When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)

2.3K 73 157
By Capnolie

I ran and stumbled, I moved, moved, moved as fast as my tiny feet could. Through the old and empty hallway boundary and up the silly stairs that could lead you anywhere. At last, I jumped down the end of the way and fell down to my destination.

I was laying on wet stone with lanterns floating around me on top of the low water. My eyes were directed at the dark void that most boundaries had as sky.

"I made it! I got away from that demon called Tiara. How long have I been tortured by her just how long? Getting cat food shoved down my throat for breakfast, being dragged around with a leash around my body for hours with no end and almost never getting any candy."
My eyes teared up at the memory as I stood up and trotted over to the entrance of the shop.

In front of the shop hammered into the ground was an old sign reading candy-bar.

It was the local magical items shop be it drug- I mean candies, potions, seals or other supernatural items, you could buy it there.

The shop was run by Minka a human from an exorcist family who had no interest in exorcizing supernaturals. She preferred befriending and selling stuff to them. She was rather odd.

"Ting ting"
The bell rang as I pushed the large door open. The shop still looked the same as ever the large windows had no light pouring in. The only source of light where the lanterns warming up the room in an orange glow.

And on the spiral stairs that led to the attic, a few Mokke were planning some mischief about taking over the world.

"Oh my! Little one I can't remember when I saw you last."
The voice of the shop owner rang through the room directing the gazes of the other supernaturals on me.

"Y-you still remember me, then why did you never come to help me? Not you or my friends ever showed up for me..."
I stated in my squeaky Mokke voice as the tears began to flow down my cheeks.

"No, no don't cry. Here I have something that will help and then fill me in on your great adventure."
She said in her kindest voice but her face gave away that she had thought up some mischief. Her grin was ever so concerning as she handed me the candy.

She sat me down at the front table and I began to explain all I had endured.
I told her about how The oldest Minamoto had captured me and given me as a gift to his little sister, about how she tortured me day in and day out, about how my cries for help were ignored by both older Minamotos and how I escaped today when the youngest was sick and didn't have the strength to catch me.

"Honestly, now that I have escaped I don't know what to do. For the longest time, my only plan in life was to escape. It's not like I miss it but..."
I confess to her while staring at the table

"But? It sounds to me like you had fun making plans to achieve something most supernaturals couldn't. You had fun getting the things you wanted and yet there is this one thing you don't have. What may it be?"
Minka says slyly making me wonder

"Uhhh candies?"
I question while sneaking a few glances behind her, directed at the mysterious backdoor

"It's satisfaction and why do you not have it? Because you didn't yet get what you want. You didn't just want to escape did you?"
She answers

"What are you implying? You k-know very well that even if I wanted to take revenge there would be no way to."
I say as the uncomfortable memories bubbled feelings of anger in me

"Yes, yes that's right revenge. Your adventure didn't end yet it just began."
She cheered and then stopped

"Sadly, I can't help. Teru is a frequent customer here and I can't damage my business. But you are a mischievous and smart Mokke I am sure you'll hack out a plan. Now, I have seen how you have been eyeing my backdoor. I'll allow you to satisfy your curiosity and explore the room but if you do something dumb, live with the consequences."
She says before standing up and walking to her selling area

As she walked I heard her hum something
"Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction never brought it back~"

"Was it that obvious that I wanted to go in there? But why is she suddenly letting me go to the backdoor, could it be that........that's her way of apologizing?"
I thought as I approach the back door and entered the colourful room.

In the middle was a huge bathtub which I assumed she used to mix her potions. There were lots of shelves with books and bottles and a few other Mokke that might or might not have snuck into here.

In the corner was an old wooden desk attached to the wall. On the desk was a little flame dancing the darkness away. The wood was overflowing with colourful wax and black ink splatters.

I walked around in the particular room when I felt an odd feeling on my head it was running down my body and soon arrived at the floor. I touched it, it looked like some kind of black melted wax. Confused I looked up but saw nothing it could have come from.

I wiped it away quickly and continued looking around.

I walked along one of the shelves inspecting the cupboard in its lower area. When suddenly I could hear a rustling and then a clanking.
"WATCH OUT!!"
I heard another Mokke scream, I looked up but it was too late.

Two open round bottles crashed down spilling their pink and green liquid on top of me.
"Hey what are you doing up there?! That could have hurt me."
I yelled at the pink creature as I stood up. But one thing was unusual I went higher, higher and higher and almost lost my balance.

"Woah! I am tall."
I state and the other Mokke replied in its squeakiest voice
"No shit Sherlock!"

I look down at my body and noticed an odd thing. I had long legs and weird arms that resembled a human quite well. I stumbled over to the next mirror in the room and almost scared myself when I saw a Human.

"What happened to me!?"
I yelled while not being able to keep my balance and falling backwards before sitting down criss-cross in front of the mirror.

I was wearing a pink hoodie with a hood that hid my whole face but I could look through the eye holes without a problem. I noticed the zipper on my hood and opened it.

The second I did my heart skipped a few beats and goosebumps ran down my back.

"I AM A GIRL?!"
I thought as I inspected my feminine features when suddenly I sneezed.

Smoke appeared all around me and I looked back up.
I now looked like a boy. I touched my face and it was squishy not as squishy as I once was but squishy enough.

"(Y/n)?"
I hear the Mokke question and turn towards it. My eyes widen in realization as I see the Mokke with a familiar Torquay discolouration on the right half of its face.

"Mint, what were you doing when I was captured?"
I questioned slightly angry at my good old friend who got its name due to the Mint coloured spot on its face.

"You just completely transformed into a human and this is what you are worrying about?! On top of that you were captured, how was I supposed to know that? I searched every boundary and every bookshelf but never found you I thought you had gotten exorcized for stealing candy from the wrong person."
The Mokke explained with a baffled look

I sighed as I gestured for the Mokke to sit down beside me and started explaining what had happened. Other Mokke who had witnessed the incident in the room joined to listen.

My buddy apologized for not finding me and also for spilling that potion on top of me.

Soon our conversation drifted to what I could do now as a human. The other Mokke who were only listening at first slowly got more and more involved in the conversation. All the Mokke presented unique and interesting ideas but one was being repeated over and over again.

It was a thought that every Mokke had lingering in the back of their minds, a thought that could stop all the injustice that happened to the Mokke daily. An idea that rose in our minds on our darkest of days, convincing us that we too deserved rights.

Taken over by ecstasy the heated debates turned into a plan of soon newfound power.

A way to take over the WORLD!

"Hold on I will be the leader of the operation. I am the human after all who is going to do the main work!"
I insisted and everybody seemed to agree when suddenly my buddy spoke up
"I agree but how are we going to take over the world?"

"Let's be real we can't take over the world....IMMEDIATELY! BuUuUuut~ we can take over the school with a bit of effort."
I reply with excitement. I liked how this conversation was going and overall how this day was going.

As a human, I had a chance to interact with the people more than when I was just another Mokke.

I could take revenge on everybody that has wronged me and become the King or Queen NO-  the MOKKE of the school!

We all knew that to take over the school we needed to take down number seven and take his throne. Many Mokke had tried to tell him that he as the one in charge of all supernaturals in the school should make sure that all supernaturals are more mindful towards lower level supernaturals such as Mokke.

But he always was busy with 'more important' problems and so Mokke continued to be dragged around, ignored, abused, bullied, enslaved and exorcized.

Though luckily not every supernatural was that extreme towards Mokke but even those found themselves ignoring the little creatures from time to time or being unintentionally rude towards them.

It was a dark world they lived in but it was the one they were used to. They knew that unless due to a miracle they would never have enough power to overthrow their 'busy' ruler or make other supernaturals respect them.

"But the question is still the same how are we going to do that?"
Another Mokke questioned who previously revealed their name as Cotton,
and they all looked at me.

"It's not going to be easy but it's possible if we take down the main threats that would stop us from making all students our servants. I haven't been in the school for a bit who do you think are our main problems?"
I question and they answer all together

"HANAKOOO!"

"Geez don't yell at me tell me something I don't know. Someone else except honourable number 7."
I say and they look at each other and start discussing amongst themselves. Soon Mint comes forward with a paper in hand and starts speaking

"We have made a list of people who are a threat and ranked them on their danger level.

First, we have danger level:
Let's give up before we get exorcized
' Hanako, Teru, Akane '

Second, we have danger level:
I regret my decision
' Kou '

Last we have danger level:
Let's throw candy at them they'll cry
' Yashiro, Mitsuba, Natzuhiko '

Ohh we also have a list for special threats:
' Tsukasa, Sakura, the rest of the clock keepers' "

"Ok, ok I think I have seen most of these people. But I have no clue who the heck Natsuhiko is, sounds like a simp."

"Yea we almost forgot about him, he is insignificant."
Mint answers and the other Mokke nod enthusiastically when suddenly we hear the door to the room click

"No planning world domination here you little rascals!"
The familiar voice rang in our ears and we all rushed to get out of the room when suddenly Minka grabbed my arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
41K 642 20
โ™ชโ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฏ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰๏ผฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ช ใ€œ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต: ๐ŸŒผ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ: โ˜๏ธ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ : ๐ŸŒธ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” ใ€œA one shot book of H...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
24.7K 656 19
"๐•€'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•“๐• ๐• !~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...