THE LAST THING I WANTED ||JIK...

By Queenbee_Jikook

Alpha Park Jimin doesn't have time for relationships. He's got a growing business that demands all his atten... More

Author's note
1
2 (M)
4
5
6
7
8
9 (M)
10
11 (M)
12
13
14
15
Epilogue

3 (M)

1.3K 89 1
By Queenbee_Jikook

JIMIN POV

Jungkook's friends looked a little wary when he went to tell them that he was leaving with me.

I didn't walk over to talk to them.

I didn't want to meet them because I had no intention of seeing him again after that night.

The things he made me feel were too dangerous but I would indulge in them for one night.

We'd both get off and then I'd send him on his way.

Even though I didn't talk to them I bought Jungkook's friends another round of drinks while he said his goodbyes.

And then we were out on the street in the cold and I was hailing a taxi, I was thankful that there were some around and I didn't have to wait for an Uber.

I gave the cab driver my address as I held the door for Jungkook.

Once he was in, I walked around to the other side and slid in next to him, Not too close.

I didn't want to end up taking him the cab.

Those thoughts continued to play through my head, though.

We were quiet for most of the ride.

I reached over once and pushed a lock of his hair back from his forehead.

His hair was irresistible.

"Where do you live?" Jungkook asked.

"Not far, Another block."

"If it was warmer outside, we could have walked."

"You live downtown?" Jungkook asked.

"That's why I drink at that bar." I said.

"It's between my office and home."

We pulled up in front of my building and Jungkook's jaw dropped a little. "Here?"

"Yes, This is home sweet home."

I paid the cab driver and came around to get Jungkook's door.

The doorman opened the front door for us and it was evident that Jungkook had never been in a building like mine.

"This place must cost a fortune," he said as we got on the elevator. "You could probably have two mansions on the coast for the price of this place."

"Yes you could." I said.

"But a mansion or two on the coast isn't close to my office."

"My work is my life, Jungkook."

"I would think it would have to be to live like this unless you inherited a bunch of money." He replied.

"I didn't."

"I'm not billionaire or anything but I think I've done pretty well working my way up the ladder." I said and pushed the button for my floor.

I didn't have the penthouse but I was on an upper floor, The penthouse was my goal, though.

While I told Jungkook that I wasn't a billionaire, that goal was within my reach as well.

With the right business moves, I was looking at being a billionaire in less than five years.

I'd make it before I turned forty.

"Is it rude for me to ask how old you are?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"I don't want to be rude but this just seems like so much for some one who doesn't seem very old."

I hadn't wanted to think about the age difference between us.

It didn't really matter because we weren't going to see each other again, so I figured I'd answer.

"I recently turned thirty-five." I said. "Is it rude of me to ask your age?"

"I guess that's a fair question." Jungkook said. "I'm twenty-five."

A ten-year age difference wasn't a big deal.

I liked them young and fresh anyway, Younger Omegas tended to have fewer expectations.

He was more likely to accept one night of fun and then leave me alone as opposed to a couple of other Omegas I'd tried to have one-night stands with.

Their biological clocks were obviously ticking and they saw me as a meal ticket.

"Follow me."I said as we stepped out of the elevator into my hall.

There were only four apartments on my floor.

The floor above was two and then it was the penthouse.

I had the money to be in the floor above but neither of them had opened up.

So, I'd be skipping that floor and moving right into the penthouse.

Either in that building or another, if need be.

My apartment was the last one on the left.

Jungkook stood behind me while I unlocked the door to let us in.

"Geez," he said when we walked inside. I'd expected that reaction.

I bought the place because of the amazing view of the city from the floor-to-ceiling windows on the outside wall.

It was especially stunning at night.

"The view is beautiful," I said but
I was looking at Jungkook.

"It is," he said and turned to me.

"Oh." He chuckled when he realized I was using a line on him.

"Do want a drink or anything?" I offered.

"I just want you." he replied in a voice dripping with desire.

"Good answer." I said.

My arm wrapped around his waist and I did something that surprised me, I pulled him to me and pressed my lips to his.

Kissing wasn't something I normally did with my hook-ups because it was too intimate but I had to taste his mouth.

I wanted it more than I worried about Jungkook reading the situation wrong.

I felt his lips part and the Omega moaned softly into my mouth as I slipped my tongue between his lips.

His scent filled my head as the taste of his mouth intoxicated me.

"I've got condoms." I said when I pulled back from him a little.

"Let's use one then." Jungkook replied.

I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom Before I led him to the bed, I hit the button to open the blinds in my room.

The cityscape filled the windows.

"You want to leave those huge windows open?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I've been assured no one can see in." I said.

"But, if it makes you too uncomfortable,I can close them."

"No, it's beautiful." he said.

"It's started to snow again."

I looked and it had.

I grabbed the remote from my nightstand and turned on the fireplace.

"There, that should keep us warm." I said.

"I know something else that will keep us warm." he said and reached out to unbutton my shirt.

"You talk a good game." I said.

"I haven't met any Omegas as bold as you."

His cheeks blushed furiously and he scrambled to unbutton my shirt faster.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't like it." he said without looking into my eyes.

I cupped his chin and brought his face up, so I could look into his ice blue eyes.

"Don't be sorry, I like it and I certainly like the things you do with that smart mouth."

When he was done taking off my shirt, I pulled his sweater and undershirt over his head.

I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip at the sight of him.

Jungkook was built.

A lot of Omegas were slender and sometimes even feminine but Jungkook was muscular like an Alpha.

He wasn't huge but his tight muscles were well defined, I ran my fingers down his defined abs.

"You work out." I said. "You work out and you have a mouth on you, Someone might think you want to be an Alpha." I yanked him closer to me by his belt.

"I just like to stay fit."

"You don't like my body?" he asked.

"I like it very much but I am the Alpha here, Take off your pants."

I watched as he undid his jeans and slid them over his hips.

Underneath was something I hadn't seen before, Jungkook was wearing red lace panties.

I knew that some Omegas wore women's underwear but I'd never seen it.

I always thought it was silly.

Until that moment.

I couldn't stifle my gasp at seeing his hard cock pressed against the lace fabric.

"Turn around." I commanded.

Seeing that red fabric stretched over his muscular ass was almost too much.

"I can take them off," he said.

"I didn't know anyone would be seeing me naked."

"Get over here." I said.

He walked over to me and I ran my hand over the outline of his cock.

Jungkook shuddered when I slid my hand around him and cupped his buttocks.

"These are sexy as fuck." I said.

I reached into his panties and began to stroke his cock.

He moaned again and his head fell back a little.

"Oh Fuck." he whispered through gritted teeth. "I haven't had anyone touch me in a long time."

"You like that." I said and squeezed his dick harder.

"I'm so slick for you."he said and I felt my cock surge.

"We'll get to that," I said.

"Right now, I think I'm going to suck your cock."

"You want to act like an Alpha, maybe you deserve a blow job."

"You don't have to," he said.

"I've never had anyone do that before."

I had no idea what had come over me.

I had never sucked an Omega's cock before but I wanted to taste all of him.

I'd planned on just jacking him off while I fucked his tight asshole but I promised him pleasure if he came back to my house.

I figured it wouldn't hurt either of us to try something new.

"You don't want me to suck your cock?" I asked.

"Would you rather I found a little twink Omega to lick your balls for you?"

"No, I didn't meant that." he said breathlessly as I squeezed his cock harder.

"Then ask for it like a good boy, As for me to suck your cock and I will."

"Please," his voice was strained with need.

"Please suck my cock, daddy."

I hadn't asked for that last part but it was hot as hell.

"I like that, You're a good boy."

I got down on my knees and pulled his cock from his panties.

I didn't want to take them off him so I just pulled the front of the fabric down and tugged his cock and balls free.

"Oh, fuck." Jungkook said as my tongue ran up the length of his shaft.

His cock wasn't as big as an Alpha's but it was huge for an Omega.

It was thick and so hard.

I took the head into my mouth and his precum was so sweet.

His scent got stronger and I wasn't sure how long I could hold out before I bent him over and impaled him with my cock.

I sucked his cockhead and wrapped my hand around the base.

I could suck and jack him off but I wouldn't choke on his cock.

Jungkook didn't seem to mind my technique.

He moaned and thrust his hips forward slightly as I worked his dick with my tongue.

I continued to lick and suck him until I felt his balls draw up.

Jungkook was ready to blow and I had to decide if I was going to swallow his cum, It wasn't something Alphas usually did.

We didn't suck off Omegas but Jungkook was so sweet.

When he started to come, I swallowed it all.

He cried out my name and I felt myself get even harder.

"Bend over." I said as soon as I'd sucked him dry.

"Put your hand on the bed and spread your legs."

Before he turned around, I pulled his panties back up and covered his cock again.

I wanted to fuck him with them on.

He turned around and bent over.

He placed his hands on the bed.

I pulled his panties to the side to expose his pink, puckered asshole.

It looked so tight.

I had to hold back though, for one more thing. "Don't move," I said and went into the bathroom to grab a condom.

I retrieved one and walked back into the bedroom, My eyes were glued to Jungkook's ass.

It was round but still muscular, and the fabric of his panties strained against the firm flesh so deliciously.

My fingers tore the packet open and I took the condom out before tossing the package aside.

I rolled the rubber over my cock and pinched the tip.

I would have rather Jungkook was on the pill too but it didn't matter at that point.

I was too far gone.

I had a condom on and I was going to fuck him.

I pressed my cock against his asshole and slowly pushed in.

Jungkook was ripe, he was so slick and ready for me But he was also so tight.

I'd never felt such a tight ass before.

"Oh, god." I said. "Baby, you're so fucking tight."

He groaned and pulled away a bit. "It's because your cock is so huge," he said so quietly that it was almost a whisper.

"I don't know if I can take it."

"You can take it," I said and gripped his ass cheeks. "Come on baby, Take big daddy's cock."

Jungkook moaned as I pushed further into him,My cock slid over his O-spot and he relaxed.

I was able to impale him down to my base.

"That's so good, baby."

"You're talking it so well."

Once I was in all the way, I began to thrust.

I tried to be gentle at first but something about Jungkook brought out my animalistic side.

It wasn't long before I was rutting into him hard and fast.

I pounded his ass while Jungkook uttered a stream of obscenities.

"Fuck me harder," he said.

"Please, daddy, fuck me so hard."

I reached around and grabbed his cock, He was so hard and leaking precum all over the bed.

Jungkook was as ready to go as I was.

"Cum for me." I said.

I felt his cock spasm in my hand and Jungkook's ass clamped down on my dick, It was all I needed and I felt myself erupt.

Pleasure flooded my body and white light blasted behind my eyes.

I finished jacking him off at the same time that I emptied my load into the condom between us.

As I came down from the high of my orgasm, I realized that something was wrong.

The condom should have kept my knot from rising but I could feel it swelling.

"Is that?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I think the condom broke," I said.

"Oh, shit." Jungkook said.

"I don't suppose you're on the pill." I said.

"No but I'm not in heat."

"We should be fine." he said.

"Well then I guess you get some thing no one else ever gets from me, You get a post-fuck snuggle."

He laughed and I guided us down onto the bed, so we could spoon until my knot went away.

Jungkook's hair tickled my neck as his muscular back pressed against my chest.

I'd never knotted an Omega before but a surge of calming hormones flooded through me.

Jungkook must have felt the same because his breathing slowed to match mine.

Minutes later, I slipped into the deepest sleep I'd had since childhood.

The stress of my business and the holiday season slipped away in the darkness.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3.6K 29
what happens when the fake relationship starts feeling like everything you never knew you wanted? ⛔️ Top Jungkook BOOK CONTAINS ~JIKOOK ~ANGST ~I...
70.7K 4K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
39.7K 3.4K 23
Will Jimin let his guard down to the possibility of a new love or does he still long for the husband he's already lost? And will their budding rela...
53K 3.7K 24
When the murdered body of his Omega ex-boyfriend is found and his son goes missing, Alpha Jeon Jungkook enlists his pack mates for help. The search...