HAPPIER; jra โœ“

By TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ HAPPIER โ €โ €โ € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
015 | you seem nervous
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

011 | it looks good on you

178 12 2
By TGTATB0

"Adalynnn," Jack playfully sung as he knocked on her bedroom door, his eyes glancing over the bags then to the girl sat on the floor in front of her bed with her back towards him.

"What are you doing home?" she flicked her head back at him, leaning forward and using her arms to cover the present she was in the middle of wrapping. "Stay over there!"

"We finished early," he chuckled, leaning against the doorframe per her request. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Close your eyes, let me finish this."

"So demanding today," he joked, holding one of his hands over her eyes. "You shouldn't have even brought me anything."

"Who said this is for you?" she replied while tapping down a piece of the paper as she went back to wrapping.

"And that's why you're not letting me see, huh?"

"Just shhh."

"How was therapy today?" he changed the subject of as he waited for her to finish up.

"It was good," she quickly looked back at the boy, seeing him stand there still not looking at what she was doing. "We talked about Lavender."

"Better be only good things.."

"Of course! Who do you think I am? She asked how Hawaii was and I told her how I like spending time with Lav and Ellie because they keep me on a schedule or whatever so now she's given me a task spend like ten minutes at night to plan a rough schedule and write down things I need to do the following day so I feel like I'm actually completing something."

"You sound really happy," he smiled at the girl as he pulled his hand away from his eyes, watching her as she continued to wrap the present.

"I am happy," she agreed, flattening the last piece of tap on the gift before turning fully around to look at him. "And just so you know if have sex is on my to do list, you must obey my therapist's rules as well."

"Right," he chuckled while nodded. "Can I come
over now and kiss you?"

"No, just go to the living room, I'll meet you out there in a minute," she grabbed the few things from around her as she received a slight frown. "Let me clean up. I love you."

"I love you too.."

As Jack walked away, Adalyn chucked all the trash and extra boxes into one of the empty shopping bags. Moving her own bags off the bed and placing the over near her wardrobe to deal with later before grabbing the trash one and headed out of her bedroom.

Quickly shoving the bag away in her guest room, shutting the door and then headed out to her boyfriend. Smiling at him while walking over and sitting down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Somethings happened hasn't it?" he furrowed at her, his arms wrapping around her lower back as he looked into her eyes. "Or are you tryna make up for buying me a present?"

"No, I'm just happy," she smiled as she placed another kiss on his lips. "I had a good day... am I not allowed to be happy?"

"No, I love seeing you happy," he quickly shook his head. "It looks good on you."

"Being a lil' flirt, huh?" Adalyn kissed him once again. "I'm excited to give you your gift, I hope you like it."

"Why don't you give it to me now then and find out?"

"No, your birthday's not till tomorrow."

"What about at midnight?"

"That's still like six hours away?" she furrowed.

"I'm sure you know how to fill in that time.."

"Six hours of sex?" she raised a brow with a small chuckle. "Yes please. Is it my birthday not yours?"

"I was more thinking dinner then find other stuff.."

"You're boring," she sighed, removing his arms from herself as she got off of him, grabbing his hands and pulling him up. "Let's go make dinner then."

"you're so gorgeous," he gently grabbed her neck, lifting her chin up with his thumb and connecting their lips. "I love you."

"What do you want for dinner?" she changed the subject, grabbing his hand again and leading him over to the kitchen. "I'll make whatever you want."

        After dinner and both showering, the two settled down for the night on the lounge back out in the living room with a movie playing on the tv. Adalyn laid with her head on her boyfriend's lap and her knees bent up on the lounge, while Jack's arm was rested over her body and slightly underneath the shirt she had on as he lightly ran his thumb across her stomach.

But his actions only made her eyes be fixed on his hand while her mind became distracted from the movie as she wondered if he somehow knew already. So when Jack glanced over at the girl, he softly furrowed before leaning down and placing a kiss on her head.

"Are you okay?" he asked, moving his hand onto her hip as she looked up at him and nodded with a small smile. "You could've just asked me to stop touching you if it was distracting you."

"It's fine. Do you want your present?" she said while sitting up.

"I don't mind," he shrugged, tapping his phone screen to check the time. "Still nine-thirty on the thirtieth though, you were really defensive earlier about it having to be my birthday-"

"Shhh," she cut him off, signalling to him to zip his lips as she stood up. "I want to give it to you now."

"I don't even know why you brought me anything," Jack shook his head at her as he watched her walk away from him. "Paying for the AirBnB is more than enough."

"Shut up," she called out back at him.

It only took a few minutes for Adalyn to go and grab the box from her bedroom and make her way back out to her boyfriend, seeing him shake his head in disappointment at her.

"Let me take one guess on what it is.." Jack spoke, turning himself to look at her as she took a seat next to him. "Shoes? That's all you ever buy me."

"No, I brought you shirts for Father's Day," she corrected him.

"So it isn't shoes?" he raised a brow.

"Shut up! Just open it," she scoffed at him, pushing the gift towards him which only made him laugh. "And don't be mad."

"You shouldn't have brought me shoes then," he replied while tearing at the paper at the top of the box, seeing the branding and looking at her. "I told you it would be.. don't ever buy me shoes again, I have plenty already."

"you'll have to see if they fit.." she mumbled slightly, picking at her lips while watching his continued to take the wrapping paper off. "they didn't have your size.."

"Good, you can return them then," he jokingly used attitude in his tone, turning back to the box as he opened it and pulled the top paper layer off the shoes. Seeing the tiny baby shoes inside, picking them up and sitting them on his hand as he looked at his girlfriend again with a smile on his face. "I'm afraid these aren't going to fit me.. but we can keep them."

"You're not mad?"

"Are you pregnant?" he received a small, hesitant nod as he placed the shoes back in the box and moving the box onto the table in front of them. "Is that why you were distracted before cause I was touching your stomach like I knew or something."

"Yes!" Adalyn quickly nodded. "I thought you knew and I didn't want you to think I was keep it a secret from you or anything.."

"Come here," he pulled her into a hug while placing a kiss on the top of her head and letting out a small chuckle. "I'm not mad.. I can't be, when was the last time we actually tried to avoid having a kid?"

"like never," she laughed, lifting her head up and placing a kiss on his lips. "Thank you for not being mad."

"I think this will be good for us," he returned the kiss. "And I honestly need something to distract me from everything else. Are you excited?"

"mhm," she nodded. "I took like eight tests, I just don't believe it, I still don't.."

"And all you had to do was be sober," he teased.

"fuck off," she shook her head.

"You know, I had an idea that you were.." he confessed as she looked at him confused. "You said you were craving In-And-Out last night and you didn't even eat it, it seemed like you were about to throw it up... Oh and I saw the pregnancy test box in the bathroom bin before, but I wasn't going to ask questions, I know not to."

"I only found out this morning.."

"Didn't even think it was a possibility last night?"

"Nope," she shook her head. "I hadn't had fast food for years now so I'm not surprised I didn't like it. And like I drove past one on the way home yesterday and I just couldn't get it out of my mind, that's why I wanted it."

"You're cute," he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Now can we have sex? You know these hormones are making me really horny," she joked as she moved herself onto his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I'm your real present anyway."

"I'm sure it's the hormones," he laughed which was only interrupted by her connecting her lips onto his. "You've totally never been extremely horny before.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
22.3K 512 25
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
104K 1.8K 30
Emily has grown up with Jonah. They are both in high school. and some bad shit happens