𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

Von akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... Mehr

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第2章

14K 396 84
Von akazaa_

ミ★

.
.
.
(1st person)

Slowly opening my eyes, I wake up only to find out I'm in a forest; getting up recalling the events that had happened.

'How did a void appear? Did someone make the void appear? You had so many questions'

noticing the bush next to me was making noises I pull out my polearm, I start to walk close towards the bush only to be pushed "My my aren't you a pretty human" the person sat on top of me. Opening my eyes I look up to see a person with rainbow eyes 'what strange eye color's ' I thought swiftly kicking him off of me taking a defense stance.

"Who are you, and where am I?" I ask in a stern voice. The man chuckled and said "I am douma, uppermoon 2.""you're in a forest if you couldn't tell" he smirked. I glare at him while he stares at me, looking at me up and down.

Suddenly an attack came at me and I quickly dodged it. "Wow.. How interesting, you were able to dodge my attack " he giggled.
Using electro energy I charge at him swinging my polearm  towards his torso.

He quickly dodge's my attacks and starts to send attacks back. "blood demon art technique scattered lotuses" he called out. Quickly jumping away 'he doesn't possess a cryo vision.." I thought staring at him.

Quickly Pulling out musou no hitotachi I swing my sword at him.

                                            .

knocking down the man I walk towards him
And press my foot against his chest. I glare down at him while he stares up at me and smirks; I hit his face with my polearm knocking him unconscious.
Looking around the forest I decided to head north.
____________________________
BROO ITS SO HARD WRITING FIGHTING SCENES. 💀
How is it? Did I write okay?

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.1K 1.5K 36
Please read the description Have you ever wanted tanjiro to be yandere over you You might regret asking for it You'll go missing You'll start to re...
132K 5.4K 46
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
17.1K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...