Haunt You (A P.J.M FF)

Da yoooongjoooniee

When one of BTS's fans who is a Jimin bias commits suicide her friend sends the letter and the map she left b... Altro

Author note
Drowning
The Letter
Services
Luna
Titanic Park/ Numb To The Core
Public library/ Caught In A Lie
Something strange
The book store/ I want you to be alive
Fort Wetherill/please stay
Spring day
I'm alone
Fishing Pond
Falling for you
The graveyard
Why does it hurt
I love you... do not go please
Forever

Briar's Point Beach/ I hope You Dance

36 0 0
Da yoooongjoooniee

Place: Briar's Point Beach
Song: I hope you dance- Lee Ann Womack

Pulling up to a small pond named "Briar's Point Beach" I park the car. You have to walk past a woodsy park. It smells of pine needles and well the beach. I make my way to the sand and feel drawn to a small dock by the water. Climbing up I lay back and pop my headphones in. The song she suggested is a well known country pop song in America. I inhale deeply then begin the second letter.

This song will be explained in my hidden message. So just pop on the tunes and relax. Or don't I can't control what you do. Anyways place number 2. The beach near my house. Where we would have bonfires. My first kiss. My birthday parties. You'll know where the message is when you're 3x3. Good luck.
Love forever
Aria

3x3? What does that mean. I sit up and think. I don't know any real information about her maybe I should try to contact her best friend maybe she knows what this means. I sigh. I'm lost Aria. I'm sorry I'm lost. I don't understand your clue. I stand up to walk away then notice where I was laying had a small little piece of tiny tan tape set to it. Curiously I stick my finger into the small hole in the dock. I pull out a tiny folded letter with a piece of tiny tan washi tape. Hm. I unfold the paper and lay back down. It's early in the morning but the cool autumn breeze is here.

"I feel you Aria." I whisper.

Mom. Thats what this place reminds me of. Mom. Dad. Family. When I was a little girl my mom would take me here. She'd lay on the beach while I'd splash around in the pond. This is the very beach my parents got married on. In the fall and sometimes the summer we'd have bonfires and parties here. My mom used to sing me this song while we'd stare off into the water. It was our special song. A song for just us. I know you can't see me as I write this... but I'm actually crying. Out of everyone here I'll miss my mom. I suppose you may want your second piece of the puzzle huh? You've come this far from the park. Or maybe you didn't maybe you took a break. However I ask before you complete this letter you take a breather. This is the heaviest letter out of the very few you've found thus far.

I set the letter in my pocket and sigh. Sitting up with my knees to my chest.

"Hey." A feminine voice says behind me. I turn. It's the goth friend. Luna. "You found letter number 2."

I nod. "How'd you know?"

She sighs and takes a seat beside me. "You shouldn't be alone for this letter."

I furrow my brows at her. "Why? I can handle it."

"You can start reading it now." She says gently. "I won't leave you alone."

I nod and look back at the letter. Her words on the letter become a flashback of hers before my eyes

*Aria's Flashback* (Graphic Bullying)

"Stop please just stop."

Whack.

"Please. Just go away."

A slap across the face and something wet and warm is smeared in her face.

"Please." She cried. "Please no."

"Look at the little baby crying." A girls voice laughs.

"Why do you guys hate me so much."

"Because you're a stupid fucking slut thats fucking why." The girl laughs again kicking Aria in the stomach. The girl crouches down to Aria's view and grabs her cheeks hard squeezing them so Aria can't move another girl holds her shoulders. "Why couldn't you have cut yourself deeper stupid bitch." The girl grabs Aria's arm and rips out stitches to a self harm mark. Blood pours all over the gym shower floor. "Die bitch." The girl releases her hold on Aria's cheeks and pushed her backwards whacking her head against the showers tile walls.

The world went black for a few moments. I woke up to a teacher calling for help.

"EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!" She screamed. Picking up the girls smaller body and running as a trail of blood poured from Aria's arms.

A male gym teacher took ahold of the small girl and ran to the infirmary. "She was unconscious in the showers full of blood." The nurse had him place her gently on the examination bed as she called for ambulance.

Drifting in and out of consciousness I wouldn't fully wake up until the next day.

"Mom?" Aria's voice was hoarse. She needed water.

A figure appeared in front of her crying "Ari? Baby?"

"Mom." She cried. Tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Baby why? Why did you do that?" She grabbed Aria's hand. "You could have called me. I would have come and got you."

Aria stared at her mom. "I... I didn't do it..."

"Please don't lie Aria... you just got those stitches recently. You were released from the psychiatric unit the other day."

"Mom. I'm not lying. Morgan...."

"Aria what have I said about lying?"

"Mom I'm not lying. Morgan was hitting me." Aria began to cry. Big tears fell down her cheeks.

"Thats enough from you Aria."

"Why can't you believe me mom?" She cried as her mom stood up and left the room. "Mom don't go. Don't go. Don't go."

But it was too late. My mom left.... That day I knew my mom would never take my bullying seriously. I kept a lot of how I felt inside of me. I didn't want her to think I was potentially broken. But in the end I always thought and hoped... my mom would save me. In the end I will become this very beach she raised me on so can she can show me she loves me just one last time. I miss her love. I miss who she was before I got sick like this. She hasn't told me she loved me since.... Since all of this. I'm a burden to her. I don't want to be a burden to her anymore... I'll become her ocean.....

I love you mommy
Aria

-End Flashback-

I sat back. Tears were rolling down my eyes. Her own mom didn't believe her... I wiped my face and steadied my breathing.

"This was a hard one huh?"

"Did you.. did you know?" I stumbled on the words.

Luna shook her head. "I had no idea."

"Do these... do these get easier?"

She shook her head again. "Unfortunately the ones I've found only get worse."

"Worse?.." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Aria... was a beautiful soul. Unfortunately the rest of the world didn't see that."

We sat in silence saying nothing at all.

"Well Jimin I've made sure you were okay. I'll be seeing you." She jumped up and walked away. Her combat boots making a crunching sound once she walked away on the sand.

I sighed and reopened the letter... why did this happen to you Aria?

A giggle whispered in my ear and a small splash of water knocked the note right out of my hand and into the water.

"Stop reading these." A small whisper went through my ear causing every hair on my body to stand.

"Is that you Aria?"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

119K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
364K 17.5K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
33.1K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
32.9K 1.2K 23
Β°Sequel to Locked HeartΒ° "W-what do you mean... Yoongi..." Park Jimin, once in an abusive relationship, finally found his escape. Finding the love of...