VIOLET BOOK 04

By BlitzMikaelson

The Violetverse series centers on teenage Violet Benton as she makes her surprised return to Somerville High... More

Violet Benton - | Violetverse Series |
The Benton Gang - Violetverse Series
Chapter One : The Neon Maskers
Chapter Two : A Deadly Scheme Ploy
Chapter Three : The DVD Miser
Chapter Four : Cypress
Chapter Five : Super Violet
Chapter Six : The Special Agent Academy
Chapter Seven : The Eye Of The Lioness
Chapter Eight : The Simulation
Chapter Nine : The Animator Resurfaces
Chapter Ten : The Simple Smoothe
Chapter Eleven: We All Go Crazy Sometimes
Chapter Twelve : Beautiful Disaster
Chapter Fourteen : Thus Graduation
FINALE; Chapter Fifteen : Farewell To Somerville High

Chapter Thirteen : Dance The Night Away

12 0 0
By BlitzMikaelson

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The next morning, Me and the Benton Gang, along with other high schoolers, are looking around at the college booths in the school gym.

I've checked out a few college booths myself and their pretty good.

"Hey, V." Jonny said, sauntered up to me. "So, what college booth interested you?"

"Willow University." I replied. "What about you?"

"Dalton University." Jonny tells me. "And we haven't talked about it."

"Talked about what?" I asked him, a bit confused.

"Our fake make out in the Arts&Crafts room." Jonny said.

"Oh." I said and snicker a little. "That."

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"Perhaps, "Jiolet" is still there." Jonny said to me with a smile.

"Yeah. Perhaps." I said.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"Aaron and Monica already knows about our chemistry connection between us, Jonny." I said to him.

"I know. It's why I love you." Jonny tells me with a small smile.

Jonny and I exchange soften looks at each other and he slowly walks away.

Violet (VO) Jonny just told me that he loves me. Maybe, he's soaked up in high school senior glow.

*~*~*

3RD POV

That afternoon at the Harper Home, In the garage, Jonny is working on his Dad's truck.

I'm sitting on the stool. "Jonny, when you told me that you love me? You didn't mean it, did you?"

Jonny looks at me. "Sure, I did, Vinny. I meant it."

"Jonny?" I said, gently leaping off the stool, gently running my hand in my dark brown hair.

"I know, but Violet, what the hell are we doing?" Jonny asked me. "We're dating Monica and Aaron, knowing that our chemistry connection is like magnets, drawing us to each other."

"Exactly." I tell him. "You love Monica, and I love Aaron. And now, you're saying that you love me?"

"Perhaps, you and I are slowly falling out of love with Monica and Aaron." Jonny said, slowly walked up to me. "I'm sorry that I didn't reciprocate my feelings for you when I had my romantic chance, Vinny."

"But you're reciprocating your romantic feelings for me now, because we're almost prom and graduation." I said to him.

Jonny and I exchange soften looks at each other and we kiss each other. I gently cups his face with my hands and he gently wraps his arms around my waist, deepening our passionate kiss.

But I stop kissing him and pulls myself away from him. Jonny and I exchange surprised looks at each other.

"I'm sorry." I said, walking away.

*~*~*

BENTON HOME

That evening, Aaron is dressed up in a formal tieless suit.

"Violet? Aaron's here." My Mom said.

"I'm coming." I said, gently walking down the stairs, dressed up in my purple prom dress.

Aaron and I exchange smiles at each other.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi back at you." Aaron replied to me. "You look beautiful by the way."

"You look handsome too, Aary." I said to him.

Aaron and I exchange smiles at each other.

"Picture." My Mom said.

Aaron gets behind me, gently wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay, say 'Cheese'." My Dad said.

"Cheese." Aaron and I said in unison with smiles.

And my Mom takes the picture with her digital camera.

*~*~*

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

[Song: Alive - Krewella]

The school gym has been decorated with prom decorations and decorated tables.

The Benton Gang and I are dancing together, dressed up in our prom dresses and suits, exchanging smiles at each other.

[Song pauses]

Principal Bennett has a handheld microphone in her hand. "Good evening everyone. I have the Senior Prom King and Senior Prom Queen."

Everyone awaits for the Senior Prom King and Queen.

"The Senior Prom King and Senior Prom Queen are . . ." Principal Bennett said, glancing at a index card. ". . . Jonathan Harper and Violanthe Benton."

Everyone applauds, happily. Jonny and I exchange smiles at each other as we both walks up onto the stage.

Principal Bennett puts a Senior Prom King crown on Jonny's head and a Senior Prom Queen crown on my head.

Jonny and I exchange smiles at each other as we shake each other's hands.

[Song resumes]

Afterwards, back on the dance floor. The Benton Gang and I, and the high schoolers starts dancing together again.

*~*~*

[Song: Only Exception - Paramore]

Everyone is slow dancing. Aaron and I are slow dancing together.

"Aaron, I have to tell you something." I said, pausing our slow dancing.

"Okay, what is it?" Aaron asked me, becoming worried.

"Jonny and I kissed." I tell my boyfriend, glumly. "It just happened, but I pulled myself away from it."

Aaron looks at me processing what I told him about Jonny and Me kissing. "Even though, I'm not upset, but thanks for your honesty, Violet."

"You're welcome." I replied, still gloomy. "I'm so sorry, Aary."

"It's fine. We'll talk afterwards." Aaron said.

"Okay." Aaron said.

Aaron gently wraps his arms around my waist and I gently wraps my arms around his neck and we gently leans our foreheads on each other's as we slow dance again.

*~*~*

In the student lounge, Aaron and I are sitting on the sofa, glumly.

"Do you still love Jonny?" Aaron asked me.

"Perhaps, I do." I replied him. "But I don't want to talk about him right now, I wanna talk about you and me."

"Violet, you've been genuinely honest with me when it comes to Jonny." Aaron said, looking at me. "So, I'm not mad."

I looks at him with tears in my eyes and sniffles a little. "Okay." I said. "Is it okay, can we stay together until after graduation?"

Aaron looks at me and gently nodded. "Sure."

Aaron gently wraps an arm around my shoulder and I gently leans my head on his shoulder.

any Comment (s) ?
any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 4 21
❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡. ❞ Violet Benton and the Benton Gang returns as young adults after five years from...
73 0 17
The Violet-verse series continues its darkish plots and schemes, Bad Seeds villains and villainess, and darkish of mysterious. The Violet-verse serie...
441K 8.8K 46
Violet Rose Rodriguez is a 19 year old who thinks her life is falling apart after her mom's death. Even when she's drowning in her own thoughts she k...
128K 5.1K 56
Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high school. It takes one look at him to have he...