BIG BOOK OF EDENS

By Sakura-Maiden

A collection of my Edens Zero characters All images and media are not mine unless stated otherwise. More

Suri Kessho
Guinevere Elysium
Artemis Esmeray
Seraphina Ventus
Alison Veil
Niu Adel
Bahari Rafferty
Sasori Charluse

Twyla La Rouge

11 1 9
By Sakura-Maiden

════════════╗

♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Full name ↫

↬ Twyla La Rouge

↬ Nickname ↫

↬ Morana (Her cover name while she was with Drakken)

↬Age ↫

↬ 17 (At the start), 20 (After 3 Year Timeskip)

↬ Birthday ↫

↬ January 1st

↬ Birthplace ↫

↬ Gaxos

↬ Zodiac ↫

↬ Capricorn

↬ Height ↫

↬ 5' 3"

↬ Gender ↫

↬ Female

↬ Orientation ↫

↬ Straight

↬ Species ↫

↬ Human

↬ Social Class ↫

↬ Low class

↬ Wealth ↫

↬ Wealthy (at least when he was with Drakken)

❝Twyla is dead. I'm Morana. I'm stronger than Twyla ever was!❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R A T I N G S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Psychological strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Physical strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Close quarter combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Distanced combat ↫

⭐️⭐

↬ Leadership ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Wisdom ↫

⭐️

↬ Intelligence ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Confidence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Endurance ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

❝Drakken saved me. As far as I'm concerned he still had a heart.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

↬ When Twyla was with Drakken Joe she was sadistic and unrelenting. She was one of the cruelest people of his main crew and constantly terrorized people that owed Drakken money. Now, she is a lot better. She still has that side to her and is extremely excitable and loud. She has hunting instincts and high bloodlust, but it is more controlled. She is quick to action and to fighting, excited to get her hands dirty.

↬ Temper ↫

↬ Twyla does have a temper, especially concerning her past or her childhood. She doesn't like to be messed with that is for sure unless that means she can teach them a lesson.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Twyla doesn't know what discipline is unless it is Drakken's orders. She is a carefree person with little regard for her own health, often getting into trouble or dangerous situations.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ She is extremely skilled and when she cares about something she puts a lot of focus into it.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ She lives her life dangerous no matter what others think. She also isn't that smart.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ As far as Twyla is concerned, she has no dream she wants to wish from Mother. She just wants freedom.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ Oddly enough, Twyla has a fear of mirrors. But she also has a fear of fire.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ She likes anything to do with training and knives.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ She hates reading, but mainly because she is illiterate. She also doesn't like dogs.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ She has a soft spot for those that are poor or put under extreme pressures like she was under.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ She doesn't like talking about her old life as it brings back painful memories.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ None

↬ Role model ↫

↬ Strangely, she looks up to Drakken as he was strong even in hard times.

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ ADHD, Anxiety, Depression,

↬ Habits ↫

↬ She has a habit of playing with her hair and flicking her ears and tail around when she is happy or nervous. Her tail also straightens out when she is focused.

❝He wasn't going to kill me! He would never! He took me in when I needed him!❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Skin color ↫

↬ Ivory white

↬ Eye color ↫

↬ Ice blue

↬ Hair color ↫

↬ White

↬ Hair style ↫

↬ Her hair is long down her back and is usually kept down. It is extremely fluffy and goes in every direction.

↬ Body Type ↫

↬ Twyla has a good body shape. She has long legs and arms that help when she uses her ether and some curves to her but not too much to distract her. She also has very sharp nails.

↬ Scars ↫

↬ She has a lot from when she was younger but she doesn't like to talk about them.

↬ Piercing ↫

↬ None

❝Do you have anything more exciting to talk about, machine boy?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C L O T H I N G ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

❝I was born to be a seeker. Drakken made me more than that.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ H O M E L I F E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Location ↫

↬ Previously a laboratory on Gaxos, but then she was taken in by Drakken on Belial Gore, now it is currently the Edens Zero

↬ House size ↫

↬ All three were a pretty decent size.

↬ House type

↬ Laboratory and two ships

↬ Level of luxury ↫

↬ Low, High, High

↬ Outdoor description ↫

↬ The laboratory was surrounded by things that were mostly dead, but Belial Gore and Edens Zero are much more lively.

↬ Indoor description ↫

↬ Most of what Twyla knew in the laboratory were white rooms, glass, and more white walls. While Belial Gore and Edens Zero were both more color filled even with the craziness that was going on the Belial Gore ship.

↬ Bedroom description ↫

↬ All Twyla knew was a blank room filled with awful medical supplies while on Gaxos. When she lived on Belial Gore she had a luxurious room thanks to Drakken and was filled with all kinds of things. Now on the Edens Zero, she has a room filled with plushes and things for her to lay on and climb.

❝I will give anything never to see a white room again.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

↬ She collects knives and plushies but she also loves climbing things such as rocks or trees.

↬ Talents ↫

↬ Twyla is extremely acrobatic and fast. She has extremely high agility even without her ether. She also is an extremely good killer and hunter.

↬ Sports ↫

↬ None

↬ Occupation ↫

↬ She was previously a seeker, forced to find hiders even at such a young age. However once Drakken took her, he told her she can't kill anyone. She made a few mistakes, but eventually learned "better". She became his hunter in search of anyone that tried to hide away from paying their loans to him by whatever means necessary. Now on the Edens Zero she is mainly a scout, looking ahead for any situations.

❝I didn't purposefully get us into trouble... This time.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Father ↫

↬ As far as Twyla knows her real father is dead, now she sees Drakken Joe as her father figure as he taught her plenty.

↬ Mother ↫

↬ Twyla never got to meet her mother either and knows nothing about her.

↬ Brother(s) ↫

↬ Unknown

↬ Sister(s) ↫

↬ Unknown

↬ Other relatives ↫

↬ None

↬ Enemies ↫

↬ At first it was anyone that Drakken stated was an enemy, but now anyone who threatens her crew mates.

↬ Rivals ↫

↬ In her eyes, Sister is her biggest rival. Not only do they knock heads because of the fact that she is undisciplined, but Sister's medical supplies freak out Twyla.

↬ Friends ↫

↬ Mainly the girls aboard the Edens Zero as she feels she can trust them. Though she is a bit closer to Kleene and is protective over her. She also sees Laguna as a good friend.

↬ Best friend ↫

↬ Ophelia Renner (@Ravenwolf2020 's oc).

She grew up with her before she was taken away completely. She almost forgot she existed, assuming she had died. While she was forced to see her as an enemy at first, she is glad to have her back.

↬ Love interest ↫

↬ Kris (Jinn) Rutherford

They were side by side when they worked for Drakken for the most part. If they weren't on missions, they were typically in the same room together. She often annoyed him whenever she could but he didn't seem to mind her too much. After they joined the Edens, Twyla was planning on leaving or even betraying the group for the fun of it, but he was one to bring her to her senses.

↬ Marital status ↫

↬ Single

↬ Spouse ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Children ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Pets ↫

↬ None

❝This crew is my family, whether I like it or not I don't think they'll let go anytime soon.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C O M B A T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Rank ↫

↬ S with ether, high A without ether.

↬ Weapons ↫

↬ She mainly uses knives with jagged edges.

↬ Favorite weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Specialized weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Range ↫

↬ She can mainly only fight close range but can still throw her lives.

↬ Accuracy ↫

↬ She is extremely accurate, especially if she knows where she wants to aim.

↬ Power ↫

↬ Aerial Boost

Description: Twyla creates rings that typically float that she uses to boost her speed or agility. If she swings from them it boosts her agility and flexibility while if she goes through them, she gets a speed boost.

↬ Block/nullified ↫

↬ Her aerial rings can shatter if a force is strong enough and also of course it is useless if she is bound by any way.

❝I've been training since my birth. There is nothing that can stop me.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Age 0-12 ↫

↬ Twyla was born to be an experiment. That was all that she was good for in their eyes. Born from two strong seekers, Twyla was supposed to be the ultimate hunter. From the time she was born she went through training to survive any challenge that may oppose her. It was hard on her and yet she thought of it as life. All the painful experiments and hours of training, it was her life. There was one person she knew at the time. Eventually, at 7, she noticed a man would be there to watch her experiments and something inside of her made her want to do better.

A year after this she finally met her best friend, Ophelia. It was hard to be friends in this environment, especially with the schedule Twyla was given, but every so often they would be able to see each other. Those were the happiest times while Twyla was trapped. At least she knew she had a friend.However as she got older, Twyla's training became more painful and harder. She barely managed to make it through each day but Ophelia at least was there to comfort her, tell her about the outside world. But this is when Twyla started to become filled with more bloodlust and her temper's fuse started to shorten. She began taking it out on Ophelia, though she often didn't mean to. She also took it out on doctors and guards of the laboratory, often seriously injuring them.

Finally at 12 years old, someone came to "rescue" her. It was none other than Drakken Joe. He took her to Belial Gore and taught her that she was worth more to him than she was worth at the laboratory. She was his hunter in charge of finding people that hid from their debt. Of course behind the scenes she was really just feeding into his life force.

↬ Age 13-18 ↫

↬ Twyla's name became Morana within a year and she was excellent at her job as she made sure to do everything as perfect as possible. She still struggled with her bloodlust and sometimes killed people by accident due to this, but still was quite cruel on purpose. She became more unstable as the years progressed.

Eventually she met Kris and found out his and Kleene's story, though mainly through his sister. Having a similar story to his, she became close to him in a way that would often annoy him. Though he would never push her away so she just continued to stay at his side through the years while also hoping to provide his sister with care.

After many years of this life, however, Edens Zero took it from her with the arrest of Drakken Joe and the downfall of Belial Gore, where she found out Drakken's true intentions.

↬ Darkest secret ↫

↬ Even with Kris and Opehelia she is still hesitant to open up about everything she went through while in the laboratory.

❝I wonder if I will live a shorter life...❞

╔════════════╗

♚ T H E M E S O N G ♚

╚════════════╝

Anywayssss

╔════════════╗

♚ C R E D I T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and audio, may be subjected to copy right law. I (user name) do not own the images, videos, and audio. ↫

↬Template created by Ace_Chick ↫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
324K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
51.9K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
43K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...