ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.07🦋

4.4K 173 38
By WrittenByStacia

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞
📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
5:10 𝐩𝐦

"Jasmine!" Nova snapped her fingers in Jasmine's face, realizing the girl had zoned out once again. "You good?"

Jasmine looked at her, nodding her head, her mind was still on what happened not to long ago.

She didn't even want to be there anymore. She wanted to go home and ask her parents a bunch of questions, but she didn't wanna waste Nova's time and gas for nothing.

"You been zoning out since I picked you up." Nova said.

"Probably thinking of ways she gone fuck Savanna up." Antonne said, causing Tyler to nudge him before shaking his head.

Jasmine shook her head at them as she watched Zaire and Aiden walk inside of the house.

"You not inviting us is crazy." Zaire said as he looked at Nova who rolled her eyes.

"I didn't invite you, but you still being here is crazier. Get the fuck out." Nova told him.

"We ain't even here for you, Jahmir invited us." Aiden said, causing Nova to sit up quick.

"He talked to y'all?" She asked, causing Zaire to suck his teeth.

"The nigga sent a slide emoji." Zaire said, causing Antonne to get weak.

"I'm convinced he take us as a joke, cause ain't no way in hell." He said and Jasmine chuckled.

Jahmir was a selective mute for the most part, only really talking to his parents on certain occasions.

"I ain even know there was a slide emoji." Antonne said before going on his phone to check.

Zaire shook his head at him, before him and aiden went upstairs to go to Jahmir room.

"Ain't that the one nigga you was tryna peg, but he wasn't going for it." I asked Nova, referring to aiden.

"Yeah. His gay ass." Nova rolled her eyes. "How you gay but ain't tryna get fucked. Make it make sense."

"He prolly a top." Tyler suggested and Nova shook her head.

"Nigga be posting his sex tapes on twitter and be getting his walls knocked." Nova said and I bust out laughing. "If he ain't tryna fuck with me that's all he gotta say. It ain't like I wanna date him or nun. I'm just tryna see how it is to fuck a nigga." She ranted.

"Crazy ass." Tyler chuckled, shaking his head.

My head turned to the door that was being unlocked, Jayda and Dominique walked through the door.

"Wassup." Dominique nodded at everybody.

"What y'all was in here doing?" Jayda asked as she sat her purse down.

"Talking, ain't nothing to really do." Nova shrugged as Jayda hugged her.

"Where yo brother at?" Jayda asked her.

"In his room."

"He always in his room." Jayda frowned. "Whenever you go out, take yo brother with you. Him being in this house 25/8 ain't healthy." She told nova, causing her to huff.

"The fuck am I babysitting his big ass for?" Nova said only to get popped in the mouth.

"Watch ya mouth lil girl." Jayda told her, causing Antonne to cover up his laugh.

"If y'all go chill at somebody else house, take yo brother and make him feel comfortable. His ass ain't gone never talk if you acting like this towards him." Dominique mumbled as he walked off to the bathroom.

Nova smacked her teeth but nodded nonetheless as Jayda walked upstairs.

"Yo ass pussy." Antonne said and Nova mugged him.

"Of course, I ain't finna disrespect my momma. I'm not tryna die the fuck." She mugged.

Tyler stood up, pulling up his pants as he did.

"I'm finna go meet Sawyer at the court. Y'all tryna come?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm finna go home." I mumbled.

"I'll drop you off." Nova told me as she grabbed her keys and headed to the door.

"Nova! Take yo brother with you!" Dominique yelled after her, causing her to throw a tantrum.

I chuckled as I checked my phone, seeing I had a message.

5/5🤞🏾

Antonne:
🛝

I looked at Antonne with a straight face, only to see him getting weak.

"That nigga Mir funny as fuck." He said, holding his stomach.

——

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
📍Atlanta, GA
6:51 PM

"Why would I run?" Journey thought to herself as she cleaned the dishes like her grandma told her too.

She was deep in thought from what happened earlier. She didn't know why she ran. It was like it was an instinct. A reflex or something.

Her mind couldn't wrap around the fact that she could possibly have a twin.

"Journey, what the fuck!" Sheryl yelled, turning off the water as it began to over flow the sink. "Get out yo head and pay attention!"

Journey looked at her, eyeing her pale skin and Blonde hair. Her eyes were dark green and her lips was thin & dry

She never noticed how much she didn't look like her grandma. Even though she wasn't her mother, they could've had at least 1 resemblance.

Her eyes trailed to the picture of her mother on the wall by the front door. Pale, Blonde girl. Just like her grandma.

She looked back at her grandma who had pinched her to gain her attention.

"What's been going on with you lately? You been acting up more then usual." Sheryl told her. "I think it's that damn school. I try to give you a little freedom and you take it & run with it. Maybe I should homeschool you again." She ranted, causing Journey to shake her head.

"No!" She said but it came out louder then she intended. "It's not the school, I promise you."

"Whatever. Clean this shit up. Fucking ridiculous." Sheryl mumbled, sitting down at the table to watch and make sure she ain't zone out again.

Journey grabbed the mop and cleaned up the spilt water. She could feel her grandmother's eyes on her the whole time.

"Missed a spot." Sheryl said after waving to get her attention.

Journey rolled her eyes, "You wanna do it?"

"If I wanted to do it then I wouldn't of asked you." Journey read her lips.

"Shut up then." She mumbled, causing Sheryl to snap her head in her direction.

"What?"

"Nothing." Journey mumbled. "My principal asked about my birth certificate and stuff. She said she need to put it in the system." Journey said and Sheryl instantly got mad.

"I just told that bitch we lost it in the move and that I had to get a new one. These schools want to much fucking information. I'm a pinch away from homeschooling you again." Sheryl snapped, Journey staring at her in confusion.

"Why you get so hostile?" Journey frowned at her. "And why you keep lying? You said you were gonna get me one a few years ago. They'll kick me out if I don't have it."

"Shut up talking to me, Journey." Sheryl stood up and walked out the kitchen. "Pissing me the fuck off."

——

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 5.8K 79
This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic.
549K 11.9K 42
He was ruthless, He was powerfull, He was heartless, He was the devil, He was the king, He was engaged!! Sebastian Knight, the 26 year old billionare...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
456K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...