Mob's Mafia

By SanjJeon

Taehyung is the teacher of SNUS, but not that innocent you'll think. Jeon Jungkook, Korea's most dangerous ma... More

Protagonists
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8) (M)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12) (M)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
Epilogue

(13)

2.4K 104 37
By SanjJeon

The next days weather is not very good.

Calm has it been since morning but dark clouds appeared in the sky from the evening, stormy winds are also blowing.

It's clearly showing the heavy rainfall is about to happen.

When taehyung wake up first it's almost noon.

Calling his gukie from his sleep and shared several sweet kisses and warm his body in the cold weather by cuddling jungkook under thin blanket.

Jungkook showers taehyung with millions of kisses and praises.

Taehyung loves it so much.

After wake-up both went to the wash room and take their shower together.

Only shower they did not doing any kind of hanky-panky.

Taehyung's lower body is still sore he couldn't able to walk.

Jungkook is kinda guilty that his babie is in pain but he felt proud because it's him afterall.

They already finished their shower and taehyung is laying by his stomach.

"I'm sorry tae i went rough on you", jungkook apologised while massaging taehyung's spine.

"It's okay gukie i love our lovemaking and i asked for more", taehyung replied.

"You've no shame but i love you", jungkook speaks.

"Shame and me are rivals", taehyung joked.

"Whatever. Now relax", jungkook speaks and taehyung loosen his body and enjoy the massage he is receiving by jungkook.

Not only massage jungkook purposely touching on his sensitive body part and taehyung moans because he knows jungkook is already turn on.

Taehyung know it very well how to step on jungkook's nerves.

But jungkook have self control.

Because if he loose his control taehyung will need a wheelchair then.

After massage jungkook carried him.

Both went to downstairs.

They're really hungry after a long love making.

They made love all night and still not enough for eachother.

Both forgot how many times they made love.

But no one is complaining about it they want it anyways.

When jungkook came downstairs with taehyung they saw Hell's Satan's are already here.

And a very tired yeonjun is sitting on soobin's lap and hitting on his chest and shouting.

"Yeah binnie you were rough last night", yeonjun pouts and hit on soobin's chest.

Beomgyu, Hyunkai and Taehyun is not even bother by this.

They're used to it.

Rolling their eyes they drown themselves on chicken meatballs.

"Baby you're the one who was asking for more", Soobin replied and picked on his lips.

Seeing this taekook shared a look and went to the dining table.

Uff kids this days.

"They're so cheesy", jungkook thought and took taehyung on his lap and hold him.

His babie is made with rose petals if he squished them they'll ruined.

So jungkook is so delicate with his taehyung babie.

Everyone greets them.

Then everyone saw yoongi is carrying jimin, so hoseok is carrying yoonji in bridal style.

Their bodies are also covers with hickeys and bite marks.

Especially yoonji's.

She's most fairest among all and a simple mosquito bite make her skin red and hoseok's dark love bites art on her pretty body.

Taehyung chuckled and then came out Namjin.

Jin smack on namjoon's head because his ass is on fire.

And taekook and others busted in laughter.

So it's just not only them.

Others also had the rough night.

"Gosh you'll", jungkook speaks and laughing while feeding taehyung a half meatball because his babie can't eat the full.

Technically the guy who give jungkook a full mouth blowjob, the guy can't eat a small whole dumpling.

But you know our Jeon jungkook, he love his baby and he is soft for him and that is why he brake the meatball in half for taehyung.

Well back to the story,

"I know gukie everyone is sore like me", taehyung laughed.

"Look who is speaking the boy who got fucked by JK last night and asking for more and more", Jimin tease taehyung.

"Look who is speaking who always want gi hyung's dick and also had sex in our washroom", taehyung speaks and rolled his eyes.

"What did you mean by our washroom?", Jungkook asked and taehyung bites his tongue.

"Nah nothing", taehyung nervously laughed so yoonmin.

The maid already served other's lunch.

Everytime jin and everyone serve but whenever they came from mission the maids serve their food.

"Jiminie i heard you like games. I bought a new Genshin. Will you play with me?", Taehyung asked jimin to change the topic.

Jungkook smile seeing his baby smile.

"Sure let's do it. I'm so in", Jimin replied with his eye smile.

"Thanks minnie", taehyung thanked him.

"Hey tae there is no need to thank me for all the time. Thank you and sorry didn't go between friends", jimin speaks and taehyung nods and chew his brocolli.

Everyone smiles at both.

Probably it's a beginning of a new bond and friendship.

"But tae last night jungkook wrecked you bad", jimin tease him and everyone laughed.

"Jinnie hyung look minnie is being a mianhae", taehyung pouts and cutely complaint like a kindergarten kid.

"Yeah minnie don't bother my baby", jin scolds jimin.

Jimin pouts.

"Yeah tae don't put the blame on me. I'm your hyung", Jimin speaks.

"Hyung my foot", taehyung barks cutely.

Jungkook and yoongi already have nose bleeds.

It's seems like two angry - cute puppies are barking at eachother.

Suddenly namjoon get a call.

"Excuse me", by that Namjoon went to the kitchen.

"Let's eat guy's it's getting cold", Hobi speaks and feed ji.

"This japchae is great", Yoonji speaks.

"Taehyung's favourite", by that jungkook feed him.

Everyone saw namjoon is coming back with a creepy smile.

He sit on his chair.

"JK, Bogum called", namjoon speaks and looked at jungkook.

Hearing his name everyone smirked mentally.

Taehyung can sence the sarcasm.

"What happened?", Yoongi asked in a normal tone.

"Sal-tuk happened", namjoon speaks while eating his food.

"This old man. Uff. Never stop bothering us", jungkook speaks and started eating more like taehyung is feeding him..

"Who wants to go", JK asked while everyone is looking at him.

Taehyung didn't ask or speak anything.

He knows he is not allowed to go there.

"We all are going. I don't wanna live in fear anymore. I want to face him", Yoonji speaks.

Her eyes are burning.

Burning in revenge.

Taehyung knows exactly why.

"May i ask what happened?", Taehyung asked.

"Got a call from the police station that idiot Sal-tuk compliant against us", namjoon chuckled.

Taehyung looked at him with shock.

"He didn't have any proof or evedence and police called us because of a rutine question. Sub inspector Bogum is jungkook's old friend, he called, he wants to come here but i refused", Namjoon explained.

Taehyung make an o shape.

"Bogum is such a pain in ass", jungkook rubbed his temple.

"He is doing his duty jungkook", hoseok speaks.

"Yesh hyung. I know. Whatever let's go and finish the work first", jungkook speaks and everyone nods.

"No one is going anywhere without finishing the food", jin slammed the table.

And everyone who stood up for leaving sit again and starts eating.

Now taehyung again laughed after seeing this.

-

In the evening the rain finally started.

Taehyung is alone at the whole house watching the pouring rain from his main window.

Big and Rox are appointed as taehyung's bodyguards.

Taehyung is watching the pouring rain and sipping on his coffe.

"I wish gukie is here with me", taehyung mumbled.

He sip on his coffe but then he realised it already finished.

Taehyung went to his closet and changed his clothes, he put his panty and took jungkook's white shirt from his closet.

Put the shirt on and went to the rooftop.

Taehyung open the door and told Big and Rox that he's going to the rooftop and if jungkook came then told him to go there.

Big and Rox nod because taehyung literally told them not to follow him.

Taehyung went to the rooftop and didn't noticed Big and Rox followed him.

They stand on the other side of the door.

Jungkook ordered them.

Taehyung let the big drops from the untimely rain fall on his smooth body.

Unknowingly a faint smile appeared on his lips.

He doesn't always like rain but today taehyung wants to get wet.

So he held his hands together in the rain.

And start dancing in the rain.

Taehyung who use to hate the rain when he love someone learn to love the rain.

Because his gukie loves rain.

The boy who decided once to never get wet in the rain again, that boy is enjoying the rain today by himself, dancing with the rain water and the cold wind.

It is as if the whole of nature has joined his dance.

But taehyung didn't notice someone is coming towards him. Wearing a black sweat pant and white shirt.

Matching to taehyung's long white shirt.

He hold taehyung by the back, his tatted arms hold on the stomach and taehyung gasped for a moment but a very familiar scent of his cologne make him smile.

Taehyung looked at the person and hold him by his neck.

"You are late", taehyung complaint and pouts a little.

"Forgive me love", by that jungkook pulled him closer by his waist.

Jungkook is mesmerised by seeing taehyung.

White thin shirt on his slim body and because of rain his shirt cling to his body, pointing at his every curve on his body.

Which is very charming for jungkook and presenting the beautiful and prettiest taehyung in front of him.

"It's okay", by that taehyung hugged him.

Taehyung really missed him.

Pouring rain is the only witness of their unconditional and pure love.

Both are not saying a single thing hearing the pouring rain and the thunder.

"Do you ever dreamed about to kissing on the rain?", Taehyung's asked while breaking their hug.

"Everytime when I'm with you i dreamed about to kiss you in the rain, on the beach", jungkook stopped and pulled taehyung more closer.

He can see water dripping from taehyungs hair, his skin, even from his eye lashes.

"Also....", Taehyung's asked and looked at his handsome boyfriend who is looking so hot in this time.

"Also i dream about one more place to kiss you, that is on the church, in front of your brother when we'll say I do", hearing that taehyung's eyes got teary.

He never thought about marrige but jungkook did.

But the pouring rain hide those happy tears.

"Tell me this is forever?", Taehyung's asked him.

His arms hold jungkook's neck tightly.

Jungkook's arms wrapped on taehyung's waist.

"I promise this is forever", jungkook speaks and taehyung didn't wasted another second.

He captured jungkook's lips and melted on this.

When jungkook's lips make taehyung melt on his body, jungkook bite his lips and taehyung open his lips and both explore eachother's mouth with tongue collide.

The kiss is desparate and needy.

Breaking the kiss both panting hard.

Jungkook looked at his lover who is also looking at him,

His eyes are needy and talking to him, telling him to love him.

Jungkook is good at reading emotion but he need word's.

"Gukie please", taehyung speaks because he know his jungkook will never make a move till he didn't ask.

"Let's go to our room first", by that jungkook take taehyung in bridal style and went to the door.

Big and Rox were long gone.

Surprise smut bitches......

I know i know, I love me me too......

(M)

Jungkook took taehyung to the wash room and turn on the shower.

"Let's continue here for now", by that jungkook slammed taehyung on the shower rooms glass wall and captured his lips harshly.

Clothes stripped from the body and jungkook desparately started marking on taehyung's already marked body.

Taehyung is moaning hard.

The shower is still on and both are enjoying the hot shower after a cold rain bath.

"Gukie no more wait i want you now", by that taehyung captured jungkook's lip and jungkook immediately spin him and taehyung bend down while facing the wall.

Jungkook slam his manhood on taehyung's wet hole.

It's wet with water and precum.

Taehyung is moaning jungkook's name.

Within a minute the whole shower room fill with taehyung moans and jungkook's groaning.

Jungkook is hitting taehyung's posture everytime he thrusts.

Taehyung's cum sooner.

Jungkook change his posture,

"Now from the front", Jungkook asked and taehyung looked at him and started thrusting again,

And by that jungkook grabbed taehyung's tits and squished them.

Taehyung already started his handjob.

Skin slapping's sound increase and so taehyung moans.

Jungkook's animalistic thrust is making taehyung crazy in pleasure.

Jungkook stopped the shower.

And keep thrusting.

Jungkook again cum so taehyung.

-

The bed is ruined and sheets are wet because of water from their body and sweat.

Jungkook is abusing taehyung's whole again, his one leg on his shoulder and another he is spreading as soon as taehyung can take.

Both are moaning and it's already the midnight that both are making love again and again.

They are compitating with the pouring rain. The rain is still pouring and so both taekook are making love for hour's.

Both forgot how many rounds they did but they need more and today jungkook didn't care taehyung is tired or not, he is loving him again and again.

Who know what happened to him but tonight jungkook didn't want to stop.

Jungkook cum many time and everytime he cums inside of taehyung.

Fills him with his seeds.

Taehyung loves it and he asking for more again and again.

With few more sloppy thrust jungkook cums for the last time.

And by that jungkook's tired body fell on taehyung's shaky one.

Jungkook pulled taehyung closer.

Both are tired as hell.

"That was insane", taehyung speaks and kiss on jungkook's neck.

"You are insane my sanity", jungkook pulled taehyung's naked body more closer and taehyung laid on jungkook.

"I'm your sanity?", Taehyung asked him with sarcasm while jungkook lit his cigarette.

It's his habit and taehyung always joined him for one.

"You're my everything", jungkook speaks and run his sweaty hands on taehyung's stomach while holding his cigarette with left hand.

"Everything mean which things exactly?", Taehyung decided to play and tease him.

"Everything means everything. My sanity, my breathing, my heart, my moon, my sun, my treasure, my joy, my tears, my happiness, my sadness, and i can't loose you", jungkook speaks in a possessive way.

"And.....", taehyung asked because he knows this is not enough.

Jungkook know what taehyung means.

Taehyung wants to hear things about him.

He is so into self praising.

"You're my love, my baby, my sweetie pie, my cupcake, my cherry blossom, my baby bear, my brave tiger, my best friend, my other half, my soulmate, my tears, my joy, my smile, my lover, my future wife, mother of my future kids. Also you're my anger, my frustration, my insecurity, my fear too", Jungkook speaks honestly.

"Gukie why the sad ones?", Taehyung asked while cupping his cheeks.

"I got angry when someone hurt or insulted you, i got frustrated when you didn't listen to me sometime, I got insecure that someday you'll leave me and I'm not enough for you and got scared as hell that i'll loose you someday. And i can't bare it", jungkook replied and hide his face with taehyung's palms.

Taehyung squished jungkook's face and speaks,

"I can't control first two because what people actually want we can't predict. I won't listen to you either because you love it when I'll become a brat and step on your nerves right?", Taehyung speaks and asked at the same time.

"Yeah unfortunately i love it when you annoyed me that's means you need me and my attention and love so I love it", jungkook replied.

"But gukie listen", taehyung speaks and jungkook looked at his boyfriends eyes.

"About your insecurity let me clear it and listen carefully cause i won't repeat it", hearing that jungkook chuckled.

Deja Vu!

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you ever. You are enough for me, you're the one for me, my perfect life partner and my love and i know you'll love me forever and i also want to love you forever. You are my first choice gukie, my bestest choice. And about your last worry, don't be afraid no matter what I'll be with you, I will support you no matter what you choose, I'll stay behind you because you won't loose me ever, even we got separate I'll stay loyal to you because i love you and I'll stay with you till my last breathe because if it's not you then no one will be", taehyung speaks.

And by that tears fell from taehyung's eyes.

"I love you so much", jungkook confessed again.

"I love you soo much too", taehyung replied with a wet kiss.

With that kiss taehyung sealed the promises.

Also with the kiss he sealed an unspoken promise not to hurt him ever.

"Gukie", taehyung called his name sweetly and take the ciggerate from his hand and finished the ciggerate and threw it in a corner of the room.

"Yes baby", jungkook replied while kissing on taehyung's love handles.

"Not there i want you to touch me", taehyung took jungkook's hand and went to his manhood.

"But you are sore", jungkook worriedly asked.

Jungkook kissed taehyung and this time with saliva both can taste the taste of the ciggerate.

Breaking the kiss,

"I'll be fine just do it. I want you and I'm so horny", taehyung asked in a needy way.

"Aish my horny babie", by that jungkook starts pumping his manhood.

And taehyung moans.

-

From inside the dark room the sound of breaking glass and also the angry scream came out.

"Jeon jungkook how dare you insult me in front of those filthy police officers. How dare you insulted me ​​like this?, Sal-tuk again smashed the glass dressing table.

The broken glasses are everywhere at the floor.

Jay is not at the town.

He went for a business deal.

-

After Bianco's lunch:

The weather turned dark.

Seems like the dtorm os coming with heavy rain.

In that weather jungkook and Bianco was driving their car to the Seoul police station.

Taehyung went stayed at their base house.

HS went to help Pink Venom.

Bogum worked as sub-inspector at Seoul Police station but he and jungkook are childhood friends from the middle school.

Busan police arrested Sal-tuk for exploring illegal gold and sent him there because they're not in charge.

Sal-tuk told them Bianco is somehow connected with it.

And police are also trying to catching them.

But bogum always destroyed the evidence very easily without getting caught.

Jungkook step out from the car, Bianco's other members too.

The police guards saluted them.😏

Because jungkook bought them with a good plenty of money.

They went inside and making Sal-tuk in shock inspector Bogum hugged jungkook and other members.

"Welcome JK. What an opportunity, you're at the police station", Bogum spoked and teases his long time friend.

"Yeah Bogum. It was why did you called", Jungkook asked.

"This idiot told me that you're connected with the gold scam", Bogum replied with a chuckle and jungkook's and others busted in laughter.

"What gold Bogum?", RM asked in a sarcastic way.

Bogum smirked.

He knows.

"Nothing namjoon, his ships sanked and he was blaming that you guys destroyed his ship's. He was wanted by himself for a long time and blaming you all. But as a rutine checkup i called you otherwise my job will be in danger. So guy's where have you been at the day before yesterday night?", Bogum asked and told all of them to sit, where Sal-tuk is standing while his hands are handcuffed.

"Before answering tell me anything you guys wanted to eat or drink?", Bogum asked.

"Yeah this bastered's blood", Hoseok pointed at Sal-tuk and Bogum started laughing.

"I wish i could give you that buddy, but you know i can't", Bogum chuckled and Hoseok also chuckled sarcastically and looked at Sal-tuk with deep hatred.

"Yeah bud i need a sofa I'm lazy", Yoongi replied while litting his cigarette.

"Aish this brat", bogum spooked and shoked his head.

"For your information that night we were at jackson's. He invited us on his new mall's grand opening in japan", by that yoonji showed him the invitation card and few pictures of seven on them and another guy in purple who was covering his face with a mask (Taehyung).

"Ohh okay. So Thanks for coming and sorry to waste your precious time", Bogum spoked and looked at JK.

"No prblem Bogum", Hoseok replied with a smirk and everyone looked at Sal-tuk.

"No inspector they were lying they were inside their submarine destroying my ships. Trust me, i know them", Sal-tuk shouted.

Bogum and others started laughing.

"Mr. Sal-tuk can't you see they were at Wang Jackson's malls opening party, they have the invitation card and pictures. If i call Jackson he will confirm it. They've many proof more than your complaint", Bogum replied and jungkook looked at sal-tuk and smirked.

"You loose", jungkook mouthed and Sal-tuk got more angry and turned red because of insult and humiliation.

The junior police and everyone was laughing at sal-tuk.

"Sal-tuk you don't have any authentic proof against Bianco. I called namjoon because it was just a formality otherwise my job will be in danger. And for once I'm assuming they did it, but you don't have any evedence against them that they destroyed your ships. If they did they helped police cause you were illigally exporting those gold. And I'm warning if you tried this again i will charge another file against you", bogum spoked and warned and Sal-tuk's face turned more red in anger.

He wanted to kill Bogum.

But sub inspector Bogum was right.

He really don't have any proof against jungkook and his gang rather than they've many evedence against him.

Yoonji went to him and faced him after several years.

"Remember me bastered. Next time you tried to messed up with my family again I'll make sure I will rip your eyes with my bare hands and torcher you till your death", by that yoonji spit on Sal-tuk's face.

He was about to hurt her but Bogum shoot a bullet in air and two officers hold Sal-tuk tightly.

Sal-tuk stopped he knows he fucked up,

That exactly what yoonji wants.

She made a crying face tear's fell from her eyes.

"Bogum look that bastered, he tried to kill me in front of you officers put him in the jail", Yoonji gave Sal-tuk a sly smirk and became the cry baby and hugged hoseok.

Hoseok and others mentally smirked.

What a bitch she actually is.

"Kim Sal-tuk I'm arresting you for violence and molestation and attempt to murder", Bogum spoked and jungkook smirked while facing the angry man.

Sal-tuk can't do anything.

He fucked up.

Yoonji played well.

"You can't officer", Sal-tuk shouted.

"Oh he will not only him, two more officer's saw you tried to hurt her", jungkook replied.

Sal-tuk's eyes widened.

"Officers did you saw she spit on my face", Sal-tuk asked to an officer who was holding him.

"What are you talking about", the first officer replied.

"I think sir he needed medical help. He tried to kill the lady", the 2nd one spoked.

Sal-tuk's eyes widened again.

He didn't know the officers were jungkook's men and they were ordered to follow Bogum's order.

Well it's Jeon Jungkook we're talking about.

Bianco went out from the police station.

"Bianco I'll kill you for sure. I'll snatched all your happiness. Just wait and watch", everyone heard Sal-tuk's last words.

"Good luck for that", finally jin replied and showed him middle finger and step out from the police station.

The rain already started when they came out from the police station.

From the behind sal-tuk's shouting and cursing was coming which coverd by the rain.

But Bianco knows sal-tuk definitely try to destroy him.

-

Kim Sal-tuk is burning in revenge and wants to hurt jungkook, even wants to do anything that hurt jungkook which caused him pain.

He smashes the painting and started punching on the wall.

Jay didn't came back yet.

Bogum leaved him after giving him a warning.

Sal-tuk's guards already called Jay but he needs couple of hours to come back.

"I'll kill you Jeon jungkook", Sal-tuk shouted and sit on his ruined bed.

His secretary Ma-hi went to him.

Sal-tuk is using her body for several months and she is one months pregnant with Sal-tuk's child.

She didn't told Sal-tuk about her pregnancy.

And she planned to use the child against him if it's necessary.

She is a snake in sleeve afterall a gold digger.

Ma-hi hugged Sal-tuk by back and speaks,

"I know honey you want revenge. You are angry. I'll help you to destroy Jeon jungkook", Ma-hi speaks.

Sal-tuk looked into her eyes.

"How babygirl?", Sal-tuk asked and started stripping her clothes.

The guards who came here to stop him closed the door and left.

Sal-tuk is drunk and his eyes are bloodshot.

From his mouth she can smell the scent of raw alcohol, Sal-tuk is out of his mind.

Seeing her Sal-tuk is horny and he runs his hands inside her bra.

Ma-hi know she is unable to stop him so she let him do whatever he wants.

She is horny also.

Sal-tuk also knows what she is doing.

She also wants it, otherwise in Korea Rape is a major crime and if someone proved the rapist only receive the death sentence.

But when it's with mutual, it's only pure fuck.

Sal-tuk stripped her top and skirt and pulled down his own pants and she sit on his dick and started bouncing on it.

A sad tears came out from her eyes.

"Now tell me whore what you are saying", Sal-tuk asked her while pulling her hair harshly.

Ma-hi groans and speaks,

"I'm saying, I'm your whore master but Jeon jungkook have a boyfriend and what if you snatched the toy from him", she speaks and give sal-tuk the deadliest idea.

Sal-tuk grabbed her jaw harshly and smirked,

"Slut you've brain too", Sal-tuk's evil brain already started working on a evil plan.

"Jeon Jungkook you're gonna loose your this little boyfriend too. I'll snatch him from you again", Sal-tuk smirked.

Ma-hi also smirked.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll get my revenge. You killed my dad, my name is Im ma-hi and i promised myself I will snatch all your happiness from you", Ma-hi also smirked by her own. (Did you recognised her now?)

#########################################################

Hope you'll enjoyed the chapter....

Thing's are going interesting...... Isn't it....

I hope you'll ignored the mistakes....

Keep commenting guys.....

Also please support my new Short book 'Mr. & Mr. Jeon'......

Love, Alina....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.8K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
89.6K 4.1K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
380K 20.2K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
46.9K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...