Golden Eyes (Persona 4 x Male...

By Hey-guys64

After a hard last year at Gekkoukan, a boy decided that he couldn't live without solving a mystery of his pas... More

This is a Sequel
Chapter 1: Welcome Part 3 & Knuckles
Chapter 3: New Understanding
Chapter 4: Drifting Soul
Chapter 5: Get Up
Chapter 6: Reconnection
Chapter 7: Kindhearted Punk
Chapter 8: This is Uncomfortable
Chapter 9: A Broken Delivery
Chapter 10: The Pick Up Hick Up
Chapter 11: Camping Fiasco
Chapter 12: Fallen Idol
Chapter 13: Strip for Self-Discovery

Chapter 2: Cool New Feature

788 14 6
By Hey-guys64

14/4/16 After School classroom

After last night's incident, Yu and I immediately tried to tell the others about what had happened when we arrived at school. But before we could Mooroka barged into the classroom and the school day began. After school finished we all gathered around mine and Chie's desks.

Y/N: "So last night when we stared into the midnight channel Yu reached his hand into the Tv for some reason, and his hand went right inside. Whatever was inside the Tv tried pulling him in so I had to help Yu."

Yosuke/Chie/Yukiko: "What?"

Chie: "You went inside the Tv."

Yu: "Yeah."

Yosuke: "Well all Chie and I saw on our television was some weird shadow people."

Chie: "What about you Yukiko? We're talking about that bizarro midnight channel. You see anything?"

Yukiko: "Nuh-uh, I just..."

Yukiko looks at the clock behind her and gasps.

Yuikio: "Sorry, but I have to go."

Chie: "What? Got a bunch of work that you got to do back home?" 

Yukiko: "Yeah sorry."

Chie: "That's cool. Hang in there okay."

Yukiko nods and runs off.

Yosuke: "Listen, man, I know this is just some kind of prank you guys set up, but not fitting into the Tv because it was too small sounds kind of believable."

Chie: "Well then, what do you say we give it a shot with a bigger Tv."

Yosuke: "Good idea, you could try with one of the bigger screens at Junes. That should fit ya."

Yosuke then starts laughing.

Chie: "So what are we waiting for."

We all then get up and head towards the electronics section at Junes.  Once we make it we all stand in front of the Tv section.

Yosuke: "Wait so we're seriously doing this?"

Chie: "Why not? I've been wanting a new Tv anyway. Maybe you could use your connections to cut me a deal."

Yosuke "Of course, I cannot."

Yu: "Huh."

Y/N: "How can he do that?"

Yosuke: "You see my dad is the manager of this store. Just like you I transferred to this from Tokoyo. I guess it was about six months ago."

Yu: "Is that right."

Chie: "Junes does make life easier, but all the mum and pops shop are pretty empty now."

The Tv we were standing in front of her started playing. I then hit Yu's shoulder and point at the Tv.

Y/N: "Hey doesn't she look like."

Chie: "Huh. Oh, I guess she does look a little like Saki, doesn't she? Everyone in class is talking about it. They all think that Saki was the one they were interviewing there."

Yosuke: "For real? That explains why she skipped school today. She didn't text me back either."

Yu then sticks his hand inside the Tv causing the Tv to ripple. I stand behind Yu and analyse the situation.

Y/N: "So it works with every Tv."

Chie and Yosuke look over at us with bewildered looks.

Chie: "Woah!"

Yosuke: "Geh!"

Chie: "Your hand went right in."

Yosuke: "Dude, how are you pulling this off?"

Chie: "Woah, that's awesome!"

Yu: "I think I can go in deeper."

Y/N: "Well, why not try?"

Chie: "Go in farther to what?"

Yosuke then screams, to then holds his crotch and jumps in place. 

Yosuke: "This is going to make me piss myself."

Yu digs his hand deeper into the Tv while I watch. I then feel someone push me from the making me fall onto Yu and inside the Tv. We then start falling from a high place to then see the land below. I then hit the ground and rolled to disperse the pain across my body. As I get up I see that everyone else is alright.

Yosuke: "Ow... That hurt."

Chie: "Where are we?"

Yu: "I think we're inside the television."

Chie: "Wha!? Don't sound so calm while giving me crazy talk!"

Y/N: "It's a good idea to stay calm in unknown situations."

Chie: "Don't support him!"

Yosuke: "Man, this hurts too much not to be real. I think I cracked my ass."

Yu: "I'm so surprised."

Y/N: "Ain't it suppose to be cracked."

 Chie: "How did we get in here anyway? I don't see an entrance anywhere."

Yu: "I can't see a thing with this fog."

Yosuke: "S-So what do we do now?"

Chie: "What are you asking me!? I don't know! All I want to do is go home immediately."

Yosuke: "Like how are we going to do that?"

Then the sounds of a squeaky toy could be heard. As we look around we see a silhouette of a circular thing.

Chie: "What's that?"

Y/N: "I don't think we should find out. Run!"

We then all run across a bridge but the thing keeps following us, but soon we reach this apartment complex. We then see an open door and run inside that room. The room consisted of paint all across the wall, the same poster with a ripped-up face of a person, and a noose made of a type of cloth. I just stare at the noose.

Insanity: 'That must be some strong cloth.'

Yu: "Where are we?"

Chie: "What the hell? This place is messed up..."

Y/N: "Having fun before the end I guess."

Yu: "This poster..."

Yosuke then screams out.

Chie: "What!? What!?"

Y/N: "Are you alright?"

Yosuke: "I can't take it anymore!"

Chie: "Shesh that was it."

Yosuke then turns around and starts pulling down the flyer.

Chie: "What are you doing? You can't pee right here, it's someone's room. Can you guys stop him?"

Yu: "Huh. Why would I do that?"

Y/N: "Well I don't think it's their room anymore."

Chie: "Huh?"

Yosuke: "Look I can't with you standing there. If I get a blatter infection it's all your fault."

Chie: "You're unbelievable... Like I wanted to watch you anyway"

Chie walks out of the room to then scream. We boys all run out of the room to see Chie staring at a thing I can't explain. It seemed like some kind of mascot, but there was no defining relation to anything I've seen. 

Yosuke: "What is it?" 

Y/N: "What's wrong!?"

Yosuke: "What is that?"

???: "I'll ask you the same thing!"

Chie: "It can talk!?"

???: "Of course. I am a bear. Jeez, I lived here I lived here since bear-ever."

Yosuke: "What is up with this guy he is beyond creepy."

Bear: "Come on keep your voices down will ya? Now, go on get out of here, run along and go back to your den."

Then sounds of muffled voices can be heard in the distance.

Bear: "Eeh... Use this and just go!"

The bear then pulls out a pair of glasses, which Yu takes.

Bear: "The shadows... The shadows will"

Y/N: "Shadows!?"

Yu then puts on the glasses the bear gave him. The bear then runs screaming they're here.

Yu: "Somethings there."

Then shadows start coming towards us in a blob-like state, changing into a pair of lips with a tongue sticking out. 

Chie: "What are those things?"

Y/N: "Shadows."

I then reach where my evoker would be but then I remember that I don't have it with me. Just then a shadow begins forming behind us. Chie is the first person to run away with the rest soon following. We run down the stairs to then reach a field-like area. The shadows then get ahead of Chie and lick her, causing her to fall to the ground.

Yosuke: "He just slimed Chie!"

The shadow then charges at us but we all dodge to a varied amount of success with Yosuke falling to his ass when he ducked under. We are surrounded by shadows as they charge towards us.

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Can you give me any help?'

Insanity: 'Dodge until you have the advantage.'

The shadows suddenly stop their attack as a glowing white hue surrounds us. I look over at Yu to see a fool tarot floating down at him.

Yosuke: "Hey what's that?"

Just then the ground shows the back of the card and glows brighter.

Yu: "per... so... na!"

Yu then crushes the card and a black jacket-wearing persona appears behind him holding a large sword. The shadows charge at the persona but the persona kicks one to the ground destroying it. Yu then starts to unbutton his shirt trying to but is interrupted by shadows attaching themselves to Yu's persona.

Yu: "Get off me!"

Yu's persona grabs the shadows and throws them off to then cut one that didn't latch onto it. It then turns around and slices into the air cutting a shadow in half before the shadow could attack.

Yu: "Izangi!"

The persona reaches out his arm and a bolt of lightning, strikes it, causing a black liquid to fly out and land near me.  

Yosuke: "You... are awesome."

Yu: "Persona. This power... belongs to me."

Yu then looks towards me and Yosuke, with a smile. I returned his smile with a thumbs up while Yosuke was scared. I then look back down at the black sludge and I see a reflection of me with yellow eyes and a sinister smile staring back at me. The sludge then disappeared into the ground before I could process anything.

Y/N (thoughts): 'You saw that right.'

Insanity: 'That I did.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'How are shadows here?'

Insanity: 'How would I know?'

 Y/N (Thoughts): 'Should have expected that answer.'

Yosuke: "Hey Y/N! Come over!"

I then walked over to Yosuke and Yu, who were standing next to an unconscious Chie.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Yosuke: "Can you check her pulse?"

Yu: "We think Chie might be dying."

Y/N: "Okay."

Insanity: 'Let's fuck with them.'

Y/N (thoughts): 'Why not?'

I then put my fingers on Chie's veins to hear a steady heartbeat. I act seriously scared as I move my fingers to different locations on her wrist trying to work like I couldn't hear her pulse.

Y/N: "Oh no."

Yosuke: "What's wrong? Is she actually?"

Y/N: "She's fine. Perfectly good normal resting heart rate."

Yosuke: "You scared me for half a second."

Yu: "That's good."

Insanity: 'Watch ou-'

Just then Chie screams and pushes me to the ground, face straight into the dirt. I then roll over to look up at Yu. 

Yu: "Are you alright?"

Y/N: "Ow... no. What did I do?"

Chie: "Oh... I'm sorry Y/N, I thought you were Yosuke."

Y/N: "Fair."

Yosuke: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Chie: "What do you think it means? What happened to the monsters?"

Yosuke: "They're long gone."

Chie: "They are?"

Yosuke: "Yeah, Narukami slaughtered them."

Chie: "Huh. For real!?"

Yosuke: "Oh, it was fricken cool too."

Yu: "I just..."

Yosuke: "Oh, what did you call that thing, a persona."

Yu: "I don't really know for sure. It was just-"

Chie: "Who the hell cares? Let's just get out of this place before more of those freaky monster shows up again."

Yosuke: "I would love to... But how?"

Y/N: "What about the bear?"

Yosuke: "Yeah. It seemed to know his way around."

We all then set off the find the bear. We looked everywhere nearby but when we went back the way we came we saw the bear from before.

Bear: "You need... an exit?"

Chie: "We finally found you."

Yosuke: "Look you seem like you the ins and outs of this place pretty well."

Bear: "That's not important right now. What did you do to the shadows?"

Chie: "You talking about those monsters?"

Yosuke: "What are those things?"

Y/N: "Why are their shadows here?"

Yu: "Did you make those shadow things."

Bear: "Now, don't you be a dummy bear. You know I had it just up to here with people barging in here and exciting up the shadows."

He then raises his arm and TVs suddenly appear.

Yu: "TVs?"

Bear: "Now go on, get out of here, scram. As you can see I'm a very busy bear."

He then circles behind us and starts pushing towards the TVs.

Chie: "Woah!"

Y/N: "Hey!"

Yosuke: "Cool it!"

Yu: "Watch it!"

Bear: "That's it. Keep moving. Keep moving."  

We were pushed to enter the TVs the bear summoned and then hit the floor of the Junes electronics section. 

Chie: "Ow man that hurt."

Yosuke: "Damn that bear."

Yu: "We made it back."

Y/N: "It seems so."

Chie: "Yes we're alive."

Yosuke: "Thank God... Oh, I love that bear."

The two of them then hug but then Chie kicks Yosuke out of the hug, causing him to groan in pain.

Chie: "Don't take advantage of the situation, you perv."

Insanity: 'I guess she does have it out against Yosuke.'

Yu then immediately stands up and walks over to a poster. Chie and I then joined him.

Yu: "I saw this poster back there."

Chie: "Yeah that's Misuzu Hiiragi. Isn't she the woman all over the news right now? They're saying that her hubby had an affair with that reporter who just died, Ms Yamano."

Y/N: "Feel sorry for her."

Yosuke: "So, what? I don't get it. How does she have anything to do with that freaky room?"

Yu: "Maybe there is a connection between that place and Ms Yamano's death."

Yosuke: "Ahh! Don't go there! And I mean it. I don't think my heart can take it! Oh crap, this is bad I still got to take a leak."

Chie: "This thing is starting to give me the chill. I'm feeling kind of sick. I'm heading home."

Yu: "Okay."

Y/N: "Hope you feel better."

Yu and I then head back to Dojima's place to get some rest. As I drift off to sleep I then hear the sounds of a familiar tune being played on a piano. I open my eyes to see that I'm in a menacingly large, blue-themed library, with a big-nosed man sitting at a large desk, with a girl holding a large book standing beside it.

Igor: "Welcome to the Velvet room. And so we meet again."

Y/N: "That we do... What's with the new look?"

Igor: "The Velvet room has changed to fit your conscious. Your goal is my set to find your sister, but you don't know where to start. This library represents that large amounts of information that might lead you to the right or wrong path to find her." 

Y/N: "I see... Where is Margaret?"

Igor: "She won't be assisting you on this journey but instead our other guest. But this means you won't be alone though."

Blue-clothed girl: "Hello, I am Lavenza. I shall be taking the role of my sister."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N L/N, but you most likely know that."

Igor: "This new journey of yours shall be difficult and confusing but if you follow the truth you shall find the answer. That is all I acquired from you at the moment. 'Til we meet again." 

I then feel the sleep overcome me again.

Time skip 15/4/16 School early morning Raining

As Yu and I were walking to school we then met Yosuke along the way and we decided to walk together and discuss what happened yesterday. When we made it to the school gates we saw Chie and Yukiko talking to a student from a different school, for him to run away, cursing Yukiko.

Yosuke: "Yo."

Y/N: "Hello."

Yu: "Good morning."

Chie: "Oh, good morning."

Yukiko: "What just... What did that guy want from me?"

Chie: "Really? You don't know? He wanted a date."

Yukiko: "What are you sure?"

Chie: "You really couldn't tell."

Yosuke: "What happened?"

Chie: "We'll explain inside?"

Yu: "Okay."

We all enter the school and go to our classroom and Yukiko, Chie, and I sit down at our desks while Yu and Yosuke are standing. Chie then starts explaining the situation about Yukiko and that man.

Yosuke: "Man you can be totally harsh sometimes. Last year you cut me down cold like that as well."

Yu: "I wonder why?"

Yukiko: "No I didn't."

Yosuke: "That means you do want to go out with me?"

Yukiko: "I rather not."

Y/N: "Cold indeed."

Yosuke: "Cause I suck... No worries, that's cool. I got my sight set on someone else."

Yu: "Let me guess. Saki."

Yosuke: "Yep. But I don't know man. Ever since yesterday, she's been blowing off every text I send her."

The sound of sirens could be heard in the distance.

Yosuke: "Oh, jeez..."

Yu: "Another accident?"

Y/N: "Wonder, who it was?" 

Just an announcement came on.

Principal: "May everyone come to the auditorium for an announcement."

Chie: "What do you think this is for?"

Y/N: "Hopefully anything but that accident."

Chie: "Yeah."

We head to the auditorium/basketball court with the rest of the school. Once inside we see the teachers standing on the stage waiting for the principal. The whispers of students discussing why this announcement is occurring.

Yosuke: "Huh. Where's Yukiko?"

Chie: "She just sent a text. She got a call from her family. She said she had to go home and help with the inn."

Yu: "Is it that busy."

Y/N: "Rain does that."

Yosuke: "Text back already. She still hasn't responded."

Morooka then walked into the middle of the stages as the principal was making it to the pedestal.

Mooroka: "Hey! Listen up! The principal has something to tell you, so shut it and try to pay attention! Make so much of a pep and you're going down on my rotting little shit list! Consider yourselves warned!"

Principal: "I'm sorry everyone, but I'm afraid I am the bearer of bad news today. Early this morning one of our own was found dead Saki Konishi from 3-B."

Every student then starts murmuring to each other about what happened, while the four of us are just quiet.

Principal: "Please remain calm. I have confirmed with her teachers that she was not the victim of bullying."

Yu, Chie and I looked over at Yosuke to see his face was unable to convey any emotion besides confusion. When we were told that we could leave Yosuke was one of the first. The three of us walk out of the auditorium to find Yosuke standing on the edge of the undercover pathway, head looking down at the wet ground.

Chie: "Yosuke."

Yosuke: "So um. Did you watch the midnight channel last night?"

Chie: "Why are you talking about that now?"

Yosuke: "Hear me out will ya! After what we saw before, I had to watch it again. And I'm pretty sure that I... saw Saki on that screen... Don't you remember? Someone calmed Ms. Yamano was his soulmate because he said he saw her on the midnight channel too."

Chie: "Oh, that's right."

Yosuke: "They're saying that Saki died pretty much the same way Ms Yameno did. I don't know for sure but I'm betting it's not a coincidence?" 

Chie: "What?"

Yu: "You saying that whoever is shown on that channel ends up dead."

Y/N: "That seems to be a possibility but we can't be certain."

Yosuke: "We all saw Misuzu Hiiragi's posters when we were inside the TV?"

Yu: "So you're saying that the world in the TV is somehow related to both these murders."

Yosuke: "Look, we made our way into that world once. What if Saki and Ms Yameno found a way in as well!?"

Chie: "Yosuke, you wouldn't..."

Y/N: "It's possible though."

Yosuke: "I'm going to Junes, and you won't stop me."

He then runs to the entrance of the school, and we chase after him. As we enter Junes we see Yosuke with some rope around his waist and more on his arm, standing by the electronics section of the store.

Chie: "This is crazy, you're not serious?"

Yosuke: "We've already escaped once before. And if we use the same entrance again then maybe we can meet up with that freaky bear again too."

Chie: "There's no way you can know this for sure."

Y/N: "Chie's right. You can't rush in there with no plan."

Yu: "Hold on, I'll come too."

Chie: "What?"

Yosuke: "For real. You'll be a huge help there. Thanks."

Yu then ties the rope around his waist as well.

Y/N: "If that's the case, do you mind if I tag along."

Yosuke: "I don't see a prob-"

Yu: "Actually can you stay here in case anything happens."

Y/N: "What? I mean, that is fair but Chie is willing to do it as well."

Yu: "I might need you to lie to Dojima and Nanako. If I don't come back."

Y/N: "You will come back. If you're not back in an hour I will come in there myself and bring you out."

Yu: "Deal."

Yu and I shake hands, causing his skin to jump.

Yosuke: "Here Chie, don't let this go."

Chie: "Come on. You guys can't be serious?"

Yosuke: "Stop asking that. Alright, you ready?"

Yu: "Yeah."

Yu puts on the glasses the bear gave him. He and Yosuke then both climb into the Tv. The rope starts lifting off the ground, and Chie pulls the rope for it to snap. Chie then falls to her knees and starts crying.

Chie: "Crap. I knew this would happen."

Insanity: 'That's not a good start. They'll find the bear most likely.'

I then crouch down next to Chie and rest a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: "Chie it will be alright. They'll most probably find the bear."

Chie: "How do you know?"

Y/N: "I don't know, but I trust Narukami... Do you want a hug?"

Chie: "...Yes."

As I wrapped my arms around her, I felt a sense of sorrow and guilt crush my soul as I held her.

Y/N (thoughts): 'Why am I feeling this way?'

Insanity: 'You talking to me? If so I wouldn't have any idea.'

Y/N (thoughts): 'Useful as always.'

Insanity: 'Figure it out yourself then.'

Chie: "Um... Y/N you can stop now."

Y/N: "Oh sorry."

I quickly withdraw from the hug and sit next to her.

Y/N: "How do you feel now?"

Chie: "Better..."

Y/N: "Why don't we do something else while we wait? You said you needed a new TV, so let's buy you one."

Chie: "Huh, really, but that's too much."

Y/N: "I don't really mind if it makes you happy. So, what are we waiting for, let's go."

I stood up and pulled out a hand so she could use it to help herself up. 

Y/N: "Now miss, what Tv do wish to buy to fulfil that desire you have?"

Chie: "What's with the chivalry talk?"

Y/N: "Just some practice."

Chie just snickers at my response and starts walking over towards the other TVs, judging the quality of the picture. I then notice a familiar-looking body with cuts across the skin giving me a coy smirk. 

Insanity: 'You've finally learnt some charm. Must be because of me and my experience.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Oh, shut up.'

I walked over to where Chie was and examined the TV she was looking at.

Y/N: "Is this one?"

Chie: "Yeah. Pretty good price as well."

I look at the price tag and it looks reasonable for a newer model of Television.

Y/N: "I'll go buy it."

I picked up the same type of TV from the ones people can actually buy and brought it to the cash register. As the cashier was doing an excellent job with processing it through the system I looked at my phone to see it's already been fifteen minutes.

Y/N: "Hey, Chie. Maybe you should look to see if they are back yet."

Chie: "Okay. I'll do that."

Chie then walks off to the TV where Yu and Yosuke enter. Once I paid the employer, I walked over to the entrance TV and saw Chie arguing with Yu and Yosuke.

Chie: "He's getting me nikudon."

Yu: "Um, sure you got it."

Chie: "Then I can forgive you."

Y/N: "What's going on?"

Yu: "Debt."

Y/N: "Already. That sucks for you."

Yosuke: "What's with the new Television?"

Y/N: "Brought it for Chie to distract her for a bit."

Yosuke: "You bought a TV for Chie!?"

Yu: "It seems so."

Yosuke: "Why and where did you get that money?"

Y/N: "I like making people happy, what can I say."

Insanity: 'That one has been taken out of context before.'

Y/N: "Yeah that... definitely could have a different meaning."

Chie: "Who are you talking to?"

Y/N: "Myself."

Yu: "It's getting late. We should head home now Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Yosuke: "I could go for a shower right now. Do you mind if I join you two?"

Chie: "I should get going now as well."

Y/N: "Let me join you Chie."

Chie: "Huh, you don't have to."

Y/N: "Come on I'm not going to let you carry a TV all the way by yourself. My mother would kill me."

Chie: "If you insist."

Y/N: "I'll see back home Narukami."

Yu: "Ok."

Chie and I then walk away from the others and begin our walk to her place. Once we made it to the residential section of Inaba Chie suddenly stopped in her place. I turn around and look at her.

Chie: "I can take it from here... Thank you."

Y/N: "You sure? I don't mind."

Chie: "Yes, I'm sure I can handle it."

She takes hold of the handle of the box and I slowly let go of the handle.

Y/N: "Okay..."

As I stared this sense of familiarity overwhelmed me again.

Y/N: "Do I..."

Chie: "Do you, what?"

Y/N: "It's nothing important. It's just that you, I have this feeling like, I know you... I'll most probably miss remembering again. Anyway, I'll get off your tail now. See ya Chie."

I walk away from Chie giving her a wave and begin my walk into the rain. Sadly I couldn't just focus on my walk and the sound of rain hitting the ground. 

Insanity: 'I also got that familiarity tingle, just to let you know..."

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Oh lovely. Any idea why?'

Insanity: 'Might know her before, but forgot.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'If we did know each other then she would have told me by now.'

Insanity: 'You have a point, but maybe.'

Y/N (Thoughts): 'Can we think about this later?'

Insanity: 'No fun you are, but fine.'

Y/n (Thoughts): 'Thank you.'

Insanity: 'Oh, by the way, you walked passed Dojima's place a little bit ago.'

I quickly scan my surroundings and notice that I'm a street away from Dojima's house.

Y/N: "Why the fuck didn't you say anything?"

Insanity: 'I didn't want to interrupt our conversation.'

Y/N: "Sure okay."

I then head back to the Dojima household to see Yu and Nanako sitting around the TV eating dinner.

Nanako: "Dad! Oh, hi Y/N."

Y/N: "Sorry... I'm late, got a little bit lost you see."

Yu: "How did you get lost?"

Y/N: "I was thinking about things."

Yu: "Ok."

Nanako: "Well dinner is finished, so you can join us."

I smiled at Nanako and walked over to where they were sitting and joined in the meal. As we finished we were all watching the television interview about the Amagi Inn. It seems to be a news crew interviewing Yukiko.

Interviewer: "You're in high school and you run the inn."

Yukiko: "No I don't run it. I'm just filling in for my mother."

Interviewer: "You look good in that Kimono."

Yukiko: "What!? Eh... I... Uh..."

Interviewer: "Is it true that Ms. Yamano stayed at your inn before she was found dead?"

Nanako: "Daddy's late again..."

Yu and I look at Nanako with worried expressions. She then stands up.

Nanako: "Got to watch the dishes."

Yu: "Hold on a second I'll help."

Y/N: "Me too."

Nanako: "Huh. K."

She then gives us the brightest smile anyone could give and runs off the kitchen. Yu and I stand up and Join her.

Time skip nearly midnight

As midnight drew near, Yu checked the window to see if it was raining while I was texting Jess on my phone. 

Yu: "It's raining."

Y/N: "It's nearly time."

We then stare at the turned-off Television. The screen goes to static to show a familiar silhouette on the screen and after a minute it disappears. 

Y/N: "That was..."

Yu: "Yukiko... Yeah."

Hello again. As I write this I was trying to also take care of my new puppy. I hope you have an amazing rest of your week.

wordcount *4305*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 186 17
The weather leads Bokuto to find a beautiful boy working in a coffee shop. But the boy has a secret and he doesn't want Bokuto to find out. Will th...
30.7K 822 18
((P5 Protagonist/Joker x Female Reader)) Your destiny was set in motion before you even realized. From a dream that began this path, you were given a...
114 7 7
Toshiro and the Phantom Thieves had made plans to hangout and catch up from all the time they lost. It was then they got interrupted and dragged into...
90.6K 2.3K 33
❥ ↳ [KNY x F! READER.] ➵ Bandages are meant to unravel. Yet, she didn't want hers to. Holding remains of her past. Yet as truth unfolds, what comes o...