Iniyavale

By Mrinalini_MS

If he was the sky, then she is the moon ! If he was the forest, then she is the flower ! If he was fire, then... More

Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

620 92 137
By Mrinalini_MS

"I laugh from my heart only when you are beside me."

The gang have their dinner happily and cheered up Ashwin with their stupid jokes. Ashwin felt blessed to have such supportive humans, specially his Sivaangi, who was pampering him for a long time. Ashwin shakes his head in disbelief by the way she pampered him like a baby and he feeds her tummy full. He too had his dinner and Rakshan drops Mrini at home as Sivaangi wanted to stay with Ashwin. Raji goes back to her house and Krishna returns to his hostel. Rakshan retires to sleep as he was tired. Ashwin and Sivaangi were settled at the living with her head on his lap.

Ashwin: Paapa neeyum veetuku poirkalam la ? Enakkum work irukku, neenga enna pannuvinga inga ?

Sivaangi: Paravailla. I won't leave you alone. Thaniya irundha edhachum yosipinga. So ungala thaniya vidradha illa...

Ashwin laughs and caresses her hair and they talk for a while. He looks at the clock striking ten. Sivaangi saw his line of sight and gets up from his lap. She pulls him to his room, keeps a pillow near the headboard and takes out his laptop. Ashwin looks at her fondly and she turns back to see him smiling at her like a kid. She asks him to sit on the bed and he obliges. She gives him the laptop and places a pillow on his lap.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy neenga unga work ah paarunga. Dho naa vandhudren.

Ashwin: Enga paapa pora ?

Sivaangi: Vandhudren pa.

She ruffles his hair and runs out of the room. He laughs, shaking his head and works out ideas to improvise his project plan. Sivaangi goes to the living room, switches off the lights, fills water in the water bottle from the kitchen and returns back to his room. He was engrossed in his work and she places the bottle on the bedside table. She sits next to him, covers herself with the duvet and lies down on his lap. Ashwin doesn't look at her but his lips curve and he pulls her closer by her shoulders. She snuggles on his lap and saw him working sincerely.

Sivaangi: Ashwin....

Ashwin: sollu rowdy....

Sivaangi: Idhu ennadhu nu explain pandringala ?

She points out to the flowchart of his project plan and he gets excited.

Ashwin: ofcourse paapa.

Ashwin starts explaining about his project and she listens to him keenly. Her doe eyes widen as he explains all the aspects of the project and her lips part in shock to see his talent. Ashwin finishes explaining and looks down to see her blinking like an excited bunny. He chuckles and dashes his forehead on hers, breaking her trance.

Ashwin: Enna paapa apdi paakura ?

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enna talent ungalukku... Paah chance ey illa !

Ashwin laughs as she gets up and shakes his arm in excitement.

Sivaangi: Neenga venum na paarunga you'll be a successful businessman one day.

Ashwin chuckles bitterly and looks at her with hurt eyes.

Ashwin: chance kedaikanum la paapa prove panna ?

Sivaangi: You'll definitely get a huge chance Ashwin. Ithana naala kedaikama irundhu irukalam, but hereafter you'll shine Ashwin. Sivaangi soldren...

Ashwin chuckles and pulls her closer by hugging her shoulders.

Ashwin: Seringa madam...

Sivaangi: Sivaangiai nambinor kaividapadar. You keep trying Ashwin, you'll definitely reach the top.

Ashwin: adhaan lucky fairy kooda irukingale...

Sivaangi: Yaaru naana ?

Ashwin: Aama. Edhachum en paapa va pathi sonna, enakku kovam varum.

Sivaangi: Seringa sir. Unga paapa va pathi naa onnum solla maaten. I don't know if I am a lucky fairy or not, but whenever you feel lost and dejected, ungala encourage panna, ungalukku thatti kudukka naa eppome irupen.

Ashwin: Idhu podhume. Ennoda energy booster kooda irukum podhu enakku enna venum.

Sivaangi: yaay ! Ashwineyyy the mass uh, great uh. Ashwineyyy the bahubaliii.....

Ashwin chuckles out loud and she pulls his cheeks cooing motivating words.

Ashwin: Paapa paapa podhum....

Sivaangi stops and lies down on his lap. Ashwin continues working and Sivaangi gets bored.

Sivaangi: Paa unga phone tharingala ?

She asks with hesitation and Ashwin stares at her.

Ashwin: Edhuku thayangura ?

Sivaangi: Thayanga maaten paa. Paapakitta phone kudunga.

Ashwin takes his phone from the bedside table and gives it to her.

Sivaangi: Password podunga

Ashwin: Star ma, neeye podu...

Sivaangi draws the pattern and browses through his phone. She opens his gallery and finds pictures taken during his college times.

Sivaangi: Hey Ashwineyyy enna kutty paiyan maari irukinga....

She giggles and Ashwin looks down at her with a smile.

Ashwin: Appo chinna paiyan la adhaan apdi theriyuren.

Sivaangi: Ippovum chinna paiyan dhaan. You are just twenty six.

Ashwin: Seri rowdy...

Sivaangi: Ashwin.... Ashwin ippo shave pandringala ?

Ashwin: What ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin beard ah edukuringala nu keten...

Ashwin: Venaam paapa....

Sivaangi pouts and blinks at him like a sad puppy. Ashwin gives in and cups her cheeks.

Sivaangi: Panna maatingala ? Ungalukku venaam na sollunga, force panna maaten...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, when did I tell that you forced me ? You want me to shave my beard right ? pandren.

Sivaangi: Enakkaga panna vendaam paa. Naa romba demanding ah iruken la....

Ashwin: Yaar sonnadhu unakkaga pandren nu. I am doing it for my Sivaangi. And my Sivaangi wouldn't feel guilty for demanding things from me.

Sivaangi chuckles and Ashwin knocks her head. She winced in pain and he rubs the place to relieve from pain.

Ashwin: Innoru thadava ippadi solluviya ?

Sivaangi: Maaten....

Ashwin: That's good. Naalaike naa shave pandren seriya ?

Sivaangi: yaay. Ashwineyyy you are the best.

Ashwin: yeah I know...

Sivaangi smacks him on his arm and he embraces her tightly. Sivaangi yawns and Ashwin sighs at her.

Ashwin: Thoongu nu dhaana ma sonnen. Paaru you are sleepy.

Sivaangi: Illa I won't sleep. I'll stay awake with you. Irunga naa oru walk poitu varen.

Ashwin shakes his head and dashes his forehead with hers. She gets up from the bed, hops and runs to the balcony. Ashwin continues with his work and the time was around eleven past fifteen.

Sivaangi felt fresh and comes back to see Ashwin being tired. He rubs his eyes and Sivaangi takes the laptop away from him.

Ashwin: Ennachu ma ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin thoongunga....

Ashwin: Sivaangi innum velai irukku maa...

Sivaangi: Adhellam naalaiki paathukalam. Naalaiki leave dhaana padunga...

Ashwin: Adhu illa....

Sivaangi: Ashwinnnn....

Ashwin: Seri ma seri ma padukuren. Aanalum romba meratura enna...

Sivaangi: Apdi dhaan pannuven. Any problem ?

Ashwin: che che illa...

He says it in a mocking tone and Sivaangi hits him with a pillow. He giggles and she twists her lips at him. She shuts down the laptop and takes the duvet, goes to the balcony, gets the couch and places it close to the window.

Ashwin: Sivaangi, you sleep on the bed ma. I'll sleep on the couch.

Sivaangi: Illa paa, you won't fit on the couch. Naane paduthukuren...

Ashwin: illa ma adhu...

Sivaangi: Ashwinnnn...

Ashwin: seriiiii naa onnum sollala....

Sivaangi laughs and gulps water from the bottle. She had a sudden thought and asks him out.

Sivaangi: Aama unga height enna ?

Ashwin: En height ah ?

Sivaangi: Aama

Ashwin: En height 5'11

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy enakku 5'11 la irukura aalungala romba pudikum....

Ashwin stares at her and she giggles, "nejama dhaan soldren..."

Ashwin: nee irukkiye...

Sivaangi shows her teeth and he actions like hitting her. She lies down on the couch and covers the duvet over her face.

Ashwin chuckles and lies down on the bed, closes his eyes to catch some sleep. Sivaangi weirdly felt scared to sleep on the couch. Her brain imagined all the possibilities of ghosts peeping out from the window and she gets up horrified.

Sivaangi: ayyayo bayama irukke. Ashwin vera thoongitaru....

She slowly gets up and tiptoes to close the window. The swaying of trees and howling of dogs scared her and she shuts her ears with her palms. The loud bang of the window scares and she shrieks in fear.

Ashwin gets up in a jolt hearing the sound and rushes to her.

Ashwin: Paapa ennachu ?

Sivaangi shakes her head and trembles. Ashwin stood clueless and she opens her single eye to see his worried face.

Sivaangi: Ash... Ashwin bayama irukku. Ennavo vara maari irukku....

Ashwin: Sivaangi, you are imagining things. Onnum illa maa....

Sivaangi: theriyudhu paa aanalum bayama irukku...

Ashwin: Ada paapa....

He laughs and closes the window. He saw her closing her face with her palms.

He takes her right palm in his hold and she opens her right eye.

Ashwin: Sivaangi relax. You are imagining things. Edhuvum varala nee bayapadadha...

Sivaangi: shall I sleep somewhere else ? Ana thaniya padukka bayama irukku....

Ashwin holds her hand and they walk towards the bed.

Ashwin: Nee bed la paduthuko. I'll sit here till you sleep seriya ?

Sivaangi: Illa illa venaam...

He doesn't listen to her and makes her to sit on the bed. She lies down quietly and he pulls the duvet over her. Ashwin goes out to the pooja room and comes back with holy ash. He strikes it on her forehead and caresses her head.

Ashwin: Veetla they did this when we used to be scared.

Sivaangi: Ana enakku yaarume pannadhu illaye...

Ashwin: adhaan naa iruken la, enna venumo kelu I'll do it for you.

Sivaangi: okieee ...

She closes her eyes and tries to sleep. Ashwin takes a novel from the book shelf and immersed himself in the book.

An hour later, Sivaangi was fast asleep and he was continuing with the book. Sivaangi's legs were shaking a bit and Ashwin saw her mumbling something in fear. Ashwin swiftly goes next to her and pats her head to sleep. She relaxes and continues sleeping. He shifts to the foot of the bed and saw her sleeping with a calm face. Slowly sleep engulfs him and he lies down on her legs involuntarily and dozed off.

............

At six in the morning, Sivaangi lost her sleep and rubs her eyes. She felt a weight on her legs and lifts her head to see Ashwin sleeping on her legs comfortably.

Sivaangi quickly gets up and pats him.

Sivaangi: Paa...

Ashwin continues sleeping and she shakes him with a force.

Ashwin's sleep gets disturbed and he gets up, rubbing his eyes. A smile appears on his face seeing her.

Ashwin: Good morning Sivaangi ma.

Sivaangi: Good morning Ashwineyyy.

He ruffles her hair, which makes her smile at him. They realise their position and ask in unison.

Ashwin: Sorry

Sivaangi: Sorry

They blink at each other interpreting why the other one asked sorry.

Ashwin: nee edhuku sorry keta ?

Sivaangi: Ennala dhana you slept like this. Your back must be hurting now Ashwin.

He indeed felt pain but masks it up as she'll definitely feel bad if she knew this.

Ashwin: valikala paapa...

Sivaangi: nejama ?

Ashwin: nejama dhaan soldren.

Sivaangi: neenga en sorry ketinga ?

Ashwin: Your legs were bearing my weight for a long time la, unakku valikum la ?

Sivaangi: Ashwin naa nalla thoongiten. Enakku pain ellam illa paa..

Ashwin: enakkaga poi solladha maa.

Sivaangi: ungalukkaga naa sollalaye. Enakkaga dhaan sonnen.

*******************************
"Enna sonninga ??" A voice shrieks and a hand knocks his head.

Cupid: aahhh en adicha ?

"Edhuku cross talk pandra ?"

Cupid: paatha la epdi pesuranga nu...

"seri adhuku enna ippo ?"

Cupid: second arrow ready. vitralama ?

"are you sure ?"

Cupid: according to your plan, this will be the right time.

"seri okay. Ana sollum podhu vidu..."

Cupid: Till then ?

"as usual, vedikka paaru..."

The cupid slaps his head and continues watching them.
*******************************
Ashwin: Unga ishtam enna venumo sollunga.

Sivaangi: Hey enna takkunu accept pannikitinga ?

Ashwin: Yaar adi vaanguradhu ?

Sivaangi laughs out loud and claps her hands in joy.

Sivaangi: Jolly ya irukku Ashwineyyy. No one used to be scared of me, ana neenga bayapadra maari act pandradhu enakku pudichi irukku...

Ashwin: Hey nejamave bayam thaan ma.

Sivaangi: Nambiten sir.

They chuckle and he asks her to finish her morning chores. He goes to the kitchen and saw Raji ma preparing breakfast.

Ashwin: Morning maa...

Raji: Vaa da kanna. Feeling better ?

Ashwin: Yes. With all your love.

She caresses his hair softly as he has his coffee.

Ashwin: Maa, you do this every time. Naane breakfast pannirpen la ?

Raji: Ivan oruthan sonnadhaye solluvan...

Ashwin: Rajii !

Raji: Enna da ?

Ashwin: Enna ellarum meraturinga ? Irunga naa Raksha va kupudren...

Raji: He's not at home Kanna. Saranya va paaka poitaan.

Ashwin: Maa ippo dhaana paathutu vandhan ?

Raji: Dei you guys have a two day break. Avanum miss pannuvan la avala, adhaan he has gone to Coimbatore. Avala kootitu oru naal Ooty poitu konja time spend pannitu he'll be back by Monday morning.

Ashwin: Nalladhu thaan.

Raji: Deii neenga saaptrunga. Krishna ku pakathu veetu paiyan kitta solli kudukka solliten. Mrini came half an hour back to give Sivaangi her essentials for the day. College bag with laptop um irukku. Nee edho assignment kuduthu irupa pola adha complete panna sonna...

Ashwin: Irunga irunga. Why are you guys up this early ??

Raji laughs at him.

Raji: Mrini, Krishna late night vara assignment complete pannanga pola. Mrini got up early to just give the bags. Enna yaarum ezhupadhinga nu sollitu kelambi poita.

Ashwin laughs as he imagined the way she must have told it.

Ashwin: Appo enna saapduva ava ? Paapa inga irukka nu she'll not cook too.

Raji: Don't worry da, light ah fever vera avaluku. I am going home to take care of her. Nee vidu ..

Ashwin: En ennachu ??

Raji: serious ah laam onnum illa. Weather change naala.

Ashwin nods his head and Sivaangi comes there.

Sivaangi: Good morningggg Rajii maaa....

Raji ma hugs her and kisses her forehead wishing her a good morning.

Raji: Have this hot chocolate. Mrini has sent you change clothes and assignment notebook. She asked you to complete it as Monday is the last day to submit the assignment.

Sivaangi slaps her forehead and pinches Ashwin's arm.

Ashwin: aahhhh

Sivaangi: Neenga ellam enna aalu ?? Evlo questions in assignment and that through we must submit it by Monday.

Ashwin lets out a mocking smile.

Ashwin: Madam, don't forget I am your lecturer.

Sivaangi: Adhu college la inga neenga waste uh.

Ashwin: Waste ah ??

Raji: correct ah dhaana soldra ?

Raji hi-fies with Sivaangi and Ashwin kisses Raji's cheek.

Ashwin: Romba pandra Raji nee...

Raji: Poda poi fresh aaitu vaa.

Ashwin jogs to his room not before kissing Raji's cheeks. The women chuckle at his antics and Sivaangi asks about Rakshan's absence. Raji narrates everything and Sivaangi panics.

Sivaangi: irunga naa call pandren avaluku...

Raji: Paapa she'll be sleeping. Dho naa unga veetuku dhaan poren. Don't worry.

Sivaangi: seri ma paathukonga. Assignment mudichitala ??

Raji: Mudichita da. Krishna too.

Sivaangi: Enna vittutu complete pannitanga la. Punishment irukku avangaluku.

Raji laughs and packs the idlies in the hot pot. She asks Sivaangi to take care and leaves to Mrini's house. Sivaangi goes to the living and checks the bags.

Sivaangi: Trip ku anupura maari ellathayum pack pannita iva...

She chuckles and turns around. She remembers something and hops to Ashwin's room. The door was locked and she bangs it.

Sivaangi: Ashwin... Ashwineyyy...

She yells and Ashwin opens the door startled.

Ashwin: Ennachu Sivaangi ??

He checks her and she had a playful smile on her face.

Sivaangi: Ashwin beard shave panna poringala ?

Ashwin: Aama ma...

Sivaangi: Naa pannata ?

Ashwin: What??

Sivaangi: Pleaseee...

Ashwin: Maa ....

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy....

She keeps her face like a kindergarten baby and pouts at him. Ashwin gives in to that look of hers and nods his head.

Sivaangi: You are the best !

She gives him a hug and he chuckles.

Ashwin: idhukagava apdi door knock panni kathuna ??

Sivaangi smiles sheepishly and he slaps his forehead.

Sivaangi: En Ashwineyyy ?

She pouts, asking him and he knocks her head.

Ashwin: Loosey bayandhuten...

Sivaangi rubs her head and starts hitting him. Ashwin runs around the room and she chases him.

Ashwin: Rowdy stop it.

Sivaangi: Mudiyadhu. Kottuninga la vaangunga...

Ashwin becomes tired after a long chase and settles on the bed. Sivaangi runs to him and starts hitting him. Ashwin takes all the beatings and sits quietly.

Sivaangi: Hello adichitu iruken...

Ashwin: Ada iru ma tired ah irukku, nee evlo venumo adichiko !

Sivaangi bursts out laughing and cups his face.

Sivaangi: En pa ipdi irukinga ?

Ashwin: Adikiradhu adichitu kelvi vera...

He turns his face away and she giggles.

Ashwin: Evlo adikira nee ? Valikudhu ma...

Sivaangi's face changes and she feels bad for him.

Sivaangi: Sorry Ashwin. Inime adikka maaten. Neenga ready aaitu vaanga.

She tries to leave and Ashwin stops her. She turns to him with a grinning face.

Sivaangi: Ipdi ellam solluven nu nenachingala ?

She sticks out her tongue and slaps his arm. He whines in pain.

Sivaangi: Enakkaga adi vaangunga Ashwin paravailla.

Ashwin: Romba vaai aaiduchu la unakku ?

Sivaangi: Unga Sivaangi la....

Ashwin chuckles shaking his head and she pulls him to the washroom.

Sivaangi: Hey enna pa neenga ivlo valandhu irukinga ? Epdi pandradhu naanu ?

She pouts and Ashwin giggles.

Ashwin: Nee valarala ma...

Sivaangi: En height ah kindal panna kochipen nu sonnen la...

Ashwin: Adhuku naa kindal panna koodadha nu keten la ?

Sivaangi: ponga ponga...

Ashwin: Neeye sonnalum poga maaten.

Sivaangi smiles and hugs him. He wraps his one arm around her shoulders.

Ashwin: Rowdy unakku pasikum la. Come on hurry up.

Sivaangi leaves him and takes a step back. She looks at him from top to bottom and sighs with a click of her tongue.

Sivaangi: Vaaipe illa...

Ashwin: Edhuku ?

Sivaangi: apdiye panna mudiyadhu. Naa vanity counter mela ukandha correct ah irukum.

Saying, she tries to sit on the counter and Ashwin helps her. He gets lost in her talkings as he looks at her with a fond smile. How easily his world changed the moment she placed her baby feet in it, how happy he became when he was around her. How badly he wished to stay by her side the whole day and how excited he was to spend time with her. Just three days and they are stepping into the fourth day but he felt as if he knew her since births. His smile brightens and she looks at him with a confused smile.

Sivaangi: Why are you smiling at me like that Ashwin ?

Ashwin says nothing and continues smiling.

Sivaangi: Ennachu Ashwineyyy ?

Ashwin cups her face and looks straight at her. That look of his makes her senses numb and she looks at him with a calm face, but her heart was dancing to a fast number beat.

Ashwin: You are my companion ma. How beautiful has my life become in these three days ! For the thing that happened yesterday, I would have spent days with lingering questions and thoughts. Ana nee enna vidave illa. Koodave irukka. You didn't make it obvious ana unnoda nokkam fulfill aaiduchu. Enna suthi suthi vandha, I had my thoughts only on you. And, when my mind settled I have gained more hopes too.

Epdi assault ah enna un kaikulla potu ellathayum pannita ?

Sivaangi shoots a full fledged smile at him and holds his hands cupping her face.

Sivaangi: Naa enna Ashwin pannen ? I troubled you last night by asking questions, I am invading your personal space, I didn't allow you to sleep properly too. Neenga enna da na ipdi sollitu irukinga.

Ashwin: Enna waste nu soldra la, actual ah nee dhaan waste uh !

Sivaangi hits him on his shoulder and Ashwin hugs her lifting her in his embrace.

Sivaangi: Weight ah irupen pa. Kai valikka pogudhu...

Ashwin: Adhellam illa.

He tightens his hold on her and she hugs him by circling her arms around his neck. They talk face to face, with their breathes hitting each other's face.

Ashwin: Enna sonna ? You troubled me by asking questions. You know how it feels to explain about our ambitions and goals to the person who values us the most ? The way your cute eyes widened as I explained gave me the hopes that I'll win one day.

Sivaangi smiles at him as he continues.

Ashwin: Next enna sonna ? You are invading my personal space ! Seriously Sivaangi !? If I had such a thought unna naa paatha anaike namma veetuku kootitu vandhu irupena ?

She nods her head in denial and hugs him.

Ashwin: Then how did you think like that ? You must have seen me la ? Am I talking to everyone like this sollu ? It's actually only you, Rakshan and Raji ma. Vera yaarum illa. My go-to humans. I'll never be like this around others. Purinjudha ?

Sivaangi: Understood sir.

She tries to salute by taking her arm away and almost falls, but he stops her by tightening his hold on her.

Ashwin: Paathu ma.

Sivaangi: Hehehe oru excitement dhaan.

Ashwin: And lastly, I didn't have a good sleep nu sonna la ? Nethiku naa thoongiye irukka maaten. Because of you, I had a good sleep yesterday. Ellame unnala thaan.

It's always like you belong to me. Nee enakku mattum sondham nu thonudhu. Naa innum konja naal la lecturer job ah vidalam, I maybe working somewhere else. Nee studies mudichiduva by then, mudichalum enkoodave irupiya ? Enna vittutu poga maata la ?

He asks with longing eyes and she pulls back.

Sivaangi: I should be asking this to you Ashwin. Vitra maatinga la ?

Ashwin: Vaaipe illa. By any means even if I try, that's gonna be an impossible task. Adhu epdi nu therila, but my world is revolving around you.

You make me laugh from heart. When it's next to impossible for a stranger to initiate a conversation with me, you did just like that. Namba mudiyala innum ennala.

Pesa veikira Sivaangi nee enna. When I think infinite number of times to say a word, unnala paaru pesite iruken bha bha bha nu....

Sivaangi giggles and he pinches her nose.

Sivaangi: Cutie...

Ashwin: Needhaan.

Sivaangi: Illa neenga..

Ashwin: Illa nee...

Sivaangi: seri rendu perum.

They giggle like kids and Ashwin sighs with a laugh.

Sivaangi: Ennachu ?

Ashwin: Aama ippo edhuku nee inga vandha ?

Sivaangi: Marandhu pochu Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin gives a shocked expression and she laughs.

Ashwin: Serious ah sollu nyabagam illaiya ?

Sivaangi: Illaiye ..

Ashwin: seri vidu naa shave pannala...

Sivaangi brain rings and she yells a no.

Sivaangi: Noo I wanna see you in a 'clean-shaved' look.

Ashwin: Are you sure panda ?

Sivaangi: Yes. Ana epdi pandradhu nu theriyadhu pa.

Ashwin chuckles at her pouting face.

Ashwin: First apply the shaving cream on my beard. Take the shaving blade, wet it and slowly start shaving ma. Easy dhaan nee pannu. First take the shaving cream.

Sivaangi: Irunga Ashwineyyy. Modhala enna mela ukkara veinga.

He makes her sit and she ties her hair to a high raised bun and washes her hands. She does it sincerely and Ashwin laughs hard, gaining her attention.

Ashwin: Enna ma war ka ready aagura ?

Sivaangi: Mission clean shave Ashwin ! Come on come on inga nillunga.

She pulls his hand and makes him stand infront of her. She squeezes the shaving cream from the tube and applies it gently on his beard. Her tongue was out, touching her philtrum and he laughs at her.

Sivaangi: sirikadhinga, disturb aagudhu.

Ashwin: okay sirikala.

Ashwin purses his lips and stands like an obedient child. Sivaangi finishes applying the cream and giggles loudly.

Sivaangi: You look like a Santa Claus Ashwin !

Ashwin: Aahaan. Then what gift do you want ?

Sivaangi: Enakku Santa Claus dhaan venum...

He chuckles and pulls her nose.

Ashwin: Always yours.

*******************************
Cupid: 'my world revolves around you', 'you belong to me','always yours'.....

"Are you teaching phrases in English Language my boy ?"

Cupid: Nope. Teaching the phrases in the language of 'best-friends' En thalai ezhuthu. Ambu ready vidalama ?

"Ada poru da..."

Cupid: Cupid naale ilicha vaai dhaan la ?"

"Nee mattum illa raasa, naangalum dhaan"

Cupid: Adhu seri...
*******************************
Sivaangi claps her hands and he ruffles her hair. She wets the shaving blade and turns to see him.

Ashwin: Paathu pannu paapa. Keeri vitradha... azhagana face ma.

Sivaangi: Romba thaan.

Ashwin: Unmaiya sonnen pa...

She twists her lips and strikes the blade on his beard. She takes her hand off immediately, closing her eyes.

Sivaangi: Ashwin valikala la ?

She gets no response and opens her eyes worried. She saw him standing with a calm face.

Ashwin: onnum aagala ma. Continue pannu.

Sivaangi: What if I hurt you ? Neengale pandringala ?

Ashwin: You can never hurt me panda. Come on finish what you have started. Ellathukum en bayam unakku ?

Sivaangi lets out a small smile and continues shaving. She finishes on the right side and exclaims in an excited tone.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy that's so perfect. Awww enakku nalla shave panna varudhu pa. Mirror la paarunga.

Ashwin takes a look at the mirror and shows a super sign to her.

Ashwin: Saloon potralama ??

Sivaangi laughs clutching her stomach.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy en ipdi ?

Ashwin: Nee aasa patta sollu pannidalam. Kuselan movie la vaigai puyal aal vechi thookuvar la andha maari aalungala thookitu vandhudren. Nee enna venumo pannu.

Sivaangi's stomach hurts as she laughs for a long time. Ashwin joins her and they laugh with happy tears in their eyes.

Sivaangi: Haiyoo mudiyala pa, sirichi sirichi vairu valikudhu...

Ashwin looks at her with an admiring smile and dashes his forehead on hers.

Ashwin: Ipdiye sirichite iru Sivaangi. Smile is the best makeup a girl wears.

Sivaangi: Paaru da karuthu soldradha !

Ashwin: feel panni sonna nee rowdy thanam start pannu...

Sivaangi: Hey enna ippo ellam neraya rowdy nu kupudringa ?

Ashwin: Pinna rowdy thanam panna vera enna nu kupda ?

Sivaangi: Idhuke va ? Innum evlovo irukku...

Ashwin: Ammuni, neenga periya aalu thaanungo. Periya manasu panni manichidunga. Sirusa irundhutu valandha enna neenga kalachiputa siripanga ammuni. Idhu endra maana prechanai....

Sivaangi blinks at him for a minute before shaking him by holding his arm as she laughs with tears.

Sivaangi: Eiii Ashwineyyy mudiyala ennala...

Ashwin tickles her and her laughter echoed the bathroom.

Sivaangi: Paa... paa.. stop mudiyala.

He leaves her and rubs her back to calm her down. She relaxes and looks at him with a wide smile.

Ashwin: First half top notch, second half finish pannidu vaa...

Sivaangi bobs her head excitedly and finishes the other side too. His face was free of beard and she pokes his dimple, taking off evil eyes.

Sivaangi: Aww Ashwin evlo azhaga irukinga...

Ashwin laughs as she starts cooing babyish words, caressing his face.

Ashwin: Maa vitta nee face la baby powder adipa pola ?

Sivaangi: semma idea Ashwineyyy....

Ashwin raises his eyebrows and she smiles at him sheepishly.

Sivaangi: Ashwin neenga lecturer ah irukka venaam, wear a student identity card and sit with us. Pakkava student maariye irukinga.

Ashwin chuckles hearing her.

Ashwin: Loosu...

Sivaangi: Ashwin oda best friend na loosa dhaana irukanum...

She tries to run saying that but Ashwin pulls her.

Ashwin: Vaai vaai....

Sivaangi shows her teeth and he slaps her forehead.

Sivaangi: Aahhh adikiringa enna...

Ashwin: idhu adiya ma ?

Sivaangi: Ada perform panna vidunga ya. Chumma chumma kelvi ketutu...

Ashwin: Maa thaaye nee kelambu. Un rowdy thanatha aproma vechiko. I need to bath.

Sivaangi: andha bayam enakku pudichi irukku.

Saying, she walks away raising her collars. Ashwin slaps his forehead and laughs. He remembers asking something and calls her out.

Ashwin: Oii paapa ....

Sivaangi turns back and raises her eyebrows.

Ashwin: Naa keta kelviku badhil sollave illaye.

Sivaangi thinks for a while and found out about what he is asking. She grins.

Sivaangi: Sonna dhaan theriyuma ?

Ashwin: Sonna dhaan ennavaam ?

Sivaangi: Sollanuma ?

Ashwin: Sollen.

She shakes her head and hops out of the bathroom. He smiles and almost closes the door when she runs to him.

Sivaangi: Unnai vittu sella ethanai karanangal vandhalum seri, unnudan irukka oru karanam mattum irukume aanal enakku andha ondre podhum. Andha ondral nee en vaazhvin ellai varai udan varuvaye, idhai vida veru enna venum ?

Ashwin stood dumbfound as she completes saying this.

Sivaangi: unga alavuku Tamil illama irukalam. Adjust pannikonga vaathiyare. Tata Ashwineyyy.

She pinches his cheeks and runs away with a giggle. Ashwin stood their cupping his right cheek with a contented smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all. Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it.

Typed this with my sour mood as I am mentally exhausted.

Update epdi vandhu irukku nu neenga dhaan solanum. Please drop your valuable feedbacks in the comments section.

If this update is up to your satisfaction, then please do vote and comment.

Thank you and love you all...

Anbudan,
Mrinalini 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.9K 54
அவன் அந்த கல்லூரியின் *டான்* என்று பெயர் பெற்றவன். அந்த கல்லூரி பெண்களின் கனவு நாயகன். அவனது கடைக்கண் பார்வைக்காக பெண்கள் தவம் கிடந்தார்கள். அதே கல்...
168K 18.7K 53
This is a complete fictional story that happens in the alternate timeline and universe having no resemblance to reality except for the occupation of...
872K 86.6K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...