Alice in borderland (Characte...

By Suga-Cube_

[š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬ š± š«šžššššžš«] ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” A young girl, naive and naif who wasn't made for t... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš« & š–ššš«š§š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš«š¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 1
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 2
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 3
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 4
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 5
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 6
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 7
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 8
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 9
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 10
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 12
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 13
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 15
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 17
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 18
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 19
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 20
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 21
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 22
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 24
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 25
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 26
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 27
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 28
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 29
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 31
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 32
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 33
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 34
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 35
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 36
š‚šØšÆšžš« š®š©šššš­šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 37
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 38
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 39
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 40
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 41
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 42
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 43
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 44
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 45
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - 46
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš«- 30

4.3K 143 92
By Suga-Cube_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

This is what it felt like to fall and not care where you land.

Over the beautiful night, over the beautiful moment, over his intoxicated drowsy eyes, you were under him. Cold fingers did not resist the urgency of touching his skin as your fingertips slightly gazing his smooth chest in lustful manner. This night seems so passionate, and his embrace feels like whole world, like there's no place you rather be, there's no one on this earth, it's just you and him.

So close to eachother that your souls can feel eachother's desire.

His touch

His stare

His voice....

The moon shining brightly even when it's not whole, through the white curtains of the window of the room you both are in. It illuminate his face making him look breathtaking even with that messy hair and half leaded eyes. Even with that darkness around you both, your vision only sees him.

Lips moulding with eachother as only sounds that reached both of your ear was sounds of your own panting and moaning. The kiss was slow and sensual as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, almost trying to emerge in you. His tongue sneaked out and darted against your lips, wanting nothing but just to get inside and explore your wet mouth which you gladly allowed by parting your lips.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and chest pressed against his. In slow manner you both were drowning in eachother, taking time to feel each and every lil bit of it. This feeling was so intense and amazing that you couldn't think of anything else and started looking forward to getting this pleasure more and more.

His hands moved from your shoulder to chest, stealing your breath and the heat from your skin, making you quiver under him when you were5 still focus on kiss.

Finally his lips left yours and trail down to your neck, not giving you enough time to breathe, your body almost melted into his form.

You sharply stuck on your breath when his fingers slowly but surely gazed at the edge of the string of your bra, playing with it a bit then slowly pulling it. Your stomach flipped and your heartbeat got faster when it slowly came to loose on your skin.

"A-A-Arisu." You breathlessly whispered out his name which seems to excites him more as his heart started to beat like crazy and his hands tighten and folded around your back, drawing you in closer and why not? The girl he ever imagined himself with, the first ever girl he kept in his heart, in his mind, the only girl he wants to claim as well as the only girl he wants to belong.

He's breathing so hard that it tickle the sensitive skin of your neck. You can feel his firm chest and the heart that beats within.

"I'm afraid I can no longer remain as a friend my love-" He pause making sure you're listening. "I'll be gentle. I promise." He whispered while sliding your bra from one hand and other one made its way to remove your under clothes.

You don't need his words to tell that he'll be gentle but still it's your first time. obviously he's drunk not in his sense, but you are, you know what you are doing, you wouldn't have been here, in his bed, naked, if it wasn't your decision. You gonna give your innocence, you gonna let your heart take away, gonna give yourself to him.

His gaze buning to you, like he can make you cruble with his gaze. So familier yet, so foreign. It makes different emotion swirl inside you like butterflies enrupt in your stomach, like you can't breath, you can't inhale, you feel suffocated but in good way.

He pulls back, just an lil to stare at your eyes.

His hands are still caught between your thighs which were trying to clenched closed unintentionally Your eyes shut closed,

Fallen into the bliss of abyss.

"Do you know for how long I wanted to do this to you, to put my finger inside you," "Your eyebrow forrowed as you slowely oened your eyes.

"To put my lips onto you, to... be inside you." He denched his finger inside you, touching your spot in perfect manner, like it wasn't his first time doing it, again making you close your eyes in bliss and your body shaken.

"To see you in mess just because of me." He pulled his finger back just a lil and added another one, going in and out again.

It's so hot that how perfect his words sounds, dipped in honey and his finger doing it's work.

He was doing great, he himself twitching to be inside you but he know very well that his first priority will always be you and now it is time for you to enjoy it.

His speed increased and your climax approaching. Your grip on sheets tighten and your breath raging.

"A-arisu I-I'm gonna co-" You came before completing your sentense. Slowely taking raging breath, your breath shaken. Chest raised up and down as his fingers still inside you, thump rubbing now your red swollen buds.

It moved by the side of your hips, featherly stroking your skin and he grabbed the side of your hips firmly "Hold yourself love, it's not over yet." His voice rang in your ears. The words indicating that there's still a long night left to bear this pleasurable torture.

He brought his face closer to your entrance and licked it lightly, making your eyes shut and your leg tremble. As if he already sensed your now shut eyes he pulls back his head and tighten his grip on your hips.

"Keep your eyes open, look at me baby." But you didn't dare to open your eyes, nowing that he is watching you, your bare body. But what he did next immediately made you open your eyes and you gasped.

One of his hand on your butt cheeks, squezzing it roughly.

Your eyes met his half leaded, between your thighs making your embarrassed at the view and almost shut your eyes.

"I want you to look at me when I eat you." His slurry voice was enough to make your heart beat fast but his statement almost stopped it's beating.

Looking at your eyes as if making sure that your gaze fixed on him, he slowely dips his head down on your entrance. Leaving wet kisses and then sucking and licking it. While all the time your eyes fixed on him, watching him eat you out, moaning and leaving sinful voices.

Sound of his sucking on your chit was music to your ears, an erotic song if you define it. The tip of his hair tickling your skin as he pressed his face more deeper in you. His tongue doing great work, now going inside and fucking you Almost falling in depth of lust, going a lil down, you spread your legs more, gently but impatentionally you tucked on his hair and pressed his face impossibly close to your core. To which he didn't mind, infact it was pleasure to him that you are enjoying your every moment with him.

"A-Arisu~"

"I know you tastes sweet, but never knew you could taste this delecious." He said pulling away and hovering over you, trapping your messed form between his arms, licking his lips shamelessly while staring at your tired eyes, he asked. "You ready?"

The words that smoothly flows from his lips, was so softly and gently as if he was hesitate to ask it for a moment, to which you just smiled through your emotion and nodded your head lightly. Intrusting your everything to him, making him smile and kiss your forhead.

It doesn't take long. His strong hands caress your tender body, how they glide across your delicate skin and soothes the chills you felt to your very core.

Soon the rivers of desires consume you, taking a soft breath in relief and bless you closed your eyes and sinks ever deeper.

Arisu looked at your reliefed, smiling face and pushed his dick in, just the tip, making your brows frown, you let out a painful moan, you gasped and an ache overcomes you.

"You-You alright, love?" He asked in concern, not moving further, letting you adjust with his size and your aches are soothed only by the warmth of his hand over your swollen clit. You flinched, the feeling of his fingers gliding through your tender lips, but soon meledious sounds of your moan could be heard telling Arisu that you're okay now.

He stuffed his face on your neck and caged your body in his arms. The sound of your moistened parts filling the air as it resonates in the room.

You clenched uncontrollably, making him cries out, hips forcing his cock deeper between your lips.

You legs shaken again, feeling overwelmed and heart pumping through your chest loudly, that even Arisu could hear it. He fasten his speed, realizing you and him both are near, hands clenched onto sheets, nails digging on it, almost tearing it apart. "A-Aris-"

"I know, love. I know. please come for me." Going deeper and faster, making you reach your level. You explode for him, releasing all the emotions and love you had inside you for so long. Emotions that was craving to be with someone from not just weeks or months but years, past few years. The dream you had for so long to be with someone, a trusty someone, someone who is chosen by you not by your father, is came true and it's now infront of you,

he's now infront of you. With a groan he too, came inside you.

The night didn't end here, infact it was just a beginning, beginning of your new life. Panting, he flopped himself beside you, his left cheeks against the soft matress and eyes darted to your face. He gently stroke your cheeks, making your eyes meet with his,

as moon shine on your face when you ilted your head.

He knows.... this moon.... is witness of your soul bounding,

withness of this night,

witness that you belongs to him.

Without saying a single word his hands spoke to you, answering your every questions.

“Y/n? Can I hold you like this? For forever?" He asked tapping on your bare stomach which you found rather cute, suppressing your giggle, you wrapped his hands around you. You melted onto his touch and curled up in his arms, smiling.

He was thinking about your future, can't wait for your future together. He knows he have to get out of this borderland, he has to,

now he got the strongest reason to leave this fuckin' world of death games, you.

He has to do this for you, for him, for both of you. His wish of cuddling up and watching movies, holding your hand, getting a pet and take care of it just like your own child until you both get one of your own, getting lost in your eyes, falling asleep with his arms wrapped around you and forget about this world.

"please say I didn't done anything wrong in this state. Say as much as I want you, you want me too.” He asked, like a child asking if he did anything wrong preparing dinner.

“I-I want you too, Arisu. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here, would I?”

He smiled snuggling in your neck, protectively tightening his grip around you.

“I love you Y/n.”

“I love you too.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/n- Ehhhhh???? I always wanted to make him the main character of smug scene, and that's all because of the movie 'Death Note 2015'.

He looks so cool there, I almost cried at that epic 'bang' scene.
(╥﹏╥)

━━━━━━━━━

And second, SORRRRRRYYYYY!!!! I was busy with my exams n all after that college stuff didn't seems to finish at all .... freshers, farewell, inspection blah blah blah..... but fortunately I'm here....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
7.1K 212 10
Y/N L/N had never expected to meet such two ambitious and optimistic people.. Let alone befriending them..? You've just recently moved in this wonde...
3.3K 98 9
You are one of Eli's and Anna's best friend. Perhaps a love interest to someone. You have powers like Eli but keep them hidden because you don't want...
497K 17.4K 49
"š™‹š™§š™¤š™¢š™žš™Øš™š, š™—š™–š™—š™®, š™„'š™”š™” š™©š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™–š™«š™šš™£ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–š™£š™© š™žš™©. š™„'š™”š™” š™©š™–š™ š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™¤ š™š™šš™–š™«š™šš™£ š™žš™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ...