Reincarnated as a demonic Scy...

By Doctor131

I had a normal life and then suddenly it ended, I wake up as a demonic Scythe created to throw the world into... More

Bios Updated
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven

Chapter six

173 4 1
By Doctor131

(I'm removing the soul ability that allows Alex to see souls)

Alexandra Pov

Today is the day the copy of me should be finished and we head out for Norwich

Eliza:"Goodmorning. When do you intend to head out?"

DM:"Goodmorning to you, and in a three hours"

Eliza:"Okay. I'll get a few things for the journey, then I should be ready. Shall we meet at the gate?"

DM:"Yeah, meet us at the gate in three hours"

Eliza:"Then in three hours"

She walks around town gathering the last things for the journey. The last thing is the copy of me, we're heading to GC

GC:"Hello, how are you doing?"

Eliza:"Good and you. Is the copy finished?"

GC:"I'm doing fine and yes it's finished"

He gets the copy and a bracelet

GC:"Here this bracelet will glow brighter if you point it in the direction of the copy and pour a small amount of mana into it. Both are enchanted and won't rust, are temperature resistant and damage resistant"

Eliza:"Thank you"

GC:"No problem. But I want to know what does the amulet you have do?"

Eliza:"It does-"

Me:*Stop. He know that something that can think is in the amulette. Something that could harm you but didn't*

Eliza:"Do you know what's in the amulette?"

GC:"I know something inteligent is in there. Something wich doesn't have any ill intentions at the moment"

Eliza:*Should I tell him if that's the the Scythe of Mordor. He is interested in mythical weapons and you count as such so he could know about you*

Me:*You know more about him then I do, so you decide*

Eliza:"The Scythe of Mordor"

GC immeadiatly grabs a flintlock from below the counter and aims it at us, then he puts it back

GC:"The flintlock wouldn't do anything against the scythe. Why did you reveal yourself"

Eliza:"I revealed it. I could control me, but it doesen't. What was its purpose?"

GC:"To corrupt the heroes"

Eliza:"I ran from mercenarys, I found an old tempel, ran into it. I got injured and just grabbed her. The next thing I know they are dead and besides being sore, there were no injuries anymore. She was hidden in there by a demon who stole her from Mordor. Something went wrong in her creation and a stray soul was pulled into the scythe, a soul that doesn't intend to end the world, a soul that saved me"

GC:"I read a text about its capabilities, most were speculations but one was confirmed that it could think but not to the extend of a human. Smart enough to reckognise its targets, to imitate them, to disrupt their group"

Eliza:"It's she. She could mind control me but she doesn't. Why should she help me?"

GC:"You convinced me"

Me:*Thanks for the copy*

Eliza:"Also the copy is to make sure I live. I had two options. The mercenarys or her. She saved my life but I'm now bound to her, death will await me if I stay to long and far from her. She says thank you"

GC:"Sorry for the flintlock"

Eliza:"I don't blame you. But I need to go now to not let my company wait for too long"

GC:"Goodbye and have a safe journey"

Me:"Goodbye and god luck with your shop"

She leaves and heads for the gate

DM:"A few minutes early. If you're ready then we can start our journey"

Eliza:"I'm ready"

DM:"Good then let's start"

To be continued.......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
283K 38.8K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
251K 10.5K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...