Flower crown fit for a king

By scarystickers

It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and... More

Flower crowns and warm smiles
Lillies and yellow roses
Two idiots who are bad at communicating
Gator Golf and a Flower shop
Ooo spooky haunted
The maze
The chapter that reminds you to do self care.
The end!!

The explaination

55 4 0
By scarystickers

Gregory gave them a grand tour of the home, granted it didn't take long since the apartment was small but it was fun showing the two his home. When you entered the apartment there was the living room in front of you, it had a couch and a small TV. On the other side of the room was the kitchen, it was pretty small and wasn't too fancy, there was a table with a chair on each side next to it. There were three doors each leading to a different room, Vanessa's room, Gregory's room and the bathroom.

The boy eagerly brought the two in his room to show off all the cool things he had. Gregory showed Freddy and Monty a collection he had in his room. There wasn't anything that tied any of the objects in the collection together other than Gregory thought they looked cool so he kept them. Some of them were shiny rocks others were broken pieces of machinery he found at the pizzaplex. He also built some small toys out of spare parts like a wind up bird that could glide or a small dog toy that could bark, The boy turned out to know a lot about robotics. He also had a couple of succulents that sat by his window. His bed was a twin size bed with nothing too interesting on the bedding.

"That's pretty much the whole house! Well except for Vanessa's room but I don't think she'd be too happy about us going in there. Anyways, let me get some of my markers and a poster board I have we can head to the living room. You guys can draw stuff on it if you want too, I plan on giving this to Vanessa with the flowers though so don't put anything dumb on it." Gregory made sure to make eye contact with Monty for the last part.

The three doodled on the large poster board. Freddy drawings were beautiful he added plenty of details to his doodles. He mainly used a light blue marker to draw with and would draw different animatronics and places from the pizzaplex. Monty on the other hand was not very skilled with a marker, his drawings were messy. He drew himself and a couple of smaller doodles of the other animatronics, He mainly used a green marker Gregory had. Gregory's drawings weren't bad, he drew a lot of different plants and flowers. He didn't stick to one specific color like Monty or Freddy, instead he used every color in his little marker box to make his flowers stand out.

When they were done Monty, Gregory and Freddy stood back to admire their work.

"Gregory you're so talented, I love the way you used the colors!" Freddy complimented.

"What about mine?" Monty pouted, acting hurt.

"They're definitely something!"

"What?! You did not just- Okay well you're just mad that mine are so much better than yours!" Monty scoffed as he punched Freddy's shoulder.

"Guys relax, Freddy might be right but Vanessa would literally kill me if I brought you back damaged." Gregory teased before coming to a realization. "Oh my God. I have 2 very expensive animatronics in my home, literally built with the best tech there is. I am so dead we have to get back to the pizzaplex!" Gregory exclaimed while grabbing the poster they just drew and the flowers that he bought. He pushed the two animatronics out of the apartment.

"I think we could make it to the Pizzaplex faster if you climbed in my chest cavity." Freddy suggested as they exited the building.

"Why didn't you suggest that when we left the Pizzaplex?!" Gregory said while looking to Freddy with a very annoyed expression.

"Well we weren't in a rush and humans tend to benefit from physical activity."

Gregory groaned before climbing into the chest cavity.

-

Going to the city the first time took about 45 minutes on foot because Gregory had small legs and Monty and Freddy kept getting distracted but on the way back it took them only 15 minutes to reach the Pizzaplex. Although Freddy and Monty weren't on low power they still went to recharge when they got back because going out had used up a lot of energy. Gregory wanted to find Chica and Roxy to tell them about Freddy and Monty being able to leave the Pizzaplex and maybe get them to draw some stuff on the poster for Vanessa. But first he needed to go to parts and services to see them.

'They better be here. I hate this place.' Gregory thought to himself as he entered Parts and Service.

Inside the cylinder was Sun, or at least it looked like the shape of Sun's head? The metal plating had been removed and it seemed the mechanics were looking into some bugs.

Chica and Roxanne were there, Chica was standing with a mechanic who was testing commands and Roxane had someone testing her limbs.

"Hey Gregory what are you doing down here?" The mechanic working on Roxanne spoke. The mechanics knew about Gregory, they didn't know the whole story behind what happened but enough to know that he had a high clearance level.

"Oh hi Rain! I'm here to check on Chica and Roxy, are they done yet?" Gregory asked. He had met Rain before on a previous maintenance day when she was upgrading some tech for Monty.

"They should be! I'm just testing the reflexes on the limbs and tightening some stuff with Roxy, Chica is just being tested with some commands right now. Safety procedures and all that. But yeah Chica should be available right now, give me a minute to fix this one thing on Roxxane and you can take her." Rain responded with a smile.

A couple minutes later the two were done and they were able to leave. As much as Gregory thought that the technology in parts and service was cool, there was just something that creeped him out about the place.

"So what's up Gregory? Thank you for dragging us away from that but why'd you call for us?" Chica asked, her voice cheerful as ever.

"Well I wanted to hangout with you two! I have a poster right here, could you draw something on it? It's to cheer Vanessa up!" Gregory held up the poster that was filled with doodles that Monty, Freddy and him had drawn. "Also uh. Some stuff just happened and I wanna tell you in a quieter place." Gregory said while pulling the arms of Roxanne and Chica.

Gregory brought Chica and Roxy to Freddy's room to speak to them since Freddy kept some markers in there and they'd be able to draw while they talked. Once everyone was seated on the floor, Gregory began to explain.

"Alright so this is complicated, probably would be better explained by Monty honestly but he ran off to recharge and is probably doing some dumb shit right now. Anyways so early today I may or may not have taken Freddy and Monty outside? I know you told me before that the programming didn't allow it, Monty described it to me like a barrier? But I don't know, He just pushed through it. It took him a minute but he did it so I'd assume you guys can too? Maybe it's like a motivation thing- do you guys even feel motivation?" Gregory rambled a bit as Chica and Roxy's expressions shifted.

"Hold on kid. What?! How did- A motivation thing? Sorry I just need a minute to process this, what? Are you sure it's not like a weird glitch? Like what happened to Freddy on the night you y'know met us?" Roxanne exclaimed, she was concerned and very confused.

"I don't think so? He didn't glitch out or anything, I gave them disguises and we explored the city a bit." Gregory replied.

"Also yeah to your motivation thing, we do feel it. It's hard to describe, it's like a will to do something- but also not I guess. We have thoughts and emotions, insecurities and our own morals. It was to make us more lifelike I think. But we don't have freewill. I know I'm a robot, I know I'm nothing more than an Ai, yet I feel like I'm more. It's so confusing even to me." Roxanne sighed.

"Existence for us is confusing. I don't understand it. I feel stuck to this body I guess, I have so much more I want to do or say but I can't. I don't like this, I don't understand why someone would be so cruel to have given us this ability. I envy you, you can enjoy things to the fullest, you can change your appearance, you can do whatever you want. But us? We're stuck in a conscious just outside that. Initially I was nothing more than an advanced program but I could learn, I learned emotions, I learned how to think for myself. I will never know what it's like to truly be, the closest thing to death for me would be to be decommissioned but even then I'm not really gone, I can't understand that concept." Chica added to Roxy's statement.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could say I knew how to help. I'll work hard to see if I can find a way for you." Gregory said.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. But it is weird to think about that there were others, I am just a casing on an endoskeleton. I know that there's been Chica's before me, I'm just a copy of them. I don't have their memories, I barely know what they look like but I can sense how they feel. It's not strong and it's not the same way I feel things but I can feel their emotions sometimes. She's angry. She's hungry, She needs something to feed has a void of anger and.. sadness. Something happened, it was supposed to be a good day. But then-" Chica glitched before she could finish.

"Woah are you okay? What just happened? What do you mean something happened?" Gregory asked concerned, he was examining Chica's body for any indication of aggression.

"I'm fine, sorry. I guess it was just too overwhelming for my system so I glitched out. I don't know about what happened, I was feeling what someone else was feeling. It wasn't me." Chica replied.

"Let's take a break, this might break something for us and I'd hate for Gregory to get in trouble. Anyways what was the thing you were talking about? Some type of poster thing for Vanessa right?" Roxy said trying to brighten the mood.

They began to draw on the poster. Chica mainly used pastel pink and a bit of green, she had very round and smooth art style. She drew different deserts she liked. Roxy used purple and red, her art style was the opposite of Chica's with it being a much more sharp and aggressive type of style. She drew herself and a couple of different race track ideas with some cool car designs. Gregory continued to draw a plenty of different plants. Gregory had sent a message to Freddy and Monty where they were and invited them to join in. Roxxane and Monty mainly fought about who was better at drawing while the rest just laughed. For a moment it was peaceful and happy, but then that moment passed.

"I hate to ruin the mood but Gregory have you talked to them yet about erm. Going outside?" Freddy said nervously.

"Yeah I did a bit. Chica had a weird glitch when we talked about it more in depth about how your minds work." Gregory responded.

"Chica are you sure you're okay? That seems like a severe reaction." Freddy asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. It was like something came over me and my system was just overwhelmed that's all." Chica reassured.

"Wait. I just remembered, didn't Bonnie do the same thing before he was uh, decommissioned?" Roxxane chimed in. The room suddenly felt a lot of tension and everyone fell quiet with sad expressions.

"I don't know much about Bonnie, I mean I've heard their named mentioned before but other than that I know nothing. This could be important, who was he?" Gregory asked.

Freddy glanced at Monty before sighing. "Bonnie was the bassist before Monty, He was our friend. They were a fan favorite. But He started to experience weird glitches, He would begin to wander at night. They weren't themselves, They grew distant and aggressive until-" Freddy cut himself off.

"I decommissioned him. I don't remember it, it was like I blacked out and when I awoke I found that they had been decommissioned. I remembered the night before, only small parts but I fought Bonnie. I hadn't been thinking clearly, it was like all I could see was red and when I was done. A broken Bonnie laid before me. I don't remember what happened after that but I just-" Monty began to tear up. "I don't understand why I did it, He was my friend too! We were close, I don't remember why it happened or how it happened. The next thing I know is that I took their spot in the band and slowly decorations of them were taken down."

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you didn't mean too, it sounds like the virus that happened when you attacked me." Gregory paused, he felt bad for Monty. "Maybe we could find Bonnie? I could try to piece him back together? Do you know where they put broken animatronics?"

"No we don't, I don't know what happened after that so I wouldn't know where I put him or where a mechanic brought them." Monty croaked.

"Hm okay Maybe Vanessa knows something? She's been a guard here since the place opened so surely she knows about it right? Plus with what you were saying earlier Chica it was like something was speaking through you. With all these viruses and Vanny stuff this obviously has to be connected in some way? I don't know too much about what happened with Vanny, I didn't want to ask because she seemed so upset and scared about it. All I know is she wasn't herself and I freed her from it. If you guys went all crazy again who knows if the next kid would be as athletic as me! We need to do something about it."

The group left Freddy's room to go and find Vanessa, they needed answers. When they headed to find Vanessa they left the poster and bouquet of Daffodils and Daisy's behind.

-

Vanessa found herself monitoring cameras in the security room, she didn't have much on her list to do considering it was a maintenance day. When suddenly the door burst open with 4 animatronics and a 11 year old boy.

"We need answers." Roxy barked.

"Pardon?" Vanessa replied confused.

"What Roxy means is that, okay to sum things up some stuff happened and we're all kinda concerned so we need to ask you some questions." Gregory corrected.

"Yeah erm of course!" Vanessa sputtered. She was nervous and scared about what they could ask.

"Okay first off- I know this is a hard topic for you but we need to know. What actually was the whole Vanny thing?" Gregory asked with his voice quiet. He was anxious, He didn't want to upset Vanessa.

Vanessa froze. "That's kind of hard to explain. Why do you need to know?" She stuttered.

"Well Chica and Freddy said some concerning things that's actually really hard to explain and get into but we were worried about the virus that infected them coming back. I know that you installed the virus as Vanny so we came to ask you. Bonnie also was decommissioned after experiencing similar things to those two and we wanted to know more about what happened to them." Gregory actively tried to avoid making eye contact with Vanessa while he spoke.

Vanessa sighed before she opened her mouth to speak. "Okay i- you're right. This is important and you need to know, this is complicated explanation though so you might want to listen closely." Vanessa paused and took a deep breath before she continued.

"Before I worked here, I worked as a beta tester for a game that Fazbear Entertainment was making. A glitch began to show up, we were told to ignore it. I found some tapes lying around, they told the truth of what was really going on. The glitch- virus or whatever you call it was trying to escape through someone, use someone as their vessel and puppet. The tapes explained that there was a way to kill the glitch and I wanted to help. I failed, I was taken control of. I wasn't always in control of my body. I was scared of him, he would tell me of what he had done to people and what he could do. When I wasn't me, I was someone named Vanny. This glitch was the mind of someone who just wouldn't die, his name was William Afton. I worked to help code things for the company after I finished up my work as a beta tester. When I was Vanny I was acting strange so I was put into mandated therapy. I wanted to say something, I tried so hard to do say something but I was a coward. Everytime that the therapists were close to the truth- I-" Vanessa choked as her eyes filled with tears.
"Vanny had killed them. One was so close to the truth but Glitchtrap would make me lie so that I would stay under his control. I transfered here, as a security guard but the whole time I was trying to resurrect William Afton. This place was built over where he died, his connection was strongest here and he also had a connection to the Bonnie animatronics. I hacked Bonnie's system to make him more distant and off putting so that way they wouldn't question it when he was decommissioned. I then hacked Monty's system and programmed him to be jealous and aggressive towards Bonnie which lead to Bonnie being decommissioned. Bonnie was used as a physical body for William. When Gregory freed me I didn't get to finish his revival. I don't know how to stop it, I don't know how to get rid of him. He's a ruthless killer, we can't risk anything." Vanessa confessed.

"You're the reason Bonnie's gone! It was never me. You-" Monty screamed. He was angry, He was about to attack Vanessa when Gregory stopped him.

"She wasn't in control, this wasn't her fault. Vanessa you know where this Afton guy would be right? We can just get rid of his physical body." Gregory replied, he didn't fully process what Vanessa had just said because he couldn't let his emotions get in the way. He needed to survive.

"No! You don't understand!" Vanessa croaked. "He has killed so many children, he made me kill children so he could harvest them, He made killer animatronics to hunt down and kill kids. As Vanny I was forced into making kids go missing to work towards his revival! I won't lose you, please. I don't want to become Vanny again! I don't want to hurt you or anyone else again. Please I-" The woman was cut off by a hug from a child who cared for her. The both cried into each other's arms for what felt like hours.

The gang came up with a plan. As much as Vanessa was uneasy about this, they needed to permanently end this. They deserved a good life.

After some thorough research into William Afton and the missing children of the Pizzaplex. The information on it was very little, Fazbear Entertainment had covered it all up very well. They came to the conclusion that maybe they would be able to get more details about everything by going to the place where the original missing children's incident took place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...
5.3K 148 13
FNAF Security Breach AU After barely escaping the clutches of Glitchtrap, Vanessa returns to the mega pizzaplex once again and sets out on a personal...
15K 231 18
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!! u can still read tho "You reek... reek of blood." "Yeah, I know... but you learned to love that smell, right?" "No. No, I didn't...
5K 315 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" She asks you. With a smile just as sour as your words, you manage a reply;...