Baby Direction.

By writerlouis

Logan Lockwood was never one to turn down a good time. She was the life of the party, the girl everyone wante... More

The Chase.
Take Me Home.
The Morning After.
Five Weeks Later...
Daddy Niall Comes to Town!
Double Trouble.
And the Paps Come Marching In.
I Could Be in Ireland.
One Direction is in the Building.
Two Unusual Fans.
New York, New York.
The Loss of a Child.
Just Another Morning in the Horan Household.
"We're Watching Harry Potter..."
Sexual Encounters.
Boy Drama.
A Drunken Blunder.
A Cheating Heart?
The Big Day.
Five Years Later.
Author's Note.(:
Senior Prom.
Author's Note Numba' Twoo.(:
One Shots?(:
One Shot-Harry and Fallon's First Date.
One Shot- Niall and Logan; Twittah'!
AUTHOR'S NOTE FROM BLONDIE25
Author's Note bc of the Wattys!
One Shot- Zayn and Carrigan; Finally Mine
Author's Note No. 1,345,214,567,639,829 lol
One Shot-Happy Birthday Fallon!
The Real End
author's note

The News.

10.8K 172 38
By writerlouis

*Louis Point of View.*

Niall's face drains of all color and the phone drops from his hand. It hits the floor and I hear the faint sound of the Logan girl on the other end of the line, trying to talk to Niall.

I shake Niall lightly and he looks into my eyes. He is crying. This isn't good. I pick up the phone and begin to talk to Logan.

"Love," I say into the phone.

"Where's Niall?" she asks in a panicky voice. Her American accent is too cute.

"He's in a pretty shocked state, love," I say, nudging Niall with my foot, "Be gentle, he's coming back onto the phone."

Niall takes the phone from my hand and rushes from the room. I wonder what all this is about. What ever it is, it obviously isn't good.

*Niall's Point of View.*

I run downstairs and outside. I sink into a lawn chair and breath heavily into the phone for a moment. I hear Logan crying on the other side of the phone. I take a deep, steadying breath and muster the courage to talk to her.

"Are you sure, Logan?" I ask, tears stinging my eyes.

"Ye-yes," she gasps.

"Oh my god," I sigh, tears flowing down my face.

What will the lads say? What am I going to do? This could ruin my career. Oh my god, this could ruin One Direction.

"We have to keep it," I automatically blurt. I can't be the reason a new life is never born. It's my fault this child is going to be born, I've got to deal with it.

"So adoption isn't a choice?" she asks harshly.

"No!" I gasp.

For some reason, I can't think of giving my child away like a puppy. I can't. I just can't.

"Niall," she cries, "I'm only nineteen and you're a world famous pop star. Adoption is the only choice."

"NO!" I yell, getting up from my seat, "If you don't want the baby then the boys and I will take it. We'll raise it. I'm not going to pawn my child off to someone else."

She sighs on the other end of the line. I know I've won the fight. "Come to New York as soon as possible. We need to talk about this."

Then, before I can say anything, she hangs up.

*Logan's Point of View.*

I hang up the phone before Niall can say anything more. He isn't going to let me put the baby up for adoption. The only reason I considered adoption is because I don't want my child to have a broken home like I had.

My dad was never around and my mom tried her hardest to raise me right but she got me, a nineteen year old pregnant party animal. My mother should be so proud.

The only way I will not give this child up for adoption is if Niall and I give it a go at a relationship. I'm not so sure we could make it. I just don't want my baby to be in a broken family and I know that it will be.

I curl up in bed and cry. I can't handle this right now. Why did I have to meet Niall Horan? Why did I agree to let him take me home? Why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...