The Book of Emotion

By Sullyletmechangeuser

I'm gonna give this more detail for you guys.You have to have finished Season 4 of miraculous to understand w... More

Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Jubilation
Illusion
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Exaltation
Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)
Deflagration (The Kwamis' Choice Part 2)
Perfection
Migration
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Pretention
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation (The Last Day Part 1)
Re-Creation (The Last Day Part 2)

Derison

6 1 0
By Sullyletmechangeuser

Luka's POV

I drove to my mom's bakery just to say "hello". When I walked in, I saw her talking to someone. When she noticed me, she was filled with joy.

"Luka!" She yelled.

She ran to me and hugged me. My dad heard her, and ran from the back of bakery to where I was just to give me a hug too.

"Hey Luka."

"Hi Dad."

Before I could speak, I got a notification on my phone and so did everyone else in the bakery. I chose to ignore it and so did everyone else. Two boys, around my age walk up to me.

"Hey Luka, My name is Matthew."

I shook his hand. The other one was reading the notification he got on his phone.

"I met your sister in the hospital. She was so nice. I'm sorry she's gone." Matthew said.

Marinette's death really killed me. It felt like being skinned to death. I walked to the guy who was on his phone. He had coffee in his other hand but seemed to worried about what was on his phone to even drink it.

"I like your phone case." I told him.

"Oh thanks! My name is Robin."

He started to drink his coffee.

"Uh Luka is it? Are you a fan of Jaged Stone?"

"Of course!"

"Same! I've been looking for a Jaged Stone fan!"

"Well you just found one. I even have backstage passes to all his concerts. For awhile, I thought I was his son!

"Well Jaged Stone is-"

"Dead!"My mom read from her phone.

I was confused.

"Jaged got in a car accident last night, and passed away 2 hours ago." Robin explained to me.

I was demayed. First, Marinette dies, and now Jaged get into a car accident. I grabbed my phone and quickly read the notification.

"We have terrible news regarding Jaged Stone. He passed away 2 hours ago in the hospital. The car accident's damage was catastrophic. Jaged's chauffeur hit a semi-truck which caught on fire. The car Jaged was in, exploded taking the life of his assistant and his pet. We are so sorry to give you this news. May he rest in peace."

I felt a feeling of sadness go through my body.

When I went to my bedroom in my apartment, I sat on my bed. I thought about my life the past years.

"Luka, are you tamed?" Sass asked me.

"No Sass, why does everyone I love have to leave?"

"Humans are so sentimental. It's to teach you something. Everything in time has a purpose."

"Thank You, Sass."

Marinette's POV

I was sitting on the ground. I looked at the sky with great happiness. Then, a lady caught my attention.

"Are you Ladybug the Guardian?" She asked me.

"Yes?"

"I think I owe you an apology. My kids are the reason that you are dead. You definitely deserve to be alive."

I could tell that she was the mother of Wizardo,Infinity, and Crysta, but how could such a humble soul have such demonic kids?

"It's not your fault." I told her.

"My kids had a horrible home life. Their father... was abusive. I know that isn't an excuse but-"

"It's not your fault. I know someone who went through something similar. Having a father that doesn't acknowledge you is painful."

I started to cry. I missed Adrein so much. Wizardo's mother hugged me.

"My name is Veronica."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Marinette."

Adrein's POV

For weeks, Alya and I had been planning a meeting discussing Marinette's fate. I, of course, was terribly nervous for this meeting. When the meeting did happen, Alya, Nino, Alix, Kim, Aubrey and I all discussed scenarios and what we would do in these scenarios.

"I have one!" Aubrey said while tapping on her marker.

"What if the villians win? What if Wizardo,Infinity,Crysta and the rest of them, find the wands? What would we do?"

"Well we would be screwed!"Alix replied.

"What a supportive answer, Alix." Nino said sarcastically.

"What do you want me to say?"

Alya started to hold Nino's hand with comfort. He turned with confusion.

"She's right. Not everything has a perfect outcome, but every problem has a solution." She said.

Those words reminded me of what I was missing.

"If the villians were to get the wands. I pretty sure we would still be able to defeat them." Kim said.

"It won't be easy but we will prevail in the end."Alya said.

Alya turned to me and smiled. I stood up.

"This meeting is over. Thank you all for coming-"

"My miraculous! It's gone!" Aubrey yelled.

I was shocked to her that news. Alya and Alix stood up and ran to Aubrey, who had a complete wet face from crying. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kim head down to city hall. We must have an all out investigation for the butterfly miraculous!" I said.

Luka's POV

I woke up with the sun creeping through my window above my bed. I got up and stretched.

"Good Morning, Luka." Sass yawned.

"Good Morning, Sass."

I walked to my bathroom to go brush my teeth as usual. I went to the sink and grabbed brush and my toothpaste bottle. I squeezed it on my brush and looked up at mirror. I saw Marinette's reflection. It was so creepy. I tripped back and fell on the floor. I managed to get my body up and looked at the mirror again to see if I was just dazed or something. She wasn't there anymore. I was a little confused but just thought of it as sign. I continued to brush my teeth for 2 minutes and took off all clothes and went into my shower.

I walked out of the shower naked and grabbed my robe.

I got my clothes on and walked to the living room with my violin.

"Now what would you like me to play for you, Sass?"

"The song you played last time!"

I started to play my violin. I don't know why but I suddenly broke into tears. The song I was playing reminded me of Marinette.

"Being in love is hard to understand. Not even humans can comprehend the power of love. For centuries, I've seen snake miraculous wearers die for their love. Some even sacrificed their duty for love. It's so terrible when you genuinely love someone but you can't tell them that." Sass told Luka.

"She's my little sister and of course I love her, but I also miss her to the bone."

I got knock on my door. I wiped my tears off my face and answered it. It was Robin.

"Robin?"

"Hey Luka! I've been wanting to go to the movies with you. Would you like to go with me?"

"Sure! I love popcorn. Just give me a few seconds."

I shutted the door and walked to my room. I grabbed my favorite boots and put on. I was excited to go to the movies. Especially because I wanted to have something to take my mind off things. When I walked back to the living room,Robin was looking at my violin.

"It's pretty? Isn't it?"

"Oh! I didn't know you played violin."

"Since I was 4 years old."

"That's amazing. You're really talented."

I grabbed my violin and started to play and sing. I could tell Robin was surprised by my talent.

"You're perfect!"

"We better get to the movies."

"Yeah"

The whole way to the movies we talked to each other. I found out that we had a lot in common. We both liked music. We both cry whenever our younger siblings cry. Last, but not least we both play the guitar. During the movie, Robin had his head on my shoulder and I had my head on his. I heard some people in the back laughing at us but I didn't care. Robin seemed to care a lot.

"Hey can you guys be quiet!" Robin yelled at them.

They laughed. Robin stood up and punched one of them. I looked back and saw the guy who was making fun of us. Tear were falling down his face as his lip started to bleed. His lips were busted and his nose was bleeding. I ran out of the theater with tears in eyes.

"Wait Luka! Wait!" Robin screamed.

Sass looked at me with a concerned face. I turned around and did something that I will never forget (I won't name). I put my hands on my face in fear. I started to walk backwards.

"I'm sorry I thought-"

"I should have known. The soda,the theater,the talking, and you coming to my apartment." I replied.

Robin collapsed into to tears. I felt extreme guilt but I couldn't say anything.

Majestia's POV

I was in a safe little cave, so no one could suspect that I stole the butterfly miraculous from Aubrey. There were many butterflies in this cave, so I had an advantage.

"Gabriel did this job to weak! I bring furious evil into another's body."

I grabbed my scepter and pointed it at one of the butterflies. My eyes began to glow as the butterfly transformed itself into a pink akuma.

"Fly away now! Fly Away, Akuma!"

Luka's POV

I tried to give Robin a helping hand but he was too busy having an anxiety attack. I looked up and saw an akuma coming. I blinked for one second and saw the akuma fly into his necklace.

"Fallen Angel, I'm giving you the power to seek destruction throughout all Paris. It will have no cost whatsoever. You can simply live freely." Majestia told him.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

He transformed into Fallen Angel. He had black bangs with silver stripes. He had dark liquid like wings that moved every millisecond and his voice was deeper than a Wizardo's.

"Sass Scale Slither!"I yelled.

I transformed into Viperion and started to run. He was chasing me.

What am I going to do?

Rena Rouge and Bunnix came out of the burrow to save me.

"Now who's the... what the he-" Bunnix said.

"He looks so creepy, but we can save him. Right?"Rena said nervously.

"You think you'll be able to defeat me? No you won't!"He said.

He started to chase all of us again.

"What are we going to do?"Rena asked.

"Die?"Bunnix said.

"Think positively!" I said

"I got it!"Rena said.

She created a mirage of Bunnix to give us time.

We ran to a nearby alleyway and detransformed. Alya handed me some food to give to Sass.

"So what's your plan?"

"My plan is you use the ring of creation, that way you can stop him."

"Tikki,Sass, Unify!"I exclaimed. The ring of creation generaded Tikki's power of Creation and made me transform into Serpent.

Fallen Angel's POV

Bunnix ran all the way to the Eiffel Tower and collapsed there.

"I got you." I whispered to myself.

I flew to her and touched her. She disappeared like she was an Illusion. I realized they she actually was one. Before I could think, Serpent's yo yo came around my waist pulling me back. My necklace flew at my neck and into the real Bunnix's hands. She crushed it, causing it break.

"Time to de-eviles!" Serpent yelled.

The akuma flew out of my necklace and Serpent caught it with his yo-yo.

Luka's POV

The next day after Robin turned into a Fallen Angel, I went to the beach with Adrein. He felt very depressed and I wanted to bring joy into his heart.

We were sitting in the sand, with are feet in the water. Adrein had tears in eyes because the beach reminded him of Marinette.

"I miss her. Everyday I think about her! I think about what I'm losing and what I already lost."He explained.

"What are you losing?"I asked him.

"Hope."

Adrein leaned back into sand where he continued to cry.

"The thing is, I feel like I'm acting like my father. It's been a year and I'm still crying about how much I miss her."

"Adrein, it wasn't wrong that your father missed your mother. It was what he did. He didn't spend time with his only son and grieved about how much of a beautiful person your mother was. He became sociopath."

Adrein laughed for some reason. He stood up and looked at the sky.

"As long as we both miss her, she's always here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 258 21
*This story is based on the tv show "Miraculous Ladybug" in season one* Achievements: #1 under "Lucky Charm" 10/3/2018 #2 under "cataclysm" 10/3/201...
191K 4.4K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...
286 4 9
This is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction taking place after season 4. WARNINGS for death, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, and grief. (Most are depicted...
59.2K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...