+82...WRONG NUMBER? [yoonmin]

By YoongiAndHisMochi

In wich Yoongi gets his friend's new number but had been given the wrong digits. He ends up texting an unknow... More

🌼intro🌼
🌼one🌼
🌼two🌼
🌼three🌼
🌼four🌼
🌼five🌼
🌼six🌼
🌼seven🌼
🌼eight🌼
🌼nine🌼
🌼ten🌼
🌼eleven🌼
🌼twelve🌼
🌼thirteen🌼
🌼fourteen🌼
🌼fifteen🌼
🌼sixteen🌼
🌼seventeen🌼
🌼nineteen🌼
🌼nineteen🌼
🌼twenty🌼
🌼twenty one🌼
🌼twenty two🌼
🌼twenty three🌼
🌼twenty four🌼
🌼twenty foive🌼
🌼twenty six🌼
🌼twenty seven🌼
🌼twenty eight🌼
🌼twenty nine🌼
🌼thirty🌼
🌼thirty one🌼
🌼thirty two🌼
🌼thirty three🌼
🌼thirty four🌼
🌼thirty five🌼
🌼thirty six🌼
🌼thirty seven🌼
🌼thirty eight🌼
🌼thirty nine🌼

🌼eightteen🌼

721 63 23
By YoongiAndHisMochi

Every day Jimin seemed to be doing better and better. The nights were still hard, but he had distraction. He spent his night mostly calling with Yoongi or texting him, until one of them fell asleep. Which was usually Yoongi since Jimin couldn't sleep well, he always woke up from coughing or any of his other complications. But it was alright, He had Yoongi now. The nights arent so lonely anymore. Speaking of Yoongi, Yoongi came to visit a lot now. Almost every two days he would pay a visit to the younger, bringing a new gift with him each time. from a simple flower to snacks. but this time it really warmed Jimin's heart.

"Hyuuung" Jimin awed and his eyes softened seeing Yoongi walk in with a teddy bear, it wore a yellow bow around its neck. "That's so cute, I love it." The older handed Jimin the bear and sat down next to him with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it. I got it from the fair in the city. I know you like fairs but you said you are unable to visit them. so i got you some other things as well" yoongi picked up his backpack zipping it open. Jimin watched with big eyes at all the things Yoongi took out. "I have some candy, of course. '' He took out a small bag of colorful candies. "A few duckies I won at the duck fishing game, aaand I have...wait where is it? Oh here, look, i have a funny hat" yoongi placed the hat on Jimin's head, chuckling when he saw how the green monster faced hat looked on him. "and and, I have more. I got another smaller plushie, and another, and another" yoongi took a whole arm hug full of plushies out of the backpack, which was apparently filling 90% of the bag, and dropped them on Jimin's lap that were covered by the warm white sheets.

"Hyung...." Jimin almost teared up. He was really fighting his tears right now, trying his best not to start weeping like a baby.

"So, yes.'' Yoongi felt shy to give these things, his heart was fluttering at his own actions. He nervously put his beg down not knowing what to do with his hands, his eyes looking around everywhere but Jimin. He mentally cursed at himself for being so nervous quickly. Jimin just had this effect on him. He doesn't want to mess this up. He was open about liking men too, but he doesn't know about Jimin. so he was approaching it slowly, trying not to be too blunt with his signs and flirts.

"You don't have to give me anything, you know that.." Jimin took the plushies and looked at each one of them smiling the whole time. He sat up on his knees and turned around placing the new plushies with the other three he had received other times. Now the whole head end was filled with a row of plushies. The biggest teddy bear with the bow got a spot next to his pillow. Company for him during the night.

"I know, but I want to give you things... I want you to be happy"

"I am happy..."

"no you're not, i accidentally overheard you talking to the nurse before i got in"

"Oh.... you didn't have to hear that," Jimin looked down. He indeed was truly happy. yes he was happier than before now he had new motivation to endure this. But he was missing so much. he still didn't have a normal life, he was not truly happy.

"Sorry, I just stood there and. yea you're right.... i'm sorry for listening" yoongi sighed and wanted to just sink through the ground and disappear. What if Jimin will hate him now.

"its alright...i trust you"

Yoongi smiled again and got more comfortable on the bed, turning fully towards Jimin by crossing his legs. "So, ho9w are you today?"

"I'm alright, i'm waiting for my exercises to start in a few hours"

"So uhm. I had the idea to uhm....take you out for lunch? We will take the car so you don't have to walk"

"I would love to, I really would but... I don't know if I can do that. is it far?"

"five minutes i think"

"i want to go" jimin suddenly decided he shouldn't let his sickness get in the way this time. he wants to go with Yoongi, do something normal people would do.

Be around the other. Being with Yoongi made him feel so warm and safe. He felt like he could tell Yoongi anything.

"Really, is it okay with y-"

"Yes, let's go. we can go, i only got to let the nurses know i am out for a bit"

"Okay, let's go!" Yoongi said happily. He wasn't sure if Jimin would come so he was relieved hearing the younger wanted to come with him.

-

and so they did. Yoongi drove with Jimin to his friend's restaurant. parking the car on a staff spot, he let Seokjin know they were coming so he allowed them to stand there for a while.

"Is this the place you told me about before?" Jimin asked to see the name when they entered.

"yes! you remembered"

"of course i remember, i listen to you" Jimin was talking a little as a distraction because of the nervous feelings inside of him. It felt like he was going on a date, and the thought of this being like a dat made his heart flutter. He likes Yoongi so doing something together like this where people can see them was making him very nervous. Maybe people will think they are dating-

"Jimin?" Yoongi frowned a little, not getting a reaction from the other for a moment there.

"Oh sorry" Jimin got back to reality and sat down on the chair that Yoongi held back for him.

"So uhm, they don't really serve dinner meals. It's just lunch and breakfast things like pastry and some buns. things like that, they have cakes too. my friend Seokjin can make very good cakes and Namjoon decorates them.

"Really, I would love some cake then. and maybe a pastry too, like chocolate bread? do they have that?" Jimin looked at the menu on the table, scanning all the things. There were so many delicious things they could get here, it was making him hungry.

"Of course, they have so much, '' Yoongi smiled. He will just get a custard bun, simple and not overly sweet. "take whatever you like, it's my treat"

"i can pay myself! wait.....oh no i can't" jimin's face saddened, he didn't even have an income, his money was from the government or his friends. But he doesn't spend it since it isn't much. He doesn't want Taehyung to give him more than he is already giving by paying his medical bills every time. Taehyung was almost literally the one keeping him alive at this point.

"so this is the park Jimin?" a voice next to them said. Jimin was startled by the sudden person but the taller patted his shoulder with a chuckle. "sorry to startle you"

"Jin, hyung. yes this is Jimin '' yoongi smiled seeing his friend. "i can't believe you're meeting him earlier than Hoseok, he is gonna be so ad about this"

"He will manage, i just have the luck of owning a public location. i see soooo many people." seokjin smiled and then took out his pen as if he was gonna write something but then he put it back looking at Jimin. "Jimin, it's good to finally meet you. He talks about you a lot when he comes to eat here. You definitely surpass my expectations, you're a very good looking person"

"a-oh thank you" Jimin was surprised, he doesn't get called that often by strangers. But to that he rarely goes outside so there are not really occasions for it happening. It gave him a boost of confidence hearing he looked good. At least he has one plus point about himself.

"so, what will it be for you two?"

"i will take the custard bun with just your regular coffee"

"and for you?" seokjin turned back to jimin.

"i-is it really okay to order anything?"

"he wanted the chocolate bun and some cake if i remember"

"y-yes chocolate bun and the apple vanilla cake please....with uhm... fruit tea..please"

"Alright, my colleague will come to serve you. Good to see you, Yoongi, and happy to meet you Jimin. please visit again soon" seokjin then walked away giving the order to one of his waiters before going into the back.

-

"This tastes so good '' Jimin said, munching the cake with a happy face. He got another scoop and hummed at the delicious taste of the apple and vanilla. "oh my god, this is just....the best i've ever had"

"I'm glad you like it"

"he really makes these???"

"Yes, he spends a lot of time preparing all the cakes, and namjoon his boyfriend decorated them with, in this case, the vanilla and apple slices."

"i love it" jimin finished the last bite and sat back with a smile. "thank you so much" he closed his eyes with the smile and took a deep breath. He didn't want to admit it but he wasn't feeling so great for a while.

"I will go pay, and will be right back" Yoongi said, getting his wallet and standing up. He noticed they have been here for quite a while now. and knowing Jimin had a strict schedule to follow he knows jimin should be heading back soon. He wants to show him something before bringing him back.

When Yoongi walked away Jimin lowered his head and grabbed the tissue covering his mouth to cough as silent as he could, feeling his body heat rise from the increasing heartbeat. "Even coughing is hard" he said softly, he already saw Yoongi walking back.

"Uhm sorry to be so rushed but I had something I wanted to show you before you had to go back. it's not far, we just gotta go to the station nearby." Yoongi knew that the station had a public piano, and the big library but that was too far. He wants to play his song for Jimin in person. But taking him home might not be the best thing to do right now. especially since Jimin had to be back soon.

"sure, show the way" jimin smiled and stood up slowly. He grabbed his jacket, glad to wear it again since it would cover his medical bracelet, he doesn't want others to see it. He doesn't want questions or looks. He just wants it to be gone. but he won't get better, he will probably ever be buried with this on his wrist.

"If you feel bad let me know since we have to walk on foot for a while. i can't drive there from here" Yoongi glanced at Jimin before waiting for him, noticing how slow jimin was walking compared to him.

"yes yes" Jimin smiled. He wasn't gonna tell him. He wanted to see what Yoongi had to show him. and he doesn't want to ruin their time, Yoongi seemed so excited to show him this and he doesn't want to upset the older.

"So uhm about my friend. He wants to see you as you know. when shall we plan a meeting with him?"

"oh uhm... I don't know, when I feel alright I can go out and see him with you" Jimin said and then thought about it. Maybe he should keep it safe. "or you can take him to the hospital.... with you..... But just text..... me before hands so i am..... prepared." The younger took deep breaths but he couldn't stop his panting and coughed a little feeling so out of breath.

"That's a good idea, I can do that," Yoongi replied and nodded. "I will let him know today and when he wants to come I will text or call you. I think that's better, you won't have to pressure yourself by doing activities and can just stay safely in your bed."

"y-yea..." jimin disappeared from yoongi's eye and he turned around seeing the younger walk very slowly before standing still placing his arm over his mouth and coughing.

"Are you okay?"

"yes. im fine" jimin smiled and took a few more steps but everything felt so heavy. his heart was racing, it was working so hard but it didn't work. he only felt more tired and his knees started to shake from the weight it was holding up.

Yoongi quickly caught the signs and prevented him from falling by snaking his arm under Jimin's armpits and supporting his body. "you're not okay, I told you to tell me. why didn't you say anything" yoongi frowned as they made their way to the wooden bench nearby.

"I'm sorry.....i just didn't want to ruin your day.... you looked so happy"

"I am happy, but I can only be happy if you're happy too. I don't want to force you to do anything. please don't overwork your body like this. just tell me, we can take as many breaks as you want"

"Sorry" Jimin looked down. Yoongi patted his head and smiled at him warmly.

"It's okay, but don't do it again. you're going to make me so worried"

"I will...i'm sad i don't get to see what you wanted to show me.."

"Next time, and then we will do only one activity. so you won't be doing too much." Yoongi said.

"okay"

"I will bring you back when you're ready to stand again. Lets just sit here for now, take your time"

"you're too kind" Jimin said and looked down with teary eyes. Knowing he can never be with someone like Yoongi, he doesn't want to do that to the other. He doesn't want to be with someone knowing that he can't promise them a long time together. He has to stop getting these feelings, but it was hard because yoongi is all he could ever wish for. 

---

extra long update since i havent updated in a while. i spend hours on this so i hope its somewhast alright, i didnt wasnt to rush this chapter too much. 

i hope someone is still reading this after so long as i intended to finish this. but yea if no one is here anymore. 

Anyway, thank you for reading and hope to see you in the next update.

🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 4.3K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
1.4M 61.3K 114
The King's heart belonged to one man, Hoseok. But after a "accident", his heart found another. *Strong language *Violence *boyxboy *mention of self h...
520K 32.6K 58
Where Park Jimin goes from being a good boy to going to a mental hospital because of an older guy named Min Yoongi Highest ranking: #176 in fanfic an...
1K 23 5
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old man, living in Birmingham, meets his lost love, Jimin Park, after a year. Being physically abused by his husband, Jimin see...