Reach For The Stars (Eddie Re...

By ohmybarricade

She was so magnificent. A beautiful unknown creature. Her blonde hair flowed down her back so flawlessly that... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Meeting
Chapter 2- Music Prodigy
Chapter 3- A Heart Full Of Love
Chapter 4-Falling
Chapter 5-Blissful
Chapter 6-Sleepover and The New Girl
Chapter 7-Coffee
Chapter 8-Moving
Chapter 9- The Fight
Chapter 10-Don't You Forget About Me
Chapter 11-Premiere and Afterparty
Chapter 13-Preparation
Chapter 14-Lake
Chapter 15-Break Me Like A Promise
Chapter 16-Golden Globes
Chapter 17-I Still Love You
Chapter 18-Swimming
Chapter 19-Oscars
Chapter 20-Dress Designing

Chapter 12-Morning

1.7K 41 18
By ohmybarricade

Eddie's POV

I woke up to see Amanda beside me still in her purple dress. I quietly get out of the bed and she groans. I exit her room and Samantha greets me in her running outfit.

"Good morning Sunshine! Had a nice sleep last night?" She smirks.

I blush "It's not like we did anything!"

"You know, you guys would make a cute couple!" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I laugh "She doesn't like me that way! We're more like brother and sister!"

"Mmm...Well! I'm going to go run. I'll see you later?" She asks.

"Yep" I smile at her as she walks out the door.

Amanda's POV

I felt the rush of cool air flow beneath the blanket. I groan as the door creaks shut. I squint and see that I'm still in the dress from yesterday. I change out of my dress and take out some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in some form of a bun and threw on my clothes. I yawn as I walk out the room and see Eddie standing there smiling like a idiot. He's no longer in his suit, but in a t-shirt and sweatpants like me.

I smack his arm.

"OW!" He screams like a girl.

I laugh "What are you daydreaming of?"

"None of your business." He pouts and stomps his feet.

I chuckle and pinch his cheeks. Some flashbacks blare through my head. I remember how Eddie couldn't get on a horse that day. I giggle.

"What are you giggling about?"

"I remember when you couldn't get on a horse." I throw my head back and laugh.

"You remember!" He snaps his fingers and widens his eyes.

"Yep! I'm getting flashbacks now and then, but not many. Just little parts during filming."

"By the way, you look cute." He says and winks.

I blush "Don't make me smack you again!"

"Why so feisty today?" He smirks.

I grab a bottle of whip cream from the fridge and chase him through the hall way. I catch up to him and spray the cool whip cream onto his shirt.

He gasps "AMANDA!"

I giggle and he chases me to Samantha's room. I run into her room screaming "SAMANTHA SAVE ME!"

I stop near the doorway. Eddie halts beside me. Sam and Aaron are sticking their tongues down each others throats. Me and Eddie look wide eyes at each other and make gagging faces. Aaron's shirtless and Sam's literally on top of him. They look at us and blush.

"MY INNOCENT EYES YOU RATCHET PEOPLE!" I scream and run out the room. Eddie follows behind me taking the whip cream can that I forgot. He sprays it onto my face as I turn around.

"You are so gonna pay for that Edward Redmayne." I say and squint my eyes.

I leap onto him and grab the can and spray it onto his face.

"That's called revenge, babe." I say and get off of him.

He looks stunned, but gets up and walks to his room. I smirks.

Hugh walks out of his room. "What's with all that racket?"

"Oh Sam and Aaron were just having sex." I say innocently and bat my eyelashes.

"WHAT!" Hugh rushes into Sam's room and I burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry guys! I didn't mean to interrupt your little kissing session!" He says and glares at me.

"That's what happens when I'm your daughter!" I laugh.

Hugh glares at me again. I put on a pout and widen my eyes.

"Oh Amanda! I can't stay mad at you forever!" He hugs me and Angela comes out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"Urgh, why are you up so early?" She trudges to the refrigerator and pulls out some orange juice.

I chuckle "It's already ten"

"Mmm...that's early." She sips the juice and plops onto the couch. "Why are Aaron and Sam making out so early?" She asks and shoves her face into a pillow.

I laugh "I don't know. They're so in love." I say, dragging love.

She chuckles in the pillow and Hugh gives her a weird look. Eddie comes out shirtless.

"Put on some clothes Redmayne." Angela says through the pillow.

"How did you know I was shirtless?" He ruffles his hair and I swoon inside.

"I know you too well! Now go put a shirt on you naughty boy!" She replies in a motherly way.

She's grumpy today I mouth to Eddie. He chuckles and grabs his shirt from his room and puts it on.

"I think your becoming an oracle, Angela." Eddie chuckles.

"I possibly am" her face is still stuffed into the pillow and she's wearing fluffy shorts and a t-shirt. "SAMANTHA JANE BARKS AND AARON KYLE TVEIT WOULD YOU STOP MAKING OUT FOR FIVE SECONDS! DON'T WORRY! I'LL KEEP YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS!" She screams.

We burst out laughing and Anne joins.

"What's up with Angela today?" She whispers in my ear.

"She's grumpy and being lazy" I shrug.

Sam walks out of her room in a daze with swollen lips.

"Hey Sam! Snap out of it!" Angela says and lifts her head up.

"How did you know we were making out?"

"I know everything sweetheart."

Sam blushes and Eddie chuckles.

Aaron walks out shirtless.

"PUT ON A SHIRT AARON TVEIT! WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER SHIRTLESS GUY IN THIS ROOM!" Angela yells.

Aaron quickly scrambles to get his shirt. I laugh at him and Angela gets up and turns on the TV.

She turns to spongebob.

"Ooo! Move over Angela!" Squeals Eddie and Aaron and they sit down and concentrate on the tv. I giggle. I didn't know that spongebob could hypnotize "adults".

So our morning ended up like this: Eddie, Aaron, and Angela giggling at spongebob, Sam gazing off on the balcony, Anne singing, Hugh attempting to make the ratchet coffee machine work, and me standing there watching it all happen.

After two hours of laziness, Eddie decided to take me out to lunch, and only ME.

"Is this a date, Redmayne?" I ask as we walk the warm streets of New York.

Only one more week until we get to go back to home.

"If you want it to be." He smirks.

He turns into a italian restaurant where paps aren't chasing us.

"Two please" he says and the waiter leads us to a table.

He pulls out a chair for me and I smile at him. A waiter comes over and asks for our drinks. He winks at me and I get uncomfortable. Eddie glares at him and he glares back. He comes back with our drinks.

"Here you go" he leans over to put the ice tea by my side while running his fingers up and down my thigh. I shiver and he smirks. Today was not the right day to wear shorts. I mouth to Eddie help me and he nods.

Eddie clears his throat

"Excuse me sir, but would you mind getting off of my GIRLFRIEND?"

The waiter smirks "Why of course, you see I was just handing her her drink."

I could sense Eddie's anger start boiling up. I glare at Eddie.

"Can you just take our order?" I ask.

"Sure sweetheart" he replies and literally grinds against my side.

"And get off of me."

He gets closer. Oh I have a plan. I smirk and get closer to him, grabbing his dick. Eddie's eyes widen. He moans and I hit it with my knee. He squeals in pain and runs away like a little girl. Eddie and I burst out laughing.

"That was hilarious!" He cackles.

Eddie's POV

After lunch, we walked to Central Park. I was gonna tell her how I feel. Gosh I feel like a child right now.

"Are you alright Eddie? You seem nervous." She looks at me with those green eyes and I literally melt.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just excited to go home in a week!"

She grabs my hand and I shiver.

"You won't forget me will you? Of course you won't! We still have all the awards and everything to attend to!" She laughs.

I'm definitely in love.

"Amanda" I say shakily.

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Anything! Your my best friend."

I take a deep breath "I think I wanna be more than friends."

She looks at me with wide eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't wa-"

She cuts me off with a kiss and at that moment, I didn't care about the people surrounding us and snapping pictures. It was only me and Amanda caught in a fairytale.

BEST CHAPTER EVER! THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW! YOU GUYS MUST LOVE ME! 13 votes and 13 comments for next chapter.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Love, Angela<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 373 28
Everyone who is familiar with the story of Les Miserables is familiar with the tale of Marius Pontmercy and his love Cosette. Their love story is abl...
14.1K 598 33
As a child, you would always admire and adore those superheroes that you always read in comic books or on the big screen TV. However, you had an idea...
12.9K 399 23
A tradition of early morning trips to a bakery, leads to an unexpected friendship. One special little girl, her loving father, and the green eyed bea...
1K 34 18
She was a bright light. Where ever she went you would know. Maybe it was from the blinding light or the strong scent of violets that followed around...