๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Od firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... Vรญce

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|37| Watch The Hands!

632 21 5
Od firery_vry

━━━━━━ Watch the hands! ━━━━━━

Vein started crawling in Gyutaro's legs reaching over to the demon's feet that intently regenerated.

'He regenerated his legs?.. Damnit he already neutralized the poison.' Muichiro thought in shock, the poison that she had spent so long working on since the hidden mist village was not strong enough to even paralyze this demon.

"Man, that poison sure packed a punch, but now it's my turn!" Gyutaro lifted each arm to the said as I uttered the words.

"Blood Demon Art: Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Sickles (円えん斬ざん旋せん廻かい・飛とび血ち鎌がまEnzan Senkai: Tobi Chigama!" 

Gyutaro unlashed circular waves of sharp solidified blood sickle came from his body. The rotating circular slash started swinging at Muichiro and Clone One when they were up close to him and tried to attack him.

Muichiro noticed something and looked up straight at Gyutaro's arms. 'He can attack without swinging his arm, and It has a far reach...'

Clone One tried to force their way to Gyutaro but the lower sleeve of their clothes ended up getting torn away. Suddenly they felt a kick in their stomach making them fall backwards away from the demon and Muichiro

"Sound Breathing: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes (肆しノ型かた 響きょう斬ざん無む間けんShi no kata: Kyōzan Muken

Muichiro held up both her blades apart and started spinning them rapidly in conjunction with releasing her bombs. Once the bombs made contact with the rotating sickles, it created massive explosions while defending herself from any of Gyutaro's sickles.

Due to that attack, it caused dust to rise from the ground. Once the dust was cleared Gyutaro wasn't there any more. Making Muichiro look around her surroundings.

"Lady Muichiro, watch out!" Neji shouted as suddenly Daki's sashes came from behind Muichiro, but the young Tokito was able to step out of the way just in time. Another one came for her face but she jumped into the air doing a back flip avoiding it.

A sash was coming to ward her at the front so she lifted her hands and used her blades to deflect them.

"Neji?" She questioned as some sashed tried to block her view of the other by trying to trap her in, but Neji sent some kunais knocking them down.

"I'll draw the sash's attention!" He announced. "Don't mind me! I'll help take care of that female demon! You find the other dem-" Out of the blue Gyutaro came out of nowhere and grabbed Naji's jaw with the intent to kill.

"You've got some nerves jumping into this fight," He mumbled then looked Neji direct in the eye. "But now you have to suffer the consequences of that choice!"

"Neji!" Muichiro called to put the Daki's sashed came raining down on Muichiro causing her to deflect them. 'These sashes there blocking me.' More and More sashes came to her they then started wrapping themselves around Muichiro in a ball completely blocking her view.  of Neji.

Muichiro didn't know what she was feeling, rage no anger no disappear? No. When the last thing she was saw Gyutaro grabbing Neji's jaw, she felt something snap in said of her and she didn't like the feel due to not understanding it.

But all that matters now to her was to make sure that Neji was safe and to cut those Demons down till their last dying breath.

"Mist breathing Third: Form: Scattering Mist Splash (参さんノ型かた 霞か散さんの飛し沫ぶきSan no kata: Kasan no Shibuki)

Muichiro releases a powerful circular slash in front of her cutting away the sashes that were in front of her.

"Get away from him..." She grumbled.

Clone One who was still lying on the ground heard Muichiro grumble, it tried to get up but the pain from getting poisoned and thrown was getting in their way.

It brought its legs up in the air and kicked them up making it land on it's feet. It then looked up to see what the real Muichiro was talking about which made their eyes widen.

Clone One quickly got off the ground and started running to where Neji and Gyutaro were 'Another person is about to be killed before my eyes! Close the distance! You can't always be the one being protected, I have to be useful here!' Clone One stopped its running when it saw Daki sashes coming their way and started knocking and redirecting them every time they got close to themselves. 'It's because I'm weak... He doesn't acknowledge me as a threat. So if I make an unpredictable move, I can save him!'

Clone One lowered its sword once it saw that the sashes were no longer coming for it. 'I have not choice... I have to use Hinokami Kagura! Maybe I can reach him with that!' Clone One took a deep breath and tried to let it out but was unable to do so due to fatigue.

'What else can I do that will be able to save him? I have to act before It's too late!' Clone One's pupal shrunk as they leapt up into the air at Gyutaro and Neji then...

Clone One had mixed Muichiro's Water Breathing with its Hinokami Kagura, allowing it to close the distance and slice off Gyutaro's arm whiles saving Neji in the process.

 Gyutaro was taken aback by this, he took a look at his now cut of hand then looked back and saw Neji lying on a tree branch while Clone One spread its left had to the side in a protective manner.

'I didn't think that clone was capable of such a lightning-quick move.' Gyutaro thought as  Clone One then started coughing uncontrollably with its left eye closed shut. 'Judging from its fatigue, there's no way he can move like that again right now.'

Clone one then brought its left hand to its blade holding it firmly. 'I did it. I did it. Keep blending the Breathing Techniques. Use Water breathing and Hinokami Kagura in combination. That'll give me more attack power, than I'll have with just Water breathing, and I'll also be able to move long than with just Hinokami Kagura. 

'I believe every swordsman who has fought against the demons up 'til now has been doing the exact same thing all along... Pairing the Breathing Techniques with the sword skills that suit them best and modifying them into a form that draws out their full power. They altered their moves and thought everything out, I'm sure those same swordsmen were able to create different techniques like that. Diverged from one to another and how they increased in number. Modify it... Into any form, no matter what form you change it to, make it lighter, and be flexible. That's the kind of fighting style Tsunade nee taught Muichiro to use.'

Gyutaro quickly regenerated his arm and rushed forwards at Clone Three swinging his flesh Kama at the clone forcing it to delft by blocking with its blade. Gyutaro then swung again but this time his Flesh Kama hook with Clone One sword.

Muichiro suddenly appeared behind Gyutaro making Clone One and Neji gasp in shock as they watch Muichiro swing her blade at Gyutaro's neck.

"Hahah!' Daki laughed in amusement. Clones Two and Three were still in conflict with Daki. Clone Three brought their sword to the front and deflected Daki's sashes that were coming their way, then jumped back into a branch behind it.

"Whoa! Hey! Watch it!" Clone Three shouted as it backflipped into the air when they saw an incoming sash. "There's too many of these things to keep up with."

Four sashes started following Clone Two as it jumped into the air trying its best to avoid it, but before It could it Clone Two, Clone Three came rushing in and priced both its blade in the sashes.

"They might be slithery, but these things are hard as a rock!" Clone Three exclaimed before pulling the sashes off and jumping into the air along with that sashes. "There's no end in sight to em' either!"

Clone Three shouted in pure annoyance as they jumped and landed on a sash, before jumping again and landing on another. It then looked down to where Muichiro and Clone One were and started panicking.

"Damn it! Damn, It!" It shouted with sweat running down its face, "They're going to decapitate him without me!"

"Clone Three, incoming attack!" Clone Two shouted once they notice Daki's sashes coming from behind the other Clone's back. Clone Three quickly turned and tucked themselves avoiding the sash.

Clone Three then landed on the tree branch before quickly stepping out of the way when it saw another sash coming its way. "The only way to bring this one down is for us to strike at the same time." Clone Three exclaimed while nocking a sash coming out their way.

"She's causing destruction while running from place to place. We're able to hold our own dodging her belt attacks, but we can't expect to win just by avoiding her. We have to act!" Clone Three eyes zoomed in and glazed upon Daki's neck. "There's no point in just dodging! If we can close the distance, then we can go for her head!"

Something inside Clone Three snapped when they started groaning and shuddering as a tick mark appeared on their head. They then let out a battle cry before rushing in at Daki nocking all the sashes that were in their way. It then halted its steps and jumped into the air along with Clone Two when it saw a sash coming from below.

"Clone Three, calm down!" Clone Two yelled. "We don't have to strike simultaneously. We just need to make sure the two demons' heads aren't connected! We'll continue to press on the attack even if those guys cut off his head first!!"

A sash scraping sound appeared from behind Clone Two as it turned around a bit and saw that Daki's sashes were trying to wrap themselves around them.

But Clone Two was able to break out with a single lightning slash. "Even after they've beheaded their demon, we have to fight with all we've got!"

Clone Three was taken aback by this. "Wait, you're... You're like... You're like a completely different person now, aren't you?! What give?!"

Muichiro quickly swung her blade at Gyutaro's neck using the opportunity that Clone One had given her, as Clone One also followed her doing the same. Once both blades were just about to make contact with the demon's head, they hit something other them the demon's neck.

Gyutaro had raised his flesh Kama up to the side of his neck stopping the two slayer's blades. Gyutaro then snickered. "You really think you're capable of cutting off my head?" He questioned. "Hate to break it to you, but that's not going to happen!"

The flesh on Gyutaro Kama started crawling on Clone Ones' blade, as the clone started trying to pull their blade back. 'My blade is stuck!' It started crawling on Muichiro blade two which she quickly took notice of.

She then hastily grabbed her second blade and swung it at Gyutaro's neck to deal the finishing blow. But suddenly Gyutaro's head twisted a full 180º and caught the blade with his teeth. 

'Of course, a freak like you can swing his head all the way around like that.'

Blood sickly started appearing out of Gyuatro's flesh, as the demon was just about to lunch another Blood Demon Art, Muichiro quickly took notice of this and in an attempt to save Neji's life and to make sure Clone One stays here long enough, she throws herself and Gyuatro away from the other two.

Neji grabbed onto Clone One waist as the both of them flew back a bit. "Lady Muichiro!" Neji called out as he quickly stood up as tried to run to where the young Tokito was but was stopped when Gyutaro unleashes his blood slashes once again, preventing Neji to get anywhere close to Muichiro.

"Look Out!" Clone Three Shouted out making Clone One and Neji look at where it's voice came from. Clone One gasped once they saw Clone Two and Three above them with Daki's sashes towering over them.

Both Clone Two and Three Landed on the tree branch where Clone One and Neji were. Clone One quickly picked up Neji and tried to drag him away with the remaining strength they had. Both Clones Three and Two tried to deflect all of the sashes that were coming Clone One and Nejis way.

"They're forcing us to change our strategy! I can't close in on that maggot girl, no matter what! So the three of us will have to take her on, while Muichiro deals with the praying mantis guy alone!" Clone Three claimed before rushing back in at Daki, leaving Clone One and Neji.

"Well, at the very least, this one is the weaker of the two. We need to behead her first." Clone Two states and turned to 'look' at Clone One. "Clone One, can you still move?"

When they were just about to answer, they looked down at the ground where Muichiro and Gyutaro were battling it out. Clone One wanted to join her and help her out but there was no opening to do so due to their battle being so intense.

Daki's sashes flew over to Clone One blocking their sight from the battle below, making them focus on what was going on in front of them. It then started wrapping itself around Clone One quickly trying to tighten itself around Clone One.

Clone one quickly and swiftly swung their blade upwards cutting up all the sashes. "I can move!" They claimed. "However, Muichiro has been poisoned, I'm not sure how long she's going to last. So we have to hurry, or else she owns to make it!"

Gyutaro blood-sickly suddenly appeared right in front of them trying to harm Clone One, but they were quick enough to move out of the way and deflect it once it came swinging back at the clone. 'I barely blocked it. That was close. He's attacking us even as he fights Muichiro.' Clone One thought then turned back calling out to Neji.

"You shouldn't worry about me at all!" Neji announced to Clone One. "I'll go hide and try to stay out of this battle for now! You just focus on winning!" Daki's sashes suddenly came from behind Neji giving the young Hyuga not enough time to react.

"Water Breathing: Third Form: Flowing Dance (参さんノ型かた 流りゅう流りゅう舞まい San no kata: Ryūryū Mai)" Clone One swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing all the sashes in front of them. 

"Thunder Breathing: First Form: Thunderclap and Flash (壱いちノ型かた 霹へき靂れき一いっ閃せんIchi no kata: Hekireki Issen)" While Clone two dashed in front of Neji with a blinding speed cutting off all the sashes from above and below.

"Are you alright!" Clone One asks turning to Neji to check. "Yes, thanks to you!" He responded before jumping far away from the battle.

"Hahah!" Daki laughed making Clone One immediately turn around to face her. "I can see that your movements are getting more and more sluggish. I wonder Which of you will be the first to fall apart?" She questioned.

'Damn Clone Two and I are pretty much woundless. We got to start getting serious. The other two are banged up from giving their all. What was the point of all that sufferable training Muichiro put herself through? What was the point, What was the point?!' Clone Three exclaimed in their thoughts.

"Clone Three!" Clone One called out while running towards the other. "This demon's neck is too soft to cut normally! We have to either go at the right speed otherwise we have to get her head from multiple directions."

'How? it's heading towards Clone One as well,' Clone Three thought as they stopped running and looked back at Clone One. 'It seems like the attack has... Ever so slightly slowed down.' Clone Three thought before frowning their brows in anger. "Maybe I'm just seeing things here, but I'm gonna assume it has!"

Clone Three then Jumped high into the air with both their blades raise up high. Once It was falling down the blade ripped across the sashes that were coming the clone's way, before landing on a tree branch and nocking all the sashes away. "All right!" It shouted in glee. "You want multiple directions, Leave it to yours truly, the dual-wielder! As long as you two have my back, together, we can beat her!" It exclaimed.

"Understood! Clone Two, protect Clone Three!" Clone One stated.

"Got it!"

Daki giggled at the determination. "You can bring all the ugly freaks you want to the fight, but it's not going to change a thing!" Daki yelled then sent her sashes high in the sky before they came crashing down on the clones, making them all leap back for her creating a distance.

But that didn't stop the clones as they immediately got back up to their feet and started rushing forwards to her, blocking and deflecting every sash in their way.

"Now, Clone Tree!" Clone One shouted. "Let's go!" Clone Three exclaimed in excitement. "Stay close and don't let me down, underlings!" Clone Three then took in a deep breath, as four sashes were coming right at them, but Clone One and Two appeared in front of them and knocked them out of the way.

"Beast breathing..." Clone Three muttered as the bones in their body began to jolt. "Eighth Form: Explosive Rush! (捌はちノ型かた 爆ばく裂れつ猛もう進しんHachi no kata: Bakuretsu Mōshin)"

Clone Three charges towards their Daki at blinding speeds, ignoring all her incoming attacks, but Clone One and Two were there to make a way for Clone Three.

"Water Breathing: Third Form: Flowing Dance (参さんノ型かた 流りゅう流りゅう舞まい San no kata: Ryūryū Mai)"

Clone One exclaimed as they swung their body around twisting and turning while simultaneously deflecting and nocking all the sashes out of Clone Threes way.

"Thunder Breathing," Clone called out as they were running, and then they started speeding up. "First Form: Thunderclap and Flash (壱いちノ型かた 霹へき靂れき一いっ閃せんIchi no kata: Hekireki Issen)"

They launched into the air with a blinding speed, so fast the Daki's sashes couldn't keep up with them. Clone One Jumped into the air again trying to slice a sash but they missed, luckily Clone Two came right in time and deflected the sash before it could get any closer.

"RAHHHHH!!" Clone Three roared.

"Flowing! / Thunder Clap And Flash!" Both Clones exclaimed whiles still high in the air. "Dance! / Eightfold!" Both Clone One and Two rushed in with their attack, knocking away Daki's sashes while keeping Clone Three safe from harm's way.

"YAHHH!" Clone Three yelled rushing in at Daki ignoring all the slices and scars on his body.

'What?' Daki questioned. 'They're charging straight towards me without any type of defence!' She exclaimed in her thoughts then she gasped as Clone Three was right now in front of her. She tried to send a sash at the clone's face but it moved its head away just in time, before connecting both its blades to the demon's neck.

Daki had brought both her arms up in the middle of the blade trying to pull them away from her neck. "I'm getting it done this time."

"You can't cut me off. There no way you can, not with these beat-up blades of yours." She grumbled.

Clone Three then slammed his right leg on the tree branch breaking half of it off. "Sixth fang," Clone three brought one of its blades back while it's other when forwards cutting a bit of Daki's neck. It then started rubbing its blades against the demon's neck as the blade sunk deeper.

Clone Three let out a road while Daki had a panicked look on her face.

"Palisade Bite (陸ろくノ牙きば 乱らん杭ぐい咬がみ Roku no kiba: Ranguigami)" Clone Three had Managed to slice the demons head off along with her hands. 

Daki gasped in shock as she didn't have much time to react before she saw herself high in the air while the rest of her body was still on the tree branch.

"Clone Three, you did it!" Clone One said with a smile on their face. 'Using your swords like saw blade was genius!'

Clone Three then jumped into the air and caught Daki's head in between his blade. Once he landed he raised her head above their head and started running away. "I got her head! I got her Head! I'm gonna take it far away so she can't stick it back on!"

Then sashes from Daki's body started following Clone Tree as they tried to land a hit on them. Clone Three jumped into the air when they saw a sash coming from below them. But once they were in the air Daki's sashes started flying all over the place, causing Clone Three to twist and turn while in the air, trying their best to avoid the incoming attacks.

Once they landed they started running even fast eventually getting away from all the sashes while Clone One and Two fought Daki's remaining sashes.

"Haha!" Clone Three laughed in victory. "You two go help the airhead! I'm gonna run around with this head until you guys beat the other one!" They announced getting further away from the ground of clones.

"Will do! Be careful Clone Three" Clone One answered.

"Got it!"

'Muichiro...' Clone One thought before jumping from branch to branch looking for the young Tokito. 'I got to help her before it's too late!'

"Let me go, you hideous child!" Daki grumbled and adverted her eyes to look at Clone Three. "I side let me go!" She exclaimed, suddenly her hair started lifting up as she was trying to harm Clone Three with it, but the clone quickly took notice of it and cut off her hair reaching for the clone.

"Is that all you got?" The clone questioned. "Man, you suck now." It side making Daki irritated. "What did you just say?!" She burled out in anger and annoyance. 

"You might not die when your head is cut off, but you're so weak, you might as well be dead." Clone three sides then laughed after that.

Suddenly Gyutaro appeared behind Clone Three and stabbed his flesh kama through the clone's heart, making blood still out of their mouth.

"Clone Tree!" Clone One shouted out shocked about what he had just witnessed. 'Clone Three! Clone Thee! This is bad! The poison! The wound did he get pierced in the heart?! It's so dark that I can't see..! Damn it! What's he doing here? He was fighting Muichiro.' Clone One quickly looked below him, but its pupils shrunk at the sight. 

There they saw Muichiro's blades lying on the ground right next to it was her hand... Still holding a tight grip. It then adverted its eye to the side and there he saw Muichiro lying on the ground not moving, not even twitching.

"Clone One! Look out!" Clone Two shouted as they ran over to the other clone who was frozen in place. Once Clone Two was close enough They pushed Clone One away from the tree branch.

'Damn it! Clone Two forget about me.' Clone One tried to extend its hand to reach out for Clone Two but Clone One was too far away. 'This happened because I wasn't paying attention.' It then moved it's glaze to the side and spotted Clone Three. I'm sorry Clone Tree. If only I'd noticed him sooner, then maybe...  No, If I hadn't left Muichiro's side in the first place, This never would have happened. It's my fault. Sorry, everyone. Please forgive me.'

'I'm sorry Neji...'

------------
Q: If Muichiro was in the shinobi force what division would she be in?

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

91.3K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
518K 17.6K 42
Rin Yuko is a young girl who was taken from her village by Orochimaru. Her whole family was killed the same night. Or that's how the story goes. She...
203K 5.9K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
1.2M 37.3K 38
The mist pillar,Muichiro Tokito have a sister.Tokito Y/N,the tsuguko of Muichiro. A certain mission that make her teleport into future.What will happ...