PECULIAR

By philiahilz

How would you feel if your 3 MONTHS OLD baby yells at you? I mean, said the damn fucking words out, right to... More

Author's Note.
ONE - Peculiar spoke.
TWO - Can't I even be called mother?
THREE - Why was he crying?
FOUR - Did he sleep to death?
FIVE - I feel alone
SIX - The truth.
SEVEN - Did I do the right thing?
Eight - Mother and Peculiar
Nine - Peculiar just walked!!!
TEN - Back Home.
ELEVEN - Peculiar smashed jewelries
TWELVE - A poem to my son
THIRTEEN - The unknown.
FOURTEEN - Breaking the curse.
EPILOGUE
New Book Alert!!! - A mermaid's Fake Love.

PROLOGUE

45 16 2
By philiahilz

                     PROLOGUE

Present day....(before her story...)

I sat at the balcony with my chin up, nothing seemed greek anymore to me. I was looking forward to seeing Dickson put the wedding ring on my finger. I had Great expectations.

Finally all was over and I got peace, something I knew I deserved. I watched the dark and admired the stars.

Kasey kept insisting that I tried my wedding gown. Mother never cared but I knew she was happy. She was busy scraping her nails.

I looked at his cot and my eyes met the blanket, It still has some traces of blood on it.

I sighed with nonchalance and then remembered my worst nightmare, something I no longer remembered but never forgot since 2 years ago.

I relaxed my nerves and my eyes caught the sight of his picture and I in affirmation nodded - I knew my days of worries were over. He was long gone but I still remember vividly the pain he, Peculiar caused me.........

Flashback.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5K 18
a life-giver and a dead-riser what could go wrong? ▪▪▪ [ an Enoch × O.C, i do not own Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ]
177 17 19
The story of a student, who did a sudden change of herself... You will find out the reason behind her sudden change. The Question: Will she be able t...
478K 11.3K 50
Enoch has always been like this. Grumpy, sarcastic and reluctant to talk to the other peculiars in Miss Peregrine's loop. But when a new girl with a...
18.9K 499 17
What if Jacob Portman dismissed his grandpa's last words? What if he put away the letter from 'Miss Peregrine'? What if life went on for Jacob as nor...