My Sugar Daddy ( KNJ)

Por mydaddyjoon

Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and ev... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

13

734 17 0
Por mydaddyjoon

Namjoon Pov :

I'm in my meeting room. Discussing about our next mission. Our enemies got to know about our plan and they sent someone to keep an eye on us and someone from our team is leaking our information.

Rm - "so guys did you all agree with my plan?"

Suga - "it's prefect"

Jhope - "we need good weapons so that it could be easy for us"

Tae - "don't worry hobi hyung I spoke with our rival group TXT"

Jhope - "good job tae"

He nodded and gave him a smile

Jin - "when do we leave?"

Rm - "we should do every thing as soon as possible, we can't delay so how about tomorrow?"

They all took some time to reply

Suga - "I guess tomorrow is okay"

Rm - "okay then jungkook and tae go and bring the guns from TXT, others all get ready with everything"

Suga - "I'll get ready everyone's ear phones"

We all spoke about the other important things and they all went away for doing the work.
I sat on my chair and leaned back breathing out in stress.

These days have been very hectic
Since the day I got to know about the enemy. I worked all day and night to find out who it is and even the one who is leaking the information. I just got to know about the enemy not the information leaker.

I closed my eyes for a bit and heard a knock on the door. I said "come in" while closing my eyes.

Y/n - "joonie~"

I heard y/n's voice. I couldn't even spend proper time with her
I smiled and opened by eyes. Extending my hands for her, she came and sat on my lap.

Y/n - "how are you?"

Rm - "I'm so stressed baby"

Y/n - "it's okay, I know it's just work everything will be alright hm"

I nodded and brushed our nose together. She softly smiled and rested her head on my chest.

Y/n - "I missed you so much"

My heart skipped a beat hearing that she missed him.

Rm - "I missed you too darling"

I said and caressed her hair.

Rm - "tomorrow I'm going on a mission. So please be careful I won't be there with you"

She nodded her head.

Rm - "stay the night here okay?"

Y/n - "okay, please be careful and don't get hurt"

I chuckle and said

Rm - "I always get hurt when I go to missions. Don't worry it's nothing new to be worried"

Y/n - "but still"

Rm - "okay my baby"

Y/n - "did you eat dinner?"

Rm - "no"

Y/n - "I knew it that's why I brought you your favorite I cooked it"

Rm - "oh really?"

Y/n - "yeah let's go eat and then sleep"

I got up and went behind her. I sat on the chair and she served the food for me. I took a bite and moaned at the taste it's good.

Rm - "you're very good at cooking"

She smiled and took a seat beside me.

Rm - "did you eat?"

Y/n - "no you eat first I'm not hungry"

Rm - "jagiya you shouldn't skip your meals I don't want you to fall sick"

I took a plate and served her some food.

Rm - "here eat or I'm not gonna talk with you"

She nodded and started eating with me.

Rm - "next time I don't want you to skip your meals, got that babygirl?"

Y/n - "yes daddy"

I smiled at her and continue eating. After eating we went to bedroom and got inside the blanket. Y/n rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

Rm - "take care tomorrow"

Y/n - "yeah don't worry good night daddy"

Rm - "good night babygirl"

I kissed her forehead and we both went to sleep.

Next Morning :

Namjoon Pov :

I got ready and went downstairs
with y/n. I came down and all the members are present there. We checked everything and the rest went inside the car. I turned around and looked at y/n who have few tears in her eyes.

I pulled her in a hug and she started sobbed. I caressed her hair and kissed the side of her head. Calming her down.

Rm - "shh it's okay I'll come back"

We pulled away and she looked at me and wiped her eyes and nodded.

Y/n - "be safe and come back safely, I'll be waiting"

I nodded and smiled at her.

Rm - "you too don't go out stay inside till I come"

She nodded. I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her lips.
She kissed back. I pulled back and brushed our noses together.

Rm - "bye baby be safe"

Y/n - "you too bye"

I turned around and walked, but I felt uneasy and turned around and looked at y/n she is waving at me and smiling. I smiled slightly and gave her a flying kiss
I went towards the car and we drove off.

Jin - "Namjoon you look stressed"

Rm - "I'm feeling uneasy, I shouldn't leave y/n alone"

Jin - "it's okay we have many guards around the house and we gave her phone she can call us. It's better for her to be inside the house"

I nodded and looked outside closing my eyes for a bit and y/n's smiling face came in my mind calming me down.

We reached our destination it is a old mansion. We kept our car inside the forest and got down.
We kept our ear piece in our ear and I handed guns to everyone
And took 4 bombs with me and 2 pocket knife.

Rm - "guys everyone first me and jhope will go and jin hyung you and jimin come from back and suga hyung you take tae and kook with you and attack the bodyguard and make sure to carry the sleeping injection and drugs"

They all nodded and we kept our hands together.

Rm - "bangtan.. Fighting let's go"

We walked away in pairs. Me and jhope went front and 2 gaurds were there. I took my pocket knife and stabbed him in the neck and he fell down. Jhope hyung did the same to other one but on the neck.

We went inside by climbing the wall and went towards the door a guy came and was about to attack hobi but I was quick enough and stabbed him in the stomach.

Jhope - "thanks bro"

I nodded and then 2 other guys came ans we started fighting with them. I took out my gun and shoot him in the leg and stomach.

After killing all of them we went inside the mansion. Another guy came and punched me in my stomach. I groaned and fell down. He took my knife and was about to stab me but hobi hyung shoot him with his gun. He fell down and blood fell everywhere.

We got upstairs. There are many room. We then met with jimin and jin in a room. The guards hold jin hyung and the knife was on his thorat.

Rm - "Hey!!"

?? - "oh Namjoon you!! Nice to meet you boss would love to see you"

Jhope - "leave him!!!"

?? - "not so soon bro"

Jimin came from back and stabbed in his neck. He fell down groaning jin stood up and punched him in his stomach.

Jin - "bastard"

We 4 got out of the room and went to search their boss.
We went and searched for him in different rooms but he is no where to be found.

We decided to go down but we heard some gun shots from the roof top. We quickly went up and found him and suga hyung and taekook.

Suga hyung and hwan (enemy) are fighting. He saw the four of us and smirked and wiped the blood of his lips.

Hwan - "Namjoon long time no see"

Rm - "shut it choi"

Hwan - "everytime I try to win why do you always come in my way?"

Rm - "bastard you are the one who comes in way and try playing with me, by sending your men to me Or attacking us"

Suga - "just accept your a loser"

Jhope - "yeah your not a mafia just a big loser"

Hwan - "choi hwan is never a loser"

He punched suga hyung and startes fighting with us and more of his guards came and started attacking us.

I fought with them and shot them
Hwan came and was about to stab me but I moved and got my arm hurts with a huge cut.

Rm - "arghhhh"

I took him and kicked in his stomach. He punched me and we both fought. All his other guards were dead. I climbed on top of him and punched his face.

Rm - "fuck you mother fucker"

I punched him more and he pushed me aside. My body rested on my arm causing me to groan.
He took my gun and was about to shoot taehyung but I ran and held his hand and pointed it upwards. The bullet went up.

Author Pov :

Hwan groaned and pointed the gun at Namjoon's stomach and shooted him. Namjoon stood in his tracks and stumbled on his steps. Everyone were shocked.
He fell back and landed on the ground. Jhope and jin went to him. Hwan laughed like a maniac

Hwan - "good bye Namjoon Kim"

Suga punched him where the sun could not rise now. He groaned and fell down. Suga punched him and shooted him in the leg and tied him with ropes.

Jin - "we need to take Namjoon to hospital!!!"

Jhope carried him and they went towards the car and placed him inside. Suga and jimin took hwan with them and drove off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.2K 1.3K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
4.7K 120 28
Crystal is living with her seven brothers without knowing their occupation or job. . However, the fact that Crystal is unaware of her brothers' occup...
1.3K 74 21
A girl named Shin Y/N, 20 years old girl who has been sold to a mafia gang known as enha by her father to marry him! She hates mafias but suddenly fe...
2.7M 104K 62
Y/N Han works as a daycare worker from morning till noon, she is 20 years old and live in a small apartment alone. One day, she received a new kid to...