Scars Of The Wicked (Alastor...

Από EyeMTired

Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providi... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: The Pilot
Chapter 2: Informal Greetings
Chapter 3: Audition And Withdrawal
Chapter 4: Recovery and Reoccuring Memories
Chapter 5: An Unexpected Offer
Chapter 6: A Break in the Storm
Chapter 7: Static
Chapter 8: Details
Chapter 9: Phantom Pain
Chapter 11: Tomfoolery
Chapter 12: Fragility
Chapter 13: A Lasting Mark
Chapter 14: Dose of Affection
Chapter 15: Opportunities
Chapter 16: Out of Comfort Zones
Chapter 17: Rogue Hearts
Chapter 18: Surrender
Chapter 19: The Clincher
Chapter 20: La Petit Mort
Chapter 21: Affirmations
Chapter 22: Old Ghosts
Chapter 23: It's a Small World
Chapter 24: Burden of Gravity
Chapter 25: Late Mornings
Chapter 26: Rattled
Chapter 27: Reassurance
Chapter 28: Let's Misbehave
Chapter 29: Confrontation
Chapter 30: Creatures of Habit
Chapter 31: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 32: It's Okay to Cry
Chapter 33: Collapse of Corruption
Chapter 34: I Hope You Suffer/Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Pranks and Premonitions

8.5K 323 188
Από EyeMTired

~~Part 1: A Strong Sense~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Toots?"

You groaned, wincing at the sound of someone waking you. Feeling a slight tug from underneath you.

"Toots." Angel said, a little louder. "Roll over. You're laying on a pair of tights I need."

"Mmphf." You grumbled, but nonetheless you rolled over and let the arachnid retrieve the clothing article before nestling your face back into your pillow.

"You can sleep in if you want, shower if you need to, I think they're starting breakfast out there." He sighed, putting on the pair of sparkling fishnet stockings underneath some shiny pink short-shorts.

"Thanks." You murmured, still barely coming to. Just coherent enough to pay attention to the conversation. You felt another shift in the sheets and heard cute little snorts, smiling softly to yourself as you felt Fat Nuggets come trotting over and curled up to your stomach. Cuddling you and absorbing your body heat. "Going to work?"

"Un-fucking-fortunately." He sighed, adjusting his chest in the shirt he was wearing. Making sure his bosom was pushed up and together in the tight low-cut shirt he was wearing. "Think we'll be able to train later?"

"Sure." You answered with a soft yawned. "I'll be around."

"Sweet." He said. "Make sure Fat Nuggets is in the room when you leave. He likes to wander off, I dunno how he keeps getting out."

"Mmkay."

The arachnid took out a pack of smokes from one of his handbags and left a few loose cigarettes out for you, putting them on the nightstand. He grabbed a few more things, his phone and his key to the room, before sashaying out the door. His stiletto heels clicking the whole walk out.

Your hand tiredly moved out from the covers and went to give some some little pets to the piggy that was snuggling you. He snorted cutely as he felt your touch, which made you let out a soft giggle, but the giggle was cut short when your thoughts took a bit of a shift. You didn't know what prompted it, but you suddenly had pictured a very sad, very downtrodden, very beaten down Angel Dust sitting in this room with Fat Nuggets keeping him company. Decorated in bruises and looking a little strung out on some sort of substance.

It made you feel a little sad, you didn't know why such an intrusive image invaded your mind, but you didn't like to see Angel so upset; even if it was just a random thought, it made you feel bad.

You retracted your hand from the pig and pinched the bridge of your nose, scrunching your eyes as you winced. Slowly feeling a little relief as soon the thought faded and the feeling that accompanied it fleeted as well. Weird, you thought. Rolling over onto your back and staring up at the ceiling. Blinking away the fatigue leftover from your deep slumber.

No dreams, none that you could remember, that was a slight relief. You blamed it on the fact that you were stoned when you and Angel finally fell asleep; not to mention that sleep hits a little different after a long night of crying. But no dreams meant no nightmares and no memories, so you took it as a win. You finally sat up in bed, rubbing your dreary eyes and unsheathing yourself from the cocoon of blankets you once nestled in. Trudging over to Angel's bathroom to take advantage of that shower he offered up.

You ran your fingers through your tussled hair, scratching your head a little. Fat Nugget letting out snorts and cute little squeaky squeals as he trotted close to your feet. You looked down at the pig in amusement as you crossed the threshold of the bathroom, as he seemingly wanted to be in there with you.

"You uh... You wanna come in here?" You asked. Not really expecting him to answer, but he did let out another little snort as he bobbed his head.

"You're not gonna get into anything while I'm showering?"

He snorted again. You furrowed your brows and felt a crooked smirk creep across your face.

"Oink twice if you promise to behave."

Oink oink

"Smart pig." You laughed, raising your eyebrows in surprise. "Alright, bud. I'm taking your word for it, please don't make me regret it."

He snorted and picked his head up, doing a cute little trot as he went by your feet and sat in the middle of the bathroom floor. Just waiting patiently and watching you. You eyed him a little wearily as you shut the door behind you.

"I'm assuming you're used to seeing people naked and I should not be shy?" You asked rhetorically as you turned the water on in the shower. "Oh my fuck Y/n stop talking to a pig."

Oink

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

You undressed, shirking yourself of your nighttime attire and stepped into the shower. The water almost burning at first as you carefully adjusted the temperature while trying to use part of the shower curtain as a shield from the hot water. Finally it was tolerable enough to stand under and you let out a gentle sigh. Smiling as the water seemed to massage your tired muscles. You took a quick peak from behind the curtain to make sure Fat Nuggets was behaving, and there he was, just sitting there looking cute in the middle of the floor.

You had to hand it to Angel, he must have made decent money. That or he gets a lot of gifts, seeing as the hair products and body washes he had were all high-end, high-quality, super expensive brands. "Angel, you boujee bitch." You laughed quietly to yourself as you smelled one of the body washes and looked at the label.

Once you were all squeaky clean you stepped out and towel dried, Fat Nuggets politely looking away from your naked form until you were covered with a fluffy pink towel.

"Think Angel will mind if I borrow something to change into?" You hummed aloud. "Oink twice if you think he'll be fine with it."

Oink oink

"Alright, if I get in trouble I'm blaming you." You chuckled.

Not wanting to sift through his things too deeply, you just borrowed one of his hoodies; a cozy black one with a pink playboy bunny logo on the front. It was long enough to cover the pair of shorts you wore to bed and decided to put back on for the time being. The sleeves were a little long as well, covering your hands unless you rolled them up, but you didn't mind that for now.

"I don't wanna leave ya behind, you're so damn cute." You said to the little piggy as you sat in front of Angel's vanity mirror, combing your fingers through your hair -seeing as your brush was in your room. "You gonna be bored all by yourself?"

In the reflection of the glass you saw him hop up onto the bed and walk in little circles in the sea of blankets, until finally he picked a spot to lay down in and got all snuggled up.

"Oh, you're just gonna nap?"

Oink

"Mmkay, fair enough."

Grabbing the shirt you slept in and your pillow and blanket, you waved goodbye to Fat Nuggets before exiting Angel's room; heading off to put your things back in your room before joining everyone downstairs.

~~Part 2: Harmless Mischief~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a lot of lively chatter coming from the dining room as you made your way down the corridor. Familiar voices, all of them, the only one missing was Angel Dust's.

Rounding the corner and smiling politely at the others as you walked in the room, you were greeted with several "hello!"'s as everyone fixed themselves their plates at the table. Walking down toward an empty seat near Vaggie and Niffty, you sat down.

"Morning!!" Charlie chirped in your direction. "I was just about to see if you were coming down!"

"Thanks," you chuckled. "I wouldn't have been there though. Wound up crashing in Angel's room last night."

"Oh! Everything okay?" She asked. "Was there something wrong with the room?"

"No, no." You affirmed. "The room is fine, Charlie. But thank you. Just having a little sleepover, that's all." You said.

"Doing things you're not supposed to?" Vaggie pried.

"Oh totally! We did like, all the drugs. It was amazing. And tonight we're planning a robbery." You teased. "No, we just talked. He was very well behaved last night. Give him a break."

"Just asking," she said. "Standard question."

"Fair enough."

Reaching over to grab something at the same time as Vaggie, your hand brushed against her finger. In an instant, you felt a sense of apprehension towards you, as well as curiosity and a little bit of annoyance. You also got the strong inkling that Angel had perhaps done something before you arrived in hell to make her weary about him following the rehabilitation program.

Barely acknowledging the brief physical contact and the feelings that accompanied it, you thought back to when you pet Fat Nuggets and were immediately bombarded with those images of Angel Dust; you silently decided to try and avoid physical contact with other sentient beings for a while. And maybe ask Charlie about it later.

After breakfast you decided to save your morning smoke until later, and meandered off to the auditorium to exercise using the silks. They had left an old smartphone in there that was used entirely for music and said feel free to use at your own disposal whenever you were in here. When Charlie initially showed you it, you couldn't believe how much music was on there. Various artists old and new; from earth and hell, there was so. Damn. Much.

You later wound up making a playlist on there of songs for you to work out to, perform to, or were just fun to dance to. After some stretching, you decided to hit shuffle on that playlist; and turned up the volume on a speaker. Not super loud, but enough for you to hear.

The first song that played started, you smiled contently as you looked down at the floor as you took off your shoes and then up at the long, sparkling red silks. It never really occurred to you before, but the color and way it shimmered in the light sort of reminded you of the ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz. Hah, you thought. Climbing up and getting yourself situated at about a good 30 feet in the air. If only I could just click my heels and say 'there's no place like home.' You took a deep breath as you begun to dance. No specific routine, just listening to the words and melody and carrying yourself with them.

"Time to change has come and gone
Watched your fears become your God
It's your decision, it's your decision
Overwhelmed, you chose to run
Apathetic to the stunned
It's your decision, it's your decision
You feed the fire that burned us all
When you lie
To feel the pain that spurs you on
Black inside
No one plans to take the path that brings you nowhere
Here you stand before us all and say 'it's over, it's over'..."

You paused mid pose and sighed. Perhaps still distraught from the past few days. You were honestly beginning to wonder if you were ever going to not feel a little off. Between dealing with your own past -or not dealing with it, rather- and your tendencies to over-drink; you were beginning to feel a little sorry for yourself. Then again, this was damnation; made sense that you weren't exactly 'happy'. It wasn't meant to be paradise here.

"It might seem an afterthought
Yes it hurts to know you're bought
It's your decision-"

The music was abruptly lowered in volume which prompted you to halt, scowling as you stopped spinning prematurely and looked over at the cause of the disruption. A familiar demon, clad in red standing over by the speaker, calmly removing his hand from the volume dial. Smiling that all familiar smile at you.

"Hey deer boy," you greeted him with a faulty sense of enthusiasm. "Any particular reason you're interrupting my workout and throwing off my groove?"

"Oh just wanted to check in with my associate," he hummed, walking down the isle between seats and getting up onto the stage. "Thought I'd see how you were, maybe have a chat."

"Uh huh." You affirmed flatly. You hung upside down by your knees and let yourself drop; falling several feet until you were at eye level with the stag. "Well, I'm doing good, thank you for asking, I hope you're well, I'm a little busy."

"A woman of your caliber cannot multitask and hold a conversation?" He mused, looking down at his claws.

"I can," you sighed, hoisting yourself upright into a sitting position; as if the silks were a swing. "But if given the choice... which I assume, I don't have at the moment?"

"I have nothing to do for a while, so, I plan on sticking around." He shrugged, looking up at you.

"You really have nothing better to do?"

"Not until 1."

You threw your head back and rolled your eyes, untangling yourself and climbing a few feet back up to continue where you left off.

"You hear that storm last night?" You asked, breaking the brief silence between you two.

"Woke me right up out of my sleep, actually." He chuckled. "I think it blew right over my home."

"Damn." You sighed. "Sounds intense."

"I didn't mind," he said with a soft smile. "I stayed up for about an hour and did some reading until it calmed back down outside. Do you not like storms?"

"I don't mind them," you said. Sitting back up and staring blankly down at the floor way below you. "Sounds different from inside a building when you're used to it being around a tent or a trailer."

"I can imagine." He nodded. "Still getting used to things, then?"

You nodded slowly, looking out at the empty sea of seats in the auditorium before continuing with a series of moves. "Yeah."

You and Al made small talk for a few moments as you carried on with your exercises, nothing of extreme importance. Mostly music related, actually. You had mentioned you heard a lot of older music growing up because of the people you were around; and he mentioned that he was a big music fan as well as a musician; playing violin, trumpet, piano and saxophone. Talking about preferences, favorites, and genres neither of you cared for.

"Random question." You said suddenly, holding your body upright and upside down. The hoodie you wore falling a little due to gravity, feeling your mid-drift exposed to the air before flipping back over and landing on your feet.

"Yes, my dear?" He hummed.

"Since most of the demons I've seen so far are at least a little animalistic... Do they, er... we, share animalistic tendencies?"

"In some cases, yes." He nodded, raising a brow. Intrigued by your question. "Moth demons are more attracted to light, some aquatic demons have a shortened attention span, dogs and wolves tend to be extra territorial, that sort of thing. Why, my dear? Fox instincts?"

"No I was just wondering that since Husk is a cat maybe he would chase after a laser-pointer." You answered.

Alastor's eyes went wide like you had just given him the greatest idea in the world. Even hearing the sound of a radio flickering emitting from him as his smile grew more excited.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked with a smirk.

Alastor didn't answer right away. At least, not with words. Instead he summoned a small little laser pointer light in his hand and smirked at you. You snickered excitedly before the two of you took off, briskly walking out of the auditorium and off to find Husk.

"I hope this works or I'm gonna feel like an idiot." You chuckled softly, keeping your voice low as you both walked down the hall leading out to the lobby. Just as you suspected, there the feline was; standing over at the bar.

"Even if it doesn't, brownie points for the idea." He said. "For as long as I've known Husker it's never occurred to me to try."

"Guess we're gonna find out." You whispered, both of you hiding behind the wall and peaking out.

Al pressed the button on the small contraptions, aiming the small red dot on the far wall next to Husk. You and Alastor stifled back snickers as Husks's attention immediately went to the tiny light on the wall. His ears perking up straight and his tail swishing behind him. The feline slowly set the bottle of liquor back onto the counter, not taking his eyes off the dot on the wall, and stared very intently at it.

"Try moving it," you whispered quietly. Unable to keep the mischievous grin from off your faces as he did as you suggested, aiming the light just further down the hall next to Husk. And that was what did it. Before either you or Al could blink, Husk took off chasing after the little red dot at full speed -and on all fours.

Alastor was trying so hard not to laugh that he forgot himself a little and let go of the button. The light disappeared completely which prompted a "Where the fuck did it go?!?!" from the feline down the hall. That was where you and Al both lost it and could no longer hold back from laughing. You snickered like a hyena while he was fucking cackling next to you. Husk had heard the two of you laughing and turned to see you hiding by the other corridor.

"Fuck you both, you're both fuckin' assholes, that wasn't fuckin' funny." Husk growled, stomping back over to the bar.

"It's a little bit funny." You wheezed, looking over at Al who looked like he was about to fall over from laughing.

"Don't be such a sourpuss." Alastor chuckled, wiping a tear from his eye as you both came out of your hiding place. "All in good fun, is it not?"

"Who the hell just tore down the hallway?" Charlie asked, coming down the corridor to investigate.

"Wingus and dingus over here thought it'd be funny to fuck with me." Husk huffed, pouring himself a glass of straight whiskey.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like this!" Al chirped, pressing the button on the pointer again and aiming at the other wall. This time, Husk dropped the glass onto the floor as he leapt up over the counter and darted toward the light.

"Ughhhh!!!" Husk grumbled as he almost face planted into the wall from running so fast. Shamefully walking back over to the bar while you and the deer were holding your sides and in tears over the fact that he just ran after it twice.

"What. The fuck." Charlie deadpanned. "Okay, don't tease Husk with a laser light, please? I feel like I shouldn't have to say that."

"Guess we're going to have to roll a ball of yarn in-front of him next time..." Al whispered, leaning over so you could hear him. You stifled back another wheeze at the idea, trying not to laugh as you pictured the scenario in your mind.

"Got it, guys?" She pried, raising a brow and folding her arms across her chest.

"Yeah, no laser light." You said softly, trying to keep a straight face. "Got it."

You both stood idly next to each other until she was out of earshot, before turning and walking back down the hall.

"I bet if we got a mouse toy he'd go fucking nuts." You said suddenly, giggling a little.

"It has to be the kind that squeaks!" He agreed, equally as amused as you. "My dear I meant to ask earlier, but I was thinking... Would you be interested in going to lunch with me this afternoon?"

"What's the occasion?" You asked, raising a brow at him as you walked along.

"There's this deli and sub shop I go to every now and again, they have some of the best po'boys around this side of town. Thought you may be interested?"

"That does sound good." You said, "Been a long while since I had one."

"Is that a yes?" He perked up, his eyes glowing.

You smiled politely at him and let out a quiet sigh. "Yeah, why not."

"Splendid!!" He chirped. "I'll be back to fetch you a little before noon!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

45.4K 924 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
438K 6.9K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...
699K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
930K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...