Petal [h.s.]

By _londonbelow

Harry appears to be a nice boy. He comes from a good, wealthy family. He's been with his childhood sweetheart... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE - THE LETTER
ONE - THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
TWO - IT'S BRUTAL OUT HERE
THREE - DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
FOUR - LIKE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
FIVE - SET ME ON FIRE
SIX - BRIGHT BLOODY RED FLAGS
SEVEN - LET ME IN
EIGHT - HAVE YOU ANYTIME
NINE - PETALS FOR ARMOR
TEN - YOU AND TEQUILA
ELEVEN - RUINING MY LIFE
TWELVE - MAKE IT HURT
THIRTEEN - ACROSS THE BOARDWALK
FOURTEEN - DRIVE ME CRAZY
FIFTEEN - TEAR YOU APART
SIXTEEN - SOUND OF YOUR HEART
SEVENTEEN - SO BRIGHT SOMETIMES
EIGHTEEN - ON THE EDGE
NINETEEN - I ALMOST DO
TWENTY - A FINE LINE
TWENTY-ONE - TAKE YOU HOME
TWENTY-TWO - YOU WILL ACHE
TWENTY-THREE - LIKE I ACHE
TWENTY-FOUR - WHAT A WICKED GAME
TWENTY-FIVE - DIZZY ON THE COMEDOWN
TWENTY-SIX - YOUR LIFE AND MINE
TWENTY-SEVEN - DARKEST BEFORE DAWN
TWENTY-EIGHT - DREAMING OF YOU
TWENTY-NINE - TWIST THE KNIFE
THIRTY - WRAPPED IN CELLOPHANE
THIRTY-ONE - CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH
THIRTY-TWO - PINK IN THE NIGHT
THIRTY-THREE - IN THIS WORLD
THIRTY-FOUR - MOTH TO A FLAME
THIRTY-FIVE - HEART RECOGNIZES YOURS
THIRTY-SIX - ALWAYS COME HOME
THIRTY-SEVEN - NO OTHER SHADE
THIRTY-EIGHT - THE UPSIDE DOWN
THIRTY-NINE - DEVOID OF COLOR
FORTY - IN YOUR EYES
FORTY-ONE - YOU HAD TO GO
FORTY-TWO - MINE TO LOSE
FORTY-THREE - IN THE HALLWAY
FORTY-FOUR - HEAD VERSUS HEART
FORTY-FIVE - PINK DOESN'T COMPARE
FORTY-SIX - A THOUSAND DEATHS
FORTY-SEVEN - IN THE AFTERGLOW
FORTY-NINE - SPREADING YOU OPEN
FIFTY - KEEP YOU THIS WAY
FIFTY-ONE - KISS YOUR NECK
FIFTY-TWO - ON YOUR KNEES
FIFTY-THREE - HOLY AND NOT
FIFTY-FOUR - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM
FIFTY-FIVE - CRAWL HOME TO HER
FIFTY-SIX - WATER IN YOUR HANDS
FIFTY-SEVEN - I KNEW YOU
FIFTY-EIGHT - COME BACK TO YOU
FIFTY-NINE - PINK PAINTED FLOWERS
SIXTY - WITHOUT YOU, WITHOUT THEM
SIXTY-ONE - UNTIL THE SUN RISES
SIXTY-TWO - GIVE YOU THE MOON
SIXTY-THREE - IN MY MEMORIES
SIXTY-FOUR - HALF OF MY SOUL
SIXTY-FIVE - THE END IS NEAR
SIXTY-SIX - GOODBYE, GOODBYE, GOODBYE
EPILOGUE I - THE JOURNAL
EPILOGUE II - THE LETTER
EPILOGUE III - THE CALIFORNIA DREAM

FORTY-EIGHT - SWEET LIKE HONEY

20K 559 667
By _londonbelow

I was laughing so hard that my belly ached.

In our post-orgasm bliss, Harry put one of his records on softly in the background and rolled us a joint. I sat in his lap as we passed it back and forth slowly, savoring our time together. His eyes watched me so gently every time I took a slow drag from between his fingers. It wasn't long before I was so high that I couldn't stop giggling at everything.

Harry currently swayed side to side, whistling along to the music he was playing as he made us peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I had my shirt and underwear back on, perched on his kitchen counter as he worked. I just giggled and giggled, despite nothing funny happening. The laughter wouldn't stop coming out of me.

He looked up at me with a smile, his eyes bright enough to light up the entirety of the Wasteland.

"You're on another planet, love." He pointed out, which made me laugh even harder. His smile grew and he shook his head, picking up one of the sandwiches and bringing it over to me.

He moved into the small gap between my legs, nudging them open further for him. I was still sore from our previous fucking, but sore in the good way-when you know you'd been loved really hard. My giggling trailed off as I felt a twinge of desire pluck through me as he spread my thighs.

I admired him, his hair unruly from my fingers running through it, his very dark pink lips, swollen from my kisses. His muscular back, bearing marks from my nails that I couldn't stop myself from leaving. The light splattering of golden freckles along his shoulders, the fading hints of what was once a red sunburn.

He looked stronger, his chest and arms bulging with new muscles. It had to be from surfing and I silently thanked the ocean waves. His deep dimples showed as he gave me a smile, lifting the sandwich up to my mouth like an offering to a god.

"Bite." He instructed me.

I smiled and opened my mouth to him, allowing him to feed me. He watched me, eyes all glittering and sparkling as I took a giant bite. He looked so in love with me that it made me ache.

I groaned in pleasure at the taste of the sweet honey, nodding my head in appreciation to him. I was ravenous. I could eat a hundred of these sandwiches if he could make that many.

"One for you, two for me." He said, turning the sandwich around to shove it into his own mouth, taking an enormous bite.

"Hey!" I started to laugh again through my sticky mouth, reaching for his wrist and grabbing onto it to stop him from taking a second bite.

I yanked his hand back to me, taking my own bite out of the sandwich as we both laughed. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, pulling his body harder against me, as we fought to bite the sandwich at the same time- as if there wasn't a whole other one sitting there waiting to be eaten. Being playful with Harry was the most joy I'd ever felt. It was the child inside of me healing. It was her knowing that it was finally okay to just play with someone.

We laughed so hard that tears threatened to drip out of my eyes. We laughed until we physically couldn't anymore. I admired him as we calmed down, leaning forward to capture his lips with my own. He let out a surprised sound at my actions but eased into the kiss with no hesitation. He tasted like honey, so sweet and saccharine.

I opened my eyes to look at him briefly as we kissed, smiling as I shut them again, slipping my tongue against his. I could kiss him forever. I knew that I would fall right back into this thing with him the second I saw him again, which was why I had been avoiding him the best I could for the last month. But he caught me off guard on my liquor run and now here I was, right back where I started. And I didn't want to go anywhere.

He kissed me hard and he must have tightened his fingers around the rest of the sandwich in his hand because a big glob of honey slid out of the bread and down onto my bare thigh. I gasped at the feeling, pulling back to look down at it.

"Shit, I'm sorry, love." He chuckled, putting the sandwich down and reaching for a napkin. I grabbed his wrist to stop him from doing so, lifting my eyebrows slowly.

"Lick it up." I requested, watching his face relax into a smile for me.

"As you wish." He whispered, leaning forward to kiss me again before he bent down between my legs.

He pressed a gentle kiss to my bare thigh, switching off to kiss the other one, as his fingers curled under my leg, gripping on tight. I let out a quiet sigh as I watched him, his lips gliding along my skin lightly until he got to the glob of honey.

His eyes flashed up to meet mine as his tongue slid out, swiping slowly along the honey and licking it up. I felt something in my stomach go tight at the sight of his tongue against my inner thigh. It was so intimate, so sensual. I could feel every hair on my body stand on end.

I leaned back slightly, reaching over the counter for the bottle of honey. His eyes watched me excitedly as I held it up over my thighs to squeeze more out, making a sticky mess of myself. I let out an over dramatic gasp as I did so.

"Oh, god. Silly me. Now what will you do?" I batted my eyelashes at him as he slowly smiled at me.

"Guess I have to lick it all up, don't I?" He asked me, shaking his head just barely.

"I guess you-oh, fuck." I gasped when he dropped his mouth back down to my sensitive skin, starting to lick and suck all of the drops of honey off of my thighs.

Harry's large hands came around to the tops of my thighs, clutching onto them tightly as he yanked at me, pulling my ass a little further down the counter. His teeth were sharp as he left love bites and sucked at my flesh, his tongue coming down to soothe the sting right after. The heels of my feet dug into his back, trying to pull him closer and closer to my aching cunt, looking down to see if I needed a longer honey trail or not.

"You are insatiable, my love." He murmured against my skin, knowing what I wanted from him, all smiles as he looked up at me.

"I can always touch myself, if you'd prefer." I offered, smiling back down at him as his hands grasped at my underwear.

He furrowed his brow in anger, standing up straight and grabbing onto my face, "As much as I love watching you play with yourself, I'm insulted that you'd try to take this away from me when you know how I feel about the way you taste."

"Tell me how I taste." I grinned through his grip, watching him nod at me, leaning down to my mouth.

His lips touched mine, our eyes staying locked as he spoke.

"Like fucking heaven." He agreed, kissing me hard, his sweet tasting tongue flicking across mine.

I gripped his shoulders, pulling him in closer as I felt his hand move between our bodies. His fingers gently ran up along my slit, feeling how wet I was for him again. He kissed me harder as his fingers curled around the fabric of my underwear. A tear sounded through the room as he viciously ripped them off my body, making me gasp into his mouth.

"You don't need those the rest of the night anyways." He shrugged, smirking as he kissed me again, stifling my laughter.

His fingers slid back into place, cupping my bare cunt, the middle and ring finger slipping up and down through my wet slit. I was unbelievably soaked and he let out a little moan at the feeling of me.

"God, baby..." He whispered, "You're dripping again... fuck, I gotta taste you."

He moved fervently, like he couldn't wait even a moment for his mouth to be latched onto my cunt. I gasped as he dug his fingers deeply into my thighs, pulling my wet pussy to his face and slipping his tongue deep inside of me. I collapsed back at the immediate sensation of relief, my arms swiping out to push everything on the counter out of my way.

His eyes flashed up to mine as his tongue flattened and licked straight up the center of me. He slid his tongue inside of me, trying to get every drop of my arousal as he moaned against me, sending vibrations through my clit. The slight scruff on his face stung against my skin. I would be sore and marked for days, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Harry... fuck, please... please, please..." I begged him when I felt two of his fingers gently probe against my entrance, teasing me.

"Tell me what you want." He said, his voice deep with lust.

I gasped as he sucked my clit between his lips, his fingers still sliding up and down, gathering all of my sticky arousal. I wanted him inside of me so badly that I would have screamed for it if that's what he wanted me to do.

"Fuck me, please... need to feel you inside me..." I begged, panting like a bitch in heat as I tried to reach down to push his fingers into me.

"My greedy girl." He whispered, shaking his head as he licked a stripe up my cunt, the tip of his tongue teasing my swollen clit and making me moan. I squeezed my eyes shut and he made a displeased noise, "Look at me."

I forced my eyes open and made myself sit up onto my elbows, meeting his eyes as he finally pressed his fingers into me. I clenched around him, gasping loudly, shaking my head.

"More." I ordered him, watching his eyebrows raise.

He slipped a third finger into me as his mouth moved up to my clit, sucking gently on it, his chin getting coated in my juices as he pressed against me harder. He didn't waste time being gentle. He began to thrust his fingers up into me wildly, his free hand slipping up under my shirt and toward my breasts, fingers pinching my sensitive nipples. Flames of desire engulfed me, making me cry out at the different sensations hitting me all at once.

"Oh my god!" I cried out in pleasure, my walls clenching around him as he stretched me open with his hand, hitting my g-spot perfectly with every thrust.

"That's it, baby. Moan for me. I know it feels s'good." He moaned out against my cunt, pulling his mouth back so he could move his fingers even faster and harder.

My stomach was tight with desire as I panted loudly, clawing at whatever I could grab hold of on the counter to anchor myself down to earth. He was finger-fucking me so hard, I saw spots in my vision as I felt my orgasm building. It felt so good that I began to push at him, overwhelmed with the sensations, but he refused to let me stop him. He was absolutely relentless in bringing me right to the edge.

"Don't you dare cum. Not until my cock is inside of you." He ordered me, his voice gruff as he stood up to full height, gripping the back of my neck to yank me back up to him.

"I can't..." I cried out, shaking my head, feeling as if I was going to explode.

He removed his fingers from my cunt, making me nearly scream from frustration. They were shiny and drenched in my arousal as he brought them to my mouth, shoving them in roughly to stop my whine.

"Shhh." He whispered, shaking his head, "You don't cum until I tell you to fucking cum. Right?"

I moaned and nodded around his fingers, reaching up to grasp his wrist so I could pull them further into my mouth. I loved the way I tasted on him, whether it be on his fingers or his cock or his own mouth. My tongue slid along each digit to lick all of my arousal off of them eagerly.

He used his free hand to shove his shorts down past his ass, freeing his hard cock and guiding it to my entrance. I whimpered around his fingers, my mouth going slack as he slammed into me with no warning, filling me up completely.

"Oh god." He moaned, his forehead falling against my own as he tried to steady his breathing, "Fuck, you're squeezing me so hard."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the feeling of being stuffed full of him. He stretched me open in a seemingly impossible way, his eyes dark as he looked down at the way his cock slid in and out of me.

He shoved his fingers further into my mouth and spit dribbled down around them, landing on my shirt as I moaned and whimpered in pleasure.

"You feel amazing, baby." He breathed out in disbelief, "My perfect little thing, you take my cock so good..."

I whined loudly, meeting his eyes and he pulled his fingers out of my mouth, moving them down to my throat as I tried to catch my breath. He held my neck firmly, not squeezing yet, his hips slamming against my thighs over and over.

"Take a deep breath." He ordered me, to which I did, and he squeezed my throat as soon as I released it, "That's it. Such a good girl for me..."

"M'gonna cum..." I gasped, my mouth gaping open.

"Not yet." Harry said, smirking at me, "Hold it, Arabella."

"I can't!" I cried out, shaking my head wildly, "Please, bunny... please... let me cum. I need to feel you fill me up."

He pulled my face to him by my throat, kissing me passionately, his tongue slipping over mine wildly. I moaned into his mouth, trying to think about anything other than my orgasm so I would cum with him, but I could feel myself tipping over the edge. He began to slam his cock into me in a brutal manner, gripping my thigh with his free hand, using it as leverage to get himself as deep as he could.

His cock felt bigger than ever, I could feel him inside of me so deeply that it hurt, but I would never stop him. I couldn't think clearly enough to form words, let alone to worry about the pain I'd be in later. I cried out into his mouth, tears of frustration starting to slip out of my eyes and down over my cheeks.

"Oh, my crybaby slut... you wanna cum so fuckin' bad, don't you? You wanna milk every drop of cum out of me? I can feel your tight little cunt squeezing me already... fuck!" He snarled out against my lips, teeth coming down to bite my bottom lip harshly, "Cum for me, petal. I wanna feel you cum around my cock."

He dropped his hand down to circle my clit, pressing hard to help me along, knowing my body as well as his own. I let myself go with an outcry of pleasure, the tears still streaming down my face as I felt my cunt begin to gush all over him. He gasped as I squirted, pulling back to watch it happen like he was witnessing a miracle.

"Baby... fuck!" He gasped out and then went tense, a loud moan releasing from him as he buried his face in my chest, spilling his cum into me. He slowed his thrusts down to a stop, panting loudly against me, his sweaty forehead resting against my neck.

My entire body felt like jello from the mixture of being high and being deliciously fucked. I relaxed against his strong form, trying to steady my breathing, my entire body sore. His breathing was harsh into my ear and he began to laugh softly.

"I am a god." Harry said, pulling back slightly to look at my face. He cupped it in his hands, smiling, "I'm a sex god."

I started to laugh loudly, nodding my head in agreement as he looked at me like I created the whole world. Men acted like this every damn time I squirted for them, but since I loved Harry so much, I was happy to oblige in his fantasies.

"Yes, you are." I nudged my nose against his, kissing him softly. He leaned into it in a greedy manner, his lips so passionate against mine, like he couldn't get enough.

He pulled back from the kiss and admired me, his hands still cradling my face, thumbs brushing gently against my cheeks.

"God, Arabella... I..." He broke off, his eyes shining as he looked at me. I turned my head to kiss the inside of his palm, waiting for him to finish whatever it was he wanted to say.

But all he did was shake his head, gazing at me in a way that was unexplainable. I clung to him as I slid down from the counter, my legs like jello as I tried to stand on them.

"Woah, you okay?" Harry asked, a cocky smirk on his face, knowing that he was the one who did this to me.

"Yeah, yeah. You're a sex god, I know." I rolled my eyes, smiling at him, "Can I shower?"

"Can I shower with you?" He asked me, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist to keep me upright.

"It is your shower, I suppose you can do whatever you want." I lifted my eyebrows, smiling up at him.

"I want to wash your hair for you." He murmured, reaching up to gently push back some loose strands of hair, tucking them behind my ear.

I swallowed hard, watching him as his eyes slid over my features carefully. I couldn't believe how quickly I fell back into his grasp. I wondered if I was being stupid for it, if I should have just fucked him and left or maybe never fucked him at all. I didn't think I was capable of it-of staying away from him forever. He weakened me, he made me soft, he made me gooey. It was so good when it was good. But the reminder of our reality always hit me so hard and felt awful.

"Lead the way." I said softly, watching him grin at me, leaning down to kiss my mouth a few times.

"Can you walk? If you feel like you need to be carried, I can do that." He smiled as I laughed loudly, smacking his chest.

"You're never going to let me live this down, are you?" I asked him, watching him shake his head wildly.

"Never. In fact, I'm going to feel completely inadequate if I don't make you cum like that every time here on out." He kept his arm around my waist firmly as we walked to his bathroom.

I both hated and loved that I was feeding his ego by moving slowly, but to be fair, I did have cum dripping down my inner thighs and bites and bruises all over my body. He knew what I needed from him tonight and he gave it to me.

I looked at him, wondering how I was going to approach the subject of this affair continuing on. I wanted to be with him. I wanted it more than I had ever wanted anything. But I knew this wouldn't be forever. I knew he was never going to leave this town or Jessie or his dad. I knew that he couldn't.

There was something that I had to tell him and I didn't know how. A week ago, a friend of mine from California called me. She told me about this awesome retail space that was going to be available for rent soon. It's in Venice Beach, on the boardwalk, right by the ocean. It was a prime spot, one that I wasn't sure I could pass up.

Ever since Max and I broke up, I had been thinking more and more about the California dream and how it was mine before Harry came along. It was our dream now, but it once was my dream and mine alone. I always wanted to live there, I always wanted to be in the sunshine year-round. As much as I loved the Wasteland, I never imagined living here forever. I needed a big change in my life and I think this was it. It wasn't decided for certain, but I was leaning toward it.

It was a big reason why I was so willing to jump back into the affair with him. I knew if I wound up leaving the Wasteland, we wouldn't have much time left together. I very much planned on begging him to come with me, but I knew he wouldn't come. No matter how much he loves me, no matter how badly he wanted that dream, I didn't believe he was capable of packing up and leaving with me. It was no small feat, so I understood... but it hurt to know that this love wasn't enough to tear him away.

My heart broke a little more every time I looked at him, at his eagerness to please me, at how joyous he was about me being here and staying with him. I wondered if I was doing more harm than good. I wondered if I should have continued to stay away from him, if maybe that was the better route.

But then he turned and looked at me with a smile that was so bright it made my breath get caught right in the center of my throat. I knew then that any amount of time I got with him was worth it. It was worth all of the pain and the heartache and the disaster that I knew would come when we parted again. Getting to love him for a short period of time was better than none.

Harry and I in the shower together was a disaster. We spent the entire time laughing and kissing. I had to force myself to calm down multiple times. I was so incredibly turned on by everything he did but too sore to let him fuck me again tonight. When the hot water started to go cold, he rushed to wash my hair for me and managed to get shampoo in my eyes, which stung like hell and made me cry. When we got out of the shower, he rinsed my eyes out very gently and dried me off carefully.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry." He whispered, cupping my face to look into my eyes, which were red and watery from the irritation.

"It's okay." I sniffled, shaking my head, giving him a smile, "I'm fine, buns. I promise."

He leaned forward and kissed the tears off of my cheeks delicately, his hands sliding down over my arms, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

He dressed me in one of his old t-shirts but I pouted about the way it fit me (not loose enough for my liking) and about not having underwear since he ripped mine into shreds in the kitchen. So he gave me a kiss and he left me in his bed while he hopped over the balcony to sneak into my apartment for one of my own shirts and a clean pair of underwear.

He came back with what I requested and had Jagger perched on his shoulders, to which I rolled my sore eyes, smiling as he put him down in front of me.

"What? He gave me sad eyes." Harry pouted, scratching my cat behind his ears.

"You're a sucker." I snickered, taking the clothes out of his hands and changing into them quickly.

"Only for you. And our poor child." He picked the cat back up and snuggled him to his chest as he crawled into his side of the bed.

"Um, Harry? The door... it's dead bolted, right?" I asked, feeling my stomach flutter around like a swarm of bees had invaded, "I mean, she's... she's not gonna show up, is she?"

The thought of his fiancée showing up and finding us cuddled up together in bed made me feel sick. It must have showed on my face, because Harry softened as he looked at me.

"It's bolted, but she won't show up. I swear it." He breathed out, reaching for me, "Turn the lights off and come here. I have something I need to talk to you about."

"Oh god, what?" I asked, my stomach dropping again as I did as he asked and crawled into bed next to him, laying down so that we were facing one another. Jagger went behind Harry's back and cuddled up against it, purring loudly.

"I told her about us." Harry whispered in the dark.

My heart began to pound wildly, it took all of my strength to keep a straight face and not sit up in the bed. I was in shock, I think, because I kept opening my mouth to speak and no words would come out. He waited patiently until I mustered up the strength to finally speak.

"Y-you... what? When? Why? What??" I could hardly manage to get the questions out, stumbling over them.

"Because I... I want to be with you, Arabella. I'm trying my best to get out of this relationship. But she already knew and she doesn't care. I was stupid, I suppose. Some part of me hoped that maybe she would leave me. Maybe that would be the end of the line for her, hearing it out loud, that I'm in love with someone else... but she hardly blinked when I told her. She's more upset about the idea of our families finding out. She threatened you, threatened me... it was a fucking disaster." He breathed out, his eyes flickering over my face, watching me carefully.

In love with. In love with. In love with.

I was stuck on his words. He just said, out loud, that he was in love with me. It wasn't as if I didn't know, because of course I did. I felt it every time he was near me, I felt it every time he looked at me. But hearing it so casually out of his mouth, as if he'd said it a million times before... it was so big. It was so big.

I didn't think he had even realized that he said that, and my palms turned sweaty and itchy at the thought of him realizing he did and possibly regretting saying it. I forced my mind to move onto something else, to pick out any other words that he spoke.

"She threatened me?" I asked, tilting my head.

"She'll take it to my father and he's... he's just dangerous. I don't want him near you." He blinked rapidly, looking away from my gaze and swallowing hard, "She told me that she sent Max-"

"No." I cut him off right away, my stomach lurching at the name as I went tense, "Please. I..."

Harry's eyes slid back to me and they were soft as I looked away from him and up at the ceiling, trying to rid myself of the feeling of loss I experienced at the sound of Max's name.

"I can't... talk about him..." I forced the words out. I hated not opening up to Harry about the way I was feeling but it felt like a brand new wound. It was too fresh, I was still bleeding, I couldn't show it to him until it was scarred over.

He didn't say anything for a moment, but he did reach over for me. I let him pull my tense body into his and let my forehead rest against his chest as his arms wrapped around me. We both breathed quietly as his fingers slid up the back of my neck and buried into my hair.

"Did you love him?" He whispered to me and I could hear the insecurity in his voice, the way his tone trembled.

I may have. If I had one more month with him, one more week, maybe even one more day-I could have loved him. I was on the cusp of love with him. He brought out a light inside of me that I feared I wouldn't see after Harry. And I didn't want to tell that to him. I knew it would break his heart to hear me speak those words, even if he thought he could handle the truth.

"No." I whispered back and I told myself that it wasn't a lie, but the way my stomach twisted told me otherwise.

I tried to stop my fingers from floating up to my earlobe, but I couldn't help it. As soon as my fingers brushed against the soft skin of my earlobe, Harry pulled back and looked down at my face. His thumbs skimmed over my cheeks as he tilted my head up toward his.

He murmured, shaking his head, "You think I can't take it?"

"I don't want you to have to take it. It doesn't matter." I said back, frowning at him, "I could love one hundred people after you and not a single one of them would ever compare."

His eyes were full of what could only be described as awe. There was a tenderness to him as his hands slid down my face and around my body, tugging me into him. He leaned down and touched his lips to my own. It was so soft. Loving Harry was so fucking soft. Allowing him to love me was soft.

Soft was something I had always been unsure I was capable of being. My entire life I had been abused and used and that turned me hard. I had always been tough and mean and bitchy. I made sure that I was protected, that my sister was protected, that everyone I cared for was protected and I didn't care how strict or rude or mean I had to be to keep it that way. I learned over the years to suppress my gentle feelings, I learned to block them out. I didn't let myself be soft.

But with Harry, I was all fluff. I was a bundle of cotton candy, all pink and airy. I was yards of velvet, of satin, of silk. I was warm sand on the beach, I was quiet waves lapping at the shore. I was a kitten, all baby soft and quiet purrs. I couldn't hold the soft back. It spilled out of me like lava, it consumed me. I thought it would be scary, I thought it would burn, but it didn't. It was just gentle. It was calm. It was warm.

"I want to be with you. Even if I don't get you forever... I want this right now. I want you." I whispered to him when he pulled back from his very soft kiss.

"Don't say that..." He said in a quiet whine, "I want forever. We deserve forever."

"I know we do." I nodded to him, leaning up to kiss him again to quiet his concerns, "I know, I know..."

"Tell me it's going to be forever." He begged me in a whisper as I continued to kiss him, reaching up to hold his face steady in my hands as I did so.

I nodded, "It's forever, bunny. It's forever. I'll always want you."

He frowned but nodded along, letting me kiss him. I pressed my lips all over his face, from his flushed cheeks to the side of his mouth to the stubble along his jawline. I kissed down to his neck and to his earlobe, kissing the soft skin there.

"Forever's not long enough." He whispered and I nodded in agreement, still kissing him.

A gentle song was playing in the background-a man crooning poetically about being born to love someone. I listened to the lyrics as I let my lips glide over Harry's skin. I wondered if this song was how he felt about me, if he felt as if he was born to love me. It was how I felt. Like we were meant to find and love one another no matter what obstacles tried to get in our way.

I pulled back to look up at him, pressing my nose against his as my hand slid along the side of his throat, feeling his pulse there. It was so fast, so harsh. I let my mouth graze over his and felt it quicken further, a slow smile growing on my lips.

"I have to leave for a convention in New York on Thursday. I'll be gone until late on Sunday." I whispered against his lips.

"What kind of convention?" He questioned, eyebrows pulling in.

"Fetish Con." I tilted my head with a smile, "It's exactly what you think it is. I have a booth selling some toys and doing demonstrations."

"Demonstrations?!" He choked out as I laughed.

"Not on myself." I clarified, watching him swallow hard, his eyes flickering down to my mouth.

"I just got you back. Four days is a long time." Harry mumbled, fingers stroking along the small of my back.

"Come with me." I said, knowing it was probably unrealistic to ask him that. He'd have to close his shop for the duration of the trip, he didn't have employees to keep it open like I did.

"You want me to go with you?" He asked me slowly, like he was in disbelief at that suggestion.

"Yeah, why not? I usually drag Finn to help me load and unload all of my inventory but it could be your job, if you want it? I'll pay you for your time and help, obviously." I paused, swallowing hard, "Nobody knows us there. It will just be me and you all alone... god, we can go out together. We can be seen with each other without..."

I trailed off, not wanting to bring up the paranoia I felt regarding his fiancée again. I searched his face and could see him struggling with the idea of leaving his shop unattended for so long. It would be a hit for him financially, even if I paid him to help me at the convention.

"Sorry, I know you have your own shop to worry about, it was a dumb idea." I shook my head, trying to give him an out so he wouldn't have to tell me no. I knew he didn't like to say no to me.

"I'll come." He said quickly, shaking his head, "I'll make it work."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to." I frowned at him, but he kept shaking his head to me.

His arms tightened around my body, pulling me in close.

"I want to be with you. I want a taste of what forever feels like with you. I want to go out and kiss you in public places and not worry about who sees us. I'll make it work. Don't spend another second thinking about it, Arabella." His voice was stern in the last sentence and he stroked a hand down my face, brushing my hair back.

I couldn't help but beam up at him, so overjoyed with the idea of going away with him that it made my teeth chatter in happiness. I leaned up and kissed him to try and calm myself down and he laughed against my mouth.

We both settled further into the bed, bodies relaxing and touching, so close to one another that we had practically melted into each other's forms. I tried to stay awake to watch him until he fell asleep, but I was so high and so relaxed that I felt my eyes start to close before his.

Every time I pried my eyes back open, desperate to stay awake with him, I'd catch sight of him watching me, a soft smile on his mouth. And I thought that this must be what big love felt like-the golden warmth of Harry smiling at me like I was the most delicate and precious thing in his entire life. This was the type of love that people wrote poetry about, the type of love the greats sang about, the type of love that was immortalized long after the lovers were dead and gone.

That was me and him. The biggest and brightest love.

I MISSED YOU GUYS. Harryween was amazing, Harry is amazing, I'm sad he's sick right now and hope he gets better so soon. Sending love to anyone who was meant to go to the postponed shows :(

Love you all as big and bright as Harry and Arabella love one another. More soon.

xxx
Aubs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 177 12
Alora Jones; a shy, 20-year-old who has spent all of her life struggling with her weight. It doesn't help that the main cause of that is because of h...
131K 5.8K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
2.3K 156 42
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
308K 8.3K 54
(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he lives just to be in front of thousands peo...