That Time I Got Reincarnated...

Od Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... Více

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The Western Union - Beat Down

158 1 1
Od Isekai_Maker

Y/n's pov 

"Oh please. You may be the Captain of the Paladins or something since you're 'so strong' but the fact is you couldn't beat a punk-ass Demon Lord, 2 no less. What makes you think you have any authority or confidence over me? The prince of Ingracia, Commander of the Ingracian Knight Order." Elric trash-talked with a full on shit-eating grin.

Hinata, while being insulted by the trash-talking-weak ass prince, remained somewhat stoic in her expression. "..."

"Oooooh? No reply? Did I hit the mark? Is the 'Ms. Paladin Commander' shaking her boots? Is all what you just for show? How utterly embarrassing! I wonder, did you seduce a cardinal for such a position? I mean look at those 2! *Points at me and Rim* They're alive for a war to have been ended. Your so shitty, a pathetic women who didn't die killing those Demon Lords." The trash prince continued spitting insults at Hinata and indirectly at us. "But you know what? Why don't come to me and serve as my concubine?"

'0_0 Welp looks like the trash prince will die today. RIP bozo.'

Hinata, who remained calm at the moment begins to slowly walk toward the prince. 

"Oooh? You're approaching me? It looks like all that sass--!" 

Once Hinata got close to Elric, she threw a powerful punch to his face, probably breaking his right side of his face.

*Thud*

"M-my face!" Elric touched the right side of his face and growled at Hinata. "You bitch! I'll make sure you--!" Trying to get up to fight Hinata. Hinata kicked him back down to the ground. And kneeled her legs beside his chest and began to assault the ever living shit of the prince.

Hinata began to half-yell at the prince as she continues to punch him in the head. Which is really uncharacteristic of her but a good one to see.

'Man I wish I had popcorn...'

"Does. This. Look. Like. A. Show. To. You?! Is. My. Strength. A. Show?! Tell. Me. You. Piece. Of. Shit!" Hinata continued her assault on Elric.

The Union and the soldiers in the room all looked at the scene with shock and fear. Shocked due to seeing Hinata, a women who has shown to be the embodiment of tolerance to beat the living shit of someone. And fear for seeing Hinata's brutality.

'Should I intervene?...' While seeing Hinata beat the prince is a good sight worth seeing. On the other hand if this continues it could cause unnecessary tensions for future stuff.

I sighed. I walked toward Hinata and grabbed both of her arms. "You can stop now. You've clearly rocked his shit and no doubt his reputation."

Hinata didn't say anything besides a mumble that I couldn't hear. Hinata forcibly tugs her arms away from my grip and rubs it against her face.

"You're right. I did beat the fuck out of him." Hinata said. Getting up she turned around and began walking away, not before gripping my shoulder. "You didn't hear anything, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Good." She let her grip loose and walked. Looking up to the second floor where all the Union members are. Looked at Gaban. "While I did lose control over myself. Gaban-dono, by antagonizing me with Prince Elric's idiotic nonsense you are also indirectly antagonizing the Holy Church. How do you plead?"

Gaban stood up, with an aura of self-confidence. "Don't worry. Such actions from him are nothing more than children being spoiled. You've merely reprimated them from continuing."

"I believe you misunderstood me. You, who are part of this... mess have some responsibility to uphold to. I am merely a third party to see this meeting. But this recklessness of the Prince is something I will not overlook." Hinata spoke.

"Oh please quit yer yapping. You all will shut your mouths once we subjugate the Demon Lords. Besides we have backup." Reiner nonchalantly said, snapping his fingers. The doors of the room opened.

At the same time Hinata glared at Reiner with the same aura of anger she set on the prince.

A guy cladded an armor and a bunch of green overcoat people came in the room. One of the greencoat guys spoke directing his voice to Reiner.

"I believe we have agreed on the contact that we are only here as bodyguards for the..." The guy in green quickly glanced at the unconscious prince. "Sleeping prince. But involving us to battle a Demon Lord was not in our contract."

Me:

Then the other guy who's in armor spoke: "Cowards. Getting in the way of vengeance."

*Insert emo memes*

"Why don't we vote upon this matter? Will the Union align itself with humanity or with the destroyers of humanity?" Gaban spoke who has suddenly appeared on the first floor.

"I'm sorry what???/What? A vote now?". My voice along with Rim's shared a questionable tone.

"Indeed. How else will we resolve our problems?" Gaban answered. "All who argee on with subjugating the Demon Lords stand up!"

Within 6 seconds of the vote, a minority of Union members stood up in wanting to go ahead with Gaban's plan.

"Looks like your plan failed Gaban." Rim commented.

"W-what?!" Gaban dumbstruck by the results of the vote lost his over confidence and calming demeanor. "What is the meaning of this?! To pull away from our support you dare wave-"

"Hold it! What do you mean by 'our support' Gaban-sama!" The Union speaker demanded.

"Anti-flooding construction for the Kingdom of Alrich. Food support for the drought in Canadaia. And much more other promises of aid to other Union nations. If these aids were made public and Ingracia were to cancel such promises, its factual to say, your actions here are nothing more than corruption and bribery." Rim listed as it explained why this whole situation started.

"B-bakana! How do you such classified information!" Gaban spoke in a surprised tone.

"It does not matter if you know our internal affairs! I still have I more option before hell is raze upon you. Reiner, Gai, you people, go defeat these Demon Lords!" Gaban with essentially no other option ordered his forces to battle us.

"If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get!" I said in getting into my stance.

_______________________________________

M€m€:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.9K 106 21
In this story you are a saiyan named (Y/N) from the Saiyan homeworld, Planet Vegeta. During the destruction of the your homeworld you were one of the...
12.8K 434 11
Reincarnated is something that no one would believe in if you tell them that but believe it or not, but I asked for it at death's door. I was like no...
154K 4.5K 44
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
2K 95 10
Born with a sickly body, a young boy lays in his hospital bed thinking that his life will never be fulfilled. Counting his final blessings, including...