~Asleep~ ROTTMNT x Younger hu...

By Oliver_isnt_emo

Slow updates. :( ROTTMNT human male brother reader insert! Woohoo. I didn't see any so I made one, your welco... More

Chap.1 Mystic Mayhem
Chap 2. Origami Tsunami
Chap 3. Donnie's gifts
Chap. 4 War and pizza
Chap 5. Newsworthy
Chap. 6 Repo mantis
Chap 7. Down with the sickness
Education! bonus chap
Chap. 8 The fast and the furriest
Chap 9. Mascot Melee
Chap.10 Shell in a Cell
Chap. 11 Minotaur Maze
Chap. 12 Bug Busters
Chap 13. The longest fight.
Chap. 14 Hypno! Part deux
Chap 15. The gumbus
Chap. 16 Mrs. Cuddles
Useless. Bonus chap.
Chap 17. Stuck on you.
Lil bit of a friendship! really small bonus!chap
Chap 18. Al be back
About the axe
Chap 19. The purple jacket
Chap.21 Smart Lair
Chap 22. Hot soup:the game!
Chap 23. The Evil League of Mutants P1
Chap. 24 The Evil League of Mutants P2

Chap 20. Pizza pit

933 31 50
By Oliver_isnt_emo

Raph:"It all started with a scratch."

The music record went round and round. It showed a band of girls.

"This plan is so metal! Gettin bit by those bugs at our show was the best thing that ever happened to this band."

"I just can't wait to get my hands dirty!"

*Laugh*

"Once we hit these five spots, everyone'll know the name 'DIGG'!! Band roll call! Honey badger! Silent base enforcer! Ground hog! Drummer by day, wildcard by night! And of course, me! Your fearless leader, Prairie dog!!"

"Dig, dig, did, dog, dig!"

"ROCK AND ROLL!"

She fell into a hole.

"Sorry, I can't help myself. I just gotta dig!"

"The acoustic's in this hole are insane!! Check out my solo!" *Aggressive playing*

Raph still narrating:"The moon was full, like a pig pile of pizza,and that can only mean one thing-"

Raph:"🎵Pizza week!🎶"

Leo:"🎵Pizza week🎶"

Donnie:"🎵Pizza week🎶"

Mikey:"🎵Pizza week!"

[Name]:"🎵Pizza weeeek!!🎶"

You all landed gracefully on the ground.

All:"🎶🎵Pizza weeeek!🎵🎶"

Donnie:"And scene."

[Name]:"Seriously dude. I was gonna say that!"

Raph:"Everybody, set your stomachs to 'I'm not stopping till I explode' mode! It's time we get our pizza on!"

Mikey:"Get ready for the delicious flavors and complex emotions of our first stop, and my personal favorite, Lou Mike toney's pizza!" It exploded right in front of him. "NOOOOO!!!"

Raph:"Where'd it go?"

Leo:"Oh, I think it closed."

Donnie:"My phone says it's open till 10"

"That's on Saturday's, it's Sunday look, it's closed at 9 but it's not 9 yet so."

Mikey:"Who would do this? Why, pizza supreme in the sky?! Why do you test us like this?!? WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS MORE UPSET?"

L,D,R:"Oh" "oh man" "I pssh" "what a tragedy" "this hurts me.."

Donnie:"uh I'm very sad."

Mikey stared at you.

[Name]:"pssh it's no Mike Lou tony mike John's. Plus this is why I save the best for lastttt."

Mikey:"You didn't like Lou mike-toneys?"

Donnie:"Yeah I found a bug once, and that was really it for me." Mikey started sobbing. "Okay! Now that we've all moved on, let's get us some of my favorite, Tony Lou's pizza!!"

[Name]:"Oh damn, it blew up again."

D:"OH NONONO!"
M:"NOOO!"

Donnie:"I only pretended to care when it happened to Mikey's favorite place. But now that it's happened to me, I hurt!"

Mikey:"Both our favorite's we're sink holed!" He hugged d.

[Name]:"Haha. Sink holed. New catchfrase? I should totally trademark that.."

Mikey:"THIS IS THE WORST PIZZA WEEK EVER!"

Donnie:"To loose one pizza place is just New York real estate, but to loose two pizza places is.. a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top!" You were now in the turtle tank and you were trying not to sleep because you were hungry. "What do Lou mike-toney's and Tony Lou's pizzerias have in common?"

Leo:"Besides both being pizza places?"

[Name]:"and there names are-"

Donnie:"Exactly! They are both pizza places. But not just any pizza places, Two of our favorite pizza places! And what's the key thing they have in common?"

[Name]*mumbling*:"that they both suck."

Raph:"uh.. besides having the same name but in different order?"

Donnie:"Do you think that's important??" He was going mad, and also writing on a notepad.

Leo:"No."

Donnie:"Whatever it's us! We are the link between all these places, ergo, whoever's behind this isn't only after pizza, they're after us! And clearly we all know that it's pizzasaurus, the evil spawn of the loch Ness monster and big foot!:It's taking over Pizza week!"

Leo held him down

[Name]:"Seriously? It's not that big of a deal d. Not everything is personally attacking you."

Leo:"[name] you once yelled at a door and you said that the wind was out to get you because the door 'hit' you."

[Name]:"THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY!"

Leo:*sigh*"Pizzasaurus? We've been over this. None of those things are real."

Raph:"Calm down. Everything's gonna be fine. We just need to eat. So let's get to the next place as fast as possible."

[Name]:"Raph my savior"

Raph:"To the shell hogs!"

2 bikes popped out and one had Leo and Donnie, and the other hand raph and Mikey. You were in a basket built onto Donnie and Leo's.

Raph:"Let's get our pizza on!!"

Narrator raph:"heh. If only life were that simple."

Leo:"Thank the pizza supreme in the sky! My favorite place Mike Tony's favorite Lou pizza is still here."

Raph:"See? Everything's fine."

*People screaming.*

Narrator raph:"everything was not fine."

People ran out and the band members from earlier were there.

Donnie:"These must be the creatures destroying our pizza places!"

"It's the man! Let's blow this joint before he kills our vibe!"

"Is that the same as dig? I dig digging! Ooh I'm gonna dig, dig, dig!"

Donnie:"After them!"

[Name]:"WAIT NO-"

you all feel down the giant hole.

Raph:"WHY IS THIS PIZZA WEEK SO HARD!"

[Name]:"IF THIS KEEPS UP IM GOING TO BE HANGRY. AND I DON'T LIKE BEING HANGRY!!"

You all drive in loops and stuff and manage to make it down into the hole. Raph is clinging to Mikey while you hug yourself in your little basket.

Raph:"It's them!"

The band runs off expect that one weirdo. She digs into a wall while yelling"dig" over and over again.

Raph:"You guys take the ones on the right, we'll go left."

Leo:"Cowabunga!"

Raph and Mikey go after the digger™ and go up and down so many times that I think I will be dizzy dear reader.

You are still in your basket fumming. I mean, food? Right?

Donnie and Leo are mainly looking around for her.

D:"Where is she? Huh?"

Yeah she's behind you guys.

With raph and Mikey, they are doing good and have the digger™ cornered.

Mikey:*evil laugh*"I'm useally a peaceful turtle. But! You destroyed my favorite thing in the world!! You... Will. Feel. Pain!" Geez he is terrifying.

Just then you Leo and Donnie break through and you guys crash into each other.

Leo:"Oh no! Mike Tony's!"

Donnie:"She's going to send a sound wave through that pillar and take out the whole building!! Get me close."

"Rock and roll!"

Donnie swings at her but misses.

"Sound check! Punk rock!!"

She plays a note and boom. Explosion!!

"So long losers!"

Raph:"Drive!"

Leo:"AAA NOO!!"
Mikey:"NOOOOO"
D:"NOO AUGH!!"

Leo:"MIKE TONY'S!! Why do they have to tear down everything that beautiful in the world?"

Narrator raph:"truth is I had no answers, just idea's."

Raph:"Boys, Pizza week is not just a week.  It is a week about family coming together. It's seven days of putting aside what makes us different and coming together as pizza lovers."

Donnie:"Does he think we don't know what week is?"

Narrator raph:"I wasn't sure they knew what a week was."

Raph:"FIVE WEEK DAYS AND A WEEKEND THAT CULMINATE IN ME EATING MY FAVORITE PIZZA IN THE WHOLE wide crazy world!"

Leo:"Does he know that those mutants are on their way to sinkhole Mike and Lou:The brothers Tony pizza?"

Raph:"Huh what say what now."

Leo:"Didn't you hear those mutants say, 'four down, one to go'? and we already drove past [name]'s destroyed place."

[Name]:"wait hold up what now."

Raph:"Yeah, but they could be talking about anything. Ha. Right?"

You were now chewing on a random can you found on the ground. Out of anger and hanger.

Raph:"RIGHT?"

Leo:"oh wow. [name] is chewing a can again."

Don:"[Name] no! I told you to stop doing that."

He yanked the can out of your mouth then cringed about holding it. Don't worry, you snatched it with your mouth and were right back too it. (I hope I'm not the only one who goes crazy when hungry and also I swear I'm not teathing but like..)

______________________________________

You guys busted into Raph's favorite spot. You were like a crazed animal.

Leo:"This is a random heath inspection!! Everybody out!"

"Heath inspection?"

Raph:"Sir we've received reports that, uh..... I can't do it guys.. it'll ruin him.."

Mikey:"I got it. I'll be dr delicate touch."

[Name]:"HISS"

Mikey:"You've got bugs!" He held up a paper with a big red F on it.

"Bugs? This is the first time in 25 years I've ever had any kind of bug-"

Leo:"okay fine, we're all having a bad day. Get over it." He walked him out.

Raph:"I just want you to know sir,  that we'll have your place back open so you can get back to serving high-quality pies in-"

Mikey:"Enough! Let's get back to exterminating! WAH-HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!! WAH-HAH HAH HAH!"

D:"So should we be worried about him?"

Leo:"probably."

Meanwhile you are eating all the pizza left on people's plates and in the kitchen.

Mikey:"They're all gonna pay!"
______________________________________

"Soon, everyone will know our name. DIGG! Who should we get to direct our first music video, huh?"

A drill busts the wall open and out pops you know, you and the turtles.

Raph:"Can we fight 'em with the drill?"

[Name]*back to normal*:"ooh! Can weeeee???"

D:"No! It would be far too effective." He blows up the drill. "Your personal vendetta against us is over!"

"What are you idiots talking about? We never met you before today."

Raph:*laughs*"Sure! ATTACK!!"

You all jump in swinging your weapons. However the big one scares you all and you all run in different directions. Man honey badger is scaryyy.

Mikey plays whack a mole with the digger™.

Mikey:"STOP SAYING THAT!"

D:"Alright! Why are you ruining Pizza week?"

"Who cares about pizza? We're an underappreciated band."

Don:"That hates pizza!!"

"Why are you so focused on the pizza? We're taking out the pillars."

D:"Pillars?"

"Once we take our this last support pillar, the Kaufman coliseum will sink down, giving us a captive audience to rock out for!"

Raph:"Time out. So you're saying this isn't a multilevel conspiracy that may or may not involved the mayor or illuminati or centers around taking down our 5 favorite pizza places?!?"

"No. We don't even like pizza dude."

"Unless pizza's for digging!!"

Mikey:"So. You're saying that not only did you destroy everything I love in the world, but you didn't even have the common courtesy to know you were doing it!?!?!"

Raph held Mikey down and you pat his head. Bro is terrifying when he's mad.

Raph:"so you guys just wanna play a gig? "

"Yes! And gug rhymes with dig!"

Narrator raph:"like I said Pizza week is a magical time. It can bring families back together, "

Pizza guy:"for too long my family has been torn apart by pizza.but no more! Today we come together as famous Lou-Mike-Tony-Toney-jhon's pizza!"

Narrator raph:"It can create new beginnings,"

Pizza guy:"Hit it my costume friends!!"

"One two three four!🎶 Pizza pit! Pizza pit! Munch munch munch in the pizza pit! Eat some crust! Eat some crust!  Crunch crunch crunch! Gonna eat some crust!🎵"

Narrator raph:" it can make dreams come true. An that's how, for one week, or five week days and two weekend days, Pizza week was saved! By me!"

Leo:"Who are you talking to?"

You all are eating pizza while a certain pizzasaurus roams free.

______________________________________

Sorry this took so long to get out. Mental health is just hsbsbdb. Anyways check out my platonic yandere rottmnt book if that's something you are interested in :] have a good day/night!

And remember to follow and vote or the gumbus will get you ooo😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 190 35
➳ π·π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘œ'𝑠 200 π·π‘Žπ‘¦π‘ γ€βœ˜γ€‘ (2016 ᡗᡐⁿᡗ) (Side Book of the Mutant Apocalypse series) ⚠️ This fan fiction contains strong language sexual a...
30.5K 360 19
hello this is a brotherly fluff book and no this is not a couples or anything just Brotherly love confronting hope you enjoy reading!! Picture edit...
19.5K 551 9
[ One day in Donatello's lab, a triangular portal opens up from an unknown object- and a few familiar faces fall from it ] Bolded name are 2012 turtl...
23.6K 728 42
In New York and certain mutant named Leo decided he would try to rebel against his brothers by exploring New York alone. In the middle of the night h...