Sweet Nothing (A leon draisai...

By kelliegirl98

Meet scarlett hyman younger sister of edmonton Oilers left winger zach hyman and the captain for the nafha, s... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.

15.

238 5 1
By kelliegirl98

Enjoy this short chapter
~~~~~~~~~~

Another two weeks goes by and so do many many games and practices. Leon's been gone on the road for the last few days, he's coming back tomorrow.

Normally we'd face time but I've had practice when he'd have time off and he'd have a good or practice when I'd be off. We've hardly talked but that's ok, we don't have to talk all the time. I do miss him a ton.

It kind of doesn't help we had a small fight before he left, mitch had messaged me while we were watching something on my phone. He got angry and jumped to conclusions, we haven't been able to talk about it since my brother had to pick him up for an emergency practice before leaving for New York.

_____

*The fight*

"Whys mitch messaging you?" Leon asks as an Instagram dm pops up from mitch. "Probably because we are friends?" I answer confused. "Is that all you are?" He asks. "What?" I question. "Are you JUST friends with Marner?" He asks.

I sit up and move away from him " seriously leon?" I ask appalled. "Yeah seriously" he answers. I shake my head "wow" I whisper. His phone starts ringing and he looks at it "it's your brother" he says before answering.

He answers it and then groans pissed off "yeah k I'll be down" he replies. I raise my eyebrows questioningly "what is it?" I ask. "Emergency practice" he answers grabbing whatever he brought over and going, without kissing me or saying bye.

_________

I angrily slam the puck against the side the rink and a few of the girls are at the bench watching. "Scar are you good?" Kandyce asks. I stop and turn "leon accused me of cheating on him with Mitch freaking marner" I answer before shooting another puck.

"He what?" Jules asks. I sigh and skate over to the bench "before he left for New York we were cuddling and watching something on my phone when mitch messaged me, leon asked if mitch and I are just friends" I explain.

They all shake their heads and jules clenches her jaw "that's fucked, he knows you slept with mitch right?" She asks. I nod "yeah I told him before we became offical, I didn't think it would cause any problems in our relationship" i answer.

She nods "he seems jealous" she replies. "I know" I say then skate back out and shoot the puck some more, letting any anger out.

About half an hour later jules gets me to finally leave and we go home, I go straight to the shower and wash my body of all the sweat and grossness.

My phone buzzes when I pick it up so I glance at it.

Zach: why is leon pissed off? Did you fight? Do I need to kick his ass?

I type out a quick reply and before sending it I take a few seconds to think about it then I send it.

To zach: don't hurt him, we got into a disagreement before you picked him up.

After plopping on my spot on the couch I tune into watching new girl, we end up watching a half a season before we go to our rooms.

Right as I'm falling asleep I get a message from leon.

Leon😍: ❤

The following morning I wake up and reply to Leon's message with a heart before getting ready for the day. We have an early game so I prep for the game.

I change into dress pants, one of my flowey tops and one of my blazers after putting a little bit of makeup on.

While I'm making breakfast and coffee jules comes in rubbing her eyes. "Oh thank god coffee" she days taking the mug I had waiting for her. "Welcome" I reply taking a sip of mine. "Have you talked to leon?" She asks. "He sent me a heart before I fell asleep" I answer.

"Awe that's cute" she pouts. "I know but he's still an ass for assuming I'd cheat" I add. She nods in agreement "yeah, how are you feeling about it?" She asks. I sigh "stressed, like if something like that happens again are we going to be ok?" I answer getting emotional.

She frowns and pulls me into a hug "hey hey stop it, we're not crying before the game" she says. I wipe under my eyes and nod "ok ok" I whisper. "Just talk when he comes home, everything is going to be okay between you two, you're perfect together" she says.

We talk and eat breakfast before she drives us over to the arena for our game. The guys are gone so it's going to be pretty quiet in the stands without them.

Next thing I know we're 20 minutes into the game, jules started off by getting us a goal not even a minute in. A couple minutes later I got the next goal. We're leading 2-0 nothing as the second period starts.

18:50 melissa scores
16:10 jules scores her second
14:20 I get my second
10:00 the other team gets on the score board making it 5-1
6:25 kandyce scores assisted by melissa
2:03 nessa shoots it towards me near the end and I shoot it right into the back getting a hat trick

The second period ends and it's 7-1. We go back to the locker room and I grab my phone checking it while our coach is giving us a speech about how proud of us he is.

Zach: amazing hat trick!

Leon: good job

Lauren: you're on fire girl

I smile and reply to them all quickly before putting it away.

To zach: thanks bro!

To leon: thanks Bub

To lauren: ahh I know!

The third period starts and the other team switch goalies, unfortunately for us she is better and stops our shots. Nessa continues to be a beast and block as many shots as she possibly can.

We win 7-2.

After getting home and showering I change into pajamas and put on the Oilers game. They're just starting so I sit back relaxing.

They show leon and he had his poker face on, sometimes he's easy to read and sometimes he's hard to read. Right now he is hard to read.

Connor gets them on the score board with 9 minutes left of the first, assisted by leon. Even while celebrating he doesn't smile. With a minute left the islanders tie it.

During the second period leon scores his first of the game and my brother also scores. Making it 3-1. With 30 seconds left of the second the islanders score again.

3-2 going into the third.

16:30 Oscar scores
12:20 islanders score
4-3
9:00 leon scores
7:12 connor scores
6-3
4:25 leon scores again
2:45 islanders score
7-4
1:10 my brother scores the final goal of the night making it 8-4 for the Oilers.

Right as I'm about to fall asleep my brother texts me.

Zach: road trip has been extended

Fuck

___________________________________________

Oop 🤭 share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 413 23
summer hughes lives a normal life as a girl who grew up with 3 brothers and a hockey obsessed family. her twin brother jack has always had a rule abo...
9.6K 258 43
Mia has been supporting her sister, Ella, for the last 3 years after they ran away from home when Mia was only 18. She has worked up to 3 jobs at a t...
5.9K 165 9
In which Adelaide and her childhood best friend, Luke Hughes, meet again after years apart.
81K 888 19
when cole caufield's twin sister falls for his former teammate. what will happen? will trevor fall too?