creep . " hunesti said still confused .

" okay you can get to know me .. trust me ian gone let nothing happen to you . " he said holding his hand out for her to grab.

hunesti thought abt it for a min before clutching his hand .. she thought that maybe they could grow a real bond .

as he guided hunesti to his car he opened the door for her as she slid in .

she analyzed the car it was a black lamb truck with the stars in the roof typical of a hood nigga .

he shut the door after she got fully situated walking around to the other side .

he had a very gentle manner it was different sum she ain't never had from a nigga before .

" you good ? u look fr out of it " he asked

" yea yea , i'm okay ." she said trying to shake out of wtv she was in she honestly didn't rmb last night .

" you got a charger or sum ? " she asked seeing that her phone had just went completely dead .

" yea look right there " he pointed to the lil compartment that was in the middle of the 2 seats .

feeling the car start up hunesti pulled her seat belt over her .. " where we going first ." she asked curiously.

" ima take you to ya spot to get you cleaned up so put the lo in ." he said handing her his unlocked phone .

hunesti truly didn't know this man but the treatment he was giving her was making her wanna fall inlove , she knew that anyone related to pip wouldn't hurt her .

" i can play some music ? " hunesti asked as she looked over at sincere who was driving .

" yea , long as it ain't no whack shit ." he said making her chuckle cs she was going straight to summer walker .

after a while Shame by Summer Walker started playing making sincere look over at her as she started to sing .

" i'm not a perfect girl , i would drop my fears at the door , i would only bring myself and nothing moreee . " she sung out .

as sincere came to a red light he took the time to admire hunesti who was too busy singing to notice .

he knew that this was all a work thing and that this was only his second time seeing her but she was honestly attractive to him .

being that he took the shortest route they weren't that far from her house he had to make 2 more turns n then they'd be on her street .

-

pulling into hunesti's driveway she stopped the music .

" so what we doing after this ? " she asked looking over at him since she was actually interested in spending the day with him .

" that don't matter ." he retorted .

" yes huh i need to know the dress code " she said rolling her eyes ina playful manner .

" girl just go wash yo funky ass n cmon ." he joked making her mug him .

" you not coming in ? " she asked we he pulled a blunt from his ear .

" nah " he said bluntly .

" u not gone leave me are you ? " she said with a frown she honestly liked the vibe between them even though it was basically there first time speaking .

" girl no im finna call sb to pick yo car up , you'll look good in whatever you put on . " he said making her blush a bit .

" you sure you don't wanna come in ?" she said cause she knew she might take a lil long .

" no now go girl . " he said playfully pushing her out the car .

-

SINCERE AMIR WILSON
  21

it had been bout an hour n a half .. i was at my breaking point , getting out the car heading to the front door .

soon as my hand went up to place knocks the door swung open .

" heyyyy " hunesti said in a soft tone knowing she took forever .

her looks had changed .. a new hairstyle a cute lil fit she looked good .

" ian gone press u cs you actually look good , cmon ." i said .

" idk if that was a complement but ty ." she said showing all 32 .

" lil cheesy ass mf , get yo ass in this car " i said holding the door open for her .

she slid in the car fixing her bag on her lap situating her self allowing me to shut the door .

i was about to give her one of the best days of her life .

-
10:34 pm

sitting outside of hunesti house was hunesti and sincere .

they had spend there day bonding , they had went to the mall .. went to eat and ended the day off at the arcade .

" you still a cheaterrr ." hunesti dragged she was still stuck on the fact she had lost against him .

" how am i a cheater ? , bc i won ? " he said chuckling at her .

" yep exactly , everybody knows ur posed to let the girl win " she said rolling her eyes .

before scoob could get his words out he got a call , lighting up the whole car .

after reading the screen he answer the phone , " yoo ." he spoke .

" nah im chilling on the east wassup ? " he spoke into his phone .

hunesti was to busy in her phone at this point .

" ight i'll be over there round 11 " he said before ending the call .

" im guessing that was a lil gf ? " hunesti said dropping her phone she was low key listening the whole time .

" no miss nosey that was my boss , i gotta go make money moves bookie ." he said in a smart manner popping the bookie .

" well excuse me mr. money moves " hunesti said chuckling .

" well im guessing you gotta go soo ." hunesti said grabbing her things in the back .

as she gathered her things she opened the door .. " see you around ?" she said looking at him .

" no , ima call you tn when i make it home ." he said .

" boyy u better hope i be up but byee ." she said rolling her eyes as she stepped out the door .

" bye lil mama " sincere retorted  .

he watched her as she walked in the house and then left to handle his business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 45 3
Don't dish out what you can't take.
1.1M 39.8K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
324K 8.8K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..
62.4K 1.4K 25
.. if this isn't love please tell me what is