π†π’π―πž 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒...

By Ibirockerchick

Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is... More

Authors Note
~0~ Cast || Prologue
~1~ An Unlikely Encounter
~2~ An Enemy Of My Father Is My Enemy....Apparently
~3~ Sheep in the midst of Wolves
~4~ It's your Choice
~5~ Of all the humiliations, I hate this the most
~6~ I don't think I like Gia
~8~ I'm not for sale!
~9~ Pizza sounds great
~10~ Run all the way to freedom
~11~ LA cops and panic attacks
~12~ Paint me Heaven
~13~ when reality dawns
~14~ Planned like a pro
~15~ The art of submission
~16~ La Famiglia
~17~ Sin's the sweetest fruit
~18~ Flowers in the rain
~19~ In need of redemption
~20~ A brunette named Arabella
~21~ The fault in Trust
~22~ The devil's comfort
~23~ Our final goodbye
~24~ Nothing's New
~25~ Skin game
~26~ Queen of Petty

~7~ Do I look presentable yet?

540 44 39
By Ibirockerchick

After my shower, Gia had helped me into one of the most beautiful maroon dress. I had ever worn a dress so delicate. The luxurious maroon material looked sophisticated.

It was ankle length with an incredibly long slit reaching my thigh.

'Gorgeous' Gia mouthed as she put on light make up on my face. I wasn't excited, neither was I looking forward to the night.

I didn't smile with her, I didn't joke around, my face was as straight as possible.

How did she expect me to be free with her when she had refused to help me.

My body was adorned with gold jewelries and worshipped by the stylish heels.

When Gia was done, she stepped backwards with a grin on her face.

“You're ready!”she squealed as she led me to the mirror. I gasped quietly at my reflection as my hands trailed the jewelry covering my collar bone.

“You look beautiful.” Gia placed her hand on my shoulder. I scoffed and looked away, I certainly didn't feel beautiful, I felt like a gift being wrapped up, the only difference was that I was given for free. I felt worthless.

Sono geloso della tua bellezza

My gaze turned to Gia.

“What?” I questioned.

“I'm Jealous of your beauty.”

She translated as a nodded with a small smile.

“Are you also...” I trailed off.

“Italian? Yes.”

A small hum was my reply.

“Enough chit chat. Let's leave.” She picked a beaded gold purse as we both left the room.

***

By the time we got down, Ermanno was already waiting with Jovani by his side. He looked up from his phone for a minute as his eyes widened slightly then he looked back at his phone.

I scoffed, what was I expecting? Some acknowledgment from my kidnapper?

With me behind Ermanno, Jovani and Gia but still at the front of the other men of Ermanno, we made our way to the five black cars packed outside the mansion.

Ermanno signaled me to get into one of the cars with him and my heart increased it's pace, anxious of all the things that could occur in the car. Jovani and Gia took another black car while the other  eight men shared the three cars.

I let out a quiet sigh as soon as I got into the car, Ermanno and I sat at the back while the driver took the wheel.

I pinched my fingers and shut my eyes as my heart beat against my chest.

“Rule one, Don't speak to anyone there.” I opened my eyes as I heard him speak.

Rule one!?

Was he seriously given me rules?

“Rule two, don't wander off. Rule three, make sure to walk behind me at all times.”

I scoffed, throwing my face away from his.

“Your attitude Ms. Molina. You have to put that under control.” he leaned closer to me, his hand gripping my exposed thigh. I gasped immediately his warm hand came in contact with my thigh. I tried to scooch away but he pulled me even closer when he grabbed my waist. My shoulder pressed against his arm.

“Don't forget Ms. Molina, you're nothing but my toy. I will do as I want with you and nobody gives a fuck, understood?”

“I'm not your toy.” I said through gritted teeth. I stifled a raspy gasp as his hands parted my thighs, moving upward.

“You sure about that, troia?” he chuckled, feeling my wetness. “Your body says otherwise.”

I bit my lips as his fingers sent tingles on my inner thigh. I was just as disgusting! How did I let myself get turned on by this monster.

“P-Please stop.” I begged, I was afraid that in a few more minutes I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. I was a virgin, a virgin who read books and watched movies, I knew how one thing led to another and I couldn't let myself be fingered by a vile man while in the backseat of his moving car.

“What?” he smirked evilly as his beautiful eyes met mine.

He continued to massage my inner thigh so close to my entrance as more liquid sipped out of the light lace panties Gia had gotten for me.

“P-Please..” I let out a raspy cry as his fingers played with the hem of my panties. I tried to shut my legs but he kept them open with his other hand.

“Hmm?” he teased as his hand lifted my panties, I bit my gum so hard I felt it bleed as his warm hand pressed against my vagina. His fingers teasing my lips.

I bit my lip to hold in a moan as I shut my eyes tight, more moisture flowing out of me.

“Don't ever talk back to me.” he warned, pulling his hand out of my panties, leaving me a wet mess.

“Damn troia. You're so wet. Just look at my hand.” he pulled a handkerchief out his suit pocket and wiped his hand with it.

My hands found it's way to my face as I buried my face in them.

This was mortifying!

***
In minutes we arrived at the auction house, once the car was parked, Ermanno walked out, leaving only I and the driver.

I caught his eyes staring at me in the rear view mirror but once he knew I'd seen him staring, he immediately looked away.

I sneered and got out of the the car,  the last thing I needed were eyes to remind me that they had witnessed what happened in the car.

The auction house was enormous, it was embellished with varieties of flowers which surrounded it, some even on the building itself.

I had lost Ermanno who moved way ahead of me. Various elegant looking people made thier way to the front door, most of them looked elderly while a few looked slightly older than me.

“Mercedes.” I heard my name a few feet away. I turned back to see Gia approaching me with a grin on her face. Her sequence black gown really caught attention and complemented her tan skin.

I smiled a little as I sighted someone familiar in this enormous environment.

“Where's Ermanno?” I shrugged at her question. She stared at me for a minute before leaning closer. “Are you okay?”

I was alarmed by her question? Did I not look okay?

I nodded hastily. “Don't I look okay?”

“You're a bit red. You sure you're okay?” she whispered.

I gasped immediately, was it because of what Ermanno did?

“Do you know where the rest room is?”

She nodded and gripped my wrists gently, leading me towards the building.

While in the rest room, Gia used some scented wipes to clean up my face as she reapplied my make up. I was a bit surprised that she carried her make up kit wherever she went but it came to my rescue today. She was still inquisitive why I was red but I managed to brush it off.

“Okay,” she straightened her back. “We're ready!” her High pitched voice announced as we both stepped out of the bathroom.

When we had gotten into the hall, the auction had begun and there was only one seat next to Ermanno and Jovani so Gia went to have her seat.

She waved me goodbye as I also went to look for a place to seat.

“Ms. Mercedes Molina?” I heard a voice behind me, I turned back to see a ring man.

“Yes..”

“You came here with Mr Ermanno Sandrino?”

“Yes..”

“Please follow me.” he requested as I nodded and complied.

I was led backstage, where various paintings, vases, antiques, cars and jewelries lay.

“What's going on?” I questioned, suddenly feeling really nervous.

“you've been sold as a lot ma'am.” his voice shook a little as my heart dropped the hundredth time today.

“What? Sold? As a lot?” my lips quivered.

“Yes ma'am.”

“Please no... I want to speak to Ermanno.”

I know I've been stubborn, I've been a handful but he couldn't have sold me, please no.

My highest bidder could be an old foreign dude, a ruthless pervert.

“I have to go now. Please... please don't leave.” he turned his back to me and left.

I could hear the auctioneer from behind the curtain.

“five hundred thousand dollars! can we go higher?... Five hundred thousand dollars, going... Five hundred and fifty thousand dollars! can we go higher?”

I hiccuped as I continued hearing him increase the prices. That would be my faith soon, I'll be presented Infront of the whole room to for people to see, to place thier biddings.

No tear dared to mess up my face, even they knew that I had to look presentable.

__________________________________Alright everyone!
The seventh chapter of G.A.T.M
Please vote, like and comment if you liked this chapter.

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 10.3K 79
BOOK 3 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
18.5K 449 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
160K 4.5K 23
"I have a goddess in front of me, it'd be a crime not to worship her." He whispered in my ear. His lips and hands met my skin anywhere they could. Hi...
574K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...