One Night

By Isoxyyy

(Mostly written in Jungkook's Pov) People who love to read novels will like this fanfic . These are some capt... More

●Author Notes●
●Introduction●
I- Work♡
II- Chemistry
III- Hanging out was fun?
IV- Tinder
V- (Y/N) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VI- (JK) The Roller Coaster Of Emotions
VII - The kiss
VIII - Crush
IX- Date
X - Surprise surprise!
XI - Night stay (pt.1)
XII - Night Stay (part 2)
XIII - The Family Gathering
XIV : Making up
XV :《≧∀≦》
XVI- first come , first serve?
XVII- "She doesn't like secrets"
Note
XVIII- "I will always have time for you..."
XIX - You feel warm
●Imp●
•Schedule•
XX- Double Date
XXI- 'I dont stand a chance infront of him'
XXII- "...Erase it from your memory..."

Prologue

363 19 9
By Isoxyyy

17 years ago

"You ready to go Jungkook ?" My dad asked as he came in my room

"Yes dad" I said as I turned around . I was wearing a blue sweatshirt which said 'home' and blue jeans .

We were visiting an orphanage my dad constructed . He told me I could visit the place when I was 12 and since today is my birthday I am visiting .

Always wanted to visit this orphanage since it was the first building my dad constructed .

I met him at the entrance . Our driver was driving while both me and dad were in the back seat .

I was born a silver spoon . My dad had a real estate business . He both , bought buildings and made plots into building . Orphanage was his first project . Thats where he got the recognition from .

My family adores kids . My dad specially that's why he had decided to make a orphanage first . He always goes to orphanage on my birthday bearing gifts . And today finally I was going with him .

The car stopped infront of this cream color building . It had creepers growing on some parts of it . It looked extremely  aesthetic .

I and dad got out of the car . There were two big metal black door . They opened and we entered . We walked on a pebble stone path . I saw two double wooden door . On top of the door was a big board which said 'Jeon Orphanage'

I liked this . The feeling .

The double wooden door suddenly opened and children came rushing outside .

I gasped seeing so many kids , my dad pulled me behind him .

In a minute we were surrounded by kids . Like bunch of em .

"Its nice to see you again Mr.Jeon" An old lady stepped out of the door .

"Its nice to see you too Ms.Lee" my dad replied then looked back at me . He pulled me to the front "This is my son" he said .

I bowed 90 degree , "Hello Ms.Lee , I am Jeon Jungkook" I said and she smiled , her dimples visible .

"Such a sweet boy" She said then ran her eyes around the kids .

"Come on Children . Back inside . Let your Santa breathe" She said and I chuckled the way she addressed my dad .

...

We had moved inside . To a lot more space . The room which we were in had lot of beds . There were 2 two rooms like this but the kids from the other room had also gathered here .

'The bedroom I guess ?'

Dad was handing out gifts so was I . He had one for everyone . Every gift had a name to it . I was handing him the gift and it was like he knew every kid in the orphanage . He would look at the name slip then smile and walk to the kid and hand him the gift .

The precious smile on the children's face was so bright . As soon as dad gave them gifts they would break in a smile and start to thank him numerous times .

There were only 2 gifts left in the cart .

He picked up both himself "Y/N and Jimin" he said then looked at Ms.Lee .

"Where are the two siblings ?" He asked smiling. 

"Jimin just went to the washroom , when you were distributing the gifts to other kids . He told me that he will bac—"

"I am back Ms.Lee" I looked behind her shoulder to see a boy coming out while wiping his hand on his grey sweatpants .

He looked up from his sweats . His eyes travelled to me , then ms.lee , then my dad , as soon as he saw my dad , a small smile painted his face .

"How ya doing champ ?" My dad asked and the boy chuckled .

"I am doing good Uncle Jeon" he softly said .

"Last time I came , you said you wanted to hear music , so I got you something you can hear music on" my dad said as he threw the gift box towards him . He skillfully catched it . He looked at my dad then back at the box .

He unwrapped it , and his eyes lit up as soon as he saw the gift .

"You got me a ipod ?" He asked and my dad chuckled and nodded .

"Oh my god thankyou uncle" he said , the happiness was so clearly visible in his eyes .

"Where is your baby sister ?" Dad asked .

"Oh she is—I think in the library . I'll get her" he said but before he could leave my dad stopped him .

"I wanna introduce you to my son . Jimin this is jungkook , my son . Jungkook this is jimin , the oldest here , probably a year older than you too" dad said as I pulled my hand out for a handshake . He smiled and shook my hand .

"Nice meeting you Jungkook"

"Nice meeting you too hyung" I said and he smiled again .

"I'll go call her" he said as he walked outside the room .

"He has got more wise . A little protective over y/n . Y/n has been getting along with Steffan , the 11 year old , and it's funny how hard he tries to keep them apart" Ms.Lee said as she laughed along with dad .

"I remember both Steffan and Y/N sitting in the library and jimin wasn't able to find her but then when he checked the library he saw Steffan wiping y/n's lips with a napkin . He got so raged . He made sure they didn't talk to each other for a week . He used to tag y/n wherever she went" ms.lee said laughing. 

"That's just how big brothers are" dad said laughing along .

"Uncle Jeon !!"

It was a sweet voice , filled with happiness , I looked back to see a girl , she was pretty , black hair , big doe eyes , big cheeks , pouty lips , she was wearing jeans and a black hoodie .

"Hi Y/N !" My dad greeted enthusiastically. 

She came running towards him and he picked her up in a hug .

"GOSH you grow up everytime I see you" my dad said hugging her .

"That is why I suggest you come meet me every week" She answered and I chuckled noticing the sass in her voice .

Dad put her down and bobbed her nose with his finger . Her nose scrunched as soon as he did that

'Cute'

"Last time I came you told me to buy you novels . You made a list . I got you some" Dad said as he gave her the gift . It was actually a box bigger than the other gifts. 

She quickly unwrapped it . And almost as soon as she did , she gasped in happiness

"Oh my god . Thankyou uncle" She said as she gave him a hug .

There were 4 books .

Two of them were of Roald Dahl . 'Matilda' and 'The BFG' . The rest two were— 'The One And Only Ivan' and 'The Bungalow Mystery'-by nancy drew .

"When you're finally done reading these , be a kind girl and deposit it to the orphanage library so that the others can also read them" Dad said and she instantly nodded with a smile on her face .

Her eyes then found mine , her eyes... were so big and round . So magical . So innocent . So dreamy . So full of light .

"Oh right . Y/N meet my son jungkook . Jungkook this is Y/N the first girl to enter this orphanage . She is younger than you . 2 years . Be nice" he said and I smiled at him then looked back at her . I pulled my hand out for a handshake . Her eyes travelled between my eyes and my hands before she shook my Hand . I smiled making her nervous smile turn into a real one .

...

We were stopped back to have lunch . They said since it's my 12th birthday the least dad could do was stay for the lunch .

I was doing nothing just staring at the kids playing with pure happiness , but that is when my eyes drifted to the window . I saw her . I saw y/n in the garden in between the flowers and trees . She had a book in her hand as she sat on the bench outside .

I got up , took the back door leading to the garden . I saw her in hindsight and walked towards her .

"Hey! What are you doing here ?" I asked as I stood in front of her .

"Umm nothing just reading" She said and smiled .

'She has dimples'

"Can I take a seat ?" I ask pointing at the space next to her

"Yeah sure" She said moving , to make space for letting me sit .

"So , why aren't you playing with them ?" I ask

"They are too young . I am ten the others are 5-8 yr old" She said and I chuckled. 

"Alone huh ?"

"Nope , got my brother , got Steffan,  got novels , so not alone" She said as I smiled.

"How does it feel like ?" She asked  grabbing my attention . I looked at her to find her looking somewhere in ahead of us.

"What ?" I asked

She turned to look at me "Home . Never had one . Just curious" She stated pointing at the print on my sweatshirt. 

"How does your brother , the only biological family you have make you feel in this group of strangers who turned in a family ?"

"He...he makes me feel protected , loved , cared , he...just feels right" She described and I smiled.

"That's home . It makes you feel all the things that you listed just now . It just feels right" I said and she smiled...

"So you have a home afterall" I said making her smile widee .

"You wanna be friends with y/n ?" She asked cutely. 

"Of course I would love to" .

Present time

Thats where it all started . From weekly visits to daily visits until she turned 16 and left the orphanage . So again daily visits .

Our friendship . 17 years in friendship . Got through everything together .

I never wanna loose her . I CAN'T lose her

She is my home .
A home I can come back to everyday , everytime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
48.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
199 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
911 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...