𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

Oleh akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... Lebih Banyak

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第3章

13.2K 348 13
Oleh akazaa_

ミ★

.
.
.

'I've been walking for a while now' I thought looking around, walking towards a tree I sit down and lean into the tree; closing my eyes.

Falling into a slumber.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

__
Tanjiro's pov

I was walking down a path towards my new mission. When I see a silhouette; walking towards it. I see it's a female.

Slightly blushing, I admire her features. She had (h/c) tied up in a braid leaving some strands out. I decided to wake her up.
Slightly tapping her I call out "Miss.. —Miss!"
She opened her eyes fluttering them a bit. I gasp and blush a bit more. 'Her (e/c) eyes are so beautiful ' I thought.

"Are you okay, what's your name?" I asked her. She stared at me and glared "Raiden (y/n), what's your name?" 'I never heard a last name like that before' I thought until I realized I haven't answered her yet "Tanjiro Kamado!"I accidentally shout.

"May I travel with you for a bit, ..I don't quite know where I am at the moment." She asks
I thought for a moment. 'I can't bring her with me!! She might get hurt, maybe I should take her near the village near by.' "Sorry but I can't let you travel with me you might get hurt" I answer her. She stares at me for a bit before she speaks up "I know how to use a sword/(katana?) and polearm, let me travel with you." I stare at her for a bit and finally gave in "okay.. I guess" I help her get up and motion her to follow me.

__
HEEY SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT IM THINKING OF IDEAS.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 156 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...
220K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
2.2K 129 7
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
139K 5.8K 47
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...