π™–π™©π™©π™–π™˜π™  𝙀𝙣 π™©π™žπ™©π™–π™£...

By deadxgxrll

Attack on titan and reader one shots. sometimes i feel silly and write interesting stuff (this) More

aot x reader one shots
he loves the smiths eren yeager
activities- jean k.
illegal activities reiner braun
jealousy- armin
painter- jean
the dance- E. yeager
office hange z. levi ackerman
forget- bertholdt
samurai - eren j.
break up- armin a.
House of balloons- zeke jaeger
escape from la- levi ackerman
birthday boy- jean k. [special]
lust- jean k.
the band- eren yeager
you got me - Armin arlert
Interstellar -Eren yeager

uni with connie

119 1 0
By deadxgxrll

nsfw🔞
connie and reader edited
__________________________________
middle of fall, november, snow covering pavements, cars, and buildings, your room was filled with the smell of something delicious cooking and the warm feeling of the blanket around you.

"GET UP COME ON" your roommate yelled from the kitchen, mikasa was the morning type, she'd get up at 6 am every day, do some exercise, make herself coffee and then make breakfast for the both of you, by the time you'd get up she'd already be dressed and with breakfast on the table.

"5 more minutes" you whine through the blanket, "no more five minutes get up." your friend said fixing her tie before walking out of your room.

"i'm going to kill myself" you sigh getting out of bed stretching, you look around only to spot empty bottles of beer and a vodka. "mikasa what happened yesterday?" you ask her with a toothbrush in your mouth "oh about that, ask connie" she winked sitting down at the table taking a bite of the food.

"sorry what, what does that mean" you said freaking out, "i'll tell you on the way now hurry it's 7:43". your lecture started at 9 but the way to your uni would take half an hour, plus meeting the other friends, and getting some snacks from shops.

outfit of the day (if u don't like it change it)

"y/n hurry up" mikasa yelled waiting for you behind the door, "coming coming" you said fixing your bag and grabbing your phone before walking toward the door, "my bad pimp", she playfully rolled her eyes locking the door.

on the way to the train station you both picked up some snacks and red bull. "what were u saying about that connie guy" you adverted your attention back at her, taking a puff from the cigarette, "you seriously don't remember him? buzz cut, blueish green eyes. tracksuit cmon now".

no, there's no way i got drunk with him and then slept with him, i'm not even, i'm not like that, how did i even meet him.

"i think he's known on twitch tbh, i heard some of our classmates talk about a guy named connie, how'd you even meet him" she said grabbing the cig that was between your fingers, "i honestly dont remember, i think i even did zaza (weed) with him" you said before tapping your card on the train walking to your platform, "would make sense why you wouldn't remember" she said following you.
__________________________________
"sit down everyone, thank you svetlana" your professor said thanking the woman that placed down some papers on his large desk, "i've got a surprise" he said getting back up walking around his desk resting against it, "come in" he said smiling against the fist that was over his mouth.

"y/n i don't wanna freak you out but i think the professors surprise is connie" she said leaning towards you, your head was on the table with your eyes closed, "fuck off" you flicked her off going back to your sleep, "i'm not joking, that's literally him" she whispered, "mikasa i couldn't care less".

"hey guys, my names connie" shit mikasa didn't lie,
your eye slightly opened looking down all the rows of tables and seeing the connie you apparently slept with.

i looked up only to see him staring at me, i wasn't so shy on holding eye contact with people, he had a tattoo under his eye, a few running down his neck and his hands, a beanie covering his buzz cut, and rings on his fingers.

a girl down the row squealed when he glanced at her while scanning the people in the room, and some guy scoffed in the back behind us, shit hes a good looking guy.

"take a seat wherever you want connie" your teacher said before making his way back to his chair, connie scanned the room once again making his way up the stairs, walking past your row and sitting on the one right behind you.

"hey sorry y/n right?" he said catching up behind you and mikasa while walking out the class, "yeah hey what's up" i tried acting as if we didn't most likely have sex last night, "can i have your insta" he asked unlocking his phone and giving it to me, "oh yeah sure" i said grabbing it typing in my insta and following it, "thank you, i'll text you" he said giving a wink before walking past us and down the hallway, "well at least he's acting normal" mikasa said nudging you, "not funny".

"and you think you slept with him because?" eren said taking a puff out of his cigarette, "your girl said so" you said glaring over to mikasa who was sitting next to eren on the metal bench, "listen guys, i'm not saying it happened, but i don't remember shit" i said lighting out the cigarette and throwing it on the floor.

"well maybe don't mix alcohol and weed next time" armin said nudging you, "as long as it was good i dont care guys, anyway i gotta go i have a lecture in 5 minutes" i said getting up waving to everyone before leaving the smoking area and going back inside the building.

the rest of the lecture you took notes, and then stayed on your phone, looking through connies instagram and the posts. Parties, festivals, concerts, girls, alcohol, blah blah

@conniespringer_9

❤️6k
____________________
comments off

@conniespringer_9

❤️8.2k
____________________
comments 492

@jeankirstein: stfu gargamel

@sashablouse: connie stop moaning so loudly i can hear you from two rooms away

@npc1: he's so hot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

etc

sigh

conniespringer has sent you a message
hey 👋

you
hey npc 👋

connie
i'm not an npc ?

you
did we have sex last night?
(straight to the point)

connie
no?
did you except us to😏
also i think i left my grinder at yours

you
you can come by to get it
unless youre lazy

connie
nah i'll pay you a visit again
are you in class?

you
yeah i finish at 6

connie
alright i'll wait for you in the
smoking area

you
alright 🫡
_______________________________

i quickly texted mikasa to go home instead of waiting for me, taking some notes in my notebook before the lecture ends.

"alright guys don't forget, next week you got an assessment, have a nice weekend" your professor said folding up his books and leaving the class.
making my way to the smoking area only to see
connie smoking whilst on his phone, "hey" i said walking up to him lighting up my cigarette.

"hey" he said looking up taking his airpods out, "about yesterday do you remember anything" i said asking him out of curiosity, "you don't remember anything at all?" he asked turning his phone off putting it in his pocket, "why would you think i'm asking?"

"right, first we smoked a joint in the park on the swings, surprisingly it hit you very quick and so you started rolling in the snow making snow angels which then ended up to us snow fighting, then you invited me over to yours as it was only one block away, you got some vodka out to heat us up as it was freezing, then we smoked another joint and just laid in your bed listening to music, your friend came home afterwards at around 11pm so i went home"

no sex, thank god.
mikasa was wrong

"that's a relief, i didn't try anything embarrassing right?" you said dropping your cigarette on the ground and stepping on it, before both of you made your way to your house.

"oh did i miss the fact when you tried making out with me which ended up with you falling off your bed and laying there for a good 10 mins" connie laughed showing you a picture of you passed out on the floor, "jesus, that's embarrassing" you said out loud looking away, "idk about you but i had a great time, maybe we can do it again soon" he said shrugging pushing his phone back in his pocket and fixing his beanie.

"i mean my friend is going over to her boyfriends tonight so" you offered looking over at him, "i'm down".
__________________________________
"right and then she goes 'you guys had sex' like how would she know" you said to connie taking a sip from the whiskey bottle that was between your legs, you were both sat on the floor in your bedroom, "at first i thought so too when i woke up but i remembered, don't worry we didn't do anything" he reassured you once again before leaning in for the bottle.

"my friends said to never mix weed and alcohol again and here i am doing it again" you said to him passing the joint over, "i mean i'm not a stranger anymore, you can trust me", your body leaned more against his, leaning your head on his shoulder as the both of you stayed in the same position for a bit.

"wanna play COD?" you offered getting up turning on your tv, "come" he said getting up getting on the bed, you passed a controller to him, taking one for yourself before sitting down next to him with the whiskey bottle still between your legs,
__________________________________
"i told you i was good" he said placing the controller on your bed before grabbing the bottle, "hey i usually beat anyone i play with, you just caught me off guard" words slipped out of your mouth so easily, the weed and alcohol relaxed you so badly you couldn't control yourself now.

"hey connie" you said grabbing his attention, "mhm" he muffled taking the bottle away from his mouth, "make sure i don't fall off the bed this time" you said before leaning in, grabbing the back of his head to pull him in more, his hands going to your back keeping you stable from falling.

you both pulled apart together taking a breath as your foreheads were pressed together, "are you sure?" he asks before you two make any mistakes, "yeah" you breathed against him getting up and taking your hoodie off, he leaned against the headboard taking his pants off, "condom" you say to yourself searching through your drawers, "one second" you said getting up going to mikasas room knowing she's gotta have one.

you placed it on the table before taking your pants and shirt off leaving you in your underwear and bra, you grabbed the condom getting back on the bed, you kissed him before pulling his underwear off, revealing his already hard cock, you spat on your hand first grabbing it and pumping it slowly, spitting on it more.

his waist moved trying to get more actions, "slow down" you laughed before position yourself over him, grabbing his cock and going down, both of your breaths hitching at the same time, his hands moved to your hips helping you out with the movement.

no sex could ever compare to the one you were having right now, even with the both of you being high and drunk it felt so good, connie was just too good at it.

his hand went behind your back unclipping your bra and taking it off revealing your breast, you paid no attention but continued riding him, your head thrown back, he felt so good.

your body started twitching as his fingers were kneading your nipple, "shh" he said picking you up and laying you down, your legs were shaking from the position you were in, he continued thrusting inside you as your leg was now over his shoulder.

"connie" you moaned gripping on his shoulder, finger nails digging into his skin, "you feel so good" he moaned, one hand holding your leg while the gripped against the headboard over ur head.

"cumming" you warned him as he got faster into you, your tits bounced with each thrust in, his eyes never leaving yours, "me too" he said upping his speed. you both sooner or later came at the same time, getting up to clean yourself you heard the door unlock.

"shit mikasa is home quick" you said tripping trying to put ur clothes back on faster, "Y/N!" you heard mikasa yell from the hallway, you heard more people walking in talking. you heard a knock at the door. the only thing having on is a pair of underwear and your shirt, you signed connie to at least put his pants on before opening the door"

"hey y/n" mikasa said peaking in through the door, "hey mikasa let me just put my trousers on and i'll come outside" you said smiling at her, "tell connie to at least put a shirt on" she smirked as you closed the door, you sighed looking over at connie.

you both quickly got dressed again pretending like nothing happened and leaving your room, you were greeting by your friends around the table that was filled with take aways and drinks,
"hey guys" you smiled hugging sasha and sitting down, "yo" connie said fist bumping eren and jean.

jean looked over at your, his eyebrows furrowed, he knew you two fucked, what you didn't know was jeans little crush on you, visioning you would make him go feral most nights before bed, but you two were just friends.

"did you two fuck" sasha said covering her nose, "you stink of sex get away from me" she said jokingly moving away, "oh shut up" you said pushing her away slightly.

you looked over at connie seeing him take a sip of his drink. "hey guys i'm not trying to ruin you're fucking moment but queen elizabeth just fucking died" eren said trying to hold back a laugh while staring at his phone, "why would you ruin this eren" mikasa said throwing one of the couch pillows at him, "I HAD TO, THEY WERE ABOUT TO FUCK AGAIN" he said shrugging his shoulders and pointing at the two of you.

"no we were fucking not" you said denying everything that happened between you and connie, "i wouldn't mind" connie said jockingly winking at you, "i think we came here at the wrong time" armin said pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed, "yeah you did" said connie fucking with you again.

the night went on, more drinks being poured, not realising all of you have college again tomorrow (i forgot what day it was)
jean and eren continued insulting each other, while you sasha and mikasa mocked them.

_____end_____

i never know how to finish off a story i'm sorry man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.1K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
954K 21.7K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
38.7K 800 21
A collection of oneshots from my DeviantART account. Mostly old fics. (I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!)
3.8K 41 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...