𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭...

By joshuanhong

When Leo's friend invites her to her house, she stumbles upon her friend's brother, Kim Mingyu. More

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
bad news
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
twenty one

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

828 22 3
By joshuanhong

RATED 16+

__

After graduating high school, life isn't the same anymore.

You're off to college after months of staying at home. You were accepted to a prestigious university in your hometown, Seoul.

You were one of the best students in your class that teaches were counting on you to get into the nice college and you did!

Separated from most of your friends from high school after graduation, but you still have two friends that will be with you.

Kim Minsi and Lee Chan, or you go by his own given code name, Dino.

These two will keep you awake in college for classes. You were friends with them since you moved out of Shenzhen. Yes, you are Chinese. You already know who your older sibling is. Wen Junhui. He is your older brother and he always nags at you at any time he has for it. But in the end, he really loves you and cares for you.

Now that you're moving on in life, it is time to start a brand new one.

Your name is Leona Wen, in short, Leo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 7.4K 173
in which SEVENTEEN actually debuted with seventeen members // an imagines + preference book around the lives of the four girls in SVT.
28.2K 706 50
Jeonghan and Seungcheol fall in love. There are ups and downs but they trust each other.
473 15 13
In which Jeonghan and his friends decide to spend the night at his house, but when an unexpected guest arrives, everything goes downhill.
199 0 18
Kim Rachel is a girl who likes reading and writing and maybe going out with her best friend unlike her twin brother Kim mingyu, he is the popular boy...