HAPPIER; jra βœ“

By TGTATB0

⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ HAPPIER β €β €β € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

012 | to the hottest dilf

215 12 3
By TGTATB0

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow happy birthday to the hottest dilf <3

view all comments

JackAveryMusic thank you gorgeous🤍

User203 he's worth a addie collage !!

User954 guess he won't be copying her caption this time around lol
     | User22 @user954 unless they have
        something to share👀
| User79 @user954 @user22 he could do
future milf
     | User013 @user79 step-milf

User01 i love how you just crossed the random guy at the show out lmao

User836 Blessed with not one but two photos of them kissing 😧
     | User11 @user836 fr they never post
        them kissing. it's always cut off or they're
just about to

User82 Lavy playing with Jack's hair🥺

User598 every time you come back it's just to post hbd and then dip again

july 1

———————

A group of eight were sat on the beach in Malibu of which their AirBnB backed into, a small fire to keep them warm with the ocean breeze as the sun was setting, having a small celebration for Jack's twenty-third birthday.

Adalyn sat between her boyfriend's legs with her knees bent up to her chest and a bottle of water in her hands, while one of Jack's arms was wrapped around her and in his other he held a can of White Claw, introducing the girl to his childhood friends.

"Ads.. Johnny, Kaleb, Chad, Chad's girlfriend Molly, then Mike, and you've meet Anthony before like a year ago," Jack pointed around at each other his friends, hearing a small hum of agreement from her. "And then everyone.. the reason we're here and not in LA, Adalyn."

"fuck off," Adalyn muttered underneath her breath as she turned around to look her boyfriend.

"What do you do for work, Adalyn, to just casually have thousands of dollars to drop on one night at an airbnb..?" Chad asked. "I'm sure it's not cheep to be staying here."

"Only fans," she quickly replied with a small nod.

"Shut the fuck up, don't start lying," Jack chuckled, slightly nudging her.

"I thought you worked at that restaurant?" Anthony furrowed. "I swear you told me that, Jack."

"No, I quit.." she responded, watching the boy nod. "I don't work anymore."

"She's a trust fund baby.. I don't like my women independent no more," Jack laughed.

"Makes sense," Johnny nodded. "How's the band going by the way? How was tour?"

"eh, alright," he shrugged. "A lot of.. stuff happening within it lately. And tour was good, hope this one's gonna be better.."

"When do you leave agakn?"

"The uh.. eighteenth.. so in like a couple weeks," he answered. "But I'm only anyway for like a month this time."

"Are you gonna see Lavender before you go or just wait till after?" Mike asked. "Do you still see her?"

"Yeah of course I still see my daughter," he slightly scoffed at the comment. "We got back from Hawaii like a week ago. And Adalyn's gonna bring her to Europe for a few shows."

"I'm gonna take her on a private jet," she grinned.

"Y'all are only hearing the rich side of her talk today," Jack laughed, wrapping his other arm around her. "She usually talks about more than just her money, I promise she's not money obsessed."

"It's not hurting anyone," Johnny shrugged. "Gotta take us somewhere on it some time though."

"It's my parents, not mine," she shook her head.

"You got access to it though," Kaleb added.

"We're joking, you don't have to," Johnny reassured her as she looked at them confused.

"anyway.." Adalyn mumbled to her boyfriend as she looked over her shoulder at him, "will you come to the bathroom with me..?"

"Yeah, okay," Jack unwrapped his arms from around her and downed the rest of his drink as the girl stood up in front of him, him gently pulling down the bottom of her dress before getting up himself. "We're gonna go up to the house, get some drinks, any of you want anything?"

"I'll take another one of these," Chad agreed, showing the boy what drink he had.

"Yeah, okay," he nodded. "We'll be back out in a few minutes."

"Don't get up to too much up," he teased as the pair begun walking away. "I'm waiting for my drink."

"Fuck off," Jack jokingly flipped them off, turning back to look at them for a second as his other arm went around his girlfriend's lower back and then turning his attention to her. "are you feeling okay, gorgeous?"

"I need to throw up," Adalyn mumbled.

"Again?"

"unfortunately.." she sighed as they walked up the stairs to the back entry of the house. "I can't keep anything down.."

He frowned at the girl, as they quickly brushed the sand off the bottom of their feet on the mat by the door. Then soon going into the downstairs bathroom and shutting the door behind them after placing their drinks down on a small unit outside the room.

"Hopefully this sickness doesn't last long.."

"I don't care as long as I get my cute little baby.." she jumbled her words together as she kneel down in front of the toilet.

"We're gonna have the cutest baby," he crouched down with her, pulling her hair back out of the face and then gently rubbing her back with his other. "Like Lavy and Ellie cuteness."

"the smell- of everyone's alcohol- makes me feel like shit," she spoke between gags.

"you don't have to explain yourself," Jack placed a kiss on her head, keeping his head lightly rested against her's. "Your body's doing wonderful things."

"I know.."

Continuing to sit there, comforting the girl till she had finished and was feeling a bit better than before, placing soft kisses on the top of her head while gently running his hand up and down her back — with little care about his friends out on the beach in that moment.

He watched her wiped around her mouth with the back of her hand as she sat up, turning herself towards him and letting out a unsteady sigh as her hands dropped to her sides, while he let out of her hair, keeping it behind her shoulders.

"I wanna go to sleep.."

"You can go upstairs and sleep," he nodded in agreement as he stood up, holding his hands out for her. "I'm going to go back out to my friends though, is that okay?"

"mhm.."

"Wash your hands then go upstairs and wipe your makeup off," he started explaining as he flushed the toilet, following her over the vanity where she begun washing her hands. "And I'll fill up your water bottle and bring it up for you."

"mhm," Adalyn hummed once again, leaning down towards the sink and washing around her mouth before grabbing the hand towel and drying her face and hands, as he washed his.

"I just know they're probably thinking we're getting up to other things up here," he chuckled to lighten the mood as he grabbed ahold of her hand after drying his own.

"you can tell them if you want.."

"Are you sure you want them to be the first?" he glanced over at the girl as they stopped just outside the bathroom door.

"I don't care," she shrugged.

"Okay, I'll meet you upstairs in a second," he lent forward and placed a kiss on her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too.."

Going there separately ways for a moment, Adalyn headed upstairs to their room while Jack grabbed his empty can and his girlfriend's water bottle before walking over to the kitchen. Tipping the last of her water out into the sink then turning around to the fridge to fill it up with ice and top the rest up with fresh water.

And after doing so he also headed upstairs, softly frowning at his girlfriend as she wiped the last of her makeup off. Placing her bottle on the bedside table by her phone while he took a seat next to her.

"It's only a little after eight so I'll probably still be out there for another couple hours.." he explained, receiving a nod from the girl. "You'll text me if you need me, right?"

"mhm," she nodded once again. "It's your birthday, go have fun with your friends."

"I love you so much," he planted a few kisses on her lips. "You have me all to yourself tomorrow."

"I'm sorry I'm sick.."

"You don't need to apologise," he reassured her, grabbing ahold of her hands as he stood up again and gently pulled her up. "Let's take your dress off, you don't wanna sleep in it."

"mh.."

Gently spinning her around and unzipping her dress for her, he left her to step out of it while he grabbed a shirt from his suitcase, bringing it back over and pulling it over her semi-naked body once she faced him again, then following by placing a kiss on her lips.

"Lay down and get some sleep, gorgeous, you didn't get much last night," he gently ran his hand over her hair. Adalyn softly hummed once more before lifting the comforter up and getting under it, Jack pulled it back over her and lent down, placing one final kiss on her forward. "I love you."

"I love you too.." she mumbled.

Turning the bedroom lights off as he walked out, shutting the door behind himself. Heading back downstairs and grabbing a drink for himself and his friend before going back down to everyone else on the beach.

"Did you get a good dick suck?" Mike joked.

"Fuck off," Jack shook his head as he handed Chad his drink.

"Took ya long enough," Chad replied with a laugh. "Could've had a whole drink in that amount of time."

"What happened to your girlfriend?" Molly asked as she watched the boy sit back down where he was previously.

"She's gone to bed.." he explained, taking a deep breath as he opened his can of drink before blurting out, "Adalyn's pregnant.. she was throwing up, that's why I took a bit then.."

"Congrats, you still don't know how to use a condom," Johnny laughed as he done as little handshake with his friend.

"Is she actually?" Anthony asked, receiving a nod. "Congrats."

"How far along is she?" Molly questioned.

"We only found out yesterday, she hasn't been to the doctor's yet cause there just hasn't been time to.." Jack babbled. "But I'd say probably only a couple weeks."

"She so like skinny, it would've even been a thought if you didn't say anything," she replied.

"Yeah.. she is," he agreed. "But also its still early on so she might not start showing for a few more weeks."

"Is your management gonna be fucking pissed again?" Kaleb mentioned. "Or will it not be an issue now that your older and already have a kid?"

"Randy's already mad at me for something else so," he shrugged. "Also Jonah's girlfriend's pregnant as well and I don't think he knows yet although she's publicly posted it.. but even if he does, from what I know he hasn't said shit so.."

"And either way I'm not going to let Randy say a fuckin' word to her and ruin this especially when she's already been through a lot and is now going through other stuff as well so.. I'd do anything to keep her happy," Jack continued.

"Wait, does your family know?" Anthony gained the boy's attention.

"No, they don't yet," he shook his head. "We're going to the doctors on Tuesday morning so I'll tell Mom and who ever else is home that afternoon probably. Yous are the first to know so maybe just keep it between us for now."

"Yeah okay," they agreed.

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

guys i don't know what to do i'm
current rethinking the plot that i've
had planned out for AGES now.. like
i literally know how i want to end
this but now idkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 45 19
Where Jack adds his best friend Ana, to a group chat with his other best friends. *TRIGGER WARNING: Mature language & themes, addiction. Please read...
34.2K 959 63
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ TOXIC β €β €β € i'm which, after meeting at a party, she finds it hard to break old habits, leaving him unsatisfied but wanting more β €β €β € 15...
25.3K 965 63
⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ LOVE BACK β €β €β € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other β €β €β € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...
78.4K 585 88
Another Instagram love story..