Tbp One Shots (Rinny, Brance...

By Monkey60791

So it's my first time doing this but in these stores there are all one shots of different ships umm hope you... More

Rainy Date
My Dad
Sorry
Both of us
Why was it you....
new story
Me and you
Bug's
Haunted house!?
I think I really want to kiss you....
Vance Hopper?
The other robin!?
Your important to me...
Nothing but a friend
Your to kind
He needed more than me
Like an art that comes to life
Dog and cat person
"Your all dead to me"
Skipping together
Blue hair....Blond hair
You told me that you loved me
Invisible like always
Blood bath
Why did you do this......
Truth or dare
Don't be in love with someone
Your the killer
Something in those dazzling eyes
Love hate
The world's not so perfect
SCREAM!!!๐Ÿ’™
Play date

Perfume?

232 2 0
By Monkey60791

Fluff
_____________________________
Vance pov:
I woke up to my alarm going off so I got up turned it off and got ready.Today was my first date with Bruce and I didn't exactly know what to where but I found something of my liking so I just put it on and went to go find something to spray on so I wouldn't smell bad but lucky me I didn't find anything in my room so I was debating to just go without spraying anything on but I was a little nervous and thought maybe Bruce would think I smelled bad so I went to my mother's room to find something.

I looked around her room and it was pretty easy to find a lot of things but they were all....well let's just say for women but fuck it I put on a random perfume and left.I got to bruce's house and knocked on it and he  immediately opened it "Hey Vance" Bruce said really excited "hi"I said nervously but looking at him and admiring how handsome he looked "you look nice Vance" he said to me "oh thanks" I said again nervously "hey did you put perfume on?" bruce said rasing an eyebrow "yeah you got a problem" I said getting a little mad "no no not at all' he said shaking his hands "I had nothing else to spray on so I got some of my mom's perfume but I don't really know what kind" I said to him "hmm it smells like vanilla and honey" he said with a bright smile "oh" I said to him "I-i think it suits you" he said scratching the back of his head "thx" was the only word that came out "yeah well shall we go" Bruce said giving me his hand "yeah" I said taking it.

______________________________________________
Sorry if it's short 🙂  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 151 53
This will just be a collection of ship oneshots. I will not write smut as it makes me uncomfortable but there will be angst, fluff, and more Angst...
31.7K 439 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
10.6K 102 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
65.2K 575 22
This isn't just rinney story's I do brance and other ships too if you want you can always recommend something my recommendation are always open