𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

Av akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... Mer

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第2章
第3章
第4章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第1章

15.9K 386 42
Av akazaa_

.
.
.
.
I walk up the stairs to my statue and gaze down to where the people are. I reach out my hand to take away the 200th vision; Suddenly an outlander used electro energy and takes the vision away.
I glare down at the outlander while he takes down the guards. Noticing that he's trying to free the blonde haired man I sent out an electro shock towards them making the outlander stop from what he's doing.

I start to form electro steps for me to walk down towards the outlander, we both stare at each other.
I start to speak up.. "Capable of using elemental energy without a vision— You are an exception.. It appears"
I finally reached the floor. "Exceptions.. the enemy of eternity" about to take out Musou no Hitotachi;
Only to get interrupted by a void that appears out of nowhere. I gasp as I got caught in the void, starting to get sucked in.

The last thing I saw was the outlander reaching out for me.
Everything turned black
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−
How is it? I haven't wrote in a while lol.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

121K 1.5K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚Welcome!˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ welcome to my yandere demon slayer one shots book. here is a range of characters at...
17.1K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...
204K 7.6K 49
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After beeing rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...
18.6K 783 55
(Book 1 of 4) "Stay." Kyojuro pulled her close again, overwhelmed with emotion as he held her tight against himself. "Please, just for a while longer...