𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 || Jungkook...

By vaanfantasy

"Devils are like obedient dogs, they come when they are called.." Would you have ever imagined that an ordin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

1.6K 78 6
By vaanfantasy

I shut my door tight not wanting to go out from here after experiencing the horrifying and painful incident that happened with me not too long ago.

I was afraid

I am afraid

What even is there in that room that he's so wanting to not let me even enter there.

I wonder

Wait, can there be an escape?

There should be!

I have to make a plan!

And I should also not give in to his threatening words of being afraid..

I should be strong

For myself

I really wanna go home

I wanna hug my parents,
Even if they push me off or something.

I slightly smiled thinking about them.

I breathed heavily and moved forward then slowly opened the door which made a creek sound.

Shouldn't I roam around more in here? Maybe I could find something or anything?

I turned my left this time and saw a door, I turned it's door knob hesitantly but carefully.

what

It's a bathroom?

It's seems more like a hotel to me now.

I saw a sink and immediately my eyes went to my hands and saw how dirty they looked, as if I roamed my hands in a trash can or something.

Yeah

I should probably wash them..

I slowly went to the sink and turned it's tap and water started running from it.

I felt delighted...

I don't know maybe because I saw water after a long time?

I moved my hands towards it and the warm water kind of relieved me.

I was wanting to wash my face too

but..

Some reddish drops of liquid also started running along with water and before I knew it the tap was giving thick bright red liquid from it, which clearly resembled..

Blood..

I immediately jerked off my hands from there and saw my red bloody hands, trembling, I started breathing at a high rate, my knees went weak and I fell to the ground.

I was not able to stand up.

I was too weak after seeing that horrifying sight of so much blood infront of me.

I crawled my way out the door and then weakly stood up to go back in that room.

Nothing is safe here

My mental state is being destroyed here..

When I was infront of the door I turned it's door knob..

IT ISN'T OPENING!!

For god's sake this room was my only safe place which I actually trusted.

I tried hard but it just wouldn't!

WHAT DO I FUCKING DO?

I started panicking and looked around.

From the corner of my eye I saw a dark shadow disappearing away.

HE MUST HAVE DONE THAT

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shouted with both rage and pain visible in my voice.

But suddenly a flying object came to me and kept hanging infront of my face.

It was the book

It glowed and as the pages were turning my nervousness grew more..

I gulped as the words were slowly forming...

I'm bored

Let's have some fun

Shall we?

-The Devil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.1K 23
Jungkook ff Jungkook and y/n have been friends for 8 years. During the summer holidays, Jungkook decided to visit his hometown and bring some of his...
60.3K 2K 11
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴄs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅɪᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ." - closed for r...
12.6K 439 30
"I fell in love with a person, who is never meant to be mine." A love story that even a lifetime can't stop. Even if fate is against us, we'll still...
8.9K 438 29
ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴍʟʏ ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢʟᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, your ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴏʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, your ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜɪᴍ...