6

( couple days later)

Today was the day of the funeral , i had been at essy's house since the night i found out , still trying to wrap my head around all ts

i found out i worked for her dad the biggest drug lord in fucking Houston , chevo one of my best buddy's was her brother ts was wild.

if keefy found out i was fucking with his daughter he'd , well shit ion even wanna think abt that.

this funeral shit was about to be crazy , hunesti wanted me to come , ts was wild that lil girl ain't deserve to die , the trap had been chill since that night , i had canceled all my studio sessions and shit , i just wanted to make sure hunesti was ight.

she had just did my hair , i think i was gone let her start doing my hair .. she did my hair better than anybody who ever did my hair and she made ts feel relaxed, anybody else can keep they hands away.

hunesti was in the bathroom doing whatever she was doing to her hair , i walked in and hugged up behind her just being close to her got me hard so i know she felt my thing down there.

me and hunesti had been getting close over the days a few kisses here and there but nothing more ian wanna take advantage of her while she was grieving.

i wanted to tell hunesti that i worked for her father before we got to te funeral i didn't wanna drop the bomb on all of them at one time , especially not a funeral.

Hunesti Marie Hill
19
____________________________________

" would you like to move a lil bit ?" i said chuckling , i had been under prince for the past week , and we had known each other for exactly 2 weeks now , we met each other june 2nd , def saving for an anniversary.

" nah im cool right here" he said reaching around my neck placing wet kisses on my neck , i shook a little bit , he was gentle and soft with me and it kinda turned me on.

" mama i been thinking and i got something to tell you." he said looking at me through the mirror.

" cmere" he said pulling me to sit on his lap while he sat on the toliet seat, " i work for yo dad" he said bluntly.

i laughed in his face because i already knew that , as much stuff i did for my dad ik who all was at his trap i saw prince there one day and when i met him at the it brung a memory i just didn't know from where until later on that week.

i held his face , " i already know that." i said " you think im dumb ? my da is one of the biggest drug lords in Houston , i gotta know who i'm fucking around with , you and my da might not know but ik."

he looked shocked , " so this whole time yk and you ain't say shit ?" i nodded my head yea.

" wooewwww" he said my phone started ringing so i got up to answer it , while doing that i saw the time we had to go , " hello chevo ?" i said talkin to my brother .

i signaled to B to cmon we had to get to the car so we wouldn't be late.

" i know chevo i gotta go the the store and get drinks ik." after the funeral we were going to maw maw house to have a lil family get together or wtv , all my fathers kids would be there.

once we made it downstairs to the door , prince made me walk out first and locked the door behind him , he opened the door for me and shut it behind me , he was a real cute lil gentleman, " thank you" i said " who you talkin to ?" chevo said i forgot he was even otp . " bye chevo" i said hanging up.

once we had made it to the church it was hella cars , HELLA .. damn near the whole houston was there , my da knew ppl like real bad.

me and prince found somewhere to park , when he opened the door to get me out i grabbed onto his hand , ik my da was gone trip out but i didn't care i had feelings for prince and nobody could change that.

" you good ?" he asked me kissing me on my forehead , i loved the way he comforted me it's like he cared.

" mhm ." i said i was but i wasn't my sister was about to go 6 ft into the ground and even though i barley spent time with her when Janiya and my daddy was together i loved spending time with raniya, i was like 8 when she first came along looking forward to being a big sister.

niya service was beautiful, there was a lot of crying .. me and prince couldn't sit together he was over there with the boys , i didn't mind it .. at the end of the day we were riding to my grandmas house together.

everyone was leaving , so i got up out my seat and headed to prince all black srt with 5% tint , i sat on the hood as chevo and prince and the other guys came to the car.

" whatchu doing on his car ?" chevo asked me .. " y'all this my lil sister" chevo said introducing me to the guys , i saw the boy who came in and yelled at prince that night at the store , i had saw most of these boys before but they never saw me my da said he didn't want them to know i was his daughter he didn't want them to hit on me .

too slow daddy , " oh shit" ty said chuckling a lil but i smiled as i was going in for my reply , " this my bf car lil boy" i said making chevo look at me with that girl what is you talkin abt look.

"prince B ? , this nigga right here ?" he said pointing to prince , i nodded my head " cmere stinkyyy" i said to prince he walked over to my standing in between my legs and i kissed him , " yo hunesti marie stop playing wimme , yk da gone beat yo ass .. and prince yo ass gone get it too" .. "you a snitch if you tell daddy" i said to chev his aggy ass ik he was gone tell anyways.

( at grandma Annie Mae house )
_________________________________well this finna be some shit 😭.

anyways vote please and ty.