A Militarized New World

By Kk01u2

Altrainia is a continent filled with warlike yet interesting countries. Needed someone to ensure peace in thi... More

Chapter 1 "A Man Of Great Power"
Chapter 2 'War Of Vanitas'
Chapter 3 'A New Turning Point'
World Map (remade)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Q/A
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Information:Functions
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 NC
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Alternate Route: Peace Route
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Countries Info (For better Lore)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
In-Universe Wikipedia Page
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Opening of Discord Server
New Plans for this story

Chapter 12

730 30 10
By Kk01u2

July 25, 1208
Second Battle of North Perilius
2:00 p.m.

Gunshots and loud explosions could be heard as several Qotan soldiers in several trenches or foxholes could be seen laying fire on the invading Charatian Federation Military Force.

The soldiers were part of the 14th Infantry Regiment deployed to stave off the Charatian invaders in the North.

Ping!

"Shit I'm out need covering fire while I reload!"

An elven soldier of the Regiment said as he reloaded his M1 Garand. An extremely good and mostly reliable semi-automatic rifle which could fire 50 rounds per minute.

These new rifles replaced his old springfield rifle but he didn't complain as they were more better than bolt action rifle.

While reloading, he was also very careful as he does not want to get a garand thumb.

After loading another clip, he raises his rifle and shoots another 3 rounds at some soldiers trying to shoot, hitting them in the head and chest killing them instantly.

However,  a Charatian Q2a Light Tank emerges from the woods and turns its 40mm tank barrel towards their position.

"Tank!"

The soldier shouted as he and his comrades took cover as the tank fired on the defenders.

However, a French Char2C Super Heavy Tank in a hulled down position. Responded by shooting a round at the light tank causing it explode with its turret flying in the air.

After noticing the hulled down tank. Several Charatian Medium Tanks fired their 50mm Tank Barrels at the Super Heavy and attempted to rush it but were fired upon by the defending tank easily penetrating their weak 45mm frontal glacis, which caused their tanks to light up like a lead balloon.

Seeing the folley of the attack,The Charatian Officer leading the Charge ordered a retreat.

"Well looks like the Cowards ran."

The still alive but slightly dazed Elven soldier said in relief, he could finally take a brief rest. The Charatians have been attacking their position since atleast 7:00 a.m.

He rested while his rifle was raised up in a vertical moment as he laid it up on his shoulder as he rested. Taking off his French Camouflaged ww2 Adrian Helmet in the process.

Lilnious River
Merchant Ship "Tyrus"

"Shit! Shoot that bird down!"

A soldier near an AA gun operator yelled while pointing at an incoming Charatian dive bomber aircraft.

Ever since the Charatians wedged the North and South Perilius. Transportation of supplies to the North via merchant ships was hard.

Enemy aircraft and ships in the area proved to be difficult to avoid and were usually encountered targeting merchant ships in the area.

Since they were important in keeping the northern Battalions fed and to keep fighting the Invaders from Charatia.

The only good thing was that they were escorted by some gunboats and PT boats.

"Shit! Was that it? Did it end already?"

The soldier asked to no one as the last aircraft were shot down with their crews parachuting but considering the lack of enemy aircraft it was explanatory.

"Jesus Christ!, I almost had a panic attack."

The operator swore as he got out of the AA gun seat.

Charatian Northern Military Command
Regilia,Charatia

For one NORTHCOM General Trichius things were busy, he had just received news of that the Qotan Military in the North had repulsed another attack.

General Trichius was an old general in his middle 50s and he has seen his fair share of fighting from the First Billian  War atleast a few decades ago.

They could not continue to take losses, they need to take the North in order to cut off the Billian Republic and Qotan Republic.

Suddenly a soldier entered the room.

"Sir Here's a letter from the MIDDLECOM and SOUTHCOM generals respectively."

He said as he gave the wrinkled old general the two letters and left the room with the door closed.

The general read the letter.

'So the Generals manage to convince the government to agree with their new 'Joint Military Operation'.'

He thought as he closed the letter.

Sure, he could give the Operation a try but the odds were simply against them. Superior weaponry, artillery, tanks, and aircraft. In short there is an extremely small chance this would work. The plan was to leave atleast several Regiments and brigades in the occupied areas of Billia and focus all of their military might,including the Kriegstanian, Pletarian and Foreign volunteers in invading the Qotan Republic to give the Republic a war of attrition.

But then again the R and D Department of the Army were cooking up new weaponry and technologies catch up with the Qotan Republic.

However, the only thing he could think of is how this operation might fail.

Billian Spy Cell, Leading Country of the Northern Alliance, The Filikian Republic

They were deployed here by the Ministry of Intelligence in a mission to watch the Republics in the North and make sure to influence them in not joining the TA and align themselves in the ADL instead.

For the spies, their only dream were to be safe with their families but they know that they needed to keep their loved ones safe by making sure that no more countries join the war to prevent more deaths in the war.

Billian Front, Behind Charatian Lines

"Get out the country! You fucking Charatians!"

A Billian commando in a camouflaged uniform yelled as he sprayed his smg at an incoming Charatian military convoy as he emerged from the bushes.

Their mission was to ambush and destroy a Military Convoy transporting supplies and ammunition to the Charatian Trenches. In order to weaken them for an easy fight in the future.

"Shit! Don't let them Escape!"

The Sergeant yelled as he saw one vehicle attempting a left turn since the vehicles in the front and behind of the convoy were knocked out by either An Artillery Piece or an Anti-Tank Grenade.

As the vehicle attempted to escape, the Commandos peppered it with lead and artillery shells turning it into burnt scrap.

"Well we better get out of here. Any of those Charatians in the vicinity could hear the gunshots."

The sergeant leading them said as he and his men took any supplies useful to them and destroyed what they could not bring as they escaped from the burning convoy.

Partician Ocean, QWS 'Leviathan' Porpoise-Class Submarine

"Enemy Battleship 3 O'Clock!"

An Qotan Naval Submariner said as he lowered the Submarine's  Periscope.

"Orders? Sir!?"

He said to the Captain.

"Fire all four frontal Mark 14Is Torpedos and make sure they are in the estimated area where the ship is heading to increase the chances of hitting it!"

"Yes sir"

A submariner saluted as he went to load the Torpedoes.

After a few minutes,he came back and said that they were ready and armed.

He gave the approval and the Torpedoes were fired from the front of the Submarine.

The submariner operating the periscope watched as 1 hit, injuring the ship while 2 of the four missed, and finally one almost hit it.

Knowing the presence of a submarine. The crew from the Battleship began to drop Depth Charges onto the water to counter the submarine but the crew simply dived to a much deeper depth.

Causing the crew to suffer from the vibration of the explosions from the Depth Charges of the Charatian Naval Ship.

With the ship attempting to escape. The submarine striked by firing another 4 of its torpedoes effectively sinking the ship and the submariners watched as the crew began to evacuate in interwar-era life boats as their ship sunk or listed beneath the waves.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 14 3
(This is a male reader type story 'cause I can't refrain from doing those) After being shot and killed in the streets of Berlin, an introverted histo...
4.1K 185 10
One nation in Strangereal garnered a terrible name and reputation after their defeat in the war they started back in 1995 and their name was further...
5.2K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
21.9K 906 47
The Federal Republic of Flashia had been living their day like the other day, when suddenly they found themselves under an alien skies. Reborn from...