Lady Lesso's Impact

By Link_2019

I'm a new teacher at the freshly mixed School for Good and Evil. Mostly, I'm just trying to survive this madn... More

I messed up
Am I really doing this?
She knows no mercy
Do you want me?
Let's see if you got manners
Pure pleasure
Caught
I like you
New trouble
You're mine
Chaos
I like you too.
Preparations
The Ball
Aftermath Part One
Aftermath Part Two
Pant for me Darling
Payback
You surprise me
Teacher's Pet
Sneaking around
Hidden desires
Good Girl

Introduction

8.5K 118 30
By Link_2019

Finished story!

-

Hey fellow simps, this is my first fic in english and only my second ever on Wattpad. I haven't written smut just yet, but Lady Lesso changed my mind about that, oh dear. She really got me in a chokehold and I won't complain! 

I hope you will all enjoy this small fic - I'm slow at writing and keep in mind that this is my first dive into the big ocean of smutty lesbian chaos so bear with me. Also not beta read just yet! Sorry for any kind of mistakes. 

For my part, I really enjoy writing this fic! 

Comments are welcomend, but pls stay friendly <3 

Well then, get ready for the Dean of Evil herself (*insert moaning emoji*) 

/we ignore canon btw as I only watched the movie and have no real idea how this world works but it won't really matter, will it? ;)

At the end of this silly story I decided to add a list of chapters with smutty content, if you wanna read them more like oneshots (like i initially planned this to be) and jump between them. Please consider the warnings and futhermore enjoy... 

Pure pleasure (spanking, vaginal fingering, cunnilingus)

I like you (fingering)

You're mine (fingering, cunnilingus, hair pulling, choking, orgasm denial, handcuffing, knife kink)

I like you too (petting, fingering)

Aftermath Part One (clit-play, cunnilingus)

Aftermath Part Two (BDSM - slapping, whipping, orgasm denial)

Pant for me Darling (fingering)

Payback (bottom!Lesso; fingering, vibration control, cunnilingus)

You surprise me (ropeplay)

Teacher's pet (roleplay, strap-on)

Sneaking around (fingerfucking, semi-public) 

Hidden desires (threesome with Dovey)

Good Girl (some fingering and degradation vs. praise kink)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 637 35
You were just like any other girl in the land of Gavaldon, you obeyed the rules, did your chores; all of it. But days you would get fed up by it, wa...
30.6K 1.1K 42
Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before y/n's father left, her mother died caus...
6.4K 309 14
You are the daughter of one of the most evil villains that ever lived and now you are a teacher at the evil school. Your colleague Lady Lesso, who is...
16.1K 1K 29
What will happen when the headmaster allocates Lady Lesso and Professor Dovey assistants? Lady Lesso is given an assistant who used to go to the sch...