𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀 ✿ 𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐌�...

By jisungiespace

✿𝙲𝙴𝙾 𝙰𝚄 ✿"𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙸'𝙼 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄, 𝙸 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙰." More

✿𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒✿
✿𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
✿30
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
✿56
✿57
✿58
✿59
✿60
✿61
✿62
✿𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄✿
✿𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓✿

✿31

2.1K 96 188
By jisungiespace

I just wanna go back to last summer~

12th June, 2022.

"Yes. Please stay. I need you", Eunseo spoke, mimicking a deeper voice. "This was the last thing he said." She turned around and itched her head with one finger. "Why aren't you telling anything?"

Some muffled sounds made her turn back and that's when she realized her friend's condition. "Yes, you can open the tape now."

Jimin with a force pulled out the tape from her mouth and took a deep breath. "Was this tape really necessary?"

"Ofcourse. Because I knew you wouldn't let me complete by asking me a bunch of questions."

Jimin exasperatedly sighed and asked, "So, can I ask now?" An excited and curious voice echoed through the room.

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"First of all, LEE FUCKING EUNSEO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK! AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING THIS FUCKING THING NOW???"

The other girl crossed her arms and lifted her eyebrow. "You should be lucky Jimin because Rowoon is sleeping now. Or else I would have beat your ass for cursing so much infront of a three-year-old."

"Sorry but wait a damn minute! So, you are telling me our boss was your childhood friend? You guys went to the same art school?"

"Aha." She just nodded.

"He developed a crush on you and even confessed you. But you not only rejected him but also bullied him?? What the heck! Although you said it with your own mouth, I refuse to believe that you are a bully. Like no way you can do something so horrible. This is not you."

"Jimin, calm down. I will explain you a bit later."

The blue-haired girl squinted her eyes at her. "Okay. But you never said that Sir was hitting on you."

"I just thought at first, it was just his nature like you know 'rich kdrama guys' you know? But then in Japan, he said such things which made me believe he was serious that he really liked me."

"But now you found out that he was faking it? Just to take a revenge? What is he? Still an immature teenager?"

"He did apologize for that yesterday."

"Doesn't matter. What does he think of himself!!" She was furious suddenly.

"Also how dare you not tell me before taking such a drastic step!!! You were about to resign? Sis, you should have first think about your future before anything and ofcourse Rowoon. You should have thought about him too."

"Okay but he didn't let me resign though."

"That's why I like CEO Na." She nodded, shutting her eyes close.

Eunseo looked at her friend in disbelief. "Just a few seconds ago, you were angry on him and now you like him?"

"The cases are different." She shrugged her shoulders.

"So, the last conversation Jaemin and I had, I told you about it. So, what do you think?"

"In conclusion, you don't think of me as a friend. So, I am getting to know all of these now." Jimin pretended to wipe her fake tears in a dramatic manner.

"Umm sorry my dear Jimin~ But now what should I do now?"

The girl who was sitting on the bed, feet touching the floor, her one leg went above the other. "What else? He didn't accept your resignation letter. You still have to work under his company."

"Wouldn't it be awkward to work together as if nothing happened?"

The taller girl exasperatedly sighed. "Eunseo, let me ask you one thing."

"What?"

"When Sir was saying romantic things or whatever, how did you feel?"

"Annoying?", she said, not so sure.

The other female looked at her friend in disbelief. "That's not I wanted to hear. Anything else? Like butterflies in your stomach?" Her curious eyes stared at the brunette.

Her eyebrows knitted together. "Butterflies? Umm I don't know, girl but at first, I didn't like his cheesy words. Moreover, the dude can't flirt although he tries his best. But I can never deny that he is fucking hot and his face ahhh I could stare at him all day but..."

"But?"

"I don't feel anything else." Shrugging off, she went to the kitchen to make herself and her friends some green tea.

Jimin stood up and skipped to her with a lifted brow. "Don't lie."

The brunette opened the cabinet and turned towards her with a little shy face. "At first, I didn't care about him and whatever he was saying but later his words really made me feel something. I kind of found it... cute I guess- his pickup lines. At the end, maybe my heart opened up a little space for him."

A squealing noise came out from the other girl's mouth as she dragged her bestfriend to the couch while the cabinet door remained open. "So, you like him?" A smile broke out on her face and her voice showed her excitement.

"No", she simply denied.

The twenty-two-year old squinted her eyes at her and said, "Lee Eunseo, stop lying!"

"I really don't. I almost did though but thanks God at the end, I didn't. And it doesn't even matter anymore. Everything was fake so, it's better to forget even if I had something in my heart for him."

"Eunseo..."

She stood up and said, "You know that right? I don't want to fall in love again. It scares me."

"Your one relationship can't define everything. People are different."

"How will you know? If the next person I like will be as same as Cheongsan. Then what?"

Jimin stayed quiet because she knew that her friend had a point. She didn't want her to get the same betrayal.

"Leave it. I don't wanna talk about all these things. I don't even know if Jaemin was serious when he said he wanted me to continue working in Graffitti because I deserve the post for my hardwork. It's hard to believe people. But I better get prepared. Maybe he will make me work like a robot. Gosh!"

"You're overthinking again."

"There's a reason he can do that."

"You are right. Don't worry, Aeri and I got your back. We will protect you from the evil boss", she said in a dramatic way.

"Protect me?", Eunseo scoffed. "But didn't you almost lose Rowoon?" She narrowed her eyes at the girl sitting on the couch.

"W-What? Who told you that?"

"I have my sources."

"Eunseo, I am so sorry. But you see, Rowoon didn't get lost at the end. I found him. So, he is sleeping peacefully there."

"Chill. But be careful when you take a kid outside."

"Yes, yes! But you didn't tell who said you that."

"Jeno." His name rolled out off her tongue.

"What?! You met Jeno?"

Realizing what she spilled, in an attempt to cover it, she said, "Yeah. On the road. I met him on the road and we had a small conversation. That's it."

"Oh..." Her lips formed an 'o'- shaped.

"But what happened to you? Why are you blushing out if nowhere?", she asked after seeing the taller girl's face.

The blue-haired lady touched her cheeks. "Am I blushing? I guess it's the Jeno effect." Her lips curled up.

"What effect?", she questioned in confusion.

"Lee Jeno, the man of my dreams."

"Woah- woah- woah girl calm down and explain."

"Remember the guy I told you I like, right?"

"You literally like every guy."

"Hey! You're exaggerating. I am talking about the perfume guy."

"Oh- OH- OHHHHH!!! Umm what? Jeno is that guy? You like him?"

"Yeah. I even invited him to Rowoon's birthday party. So, like one day, he came to pick up Jaerin, Rowoon's friend who is also his friend's daughter, from my Mom's daycare center. And I also went there to pick up Rowoon that day. Then, we just happened to meet by chance and took the same bus. You won't believe what he said."

"What?"

"He said, 'Jimin, I think I am catching feelings for you'.", she said, acting like the said boy.

Eunseo on the other hand, was just standing there with a blank face before bursting out into laughter. Clutching her stomach, she was laughing so much to the point, she had to sit on the floor. After controlling her laughter, she spoke, "He really said that? You want me to believe it?"

The other girl looked at her weirdly. "What do you mean? He really said that!"

"No way, he would ever say that. Jeno is really shy around girls. He doesn't have the guts to say that."

"How do you know?" Now this seemed suspicious to her.

"Umm..." The brunette's eyes widened in realization and stopped laughing. She mentally thanked God when the door bell rang. "I think someone's here." She jogged to the door leaving the other in confusion.

But as soon as she opened the front door, she gasped seeing the familiar guy. Each hand was full of three to four bags and he was also carrying more three big boxes, trying his best to keep balance. "Are you gonna stare at me or even help me out?"

"Uh o-okay." She took the boxes and gave him some space to enter her unit, then slamming the door behind. "What are these?"

"Toys for Rowoon."

"So many? You just got your job. Why are you wasting money on these?"

"Because he is my nephew and I want to give him everything I can."

"Lee Jeno, if my son becomes a spoiled brat, I am gonna blame you." Her one hand rested on her waist.

"I want to make up all the years I missed from his life. If everything was normal between us, I would have seen him coming to this world, seen his first walk, told him my name everyday so that his first word would be 'Jeno', given piggy back rides. I want to take him to the park, teach him how to play football and what not. There are so many things I want to do now that I finally found him and you too."

Deep down, she felt relieved that he was back. No matter how much she denied all the time, Eunseo was happy to see him again and that his affection for her never changed gave her a certain joy.

"Jeno?"

A voice of a third person averted their attention to the girl who just stood up from the couch and peeked to the doorway as she gasped. "Jeno?"

The male looked at her, not so surprised to see the same-aged woman while his sister's jaw dropped with raised eyebrows. She quickly put the boxes down on the floor. His lips curled to one side a little as he greeted, "Hi Jimin."

The blue-haired girl walked forward in surprise. "Wait, wait, wait!!! What are you doing here?" She let out a loud gasp and pointed at them. "You- you- are you guys-"

Her question got cut off by her friend who just said out loud, "He is my brother!"

Jimin was alrrady freaking out and calmed down for a second after hearing the other girl before getting hyper again. "He is your what?"

"My brother. My twin brother to be more specific."

Jeno looked at her side and smiled, realizing she didn't deny the fact they are related and that she decided to keep it a secret how they are actually cousins and introduced him as her own twin brother. This was a sign that she finally accepted him back in her life.

"That cruel brother of yours who along with your parents ditched you after you got pregnant?", she inquired.

"Yeah. I am that cruel bother." He awkwardly laughed.

Her palm covered her mouth as she quickly said, "I am sorry I didn't mean you. I meant her brother- Oh which is... you only."

"It's okay. I am also not so proud of myself for that."

She shook her head and turned her head towards Eunseon as she shook the shorter one's body. "How many more things are you hiding from me?!"

"Okay, okay. I am sorry. I never wanted to reveal it anyway."

"Are we even friends for real?" Jimin wiped her invisible tears.

"No it's not like that. We are on good-terms now so, I can finally tell you."

"Tell me everything", she said, emphasizing the word 'everything'.

And now a whole story-telling session just started while Jeno was busy playing building blocks with Rowoon who just woke up from his nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day.

It was a bright Sunday afternoon. The holiday when people didn't need to go to schools and offices and could take some rest after working hard all the week. Families and friends went out for shopping or for lunch, children playing games outside, a good day for restaurants to have more profit. It was supposed to be a relaxing cheerful day but not for Eunseo who was standing infront of a cute cafe of cottage theme. She was wearing a pretty white top paired with a baby pink skirt and a beret of the same colour. A small glittering sling bag was hanging on her shoulder as she looked at her white heels. She was nervous and scared. Because the blonde man named Jaemin was sitting inside the cafe and she had absolutely no idea what was coming for her.

Last day, when Jeno asked her about Jaemin and said that the blond had told him about their not-so-good past. When he further asked her to explain everything, she did. And soon after, Jimin along with her brother requested her to tell everything to her boss and that it was not what Jaemin thought it was. Ofcourse she was at fault and there's more into the whole situation. It was better to talk it out sooner than regretting for not clearing out everything. Her shaky hand grasped the door handle. She was not ready to face him as she couldn't even look into his eyes after discovering his real identity.

Nevertheless, the hanging bell at the door rang as she entered the cozy cafe. The atmosphere was entirely different from outside, it was cool inside because of the air conditioner unlike the heat outside. Her eyes traveled across the whole place before landing on a familiar back. She could recognize him immediately because of his straight sitting posture. With heavy steps, she walked closer to him, standing infront of him. He was wearing rather a simple outfit, making her feel uncomfortable for 'dressing up' too much although it wasn't that much. As usual he was unaware of his surroundings, devoured himself into his phone, playing games and that also Candy Crush. To grab his attention, she cleared her throat and he finally looked up. But he just kept staring at her without uttering a word. It was difficult to understand what he was thinking with his straight face.

But only he knew what his mind was speaking. It said, 'Damn she looks gorgeous.'

To bring him back to the real world, she asked, "Hi! Can I sit here?"

"Huh? Yeah sure." He gestured her to take a seat infront of him at a two-persons table.

Then, they decide to make an order first before coming to the main point. She ordered a boba tea while he ordered his special ice americano. Hearing his order, it seemed like the waiter almost got a heart attack judging from his face.

"So, yeah Jeno told me that you wanted to talk about something. I thought we decided to keep a distance from each other until it's work-related. So, what are you gonna talk about?"

"Sir, before I tell you anything, I want to say I want to give you an explanation about that day."

The twenty-one-year old man immediately understood what she meant and asked, "Does it even need an explanation?"

"Yes, it does!"

Being a little less stubborn now, he leaned on the chair and nodded his head. "Alright. Say whatever you want."

She was honestly confused from where to start even though she practised it at home several times. With a deep sigh, she spoke up, "There was this guy named Cheongsan and....."

What's your favourite kpop soloist song?

The Itaewon incident is so sad. I hope all the victims can rest in peace and hope their families are okay 😔🙏 Never expected a Halloween celebration to turn into something like this.

Sadly, SMTOWN Halloween Party got canceled but ofcourse what SM did was the right thing to do. Ngl I was very excited about it from the beginning of this year. But so let's wait for next year till then :<

Did you celebrate Halloween?👻 We don't celebrate but before Halloween my friends and I became ghosts with bed sheets and did photoshoot lol

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
126K 3.6K 23
"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠." °𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭° 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 ; 𝟐𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎 𝐞�...
225K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "𝙸𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠... 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚜," 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙖...
11.6K 219 16
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬...