๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ โŽฏ...

By -swiftieszn

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ marley can't help but to be in love with her best friend, olivia rodrigo. even though olivi... More

๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†.
๐’Š. uncle alejandro
๐’Š๐’Š. memories
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. see you then
๐’Š๐’—. im gay bitch, face it
๐’—. we got this
๐’—๐’Š. superior lesbian
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. this shit hurts
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ideal date
๐’Š๐’™. seven fucking nominations
๐’™. adorable date
๐’™๐’Š. she didn't even tell me
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. feel so bad
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. long radio silent month
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. jason, her boyfriend
๐’™๐’—. i have fucking feelings for you
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. it's his attitude right?
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. christmas day
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. oh no
๐’™๐’™. today it's marley day
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. a piece of cake
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. it's giving reputation era
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the london look
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. nineteen is special
๐’™๐’™๐’—. you, me, our friends
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. a punch to the gut
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. unfortunately i'm sick

๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. you're my best friend

1.1K 48 18
By -swiftieszn

YOU ARE IN LOVE,  olivia rodrigo.
chapter eighteen, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽!

INSTAGRAM POST

● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ●

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 happy new years
girlbosses🍷✨🪩

view comments . . .

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 I LOVE U<3

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 marley is so hot
⤷ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 @username she and jessie >>>

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 everything about this post looks
so fun and cool, i wish my life was like this

𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲_𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 WHY DIDN'T YOU TAG ME?
⤷ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 @jessie_baker IM SORRY,
I WAS TIRED SO I FORGOT

𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲_𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 it's okay i forgive u because
you're so hot😋
⤷ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 @jessie_baker like you!!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 icons

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 HAPPY NEW YEAR PRETTY!
⤷ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 @username HAPPY NEW
YEAR 2 YOU GORGEOUS<33

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 i love your outfit😍

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 waiting for olivia so i can cry
over her and marley's friendship
⤷ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 @username same

𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 why am i not in this post?
⤷ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 @spencerchavez you literally
ran away from me every time i tried to take a
picture of you?
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 @spencerchavez PLS-

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 MARLEY, your hand in marriage pls?
⤷ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 @username excuse me? she's my
wife.
⤷ 𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲_𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 @username both of you should
apologize to ME. marley is my wife.

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 jessie is so just- i want her.

𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗻 you're always so pretty in your posts
marls!!
⤷ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘇 @millielynn have you seen
yourself pretty lady?

MARLEY HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE CURRENT TIME IS.

The only thing she knows is that she's extremely tired and has been asleep for a while. Only to be woken up by loud knocking on her front door.

At first Marley thought to just ignore it, thinking that whatever person there was outside would leave sooner or later.

But when the knocking didn't stop after five minutes, Marley groans loudly. Her head is pounding, and her phone is dead beside her, making it unable to check what the current time is. She also finds herself being asleep in the living room, on her couch, surprisingly enough.

Stretching out her limbs, Marley lets out another loud groan as she cracks her neck before moving towards her hallway. Stopping in front of the door, she lets out a loud yawn before slowly unlocking it and opening.

Now, let's rewind the night Marley has lived through. It's New Year's Eve, right. And Marley has had the time of her life. She, Jessie, Chris and a bunch of other people also known as their friends all went to a grand New Year's Eve party. There was dancing, screaming, singing and drinking, of course. And while Marley did not get drunk, she did get tipsy. But she was sober enough to get into an uber and leave a little after midnight, since she had been complaining that her head was hurting.

Just as she got home, Jessie had also sent her a text saying that she was sleeping over at her boyfriend's.

Which meant Marley had the apartment to herself.

At least that's what she thought. But when a sobbing Olivia appeared in front of her front door, in the middle of the night, that changed obviously.

Marley's eyes immediately widened at the view but wasted no time before pulling the Rodrigo girl inside, letting Olivia collapse into her arms as soon as the door was closed behind her.

"Liv?" Marley soft voice questions, as she strokes the girl's brown hair gently while holding her close. "What happened, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Sniffing loudly, Olivia tries to wipe away her tears, not daring to look at Marley as she responds. "Jason kissed someone else at the party we were at," Olivia explains, and Marley's blood runs cold at her words. Her hold around Olivia tightens as she pulls the girl closer, if it's even possible.

She doesn't say anything, thinking that Olivia has more to say than only that. Which she does. "I saw it myself. I was looking for him, because it was almost midnight and I thought it would be nice if we could share a kiss at midnight. But then I find him making out with some random girl in the kitchen. I couldn't believe my eyes at first."

Olivia hiccups through her tears. "It was him though. I was shocked of course, because I didn't believe he would cheat on me. But at the same time, I was frozen in the spot, remaining just staring at them," She continues.

"It wasn't until they seemed to notice someone staring at them, and Jason tried to grab me so we could talk, I finally snapped out of my trance. Blinded by my anger and sadness, I just slapped him before leaving the place, but he followed me."

As she listens to the brunette explain, Marley carefully moves the two of them to the couch and sits down. One arm still wrapped around Olivia, as she grabs a blanket and put it over their knees.

"Then we argued for what felt like an eternity. He kept saying that he was drunk, and I told him that was no excuse for him to cheat on me," Olivia sniffed, leaning her head on Marley's shoulder.

"It isn't," Marley agreed. "Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not, it won't justify him cheating."

Olivia nods. "That's what I told him. But he just kept on trying to apologize but I yelled at him a bunch, words I can't even remember now. Then I told him we were over, before I came here," The brunette wipes her tears from her cheeks.

Marley squeezes her eyes shut. She hated seeing Olivia in tears, seeing her hurt. The girl she adored the most in the whole world, her best friend.

"I'm sorry," Olivia suddenly blurted out, causing Marley to furrow her brows. "What?" She asks. "What are you sorry for Liv?" She repeats when Olivia doesn't answer her.

"Coming here and just crying to you. I know we haven't barely talked lately and then I just show up here at New Year's Eve as a mess," The Rodrigo sighs licking her lips.

Marley shakes her head and reaches over to grab Olivia's hand in hers. "Don't apologize Liv." When Olivia seems to open her mouth ready to protest, Marley gives her a warning look. "I'm serious Olivia. Don't you dare fucking apologize for this."

"You're my best friend and I love you. More than anything, or anyone. I care for you so much it actually hurts. Never will I not prioritize you because we haven't spoken in a while."

Olivia sniffles again but manage to smile weakly at Marley. "Thank you, Marls. I love you too, and I care for you an insane amount as well," The brunette responds, causing Marley to smile back.

"I'm glad the feeling's mutual."

The two girls sit together in silence for a few minutes, just holding each other close. After a while the tears streaking down Olivia's cheeks comes to a stop. But neither of them moves from their spot on the couch, from each other's embrace.

When Marley feels her eyelids getting heavy, she thinks of ignoring her tiredness so that she can focus on comforting the brunette beside her. However, her plans are set aside when she feels Olivia move slightly. Marley blinks a few times, as Olivia turns to face her.

What comes to mind at first for Marley, is how close she and Olivia are. Yet she tries her very best to ignore the proximity, and stares back at Olivia.

"Hi," The Rodrigo girl mumbles quietly, as if she's scared to speak any louder than a whisper. "Hi back," Marley lets out a soft breath.

Olivia's eyes flicker over Marley's face, before they drop down to the hem of the blanket, where her fingers are fiddling with it. "I just—" Olivia cuts herself off, biting her lip as she searches for the right words. "I'm really glad I met you Marley."

Marley can't help the small smile crawling onto her face when she hears Olivia's words.

"Me too," She agrees. Olivia glances up and meets Marley's gaze. "I consider myself one lucky person who got to be friends with the Olivia Rodrigo," Marley speaks in a joking tone, even though her words holds truth in them. She was over the moon that she of all people on the planet got to be friends with Liv.

A laugh slips from Olivia's lips for the first time since she stumbled inside Marley's apartment. Which only causes Marley's smile to grow.

"You tired?" The Chavez girl asks as Olivia lets out a small yawn. The brunette nods, and snuggles closer. "What do you think about sleeping in my bed, instead of the couch?" Marley raises her brows, still smiling.

Olivia hums. "Bed sounds good," She murmurs.

"Bed it is then," Marley tries her best to wiggle out from underneath Olivia's body, so that she can stand up. As she does, the Rodrigo girl frowns slightly but covers it up once Marley looks down at her again.

Instead of saying anything, Marley only holds out her hand for Olivia to take, which she does. Then Marley drags the two of them towards her room.

The moment Marley's door is opened, Olivia flops down, face first, on the bed. Causing Marley to stare at her amused with a smile.

"Here," Olivia blinks away her sleep as she hears Marley's voice. She turns around and catches the sight of Marley holding out what looks like clothes towards her. "It's the hoodie you always wear when you're here, the one you say smells good," Marley tells her.

Because it smells like you, Olivia wants to say. But she doesn't. Instead she nods and accepts the clothes, and when Marley leaves the room, she changes out of her dress and into the more comfortable clothes she has been given.

When Marley comes back, she's carrying a water bottle in her hand. "Here. You need to drink some," She pushes the bottle into Olivia's hands, before walking to the other side of the bed.

Only seconds later, both girls are laying underneath the duvet covers ready to go to sleep. Marley lays on her back, staring at the ceiling. While Olivia is on her side, staring at Marley.

Even though the Chavez girl can feel the brunette's burning stare, she keeps herself from turning over and meeting Olivia's eyes.

"Marley," The soft whisper comes from Olivia, causing Marley to take a deep breath before facing her. "Yeah?" Marley meets the dark brown colored eyes that belongs to Olivia. What Marley notices though, is the strange look on Olivia's face.

Olivia opens her mouth to speak, but pauses. "You're my best friend," She then says.

The words being uttered by Olivia, causes something to stop inside Marley. But before she can say anything, Olivia swallows and mutters a quiet 'goodnight' before turning around to sleep.

And all Marley can do is stare into the Rodrigo girl's back, as the same words are repeated inside her head.

You're my best friend.

viola speaks . . .
honestly, i hate this chapter sm. it had me
stuck on re-writing it for weeks, but now
i finally decided to just let it be and post it.
it's also unedited, so if you catch any spelling
errors or anything else that's why.

anyways, if you caught the song reference
in the end, i love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 216 23
olivia and louis meet each other through a friend and they become quite good friends but is friendship enough? is risking what they have worth it?
7.7K 149 15
"because love can burn like a cigarette" - some olivia rodrigo and louis partridge oneshots i wrote since they're together
3.4K 186 6
๐™ž๐™ข๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™–๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™จ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ @๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต & @๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
31.5K 1.3K 37
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...