One Night

By Isoxyyy

(Mostly written in Jungkook's Pov) People who love to read novels will like this fanfic . These are some capt... More

●Author Notes●
●Introduction●
I- Work♡
II- Chemistry
III- Hanging out was fun?
IV- Tinder
V- (Y/N) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VI- (JK) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VII - The kiss
VIII - Crush
IX- Date
X - Surprise surprise!
XI - Night stay (pt.1)
XII - Night Stay (part 2)
XIII - The Family Gathering
XIV : Making up
XV :《≧∀≦》
XVI- first come , first serve?
XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"
Note
XVIII- "I will always have time for you..."
XIX - You feel warm
●Imp●
•Schedule•
XX- Double Date
XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'
XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

Prologue

363 19 9
By Isoxyyy

17 years ago

"You ready to go Jungkook ?" My dad asked as he came in my room

"Yes dad" I said as I turned around . I was wearing a blue sweatshirt which said 'home' and blue jeans .

We were visiting an orphanage my dad constructed . He told me I could visit the place when I was 12 and since today is my birthday I am visiting .

Always wanted to visit this orphanage since it was the first building my dad constructed .

I met him at the entrance . Our driver was driving while both me and dad were in the back seat .

I was born a silver spoon . My dad had a real estate business . He both , bought buildings and made plots into building . Orphanage was his first project . Thats where he got the recognition from .

My family adores kids . My dad specially that's why he had decided to make a orphanage first . He always goes to orphanage on my birthday bearing gifts . And today finally I was going with him .

The car stopped infront of this cream color building . It had creepers growing on some parts of it . It looked extremely  aesthetic .

I and dad got out of the car . There were two big metal black door . They opened and we entered . We walked on a pebble stone path . I saw two double wooden door . On top of the door was a big board which said 'Jeon Orphanage'

I liked this . The feeling .

The double wooden door suddenly opened and children came rushing outside .

I gasped seeing so many kids , my dad pulled me behind him .

In a minute we were surrounded by kids . Like bunch of em .

"Its nice to see you again Mr.Jeon" An old lady stepped out of the door .

"Its nice to see you too Ms.Lee" my dad replied then looked back at me . He pulled me to the front "This is my son" he said .

I bowed 90 degree , "Hello Ms.Lee , I am Jeon Jungkook" I said and she smiled , her dimples visible .

"Such a sweet boy" She said then ran her eyes around the kids .

"Come on Children . Back inside . Let your Santa breathe" She said and I chuckled the way she addressed my dad .

...

We had moved inside . To a lot more space . The room which we were in had lot of beds . There were 2 two rooms like this but the kids from the other room had also gathered here .

'The bedroom I guess ?'

Dad was handing out gifts so was I . He had one for everyone . Every gift had a name to it . I was handing him the gift and it was like he knew every kid in the orphanage . He would look at the name slip then smile and walk to the kid and hand him the gift .

The precious smile on the children's face was so bright . As soon as dad gave them gifts they would break in a smile and start to thank him numerous times .

There were only 2 gifts left in the cart .

He picked up both himself "Y/N and Jimin" he said then looked at Ms.Lee .

"Where are the two siblings ?" He asked smiling. 

"Jimin just went to the washroom , when you were distributing the gifts to other kids . He told me that he will bac—"

"I am back Ms.Lee" I looked behind her shoulder to see a boy coming out while wiping his hand on his grey sweatpants .

He looked up from his sweats . His eyes travelled to me , then ms.lee , then my dad , as soon as he saw my dad , a small smile painted his face .

"How ya doing champ ?" My dad asked and the boy chuckled .

"I am doing good Uncle Jeon" he softly said .

"Last time I came , you said you wanted to hear music , so I got you something you can hear music on" my dad said as he threw the gift box towards him . He skillfully catched it . He looked at my dad then back at the box .

He unwrapped it , and his eyes lit up as soon as he saw the gift .

"You got me a ipod ?" He asked and my dad chuckled and nodded .

"Oh my god thankyou uncle" he said , the happiness was so clearly visible in his eyes .

"Where is your baby sister ?" Dad asked .

"Oh she is—I think in the library . I'll get her" he said but before he could leave my dad stopped him .

"I wanna introduce you to my son . Jimin this is jungkook , my son . Jungkook this is jimin , the oldest here , probably a year older than you too" dad said as I pulled my hand out for a handshake . He smiled and shook my hand .

"Nice meeting you Jungkook"

"Nice meeting you too hyung" I said and he smiled again .

"I'll go call her" he said as he walked outside the room .

"He has got more wise . A little protective over y/n . Y/n has been getting along with Steffan , the 11 year old , and it's funny how hard he tries to keep them apart" Ms.Lee said as she laughed along with dad .

"I remember both Steffan and Y/N sitting in the library and jimin wasn't able to find her but then when he checked the library he saw Steffan wiping y/n's lips with a napkin . He got so raged . He made sure they didn't talk to each other for a week . He used to tag y/n wherever she went" ms.lee said laughing. 

"That's just how big brothers are" dad said laughing along .

"Uncle Jeon !!"

It was a sweet voice , filled with happiness , I looked back to see a girl , she was pretty , black hair , big doe eyes , big cheeks , pouty lips , she was wearing jeans and a black hoodie .

"Hi Y/N !" My dad greeted enthusiastically. 

She came running towards him and he picked her up in a hug .

"GOSH you grow up everytime I see you" my dad said hugging her .

"That is why I suggest you come meet me every week" She answered and I chuckled noticing the sass in her voice .

Dad put her down and bobbed her nose with his finger . Her nose scrunched as soon as he did that

'Cute'

"Last time I came you told me to buy you novels . You made a list . I got you some" Dad said as he gave her the gift . It was actually a box bigger than the other gifts. 

She quickly unwrapped it . And almost as soon as she did , she gasped in happiness

"Oh my god . Thankyou uncle" She said as she gave him a hug .

There were 4 books .

Two of them were of Roald Dahl . 'Matilda' and 'The BFG' . The rest two were— 'The One And Only Ivan' and 'The Bungalow Mystery'-by nancy drew .

"When you're finally done reading these , be a kind girl and deposit it to the orphanage library so that the others can also read them" Dad said and she instantly nodded with a smile on her face .

Her eyes then found mine , her eyes... were so big and round . So magical . So innocent . So dreamy . So full of light .

"Oh right . Y/N meet my son jungkook . Jungkook this is Y/N the first girl to enter this orphanage . She is younger than you . 2 years . Be nice" he said and I smiled at him then looked back at her . I pulled my hand out for a handshake . Her eyes travelled between my eyes and my hands before she shook my Hand . I smiled making her nervous smile turn into a real one .

...

We were stopped back to have lunch . They said since it's my 12th birthday the least dad could do was stay for the lunch .

I was doing nothing just staring at the kids playing with pure happiness , but that is when my eyes drifted to the window . I saw her . I saw y/n in the garden in between the flowers and trees . She had a book in her hand as she sat on the bench outside .

I got up , took the back door leading to the garden . I saw her in hindsight and walked towards her .

"Hey! What are you doing here ?" I asked as I stood in front of her .

"Umm nothing just reading" She said and smiled .

'She has dimples'

"Can I take a seat ?" I ask pointing at the space next to her

"Yeah sure" She said moving , to make space for letting me sit .

"So , why aren't you playing with them ?" I ask

"They are too young . I am ten the others are 5-8 yr old" She said and I chuckled. 

"Alone huh ?"

"Nope , got my brother , got Steffan,  got novels , so not alone" She said as I smiled.

"How does it feel like ?" She asked  grabbing my attention . I looked at her to find her looking somewhere in ahead of us.

"What ?" I asked

She turned to look at me "Home . Never had one . Just curious" She stated pointing at the print on my sweatshirt. 

"How does your brother , the only biological family you have make you feel in this group of strangers who turned in a family ?"

"He...he makes me feel protected , loved , cared , he...just feels right" She described and I smiled.

"That's home . It makes you feel all the things that you listed just now . It just feels right" I said and she smiled...

"So you have a home afterall" I said making her smile widee .

"You wanna be friends with y/n ?" She asked cutely. 

"Of course I would love to" .

Present time

Thats where it all started . From weekly visits to daily visits until she turned 16 and left the orphanage . So again daily visits .

Our friendship . 17 years in friendship . Got through everything together .

I never wanna loose her . I CAN'T lose her

She is my home .
A home I can come back to everyday , everytime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 112 54
"aigoo guys, you can't make me repeatedly say Morning, why can't you all just wake up at the same time like civilized people" It's time to know What...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
199 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
3.4K 148 22
He was cold and restricted, but she made it through, became his close friend. Does she have feelings for him? Her boss? Maybe... Does he have feelin...