"๐€๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

By JustAPersonNamedIan

๐๐๐‡๐€ ร— ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ร— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ [๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข, ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข "๐™ผ๐šข... More

A/N Very important
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2/1.4k special!)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Happy Valentines to all the single ladies, gents, and other genders<33
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Two

1.8K 66 45
By JustAPersonNamedIan

Chapter Two:

Missing Families and Missing Light.

The night has fallen ever since the encounter with the little creature that the little girl has met on the beach, as the forest fell silent. Until...

Little paws were running faster and faster as they could hear loud thumps behind them, two of them had a bright yellow mouse like body with black tipped ears with red pouched cheeks, one was a dark orange fur with winged brown ears with each pouch being yellow, a long black tail with it's tip being shaped like an orange thunderbolt. They were in such fear to hear they get louder and louder.

"P-Pika Pikachu!"

"Rai, Raichu!"

As the four of them went and ran as fast as they could, the little one who had a small and yet light yellow mouse fell down clumsily, screaming for it's family to come back. "Pi, Pichu!!!" As the little one tried to stand up, a large pair of hands grabbed it by the neck, making it squirm in fear.

"Damn, those monsters got away! But I guess..." The human male fell quiet, before staring at the poor creature with such malice, making the baby monster tear up, trying to use any of it's powers but to no avail.

"Awww, you trying to use that power little guy? That won't work on someone like me." He squeezed the skin behind it's fur, making it struggle harder just to breathe.

"What a weak little shit."

A rustle of leaves was heard from the distance, not knowing what was walking by. The man's went wide, before accidentally dropping the mouse, running somewhere else to hide. Turns out it was a (H/C) haired girl, curiously looking over the creature before it realized what it was, and saw it was hurt. "O-Oh you poor thing, you're hurt!" She grabbed onto the creature as she wrapped it around with a towel, hiding it in her bag before getting picked up by both of her siblings, going back to once they came.

As the man ran back to where it was"Crap, where did that little shit go?! I was gone for just a few minutes, and then it disappeared!" He exclaimed, looking around frantically. He was holding a dagger than was ridden in blood, dripping down to the forest path. "Damn it, that monster was gonna make me rich! Where the hell was it?!"

....................

The family was finally back home after a long day at the beach. But with her, her head was filled with worry and panic as she soon realized what she had done a few hours before. Soon sneaking in by the basement when everyone was busy taking a shower in their respective bathrooms.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! I just took in one of those freaking creatures the news warned us all about!"

While (Y/N) was busy pacing around the room in such a panicked state, placing the little creature by one of the beanbag cushions. It's brown baby doe eyes were only staring back and fourth from the human, tilting it's head sideways. "Pichu..?" The girl stopped from her tracks and stared right back at the creature.

"I can't believe this happened after I left the gosh darn city." She sweatdropped at the thought.

She slowly walked up to it, kneeling down to it's level. "You won't hurt me.... Right?"

The little creature shook it's head in disagreement, but only until then pounding it's little paw to it's chest, reassuring her it will do no such thing. "Pi pi Pichu! Pi!"

The (H/C) girl could only sigh in relief, making her laugh.

"You're so smart and cute for someone so tiny." She smiled softly, poking it's cheek. "So, your name is Pichu, right?" It's ears perked up happily, nodding to her question with pride from her sudden compliment.

"Pichu!"

The girl giggled, grabbing an apple from a fruit basket she took upstairs and gave it to the mouse, which it happily took with a bite.

She smiled at the sight, resting her chin by the back of her palm as she asked another question, "Are you a boy or a girl? Say Pichu once if you're a boy, twice if you're a girl!"

"Pichu!" Ah, so it's a boy. He even looks like he's proud of himself while placing his small arms around his hips. What a cute little creature.

She laughed and picked up some ointments, pressing a cotton filled with alcohol against it's bruises, slowly taking off the cloth, winching at the sight of his slash mark. She had no other option but to get another cloth, soaking the cotton with much more ointment against it. Sure, the creature was amazed by her kindness, but he kept wincing around her treatment.

"Stay still.." She mumbled, making Pichu follow her orders instead as she grabbed bandages, wrapping around it's scar, putting bandaids all over his other bruises.

"Anddd done, that first aid lesson from mom paid after all!" She totally didn't steal the first aid kit from her mother's room before she made that statement.

The creature lifted up his arm, seeing the bandages and bandaids wrapped around him. His eyes were welled up in happiness before nuzzling his cheek against (Y/N), making her laugh. "Pichu Pi!"

"Aww you're so cute, I'll take care of you until you get better!" As her tensity slowly came to a close, a pause was briefly heard before turning her head towards the creature.

"But... Do you have a family? What if they notice you were gone and got worried?" The mouse went silent, looking down at his own paws as he teared up by memories of before.

"P-Pichu.."

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide after she made that statement, trying to comfort the poor thing. "Oh... I'm so sorry." She lifted Pichu up onto her arms, holding him close as the little mouse tensed up.

"Pi... Chu?" She smiled softly at him, caressing it's pink cheeks, "I'll try to help you and find your family when everyone is asleep. Do they live in the forest still?"

What was she? Some sort of goddess? Pichu's ears perked up at the question, as he squeezed into her arms, crying his eyes out. (Y/N)'s eyes softened as she pat the back of it's head, roaming her fingers into his light yellow fur.

"Shhh... It's gonna be okay.. I'll try and help you find your family!"

....................

Hours have passed by as the little girl opened one of her eyes, checking if everyone was asleep in the room. Rizu hugging a pillow drooling, and Yuriko just mumbling something about inventions and theories. Even just the thought of kissing a... Sword?

"I guess that's settled then, everyone's asleep."

(Y/N) hopped out of her bed, grabbing a hoodie and a small backpack as she snuck outside. Luckily enough no one had noticed her at all in the house. Sneaking down the stairs to the basement, opening the door as she turned on the lights. "Pichu? You awake?"

But no answer fell forward, not even a sound of a small squeak could be heard, making her worry even more.

"Pichu...?"

A mouse jumped on top of her shoulder, smiling proudly as the girl yelped in surprise, closing her mouth to make sure no one had heard her. "Pichu, don't scare me like that! What if someone heard you down here?" Pichu looked away embarassed, scratching the back of it's neck.

"P-Pichu." As if they were trying to apologize.

But nonetheless (Y/N) couldn't really stay mad at the little guy, his cuteness was one of her pet peeves when she first saw him. "Alright fine, I forgive you." She chuckled, picking up the creature and placing him into her arms, "Now let's get you back to your home when everyone's asleep, okay?"

"Pi-Chu!"

She was gonna miss the poor fella, he was such a kind guy. She snapped out of her thoughts before placing Pichu into her bag, zipping it before leaving out a small opening for the guy could see.

And she finally opened the back door from the basement, leading her out into the beach, and finally into the woods.

She unzipped her bag, grabbing the flashlight while Pichu peeped his head out, looking everywhere within the darkness, hearing crickets getting louder by the minute.

She breathed in heavily, putting on her hood as she switched it on, stepping on dried crunchy leaves. "Pichu, can you help me where they might have left off?"

"Shoot, I forgot I was scared in the dark!"

Before the mouse could even answer, a large thud could be heard in the back, feeling the weight as if it was taller than her and Pichu combined.

"Scoli... PEDE!!!!"

It cried out it's name, putting it into an enraged tantrum. Seeing it was a giant centipede in a maroon purple color, it's horns stand out high, with it's golden yellow eyes furrowing in anger, running at full speed. Both of their eyes went wide as they shivered in fear, "Forget that instead. Let's just...." Her heel placed onto the dried leaves, running faster than she could have in her life.

"RUN!!!"

"PICHUUU!" The mouse cried out in fear, hanging onto the bag for dear life as the giant Scolipede followed behind them at such a terrifying pace. From left and right to every tree, avoiding to get her head bumped into any single one of them. Scolipede was none the wiser, it's body doing no damage as every tree in it's path were smashed in half, making (Y/N) run faster.

Trees? Smashed.

Boulders? Smashed.

Literally even anything bigger than Scolipede? It smashed them nothing but into bits.

(Y/N) was hiding behind a tree as she turned off her flashlight, just further enough to catch the giant centipede off guard. She was covering her mouth, shaking as Pichu did the same. He then noticing a small cave by the dark night, visible enough to see as he pointed to it with his tiny left paw whispering towards (Y/N). "Pichu..!" The girl looked at him before following to where he was pointing.

"Oh thank god, it looked like a cave!"

"Oh thank you so much Pichu, now we can hide somewhere safer!" She whispered the praise, making Pichu's ego stand up high and happy.

"Pi!"

The girl sneaked out from the tree, avoiding any crumpling leaves, or even anything that might cause a commotion before rushing into the cave.

"W-Why was that centipede so big?! And why did it say Scolipede?" She sat by the furthest corner exclaiming the situation, thankful enough that her flashlight still had some batteries before turning it on again.

She began to sigh in relief, looking back at Pichu with a grateful smile and patted his head, "You saved my life back there, thank you."

Pichu squeaked happily, leaning against her hand.

The girl giggled, before moving her flashlight to the focus on the cave, looking anywhere if they were safe or not. "I know the way back home, but there's other things to worry about right now. We should go find your family before daw-"

Another cry could be heard, not one, but there's a lot more than where that came from.

"W-What the..?"

Crackles of electricity surrounded the cave, to see three... Yellow mice? That made (Y/N)'s eyes go wide, realizing who they were. "Woah.." The biggest one of the group snarled, arching it's back as it raised it's tail up high, absorbing much more electricity than before. Sure, she was amazed to see it in person, but her life mattered than what she thought.

The girl flinched, placing her hands over her head, bracing for impact.

"Rai-!!!"

"Pichu Pi!"

Pichu cried out, hopping out of her bag as he ran towards the orange furred creature, raising both of his paws up to try and explain the situation. Or what it seemed to her anyway. The Raichu turned off it's electrical "quirk", pausing to see that Pichu was taken care of, seeing all the bandages, even the large slash on its belly was all wrapped up.

Was it even possible that a human child like her, healed her son?

The larger mouse sighed in relief, hugging her son so tightly, along with it's two siblings. The poor thing was almost as if suffocating within the hug.

"Aw, almost reminds me of something."

(Y/N) thought with a smile, hesitantly walking towards them as she crouched down to their level. She was even cautious enough to leave some space for the other three mouse creatures, "So Pichu, I guess... This is goodbye, huh?"

Pichu paused for a moment, not even minding the hug from his family before all three of them pulled away. "Pi... Chu?"

The girl smiled sadly, patting his head as she gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "Your family needs you, and you need them! Right? Your safety means the world to me."

She mumbled, slowly standing up as she grabbed her backpack. "Well... I guess this is it." Walking towards the entrance, not even noticing the grim look forming in her eyes. ".... Goodbye, Pichu and your family." Before walking outside the cave.

"P-Pi...?" Pichu already had tears in it's eyes, not really wanting to let his new friend go, as he started to cry, ears droopy as he hid his face between his paws.

The three mice looked at each other solemnly, before giving themselves reassuring smiles, maybe giving the human a chance. "Rai Rai?" One of the Pikachu's who had a heart shaped tail nodded. She looked at her little brother, holding onto something before giving him a little pat on the head, as Pichu looked up to his family.

"... P-Pichu?" The Pikachu with a slant tail nodded, giving his brother a pat on the back.

"Pikachu!" Giving him a huge grin and a thumbs, er, paw up. The female Pikachu gave Pichu some sort of crystal, pushing him outside the cave. "Pi!"

The Pichu's eyes sparkled, almost starting to cry again. "Pichu!!" Giving them one last smile, before running off to the distance.

While with (Y/N), she was busy walking down the trees crying, kicking every pebble she saw. Poor kid, even if she had met him only once, it was as if Pichu was the first friend she actually had besides her sisters.

"PICHUU!!!"

She looked around to see the small mouse running towards her, before jumping into her arms as he started to cry. "Pi... Pichuu..." The girl wasn't helping either, as she started to cry as well.

"I-I'm so sorryyyy! I didn't mean to hurt you, I was only trying to protect you! What about your family?!" She whined, nuzzling her cheek against his, as both of them cried together.

The Pichu tried to reassure her through his tears, pointing to his family as all of them waved at them, as if to say goodbye. And only then, the (Y/N) smiled as her tears kept on flowing, looking back at them with a wave. "T-Thank you for taking care of him!" Before turning back, walking back to Pichu's new home.

The little girl looked at Pichu with a huge grin, sniffling. "I promise, I will always take good care of you!"

A/N:
That's a wrap for today folks! Damn, I really did make two chapters in a span of two days. Probably because of me having so much ideas and I don't wanna lose sight of them lol

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

(Edited on February 26, 2023)

F/A/N:
Not much has really changed abt this chapter sooo sorry lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 492 17
แดตแถปแต˜แตแต˜ แดนโฑแตˆแต’สณโฑสธแตƒหฃ แถ ! สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. โž โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš๐Ÿ’:; โ†ณ โ ยก Stop moving ya head ! โž โ•”โ•โ•โ•...
279K 9.2K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
94.5K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...
190K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...