Golden Eyes (Persona 4 x Male...

By Hey-guys64

After a hard last year at Gekkoukan, a boy decided that he couldn't live without solving a mystery of his pas... More

This is a Sequel
Chapter 1: Welcome Part 3 & Knuckles
Chapter 2: Cool New Feature
Chapter 4: Drifting Soul
Chapter 5: Get Up
Chapter 6: Reconnection
Chapter 7: Kindhearted Punk
Chapter 8: This is Uncomfortable
Chapter 9: A Broken Delivery
Chapter 10: The Pick Up Hick Up
Chapter 11: Camping Fiasco
Chapter 12: Fallen Idol
Chapter 13: Strip for Self-Discovery

Chapter 3: New Understanding

744 8 10
By Hey-guys64

16/4/16 Morning, classroom

Yu and I were sitting at our desks discussing what we saw and agreeing to go to Junes this afternoon, to talk to Teddie and buy me a futon finally. 

Yosuke: "Good morning."

Yu turns around and I look over his shoulder to see Yosuke sitting on top of the desk behind Yu.

Y/N/Yu: "Morning."

Yosuke: "You saw it right?"

Yu: "Yeah, we did."

Y/N: "Who do think it was?"

The door suddenly opens and a panting Chie rushes in, eyeing the classroom like she was trying to find someone.

Yosuke: "Chie, what's going on?"

Chie: "Have you seen Yukiko?"

Yosuke: "Nope. Sorry, she hasn't shown up yet."

Chie: "Oh man what do I do?"

Yu: "What's the matter?"

Chie: "I was watching the midnight channel last night."

Yosuke: "Yeah, we were actually just talking about too."

Chie: "I think it showed Yukiko."

Yosuke: "Huh?"

Y/N: "So you too."

Chie: "She had on this kimono and I've seen her wear it before. She had it on during that interview. I've sent her a bunch of texts, but she still hasn't responded."

Yu: "Tried calling?"

Chie: "It goes straight to voicemail."

Yosuke: "Do you think-"

Chie: "Don't go there!"

Everyone in the classroom turns their heads at Chie.

Chie: "Sorry. She's okay. She's probably just lost her cell phone or something."

Yu: "Or do you think she could be helping her family out around the inn?"

Chie's face just lights up with a smile making the room a little brighter.

Chie: "Yeah maybe. That makes total sense. I'll swing by and check."

Yosuke: "You're going there right now, school's about to start."

Chie's phone then starts ringing in her pocket. She quickly pulls it out and puts it up to her ear.

Chie: "Yeah. Yukiko! Thank God! You're okay. Yeah, yeah. I see. Nah, it's nothing. I'll text you later."

Chie then puts the phone away from her ear and back in her pocket.

Chie: "All is good. She's just been busy at the inn cause a huge group showed up without a reservation."

Yosuke: "So if that wasn't Yukiko..."

Yu: "Then who was that on the Midnight Channel?"

Y/N: "Maybe Teddie knows."

Yosuke: "Yeah. Maybe he'll know who fell in the Tv."

Yu: "Let's talk to him after school."

We all nod, for the room to come completely silent when Mooraka walks in and begins the lecture.

Time skip After school Junes 

Immediately when class ended we all got together and headed to the entrance to the school. On the way were interrupted by Yosuke getting hit in the nads for telling Chie that her handwriting was horrible, and to be fair Insanity and I agreed it was undeserved, Yosuke was right. After that, a blue hair guy offered Yu and me a position on the basketball team, but Yu and I decline with me saying the only experience I had was watching a dog play basketball and Space Jam. So to say, my experience isn't as great as others. We then make it to Junes' electronic section but it seems that every man and their dog was here. The four of us gather around the Tv which Yu and Yosuke entered before with Yosuke scouting out making sure no one was looking in our direction.

Chie: "Oh man, it's really crowded here today."

Yosuke then stands nearby Yu but keeps his lookout.

Yosuke (Whisper): "Hey, try to stick your hand in there and try to get his attention."

Yu just nods and sticks his hand in there for him to immediately pull it out groaning in pain. I analyse his hand to see clean bite marks on his hand. 

Y/N: "That doesn't look pleasant."

Yosuke: "Dude, what just happen?"

Yu: "Something bit me."

 Chie: "And it left teeth marks too. Are you okay?"

Yu: "I might die."

Chie: "No you're not."

Y/N: "If you're dying can I be a part of your will?"

Yu: "Don't see why not?"

Chie: "No one is dying today. Jeez."

Teddie: "Is that Chie I hear? Is this some sort of new game?"

Yosuke: "Teddie. Does it seem like anyone is with you right now?"

Teddie: "Who's anyone? No, of course not. I'm all by my bearsome. I guess you can say I'm a very lonesome boy."

Chie: "I get it. You sure no one is with you?"

Teddie: "No no. I'm not telling tales! May snout is working most beariffic today!"

Chie: "Okay no one is other there. But, yesterday we saw someone's face on the Midnight Channel. What's up with that?"

Yu: "I say tonight, we check it out again."

We all agree and depart, but Yu and I stay a little longer to buy a futon. We then depart back to the Dojima resident futon in hand. Once our caretaker's home, we notice that Nanako was only home.

Nanako: "Oh, you're back. How was your day?"

Yu/Y/N: "Good."

Y/N: "Dad late again?"

Nanako: "Yeah. Oh, you bought a futon."

Yu: "Yeah. Y/N wouldn't stop complaining about the couch in our room, so to make him quiet I bought him a futon."

Y/N: "It wouldn't be so much of a problem if you didn't keep making those cranes of yours. Also, if I remember correctly I think I was the one who bought the futon."

Yu: "Clearly you're just making up lies."

Y/N: "Sure sure. Whatever makes you happy."

Nanako then giggles at our antics, causing Yu and I to smile. She then yawns.

Nanako: "I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed now."

Yu: "Okay."

Y/N: "Do you want one of us to read or tell you a story?"

Nanako: "You don't have to."

Y/N: "I don't, but I think you'll get better sleep if I did. Go to your room. I'll be with you soon."

Nanako nods and runs off to her room.

Yu: "I'll read her a story next time. Let's bring this up to our room."

I nod and we walk up to our room and set up my futon next to the door. I run my hands across it like I was caressing it.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Soon. Soon I'll experience your full glory.'

Insanity: 'The couch wasn't that bad.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Ehh, but I don't have to share this.'

Insanity: 'Valid point. Anyway, you should go see Nanako now.'

I nod and look at Yu to see that he is making some origami. I don't question anything and head down to Nanako's room, knocking on her door when I arrive. I get a come-in, and I enter to see Nanako sitting on her bed waiting for me. I walk over to her and sit down next to her bed.

Y/N: "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Nanako: "It's alright."

Y/N: "So, what do you want me to read, or do you want me to tell you a personal story?"

Nanako: "A personal story?"

Y/N: "They may not be as great as your dad's, but I think I have some good ones."

Nanako: "How do you know Dad?"

Y/N: "I've known him for a while just before you were born to be precise. That also means I knew your mother as well. I was living with them for the year."

Nanako: "Why were you living with Dad for a year?"

Y/N: "Parents had work to do and wanted me to get some experience as she tells me. And Dojima accepted to take care of me and S/N."

Nanako: "S/N?"

Nanako stares at me confusingly, while I realise what I say. I could feel this expression of sorrow covering my face revealing some of my true emotions to Nanako.

Y/N: "She was important to me... but she is not here with us right now."

Nanako: "Just like mum."

I take a deep breath thinking about how to phrase that S/N was still alive but not Nanako's mother.

Y/N: "Um... She's not with your mum... at the moment... she is lost, and I'm here to find her."

Nanako: "Ah..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry for bringing that up."

Nanako: "It's alright... Would you mind telling me a personal story?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah of course... Which one to do? I've got an idea. I'll give you a group of stories and you pick one." 

Nanako: "Sure."

Y/N: "Good. So today, we've got, the land down under, the highlands, or the great city, which do you choose?"

Nanako: "Um...  the land down under."

Y/N: "Okay. Let me take you to a land whose beauty is like no other, and its people are young and old. A land with beaches that radiate the golden sun into the hearts of many, and forests that shelter the animals that are native to the land. This land I hold dear to my heart for it is the land of my home and many others dating back to the Dreamtime..."

I continue with my description of Australia with sprinkling some history of the country but then transition to a story about my friends and me on a school trip to the mountains and the crazy thing we did and the pristine view created to worship. Soon I got to the end of my story and Nanako seemed to have liked it. I smile at her and tell her that's it for today and that she should get some sleep. She just nods and lies down on her bed counting sheep. I walk out of her room and head back to mine and Yu's room. Once inside I see Yu sitting on the chair finishing off the details of a large origami structure while watching Tv. 

Y/N: "What is that?"

Yu: "A Samurai."

Y/N: "Holy shit, I can see it now. How did you do that?"

Yu: "I learnt the basics from my mother, then I just taught myself the more complex stuff myself."

Y/N: "Cool."

I hop on my bed and continue the conversation.

Y/N: "I always wanted to learn origami when I was younger."

Yu: "Why didn't you?"

Y/N: "It didn't have the time. I was going all over the world and had to learn other things."

Yu: "Over the world?"

Y/N: "That's right you wouldn't know. Well, it was my parent's job, and I followed along to learn most of the time. Besides one year when I was here for a year."

Yu: "So you never really had a home?"

Y/N: "Well no. I still had a home back in Australia, but I would travel when I had nothing important going on at school or at home."

I then see Yu's skin jump, and then for him to act as if nothing happened.

Insanity: 'Didn't they also do that when-'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'I know.'

Yu: "That's cool."

I then look at the clock to see it's nearly midnight. I pull the curtain to see that's it still raining.

Y/N: "It's nearly midnight."

Yu: "Hm."

Yu then turns off the Tv and we watch with extreme focus. The screen goes static for it to then so a brick wall. The sound of someone emitting the kissing sounds like they were trying to call their cat. Yukiko then slides from the bottom right of the screen to the centre.

Yukiko: "Hello there!"

Yukiko then draws back revealing she is wearing what seems to be a dress that a royal would wear. 

Yukiko: "My name is Yukiko Amagi, and today, I am going to hunt me down a stud muffin. Are you ready? Come on saddle up, and raid in your stud. It's Princess Yukiko's hunt for prince charming. And I came prepared. My lacy unmentionables are ready to go and so is my heart. See, I'm out to tame me a whole pack of the best studs there are. Well, time to go."

Yukiko then runs inside the castle that was behind her. I look over at Yu and he seems to have the same reaction as me. Pure bewilderment. Yu's phone then goes off and he pulls it up to his ear and answers it.

Yu: "Yeah, we did. Kinda wished I taped it."

Y/N: "Wow. I mean I see where you're coming from."

 Yu then continues this phone call with what I think is Yosuke while I still question everything.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'So does this mean that she's actually in the Tv now.'

Insanity: 'Could be, which could mean that before was a warming.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Good theory we should tell the others tomorrow.'

Yu: "Let's meet up tomorrow at Junes." 

Yu then puts his phone away and goes to lie on his futon.

Time skip 17/4/16 Morning, Dojima resident

As the morning sun broke through the confines of our curtains, I and Yu awaken from our slumber. I exhilarate an annoyed groan and try to go back to sleep but when I do my least favourite person in the world speaks.

Insanity: 'Get up! You've got somewhere to be today.'

I sigh, get out of my futon, and head to the bathroom to prepare for the day ahead. As I walk down into the living room I see Nanako sitting down watching Tv and talking to Yu.

Y/N: "Morning."

Nanako/Yu: "Morning."

Y/N: "Dojima's gone to work?"

Nanako: "Yeah. He'll be back late."

Nanako: "Are you going out?"

Yu: "Yeah we are, but we're just hanging out with some friends."

Nanako: "Don't worry about me. I can hold down the fort."

Nanako then turns the Tv on and the weather appears, it seemed that the sun didn't want to hide today.  

Nanako: "It will be sunny. I should most probably dry the laundry. Go have some fun."

Yu: "Okay, thanks."

Y/N: "Call me if you need any help."

Nanako nods and runs over to the laundry. I just look at Yu to see that he's already by the door putting his shoes on. I quickly put on my shoes and we both head out to Junes.

Timeskip Junes

Yu and I were sitting at a large round table waiting for the others. Yu started to make origami with the napkin on the table, while I was on my phone reading the news. I then get a phone call from an old friend.

Y/N: "Hey, I've got to take this. I'll be back soon."

I walk off to a more quiet area of the store before answering my phone.

Y/N: "Hey, Jess. What do you want?"

Jess: "Well I've got something to tell you."

Y/N: "Okay. Good or bad."

Jess: "It's good."

Y/N: "Okay. Tell me."

Jess: "Well I'm at the airp-"

I look over to where Yu was sitting to then see him being arrested with Yosuke.

Insanity: 'It's been a while since I've seen that happen.'

Y/N: "Hey, you have to tell me later because my friends are being arrested."

Jess: "What?"

Y/N: "I don't know either. Anyway, stay safe."

I then hang up and walk over to where the police are taking Yu and Yosuke. I then head down to the entrance of the store to see a crowd has already gathered around a police car. I just watch as Yu and Yosuke get inside the car. 

Chie: "Hold on! Yosuke, Y/N, Narukami!"

I see Chie run after the police car to then stop.

Insanity: 'I was wondering where she was.'

I walk over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, causing her to flinch.

Y/N: "Do you perhaps know where the police station is?"

Chie: "Huh, what are you doing here?"

Y/N: "Same reason as you. Anyway, we should get going now."

She just nods and begins to run off to the police station with me following behind. As we entered the station I was catching my breath after the run, with me being a little out of touch physically since February, while Chie was looking around for Yu and Yosuke.

Chie: "Yosuke."

I look over to where Chie was facing to see Yu and Yosuke standing next to a male police officer that looked familiar, who was seemly walking them out of the station.

Yosuke: "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Chie: "It's Yukiko."

Yu: "What happen?"

Chie: "She's gone missing. She was definitely at home last night, I checked. but since then no one has seen her at all. I've asked around everywhere."

 Officer: "Uh, we already know about this, Yukiko's family has asked us to start looking for her. Ahh... she your friend?"

Chie: "Yeah."

Officer: "Can you remember something unusual happening lately? Did she seem troubled by anything?"

Y/N: "Like, what?"

Officer: "The murder at the inn. That's where Ms Yamano was staying before the incident. Seems Yamano was such a high-maintenance guest that Yukiko's mum collapsed from the stress of keeping her happy. So there's that..."

Insanity: 'Ain't he

He then looks around to see if anyone was watching.

Officer: "See some of the guys have a theory. The rumour here is, Yukiko, is hiding out because she did something to get back at Ms Yamano to avenge her mother."

Chie: "Come on! You think Yukiko's the murderer?!"

Officer: "Whoa relax... It's just a rumour floating around."

Chie: "Well it's lame!"

Chie tries to charge at the officer but I grab stopping her from assaulting the officer.

Yosuke: "Hey, calm down!"

Officer: "Look I'm not saying that she actually did it or anything..."

Dojima: "Hey! What's going on here?!"

Just then a bunch of other Police officers surround us from all sides but the exit.

Yu: "Let's go."

Yosuke: "Yeah, come on Chie."

Chie: "Yukiko... she would never..."

Chie then starts tearing up causing Dojima to look at the officer.

Dojima: "What did you tell her?"

Officer: "I just... nothing."

The four of us walk outside to the police station parking lot to avoid any other future questioning for Chie to stop and look at us.

Chie: "Listen guys. We got to save her."

Yosuke: "But man... They just confiscated our weapons. We can't go in empty-handed."

Chie: "Weapons? I know just the place! C'mon, follow me."

Chie begins to run off as the rest of us all follow behind. We eventually make it to the shopping district to then be led into this unique kind of shop with all kinds of weaponry on display like battle axes, long and short swords, armour, and guns with the owner being an older fella who looked like some kind of blacksmith.

Insanity: 'He's a blacksmith. Who else owns all this kind of weaponry.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Good point.'

Yosuke: "Wh-What kinda shop is this?"

Chie: "A metalworks... I guess? They sell all sorts of metal crap... like katanas and stuff."

Yosuke: "Doesn't that seem weird to you!? Why would you know about a place like this anyway...? Oh, I get it... you watched one too many kung-fu movies, and..."

Chie: "It's not that at all! I overheard some guys in our class talk about it. They said this place sells weapons and armour."

Chie then looks around the shop to notice a certain piece of armour.

Chie: "Here, this one looks good. But it might be too heavy."

Yosuke: "I dunno, Chie... I still think it's too dangerous. I know how you feel, but--"

Chie: "You don't! You don't know shit about how I feel... Yukiko might die from this, for crying out loud! I'm going, and that's that!"

Yu: "Okay, but stay behind us... that goes for you to Y/N."

Che: "Psh, I'll be fine! My reflexes are second to none!"

Y/N: "They can only get you so far."

Yosuke: "Listen... We're not kidding around. You don't know what it's like. If you're not gonna listen to our warnings, we're leaving you here! If you insist on coming, just make sure you have something to protect yourself."

Chie: "Alright..."

Chie then goes back to examining what the store has to offer. I look around the store myself thinking of what items would be best for me.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'So many different choices. I could go for a battle axe or maybe a short sword. What do you think?'

Insanity: 'Let's keep to the long sword.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Oh, but that's boring.'

Insanity: 'If it ain't broke don't fix it.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Good point.'

 Chie: "I got my stuff all picked out! How about you guys?"

Yosuke: "You know... if we wear this stuff around town, we'll just get picked up again. But it's not like we can waltz into Junes with a sack full of gear and expect no one to notice, either."

Chie: "Why not conceal them under our uniforms? I don't think people would notice."

Y/N: "Then we could just leave in the Tv world."

Yosuke: "Okay... Let's try that. Alright, let's split up and get ready. The store will be crowded until the afternoon sales end, and if we walk around together, the cops might get suspicious."

Chie: "Then I'll see you guys at the Junes food court!"

We all buy our weapons and head out of the store, concealing them under our clothes. As Yosuke and Chie head off in a different direction, Yu and I begin our walk back home to change into our school uniforms. Before we could make it far a bright flash happens causing me and Yu to cover our eyes. As we looked around for what caused this flash, it seems that we both noticed the sudden appearance of the Velvet Room door. A bright light begins to protrude out of my pocket where I keep my Velvet Room key is kept and it seems the same rings true for Yu. Yu then walks over to the door and opens it causing him to close his eyes and enter that realm.

YN: "So that means that he is a-"

???: "Wild card. It appears so."

I dart my head up to see where the noise is coming from to notice a small girl wearing blue sitting on the edge of the roof. She then jumps down and lands next to me. 

Y/N: "It's you."

Lavenza: "Good evening. I've got some news that my master wanted me to inform you of."

Y/N: "Okay. Do tell."

Lavenza: "You are about to face the first trial of this new chapter. This trail shall not be easy. I warn you that you have to stay on a path of truth and acceptance to understand this trial ahead. For it will reopen the path to your true potential."

Y/N: "What do mean by that?"

Lavenza: "That is what my master said."

Y/N: "So you don't know?"

Lavenza: "Do not question my knowledge. That potential is for you to discover when you are ready."

Y/N: "That is the safest and most vague answer you could give, but it works I guess."

I then see a new tarot card appear.

 Arcana: 'Thou aren't I... And I am thou... Thou hast increase their bond... It brings thou closer to the truth... Thou hast increased the Strength arcana to their First level.'

The card suddenly disappears with Lavenza also vanishing as well. 

Insanity: 'I wonder where she went to... Oh, that's a cool butterfly.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'That's not important we should head back now.'

Insanity: 'Shouldn't we wait for Yu.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'That's true, but he's most likely going to be in there for a while.'

Insanity: 'Good point.'

With every loose end being solved I head off back home to change into my school uniform to then walk to Junes with a weapon.

Time skip Junes Food Court

As we gathered at the Junes Food Court standing awkwardly trying to act natural as we hide our weapons as best we can under our uniforms.

Yosuke: "We really stick out... Guess it doesn't help that we're in our school uniforms on a Sunday. The sale should end soon, so that'll get rid of some of the people wandering around here. Alright... Let's get going. Chie, Y/N, it's not too late to--"

Chie: "I'm going!"

Yosuke: "Fine, but don't push yourself, got it!? Y/N?"

Y/N: "I'll be right. Come on let's just go."

Yosuke: "Right."

We all walk normally over to the electronic section to see that pretty much everyone has left. We all sigh and we jump into the Tv entering that foggy world. As we land on the ground ground of the Tv world Teddie is standing in the corner holding his head.

Chie: "Whoa, it really is that bear from last time..."

Yosuke: "What are you doing?"

Teddie: "Can't you tell? I'm thinking about stuff."

From what it seems Teddie has been thinking to himself for a while now.

Teddie: "I've been deli-bear-ating over it for a long time now."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'That bear pun.'

Insanity: 'I love it.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Of course, you would.'

Yosuke: "So... did you figure anything out?"

I immediately redraw my attention back at the conversation at hand.

Yosuke: "Eh, it's probably useless to think about it too much. I've seen the inside of your skull, and it was empty."

Teddie runs over to Yosuke and stomps his foot on the ground in rage at the heinous crime of being dishonoured.

Teddie: "How rude! You're right, though. I try and try but nothing comes out of my head."

Chie: "Will you guys shut up!? Now's not the time for stupid jokes! Listen... Someone came here yesterday, right?"

Teddie: "Wow! There's a girl with a better nose than me!? What's your name, miss?"

Chie: "M-Miss? Uh... I'm Chie. But never mind that! Tell me more about that someone!"

Teddie: "I think it happened a little after I talked with you guys. After that, it felt like someone was here."

Yosuke: "Is it Yukiko-san!?"

Teddie: "I don't know, I haven't looked..."

Y/N:  "Did you know where this presence is coming from?"

Teddie: "Yeah. The presence is over that way. That's probably where they are."

I look over to where he was pointing but it was too foggy to identify anything.

Chie: "Over there, huh? Is everyone ready?"

Yosuke: "Y-Yeah!"

Y/N: "Could be more prepared but I should be fine."

Yu: "Can't afford anything more so I guess I am."

Chie: "Great."

Chie begins to run off in the direction that Teddie pointed towards and the rest of us try to catch up. As we chase after Chie the environment starts to change with the floor soon becoming bricks and stone walls protecting the path. The sound of our footsteps suddenly comes to a standstill as a giant familiar-looking castle appears in view.

Chie: "Didn't we... See this place on the midnight channel last night?"

Yu: "I think you might want to wait out here Chie--"

Chie: "Nope, I'm going in there!"

Yosuke: "Once her mind's set there is no changing it. Teddie is Yukiko in there for real."

Teddie: "There is no doubt about it! My snout has even locked onto her scent!"

Chie then sprints inside the castle.

Yosuke: "Hey, don't go running off on your own! Damn, it!"

The remaining, humans, dash off into the castle as well trying to catch up to Chie again. The insides of the castle consisted of golden walls with a long red carpet with a yellow centre of the narrow hallway.

Yosuke: "She doesn't even see it. She's blind without her own pair of glasses."

Yu: "What do you say?"

Yosuke: "Let's do it!"

Yu/Yosuke: "Persona!"

Two tarot cards descend in front of both Yu and Yosuke, which they both annihilate with Yu using his hand and Yosuke using his knives. Yu summons the same persona as before when he saved us while Yosuke summons a frog ninja combination. They both fly off into the fog causing the ground to vibrate with what I assume them attacking shadows.

I then feel Teddie place something in my hand.

Teddie: "I wasn't able to give this before. These glasses will let you see through the fog."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I quickly bring the glasses to my eyes and everything becomes clear. Yu and Yosuke's personas are fighting some shadows. I notice three shadows following behind each other in a line, which is staying low to the ground and rushing towards the four of us.

Insanity: 'Shall we.'

Y/N: "Of course."

I dash to the three shadows and cut my sword to the side and cut the first shadow in half, to then swing my sword back cutting the second shadow. With the third shadow seeing this it flies higher to avoid me, but I jump in the air and impale the thing in the stomach, causing it to disperse into black particles. I realise that I'm a twisted smile on my face I shake it off and start feeling ill of myself.

Y/N (thoughts): 'I don't want this.'

Teddie: "That was awesome Y/N! Why can't you be more like Y/N, Yosuke?"

Yosuke: "Why, you!"

Y/N: "Come on. If you two keep arguing like that we'll be here till Christmas."

Yu: "Y/N's right. Let's move."

We all rush forward into the hallway for it to suddenly stop by a giant door, which was partially open. We push the door more open and enter the room it was shielding. The room seemed to be some sort of auditorium with bleachers circling the outside of the room beside the two doors. In the centre, Chie was standing there bickering with another Chie.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Wait, what the fuck?'

Insanity: 'That's somewhat new.'

Yosuke: "Hey Chie, you alright!?"

We all move closer to assuring our assumptions are true and a second Chie has appeared.

Yu: "Hey that's..."

Chie: "No just stay there. Don't come near me! It's lies! It's lies! It's all lies!"

Yu: "You're not safe!"

Yosuke: "You idiot."

Those two try to get closer to Chie but are stopped by shadows coming out of the ground. In my prereferral vision, I notice more shadows splurting out from the roof.

Y/N: "We're surrounded. They even blocked that exit."

Yu and Yosuke's personas float up back to back with each other watching the shadows ready to attack if any come near. Chie crumbles to her knees seemingly unable to withstand the pressure of what her doppelganger was revealing.

Chie: "You're wrong."

Chie: "Are you really going to continue to ignore me? Pretend that I don't exist."

Chie: "Shut up! You aren't real! You aren't real!"

Yu: "You got to be strong!"

Chie: "She's a liar! That isn't me!"

The phony Chie starts laughing maniacally as a dark red aura engulfs her causing her to become a dark silhouette that began morphing into something inhuman. The aura disperses into hundreds of small sphere balls that disintegrated when touching a surface. Out from the aura appears a shadow humanoid holding a whip sitting upon Yasogami students.

Shadow Chie: "I am a shadow of your true inner self."

Chie begins screaming and the smaller weaker shadows move closer.

Teddie: "Bad, bad, bad!"

Yosuke: "Chie!"

Yosuke's persona begins to cut through the smaller shadows and open a pathway to Chie.

Yosuke: "Y/N, grab her and get out!"

Y/N: "On it!"

I rush through the path Yosuke opened dodging any incoming attacks from the smaller shadows, grabbing Chie and jumping out of harm's way before Chie's shadow could hit her with the whip. I land on my arse holding Chie in my arms. 

Shadow Chie: "Don't get in my way!"

Hair with sharp blades on the edge appears from behind the shadow coming towards me and Chie. Before they could hit Yu's persona shreds them to pieces with the giant knife it wields.

Shadow Chie: "So you're going to annoy me too! Well, I better teach you a little lesson!"

Hair with no blades seemed to charge at Yu but his persona protects him.

Teddie: "Beariffic sensei, you are great!"

This time she charges more hair with blades on the end at Yu's persona as it recovers from the previous action but Yosuke's persona tries to hold back the attack, but the attack broke through causing Yosuke's persona to fly back into the air with Yosuke also flying back as well. The shadow's hair wraps around Yosuke's persona making it useless. 

Yu: "Yosuke!"

Shadow Chie: "You're still there? I wish you die already! I promise to treat Yukiko very well, as my personal punching bag!"

Chie: "Let her be."

Shadow Chie: "I'm the one who can't do anything on my own. I'm the one who is pathetic, but Yukiko truly needs me. That's the only reason why I keep her around. That's why she's my friend. That's why I can't lose her."

Chie: "That's not... what I think."

Yosuke: "Chie be smart. Don't let her trick you!"

Shadow Chie: "Silence!"

Some hair tangles around Yosuke suffocating him. 

Shadow Chie: "I'm not trying to trick her. These are my true colours. Like it or not!"

The shadow brings down her whip towards me and Chie but I push Chie out of the way causing me to take the blow. It was far from the worst pain I've experienced but it was still unpleasant and I was unable to pay attention because of the ringing in my ears and the mind-splitting headache I'm experiencing. As I was starting to become more accustomed to it, I then lose control of my body and it starts moving on its own. I start seeing graphic images and pitiful screams of terror for it to all go away and I'm on the opposite side of the room away from all the danger.

Insanity: 'You don't have time for this moaning and groaning shit! You could have died!' 

Y/N: "I get that."

Insanity: 'Then do something about it before we could die!'

I look towards the battlefield and noticed that Yu has summoned Pyro Jack and started burning the shadow's hair, freeing Yosuke and his persona, which in turn fires tornados at the shadow causing it to collapse and change back into Chie.

Chie: "It's true... You're me." 

The shadow Chie then forms into a persona wearing what seems to be a yellow tracksuit and a mask concealing its face, while holding a spear that at the tips of the weapon had red blades protruding out. It then disappears into a tarot card which floats down into Chie's hands.

Chie: "What's this?"

Yu: "It's a persona."

Chie: "So, this is my."

Yosuke: "That's right."

Chie: "I have a persona."

The tarot card then vanishes, and everyone calm downs. We all gathered in the centre of the room deciding to take a small break to discuss our next course of action.

Yu: "How are you feeling Chie?"

Chie: "I'm alright, but I do feel tired though."

Yosuke: "If that's the case I think we should head back."

Chie: "What about Yukiko!?"

Y/N: "She should be alright until the fog occurs on our side, so there's no point to rush this process."

Yu: "Y/N's right. It would be too much of a problem if we kept moving forward in our current state."

Chie: "Alright, but we better come back to save her."

Yosuke: "Of course, we will! We're not going to let these murders continue."

Chie: "You better keep your word."

Yu: "We will... Let's head back."

We all nod our heads and begin to out of the auditorium, but the sound of a hand slamming down on some solid material echoes in the hall.

???: "Leaving so soon? You were doing so good though!"

That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. There is nothing much that I have to say. Most likely the next chapter will be shorter because it will be focusing on leaving the Tv world and what happens the rest of the day. Still doesn't mean it will come out any quicker because of me being a lazy motherfucker. Anyway, I hope you have an amazing rest of your week.

Wordcount *5582*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 764 19
After a year of inactivity The Phantom Thieves meet with a new Persona user who points them in the direction of an old threat that has resurfaced. S...
11.8K 377 68
F!Reader x Goro Akechi. You have had visions and dreams of future events ever since high school started. They have progressively gotten worse, and by...
1.6K 70 6
Regrets, the mistakes made by the people of the world, these failures cause despair in the hearts of individuals. In an attempt to shield themselves...
6.6K 379 40
A young man with a mystery had been enrolled in a top school. After a life full of pain, and darkness held deeper down, he would have to come to term...