Strings attached |Twice x Fem...

By TelliMon

Y/N, your typical girl, who just wants to be alone for the time being, has caught an interest in one of the m... More

Begins a journey.
A world of chaos
Questionable..?
Here we go again..
A start of a change.
Sudden confusion.
A friend to a friend.
Why.. would you do that..?
My truth, and uncomfortibility.
Field trip..
(EX) Reaction
Nightmare..?
Why?
The guard of Twice.
And~ Here we go! ... again.
Unrevealed.
Trouble the rescue.
Confused, Team up?
Nayeon's questionable brain.
Continue, till truth.
Walk and danger ahead.
The painful final day.
Slow, and end.
Eliminated.
Anger; Blinded.
Not like I have a choice..
Roommate.
Short fuse.
Excuse me, what?
Broken glass.
A month later, danger ahead.
Now I know that she isn't trusted.
Stupidity doesn't kill you.
Who was she..?
Doubtful thoughts.
Humans, they still are.
How worse will it get?

Strings..?

2.9K 146 45
By TelliMon

The day was basically normal, everyone was bullying me, whispering some horrible things that I couldn't hear, at least they heard my advice of being silent.

I was at the cafeteria, sitting onto one of the tables, and awaited for Ryujin like the usual.

'How should I make tomorrow an eventful event for Ryujin..?' I asked myself while putting my head onto my palm.

A sudden tap of my shoulder made my thoughts disappear I rolled my eyes, but I didn't look at the person.

"Ryujin.. just go towards the seat, no need to cut my thoughts like that." I said, while sighing deeply, I didn't hear footsteps, nor someone moving confusing me.

Although I heard whispers.. again, I'm pretty sure it wasn't about me this time.

"Ryujin, what are you doing-" 

I looked at the person, confusion was on my gaze, but that was suddenly switched with surprise and a tinge of fear.

".. Ms.. Ms. Minatozaki.." I muttered, while widening my eyes, I stood abruptly, and lowered my head.

Minatozaki Sana; part of Twice and the more popular one on this campus, she has the power to make people fall in love with her..? It's a feeling, and, she uses strings to control people's movements like a puppet.

On the first "power" I just think that she's a lovable person and that's an advantage.

'But seriously, what's with TWICE TODAY?! NO, SCREW THAT WHAT'S WITH THEM?!' I asked myself mentally panicking, I heard someone giggle making me look up, to see Sana laugh quietly. 

She gestured for me to sit down, which I obliged happily, I didn't look at her though I was now looking at the table.

Everyone was now loudly whispering, they were all saying the same things like;

"Y/N is beginning to attract Twice members, what's this?"

"Probably a bet made them do this."

"They do bets? I don't think they need anything else.. They are treated like royalties on this campus."

"Yeah, but all this time they've been ignoring useless people, that counts Y/N as well."

"I'm sorry if I ask this question, but why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your members?" I asked, earning a sigh from her, she sits down at my left side, making everyone scream and squeal.

"No need for formality, it kinda feels weird, but~ my friends are currently grabbing their stuff for the field trip." Sana says making me nod.

"But that happens tomorrow..?" I muttered, making her shrug in response, after that it was silent, the awkwardness was filled in the air.

I could feel someone's gaze on me, as I looked at where that gaze is, only to find Sana's eyes locked onto mine, her eyes were mesmerising, a beautiful shade of dark brown.

'Ryujin help me please.' I thought to myself, as I quickly faced down at the table, covering my face with my hands.

I took a deep breath, while looking around the room, seeing the faces of many people that are filled with jealousy and envy, even hatred towards me.

"I'll get going now." I informed her, while standing up, I walked away from the table, only to be stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.

I looked at my wrist, which is held tightly by something, only to widen my eyes at the sight.

Red strings were wrapped around my wrist tightly and firmly, shocking me.

I looked at Sana, who seems to play with her fingers that are also wrapped with strings, her face had a smirk, making me feel.. nervous.

Everyone erupted, everyone began to scream, yell how much they hate me, telling me to leave, making me mentally sigh.

"Ms. Minatozaki, please let go of me, I need to find a friend of mine." I said while lifting my wrist and trying to untie the red strings, making her laugh.

Everyone quieted down when they heard her laugh.

I looked around surprised at their actions.

'Wow, her impact on students is actually huge.' I thought to myself, impressed, on the other hand Sana stopped herself from laughing even more, although she had a smile plastered onto her face.

"Care to have lunch with me?" Sana asks, while batting her eyelashes innocently, making everyone hold in their breath, I looked at her for a few seconds, my brain was silent, it wasn't even functioning.

I took a deep sigh, letting go of my wrist that is tied up in her strings.

"No." I said, teleporting out of the cafeteria, and into a classroom.

                                                                     3rd

Sana looked at where Y/N disappeared, her face expressed shock and confusion, every student erupted with screams, and whispers filled with confusion.

Ryujin who had no idea what was happening suddenly appeared towards Sana's table, only to be shocked, and nearly passed out, she almost dropped her tray filled with their lunch.

Sana looks at Ryujin, confusion was on her gaze as Ryujin bows respectfully at her superior.

"Forgive me, Ms. Minatozaki, but have you seen Y/N?" Ryujin asks, her hands shaking evidently because of the tray shaking a tiny bit.

"She teleported somewhere." Sana says, while having a small smirk on her face, Ryujin looks up and nods, she then turns invisible, disappearing from everyone's sight.

'Tzuyu was right, she is interesting.' 

                                                                     You

I appeared at my next class, heaving a sigh, I walked towards my desk, laying my head onto the wooden table.

'I'm definitely in a bet.' I thought to myself, while chuckling bitterly as I heard the door creak open, making me look at the entrance with confusion.

Ryujin was walking towards me, with a food tray on her hands, she stops by my side, sits down and gives me the tray.

"Are you okay?" Ryujin asks, while grabbing an apple from her tray and taking a bite out of it, I looked at her then shook my head.

"Nope. Twice is definitely betting on me." I voiced out my thought, while sighing deeply, earning a small chuckle from her.

"That's not possible, I don't think they would bet on a 'useless' person." Ryujin comments while quoting the word useless.

"I know that, but, why are they suddenly paying attention to me? Ms. Myoui, Ms. Chou and even Ms. Minatozaki! Who's next? MS. KIM?!" I exclaimed, making her laugh.

"I'm pretty sure that won't happen." Ryujin says while chuckling, making me crack a smile as well.

"Now ignore that topic, how's Lia or~ Yeji~?" I asked in a teasing tone, making her cheeks flare up into a beet red.

"S-shut up." Ryujin mutters, making me bark a laugh, nearly choking in the process.

"A-anyways, we should prepare for the next class, I'll get rid of the trays." Ryujin says as she grabs my tray that is filled with my lunch, and her empty one.

She walks out of the classroom, leaving me alone.

I took a deep sigh as everything turned silent, it was peacefully quiet, I rested my head onto the table, on top with my hands.

"What's happening with my life.." I muttered while lifting my head up, seeing the front of the class.

'Why's everything changing..?' I asked myself, eyes furrowing with confusion.

'Actually screw that, what's happening with the group? Weren't they cold with the lower class?' I questioned, while tilting my head towards the side.

I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked behind me, confused, but that turned into a small smile.

"Hello.." The female says shyly, making me laugh.

"Hello to you too,

Lisa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 834 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
41K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...
21.2K 625 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22