Cyberchase: When Worlds Colli...

By STR_Studios

Tired of constantly being thwarted by the Cybersquad, The Hacker tries, but struggles to devise a plan to get... More

Villain's Assemble!
A Sense of Trouble
When Villains Attack!
Legends Long Forgotten
Into the Real World
The Search For Crystals
Confrontation In The M.N.S
Luckily There's A Family Guy!
A Griffin's Sympathy
Pony Friends
Attack On Equestria
Crystals In Everfree
Recurring Nemeses
TFortress of Attitude
Training Dummies
Battle of 2Fort
Gone Blocky
Looming Darkness
An Unlikely Duo
Rails For Thought
Secrets Of The Farlands
Soul Showdown
Mystical Confrontation
Hackerous Encounter
Final Hours
The Sweet Escape
On The Run
Friends Turned To Foes
A Change of Heart
Reunited
Second Thoughts
Rebounding Captivity
United We Stand
Into The Storm
Final Stand
Aftermath
Epilogue

A Need For A Scheme

512 4 1
By STR_Studios

In the outer reaches of Cyberspace, on The Northern Frontier, within the ever-expanses of The Grim Wreaker, The Hacker, the most nefarious being in all of Cyberspace, was hard at work devising his latest scheme to seize all control of Cyberspace and vanquish Motherboard and the Cybersquad, who had been a consistent thorn to his side for years. Amidst a sea of discarded paper, Hacker sat at his desk, consumed by his intensive thoughts.

Hacker's dim-witted henchmen, Buzz and Delete, were lured by the clamor of shouting and the rustling of paper. Their curiosity piqued, they tentatively approached the slightly ajar door to their boss's laboratory.

Buzz awkwardly scrambled onto Delete's shoulders in an attempt to gain a better vantage point, but their coordination faltered, resulting in a clumsy tumble to the ground. The sudden commotion caused the door to swing open, drawing Hacker's attention. He pivoted sharply, his visage twisted in annoyance.

"Err! Can't you two Dim-Witted Duncebuckets see that I'm busy?" Hacker bellowed in frustration.

"S-sorry, Boss, we heard you yelling and wanted to see what was wrong." Buzz nervously replied while Delete slowly nodded.

Hacker sighed. "If you must know, I'm trying to come up with a plan to get rid of Motherboard and those meddling kids once and for all!"

"How are you planning to do that, Boss? Didn't those Earth kids find a cure for Motherboard's virus?" Buzz asked.

"Yeah, and didn't they add a safeguard on it so she couldn't be threatened by viruses anymore?" Delete nervously added.

"That may be true, but I won't let that stop me. If I can find a way to bypass the mechanisms and reach the encryptor chip, If I can weaken Motherboard again, then she'll be easier to dispose of, and I'll only have to deal with those Earth-brats." Hacker explained, stroking his chin in thought.

"But what if the Earth kids stop you like always?" Delete asked, his voice filled with concern.

Hacker paused, pondering the validity of his point. The Cybersquad had consistently outmaneuvered his schemes, and even if he succeeded in destroying the encryptor chip again, they were likely to devise a means of reconstructing it.

"Will you tin heads get out of here? I need to think, and your presence is distracting me!" Hacker's voice dripped with sudden hostility as he shouted. The henchmen, startled, quickly obeyed, hastily exiting the room in a huff.

Hacker turned back to his desk, attempting to regain his focus. However, thoughts of the Earth kids consumed his mind, a relentless reminder of his perpetual frustration. If only he could rid himself of them, he could have ascended to dominance over Cyberspace long ago.

With a frustrated sigh, Hacker picked up another sheet of paper, grappling with his turbulent thoughts. "If only..."

....

In the bustling city on Earth, WordGirl, secretly Becky Botsford, and her trusty monkey sidekick, Captain HuggyFace, had just foiled Dr. Two-Brains' latest cheesy scheme. The skirmish concluded abruptly when one of Two-Brains' henchmen inadvertently triggered the wrong button, resulting in the collapse of his contraption.

"Geez, I'm sorry, boss, how was I supposed to know that was the wrong button?"

"What do you mean you didn't know about... I TOLD you two repeatedly that the button you were SUPPOSED to press was the big red one!" Dr. Two-Brains shouted angrily as he scolded his henchmen.

"Thanks again, WordGirl!" One of the police officers exclaimed, expressing their gratitude.

"No problem at all, officers. It's all in a day's work!" She smiled. With a nod to the officers, she and her monkey sidekick gracefully took to the skies, swiftly departing from the scene.

Meanwhile, Zach Varmitech, the cunning CEO of Varmitech Industries, observed the scene from his nearby office building. "There goes WordGirl again! How delightful to witness her perpetual heroics," he sneered, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Ugh! She's so annoying, even more annoying than those Wild-Rats!"

An idea sparked within him, and he swiftly directed his nearby Zachbots into action. "Zachbots, descend and extract Dr. Two-Brains and his lackeys from that squad car. AND STEP ON IT!" He commanded, a devious grin plastered on his face.

The Zachbots saluted in acknowledgment before swiftly flying out of the window. Within moments, they intercepted the squad car, halting it in its tracks. With mechanical precision, one robot immobilized the vehicle while the other forcibly extracted the villains. As they departed, they left the squad car flattened, much to the bewilderment of the officers.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" Dr. Two-Brains bellowed indignantly as one of Zach's robots released him from his restraints, glaring furiously at him. Zach maintained his devious grin, unfazed by Dr. Two-Brain's ire.

Turning his attention to a large monitor, Zach deftly manipulated the keyboard, summoning images of fellow villains: Gaston Gourmand, Donita Donata and her henchman Dabio, and Paisley Paver. Each of them appeared visibly annoyed by the interruption, their expressions reflecting their discontent at being summoned unexpectedly.

"What is it, Zach? Can't you see we're in the midst of our endeavors?" Paisley complained.

"Yeah! Such as perfecting my exquisite cuisines!" Gourmand chimed in, irritation evident in his tone.

"My apologies for the interruption, but Dr. Two-Brains and I have concocted a plan that will not only rid us of those troublesome Wild-Rats but also eradicate WordGirl herself!" Zach announced triumphantly, his grin widening with anticipation.

"We do?" Dr. Two-Brains inquired, confusion evident on his face as he struggled to grasp the intricacies of Zach's scheme.

"Allow me to elucidate! If we can rally all the villains in the city to unite with us, our combined forces will render us invincible!" Zach elaborated, his voice brimming with determination.

Dr. Two-Brains expressed his skepticism, citing past failures in collaboration among villains. Gourmand nodded in agreement, underscoring their collective inability to cooperate effectively.

"Zach, while I do admire your enthusiasm, what makes you think that this endeavor will yield different results?" Dr. Two-Brains sighed wearily, skepticism evident in his tone.

"But this time will be different," Zach declared confidently, his tone unwavering. "With our collective might, they won't stand a chance against us. Together, we will vanquish them and emerge victorious!"

Dr. Two-Brains remained skeptical. "I'm not sure about this. Convincing the others to cooperate might be difficult, and even if they agree, success is far from guaranteed."

"Rest assured, I have a strategy to win them over. Once we stand united, nothing can thwart our victory!" Zach responded, a cunning grin spreading across his face.

"We shall see," Dr. Two-Brains muttered skeptically, his arms crossed and eyes narrowed in disbelief. "I just hope you know what you're doing, Zach."

....

"At last! I've got it!" Hacker exclaimed, leaping up from his chair. Buzz and Delete rushed into the room, intrigued by the abrupt shift in their boss's mood. Hacker dashed over and enveloped them in a hug, his excitement contagious as he shared his breakthrough.

"Boss, what's got you so thrilled?" Buzz gasped, struggling for breath as Hacker squeezed him tightly.

"I'm doing splendidly, boys!" Hacker exclaimed, releasing them and stepping back. "I've devised a foolproof plan to rid ourselves of those meddling Earthlings once and for all!"

"How?" Delete inquired, scratching his head in confusion.

"Well, we're aware they access Cyberspace through a portal from the real world, correct?" Hacker stated, his eyes glinting with determination.

"Yeah?" the two replied, still uncertain of his intentions.

"Wait, Boss, is this similar to what happened during Halloween in R-Fair City, when you trapped the Earth kids in Cyberspace by crashing Motherboard's portal system with that portal freezing ray thingy?" Delete recalled, referencing past events.

"Not quite," Hacker replied, his tone turning serious. "No, what I have in mind is the creation of a device that, once completed, will enable us to open a portal to... the Real World!" He exclaimed, pausing for dramatic effect.

"THE REAL WORLD!?" The two gasped in shock.

"Indeed, my Marvelous Trouble Troopers, the Real World! And once we infiltrate it, we can locate those Earth brats and eliminate them. Cyberspace will be solely mine, and no one will impede our conquest!" Hacker declared triumphantly.

"Wow, Boss, that sounds complicated. Are you sure it'll work?" Delete asked, his brows furrowing with concern.

Hacker's confidence faltered for a moment, but he swiftly regained his composure. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Even if they uncover our scheme, it will be too late for them to thwart us. Now, all we need is portal dust, and..."

Delete hesitated, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "Um, Boss, was that large jar of sparkly stuff in the storage closet portal dust by any chance?"

Hacker's expression darkened as he swiftly grasped the implication. "You spilled it, didn't you?"

Delete nodded sheepishly. "I... I thought it was just glitter, Boss. I was planning to use it to create a sparkly picture of a bunny, but I accidentally knocked it over and cleaned it up. I had no idea it was portal dust."

For a moment, silence hung heavily in the air. Hacker's face flushed red with anger. He seized Delete by the shoulders, hoisting him up to eye level, his voice dripping with fury. "You... YOU DUNCEBUCKET!!!! I NEEDED THAT PORTAL DUST TO ACCESS THE REAL WORLD AND RID MYSELF OF THOSE EARTH BRATS! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING! WHY CAN'T YOU GET ANYTHING RIGHT?" His voice reverberated through the room.

Delete's eyes welled up with tears, his voice quivering as he choked out an apology. "I... I'm sorry, Boss. I didn't mean to mess up. Please forgive me."

Hacker roughly set Delete back down on the ground, his anger still simmering beneath the surface. "Find another means to obtain portal dust, and do it swiftly! We cannot allow this setback to impede our progress," he commanded, struggling to regain his composure.

"But how are we going to do that?" Buzz interjected. "Portal dust is hard to find, and no one knows how it's made!"

Hacker's frustration briefly resurfaced, but a reluctant determination crept into his voice. "Well, actually, I may know someone who could assist us," he muttered softly, as if the admission pained him.

"Who is it?" Delete inquired, attempting to wipe away the tears streaming down his face.

"Ledge," Hacker sighed bitterly, his resentment evident. After a moment's hesitation, he urged them, "Let's go." With a firm grip on their arms, Hacker briskly guided them toward the ship's control room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 15.8K 66
WARNING: CONTAINING AMOUNTS OF SASS PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN TO MANKIND In the city of NYC--- Ok. Hold up. First of all, New York City. What, are ya gonna...
74.8K 3K 33
In a world where you're separated from different people with different hybrids. Y/N is an avian who meets a rather positive bee hybrid, the best frie...
535 19 18
"The end is just the beginning of a new story." The ModSquad is a Minecraft team that is now changing. Most of our members including me want to recre...
948 38 49
There's a thing called the Multiverse. It houses all of the universes all over the world. Each of these plays a part in building life and brings all...